Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session - Education (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (393557 Views)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session / FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (260) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by holareh(f): 5:55am On Nov 01, 2014
HAPPY NEW MONTH MA PPLE
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by holareh(f): 5:57am On Nov 01, 2014
WELCOME TO PAGE 146, DIS Z SURELY OUR MONTH coolcoolcool
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by pelucruzy(m): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2014
holareh:
WELCOME TO PAGE 146, DIS Z SURELY OUR MONTH coolcoolcool
amen ooo
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Stepsse(m): 8:47am On Nov 01, 2014
blesco21:
If u are a futarian Important Information
for Fresh Students
All candidates who have been offered
provisional admission into the
undergraduate programmes of the
Federal University of Technology,
Akure should note the Important
documents (scanned in JPEG image
format) needed for upload to complete
your registration are: Birth certificate,
certificate of origin, court affidavit,
attestation letter, JAMB admission
letter (optional), passport and O’level
result (s). Direct entry candidates in
addition, are required to upload their
ND/NCE/IJMB result. Court affidavit
and medical form will be made
downloadable on d school site in due
course and medical form under the
download menu. Fill the court
affidavit form appropriately, and get it
signed and stamped in court as it will
be part of document to be uploaded.
Others include Passport
photographs,certificate of
birth,secondary school testimonial,futa
admission letter and acceptance
form,putme results,jamb reg form and
result..
thanks for the info......God bless u............na dat court affidavit be d prob........sTc
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by alkines(m): 10:37am On Nov 01, 2014
i av a dream dat futa is goin to release d list january 1st...confirm prophecy..dont b tired of buyin data,d more u browse d higher ur chances of gettin admitted...
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Jdrake(m): 11:12am On Nov 01, 2014
NIGERIA teacher was sent to China to teach. The
first day he entered class, he began by roll- calling.
He said "Sheng." A student said"Present." He called
the second name, Chu Muon.Another student
said"Present." Suddenly, he sneezed, "hatchia" One
student seated at the corner stood up and said,
"Present." He then exclaimed and said,"hmmmm..."
all the students shouted "Absent." He got confused
and said," Shaa..." Three students stood up and
said, "Which of us?" The teacher became more
confused and he asked, " What iswrong?" A student
stoodup and he said, " Sir, I'm not Wrong, I'm
called Wong."The teacher now laughed and said,
"hahaha" .. A girl said "Present sir."The teacher
came closer to find out what was going on, as he
moved his pen fell on the table and made the
sound, "ping chung chong" A certain boy said,
"Present sir." The teacher got more confused and
annoyed, decided to move out. As he was moving
out, a group of 15 students stood up and shouted,
"Teacher, what about us?" Dnt laff alone. Goodmorning

