Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Help! Cheap Ticket To Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help! Cheap Ticket To Nigeria (5312 Views)

I Need A Cheap Ticket To US / I Need Cheap Ticket To Us Asp / Please How Much Do Dey Sell Ticket To South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Cheap Ticket To Nigeria by Hotstepper(f): 3:58pm On Jun 20, 2006
Hello my good people,

My this years trip to Nigeria is fast approaching (dec.) and I am now hunting for a cheap ticket. I am pleading with everyone that knows where I can get a cheap ticket atleast 1400-1700 or so Canadian between dec. say 12- Jan. 13 to please tell me. It can be a website or an angency or  an agent. Thank you all in advance
Re: Help! Cheap Ticket To Nigeria by my2cents(m): 4:45pm On Jun 20, 2006
Yeah, me 2, though from the US.

Thanks in advance.

By the way, I look forward to hooking up with some of the good pple I have "met" on NL wink

1 Like

Re: Help! Cheap Ticket To Nigeria by iice(f): 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2006
I heard Egypt Air and Emirates are relatively cheap but Egypt Air is not so safe u know but il try 2 find out online and post it on smiley
Re: Help! Cheap Ticket To Nigeria by OldGlory1(m): 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2006
Me Three. I want to leave on the 16th and come back sometime in January. But i will prefer to Land in PHC or ABJ. Does Emirates go to ABJ?
Re: Help! Cheap Ticket To Nigeria by OldGlory1(m): 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2006
My2cents

Where for Uyo we go Jam? Make me block for Ewet Housing. For that 404 Joint!! Lolololololol
Re: Help! Cheap Ticket To Nigeria by my2cents(m): 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2006
Old Glory,

Ewet housing no go do o!

Anything short of that pammy joint for Ikot Oku Junction no go do grin

As far as Ewet housing, I know some pple on F and G lines, so we fit hook up for dem place cool
Re: Help! Cheap Ticket To Nigeria by Hotstepper(f): 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2006
anyone showing face for lagos (lekki or ikeja), enugu, awka and nnewi should holla
Re: Help! Cheap Ticket To Nigeria by OldGlory1(m): 7:49pm On Jun 20, 2006
My2cents

It is a wrap! Ikot Oku "Yungction" for Pammy and Goat meat. I will make arrangements for that meet as we draw closer to December.
Re: Help! Cheap Ticket To Nigeria by iice(f): 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2006
Yes, Emirates does fly 2 ABJ, u guys have 2 check online at travel sites because they usually ask for departure points to destination points, sorry cant be of more help undecided
Re: Help! Cheap Ticket To Nigeria by my2cents(m): 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2006
Hmmm,

Booking for travel to Nigeria on a website. Somehow, that doesn't rub me the right way.

I would rather book from an agent I could go to and strangle in the event they tried to 419 me LOL

Sorry guys, but World Airways left a bad taste in my mouth.
Re: Help! Cheap Ticket To Nigeria by iice(f): 5:26pm On Jun 21, 2006
Yeah i know what you mean but i wasnt exactly saying 2 book online, just browse thru so u have a better grasp of the range you could spend, well thats just my opinion but u can certainly get your agent to check 4 cheaper rates and strangle him/her if he/her messes up tongue
Re: Help! Cheap Ticket To Nigeria by Badman888(m): 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2006
have u tired going to travel cut at your school i guess you should be able to get for like CDN 1500
Re: Help! Cheap Ticket To Nigeria by Izzo(m): 3:28am On Jul 13, 2006
You might wanna try checking out northwest airline(1800-225-2525); because they gave me the cheapest deal when travelling to Nigeria during March/April 2006 ($1135). The price varies from season to season, like the period you want to go might be OK for you according to the price range you posted. Xmas time is pretty expensive.
Re: Help! Cheap Ticket To Nigeria by OldGlory1(m): 4:18am On Jul 13, 2006
Does Northwest Fly to Nigeria? What is the partner airline? I guess Lufthansa.
Re: Help! Cheap Ticket To Nigeria by Izzo(m): 5:34am On Jul 13, 2006
Yes, they do fly to Nigeria; but they are partnered with KLM airline.
Re: Help! Cheap Ticket To Nigeria by mycutiepie(f): 9:01am On Jul 14, 2006
hello upcoming travellers tongue,
i will post some useful infos/tips here 2morrow as soon as i get hold of my travel agent. buty i must say that i dislike klm with their long stop overs undecided. wishing u the safest journey though it's still far away but praying for God's mercies from now on is not bad.
Re: Help! Cheap Ticket To Nigeria by SamHarris: 9:52am On Oct 07, 2008
Hello there, We are Athorized dealer of Virgin Nigeria, Virgin Atlantic , Bell View , Air Afriqiyah, Ghana International , Air Zimbabwe and many more
You are all welcome to contact us to get the cheap tickets to Africa

