Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Picture Of The Devil Lookalike.. Is She For Real!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Picture Of The Devil Lookalike.. Is She For Real!!! (2557 Views)

Is The Obama 666 Bill For Real??? / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Ten People Who Sold Their Soul To The Devil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The Devil Lookalike.. Is She For Real!!! by dlox147(m): 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
just saw this on my facebook page, it was posted by a friend..enjoy and what do you think?

Re: Picture Of The Devil Lookalike.. Is She For Real!!! by dlox147(m): 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
this write up was part of the picture and claims to ......."Illuminati top spiritualist [pictured] claims they control the world by dominating the "government, music, movie, internet and the finance sector". Do you agree to this? Now, let's show them that we are controlled by God Almighty. In 2 seconds, Type 'I am for God' and Share this post. Do not ignore this post, let's join hands together and show them that God rules. "I AM FOR GOD" » If you are NOT My Fan yet, •Join My PAGE Here » Pastor Chris Oyakhilome » Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Be Part Of Those I Will be Putting In My Prayers for A Prosperous 2014. Don't miss out"
Re: Picture Of The Devil Lookalike.. Is She For Real!!! by xager(m): 1:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
undecided

Re: Picture Of The Devil Lookalike.. Is She For Real!!! by mzlewis(f): 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
dlox147: this write up was part of the picture and claims to ......."Illuminati top spiritualist [pictured] claims they control the world by dominating the "government, music, movie, internet and the finance sector". Do you agree to this? Now, let's show them that we are controlled by God Almighty. In 2 seconds, Type 'I am for God' and Share this post. Do not ignore this post, let's join hands together and show them that God rules. "I AM FOR GOD" » If you are NOT My Fan yet, •Join My PAGE Here » Pastor Chris Oyakhilome » Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Be Part Of Those I Will be Putting In My Prayers for A Prosperous 2014. Don't miss out"
that pastor chris act is a fake..I am a member of christ embassy and I will make sure it is taken dwn...pls disregard anything dats on it+d lady is illuminati anytin he holds a guiness world recors title
Re: Picture Of The Devil Lookalike.. Is She For Real!!! by mzlewis(f): 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
dlox147: this write up was part of the picture and claims to ......."Illuminati top spiritualist [pictured] claims they control the world by dominating the "government, music, movie, internet and the finance sector". Do you agree to this? Now, let's show them that we are controlled by God Almighty. In 2 seconds, Type 'I am for God' and Share this post. Do not ignore this post, let's join hands together and show them that God rules. "I AM FOR GOD" » If you are NOT My Fan yet, •Join My PAGE Here » Pastor Chris Oyakhilome » Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Be Part Of Those I Will be Putting In My Prayers for A Prosperous 2014. Don't miss out"
that pastor chris actt is a fake..I am a member of christ embassy and I will make sure it is taken dwn...pls disregard anything dats on it+d lady is not illuminati anytin she holds a guiness world record title
Re: Picture Of The Devil Lookalike.. Is She For Real!!! by dlox147(m): 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
ok dear like i said it was posted on a friends facebook page and had pastor chris' link attached to it ....its just meant for our viewing pleasure so enjoy..
mzlewis: that pastor chris actt is a fake..I am a member of christ embassy and I will make sure it is taken dwn...pls disregard anything dats on it+d lady is not illuminati anytin she holds a guiness world record title
Re: Picture Of The Devil Lookalike.. Is She For Real!!! by laboldkid(m): 1:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
Re: Picture Of The Devil Lookalike.. Is She For Real!!! by PastorOluT(m): 3:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
la_bold_kid: First of all, the images of Satan or the Devil with horns and
a pitchfork are inaccurate according to the Bible. If we use
the Bible as our authority, then the Devil looks nothing like
we can imagine. His name originally was Lucifer and he was
described like a bright morning star. Satan was the
greatest of all of God’s creation. The greatest of all the
angels and the most powerful being that God has ever
created, including any human being ever made. When he was
created by God, there was nothing like him in the entire
universe and in all of God’s creation.

Not exactly bro, bt I agree with u that the devil's pic most of the time is far from it.
Re: Picture Of The Devil Lookalike.. Is She For Real!!! by Guykhena(m): 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
How does she look like the devil Una don see devil before? She looks just like an amateur crocodile,
Re: Picture Of The Devil Lookalike.. Is She For Real!!! by laivwire(m): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
what is there to enjoy in this picture
Re: Picture Of The Devil Lookalike.. Is She For Real!!! by laivwire(m): 5:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
what is there to enjoy in this picture?
Re: Picture Of The Devil Lookalike.. Is She For Real!!! by Lionbite(m): 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
This was how i reacted seeing this

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Devil Lookalike.. Is She For Real!!! by dlox147(m): 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
guy you just made my day...luaghing grin grin grin
Guykhena: How does she look like the devil Una don see devil before? She looks just like an amateur crocodile,
Re: Picture Of The Devil Lookalike.. Is She For Real!!! by dlox147(m): 6:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
Enjoy hating the picture or liking the picture..all the same na entertainment wink
laivwire: what is there to enjoy in this picture
Re: Picture Of The Devil Lookalike.. Is She For Real!!! by Guykhena(m): 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
dlox147: guy you just made my day...luaghing grin grin grin
. It's the least I can do,where my appreciation or present 4 my gud work
Re: Picture Of The Devil Lookalike.. Is She For Real!!! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
la_bold_kid: First of all, the images of Satan or the Devil with horns and
a pitchfork are inaccurate according to the Bible. If we use
the Bible as our authority, then the Devil looks nothing like
we can imagine. His name originally was Lucifer and he was
described like a bright morning star. Satan was the
greatest of all of God’s creation. The greatest of all the
angels
and the most powerful being that God has ever
created, including any human being ever made. When he was
created by God, there was nothing like him in the entire
universe and in all of God’s creation.
Dude, do yu read your bible at all shocked undecided
Re: Picture Of The Devil Lookalike.. Is She For Real!!! by dlox147(m): 10:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
hmmmm lets see ...still thinking..
Guykhena: . It's the least I can do,where my appreciation or present 4 my gud work

(1) (Reply)

Is Wet Dream A Sin Or Having Sex In Dreams A Sin? / Emeka's Story From Hell / Answers To Questions Asked By An Atheist.by Andyboi4real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.