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Horluwahighdee(m): 11:24am On Nov 01, 2014
great futarians!!! happy new month...***this our month of great manifestation,dz month all our expectation 0f d past shall cme 2 pass Ijn.s/0 2 all we nov. born...greater we...
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by mariawhrites: 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
blesco21:
for Fresh Students
Others include Passport
result..
blesco21:
for Fresh Students
Others include Passport
result..
blesco21:
for Fresh Students
Others include Passport
result..
wen will d registration begin?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by DADAGBENGA1(m): 8:00am On Nov 02, 2014
happy Sunday to you guys! please is there anything like change of
course/department for undergraduates after the
first/second year in FUTA? I urgently need
your responses concerning this. thanks
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by DADAGBENGA1(m): 8:00am On Nov 02, 2014
please guys! is there anything like change of
first and second year in FUTA? I urgently need
your responses concerning this. thanks
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by alkines(m): 10:53am On Nov 02, 2014
TANKGOD OOOO I AV BEEN ADMITTED OOOO!!..sori by faith ni sha o...
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Crystalsemerald(m): 11:51am On Nov 02, 2014
alkines:
i av a dream dat futa is goin to release d list january 1st...confirm prophecy..dont b tired of buyin data,d more u browse d higher ur chances of gettin admitted...
Oga pls find some go with that ur dream, January ke ? That Jan's rejected in Jesus name.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by blesco21: 3:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
Stepsse:
thanks for the info......God bless u............na dat court affidavit be d prob........sTc
are u not a pdit cus dey gave it to us on d day of registration
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by blesco21: 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
mariawhrites:
wen will d registration begin?
resumption day just get tings ready
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by DADAGBENGA1(m): 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
please guys! is there anything like change of
first and second year in FUTA? I urgently need
your responses concerning this
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by FolabiCash: 5:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
You COC guys worry yourselves too much , how will you pay 10K and not be admitted , make una go sleep abegg
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by FolabiCash: 6:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
MY GREAT EX PREDITES ABEG HOW WE GO GET ACCOMMODATION NA , WEDNESDAY BE EXAM AND WE GATS DEY FUTA ON TUESDAY. ABEGGG NA
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by DADAGBENGA1(m): 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
is there anything like change of
first and second year in FUTA? someone should please enlight me on this I beg oo. plssssssssss oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Stepsse(m): 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
blesco21:
are u not a pdit cus dey gave it to us on d day of registration
am not....i was a jambite..........sTc
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by worisj(m): 12:09am On Nov 03, 2014
blesco21:
resumption day just get tings ready
@course mate you can't use the affidavit given to us o....Cos the original stamped one is with them and moreover they wrote predegree on it...the one we'll submit will be first degree and not predegree anyway the affidavit will be available online for download
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by meracool(m): 2:06am On Nov 03, 2014
About the Court Affidavit Don't do any Affidavit from Home You Would be told on how to go about it when you get to school for your registration..!!!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by blesco21: 3:39am On Nov 03, 2014
worisj:
@course mate you can't use the affidavit given to us o....Cos the original stamped one is with them and moreover they wrote predegree on it...the one we'll submit will be first degree and not predegree anyway the affidavit will be available online for download
okay thanks joor@course mate worisj na u o
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by blesco21: 3:41am On Nov 03, 2014
if u need ur course outline of ur department holla me
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by jinha(m): 6:40am On Nov 03, 2014
DADAGBENGA1:
is there anything like change of
first and second year in FUTA? someone should please enlight me on this I beg oo. plssssssssss oooooooo
Yes there's, but that can only happen in your second year and with a certain grade, in the end it's not up to you... everything is in the hands of both departments(the one you're leaving and the one you're about to join) one has to agree you're leaving and the other have to accept you....
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by alkines(m): 7:24am On Nov 03, 2014
addmission list ticking lik wall clock......
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 03, 2014
pls, will the whole admission process cost up to 150k with school hosteal. Cos all i got ere z 250k
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 03, 2014
*the school authority is tussling with
the Senate house on the admission
list, Senate wants large number of
student to be admitted and the
school is telling them that there's no
facility to serve them. if this is not
resolved quickly, you'll have to wait*
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Ebe9ice: 9:11am On Nov 03, 2014
Abeg o.. Is d skull authority not d same as d senate??...I don't think that's d cause of d delay...Cause they would have solve that problem b4 they accepted 180 as cutoff for Jamb
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by alkines(m): 9:13am On Nov 03, 2014
hmmmm hw u take knw
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Ebe9ice: 9:15am On Nov 03, 2014
That's no cause jare...Futa no b small skull na...They would have resolve the probs b4 now...
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Easy4reel(m): 9:32am On Nov 03, 2014
ty265:
*the school authority is tussling with
the Senate house on the admission
list, Senate wants large number of
student to be admitted and the
school is telling them that there's no
facility to serve them. if this is not
resolved quickly, you'll have to wait*

I wonder ao u come abt such news.........this is FUTA(d best uni of tech in d federation)...............IT'S ORGANIZED THAT'S Y DEY CAL IT FUTA
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 03, 2014
i shared what i saw in the futarian group on facebook. k?

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (260) (Reply)

Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. / The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.