Sam Harris
Travel Consutant
sam@travelhouseuk.co.uk
www.travelhouseuk.co.uk
Tel: +44 203 371 7389

Cheers
Re: Help! Cheap Ticket To Nigeria by jennykadri: 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2008
Sam Harris:

Hello there, We are Athorized dealer of Virgin Nigeria, Virgin Atlantic , Bell View , Air Afriqiyah, Ghana International , Air Zimbabwe and many more
You are all welcome to contact us to get the cheap tickets to Africa

Sam Harris
Travel Consutant
sam@travelhouseuk.co.uk
www.travelhouseuk.co.uk
Tel: +44 203 371 7389

Cheers

we hear u,onye wayo angry
Re: Help! Cheap Ticket To Nigeria by Delta007(m): 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2009
:p :p
Re: Help! Cheap Ticket To Nigeria by stkris(m): 4:30am On Jun 24, 2009
@delta007

did u see the date on the original post?? cheesy
Re: Help! Cheap Ticket To Nigeria by emmy4naira(m): 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2009
Hotstepper:

Hello my good people,

My this years trip to Nigeria is fast approaching (dec.) and I am now hunting for a cheap ticket. I am pleading with everyone that knows where I can get a cheap ticket atleast 1400-1700 or so Canadian between dec. say 12- Jan. 13 to please tell me. It can be a website or an angency or an agent. Thank you all in advance
why not just send the details of your journey to my box emmanuelesan@hotmail.com, then from there l can easily contact you.
Re: Help! Cheap Ticket To Nigeria by emmy4naira(m): 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2009
my2cents:

Yeah, me 2, though from the US.

Thanks in advance.

By the way, I look forward to hooking up with some of the good pple I have "met" on NL wink

why not just send the details of your journey to my box emmanuelesan@hotmail.com, then from there l can easily contact you.
Re: Help! Cheap Ticket To Nigeria by emmy4naira(m): 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2009
Old Glory:

Me Three. I want to leave on the 16th and come back sometime in January. But i will prefer to Land in PHC or ABJ. Does Emirates go to ABJ?

Re: Help! Cheap Ticket To Nigeria by kolajoo(m): 8:46am On Aug 20, 2011
Re: Help! Cheap Ticket To Nigeria by mattadams: 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2018
I am traveler so I always be in search of the best cheap airline tickets and finally I found Caravan Hajj & Umrah they provide some very good deals on airline tickets. When I compared the rates they offered me to other companies, I was surprised at how much money I was saving
Re: Help! Cheap Ticket To Nigeria by TolaDigital(m): 11:46pm On Nov 23, 2018
If you need a home away from home on arrival, Sheraton Hotel is the best bet for you. It's quite close to the airport and the atmosphere is guaranteed to relax you after your long trip.

(1) (Reply)

I Nid Description To Tafawa Balewa Square For D Experience. / Canada And/ Australia / The Hidden America: A Traveller's Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.