Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,940 members, 7,799,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session - Education (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (392880 Views)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session / FUTA 2014/2015 Pre-degree / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by worisj(m): 11:22am On Jul 22, 2015
258 tongue
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by bolaji3071(m): 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
THE FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, AKURE PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE FOR UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSIONS FOR THE 2015/2016 ACADEMIC SESSION The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) invites all eligible candidates for a Computer-Based Pre-Admission Screening Exercise scheduled to hold from Tuesday, 4th to Thursday, 6th August, 2015 at the University campus ELIGIBILITY Candidates who made the Federal University of Technology, Akure as their Institution of choice and scored a minimum of 180 marks in the 2015 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), which was conducted by the Joint Admissions Matriculations Board (JAMB). Direct Entry Candidates are also eligible to sit for the Pre-Admission Test. METHOD OF APPLICATION Candidates are required to: i) check the University’s website ( www.futa.edu.ng ) for mode of payment for application; ii) complete and submit the University Post-UTME Application Form online; and iii) print out a copy. SCREENING SCHEDULE The computer-based screening exercise is scheduled as follows: Day/Date School Departments Day 1 Tuesday, 4th August, 2015 School of Engineering & Engineering Technology (SEET) School of Management Technology SEET Agricultural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical/ Electronic Engineering, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Mining Engineering SMAT Entrepreneurship, Project Management Technology, and Transport Management Technology. Day 2 Wednesday, 5th August, 2015 School of Sciences School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology School of Earth and Mineral Sciences SOS Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics and Statistics SAAT Agricultural Extension and Communication Technology, Agricultural Resources Economics, Animal Production and Health, Crop, Soil and Pest Management, Ecotourism and Wildlife Management, Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology, Food Science and Technology, Forestry and Wood Technology SEMS Applied Geology, Applied Geophysics, Meteorology, Marine Science and Technology and Remote Sensing and Geosciences Information System Day 3 Thursday, 6th August, 2015 School of Environmental Technology Direct Entry SET Architecture, Building, Estate Management, Industrial Design, Quantity Surveying, Surveying and Geo-informatics and Urban and Regional Planning All Departments POST-UTME Fees Each Candidate is to make a total payment of N4, 000.00 (exclusive of bank commission/charges), which includes: i) N2, 000.00 for the screening and; ii) an additional fee of N 2, 000.00 for download of FUTA Post-UTME past questions. REGISTRATION PROCEDURE The Registration Form will be available online from Tuesday, 21st July, 2015 and close at 12.00 midnight on Sunday, 2nd August, 2015. Please note that the Candidate’s UTME/DE Registration Number and the full names (as it is on JAMB slip) be correctly provided at the point of payment. After payment, each Candidate should visit the University’s website ( www.futa.edu.ng ) and complete an online Registration Form. The complete Form, which will indicate the exact date and time for the screening exercise, should be printed for the candidate’s use. Also note that: i) All candidates are requested to bring along the following items to the screening venue: a) Depositor’s copy of Bank Teller indicating payment of FOUR THOUSAND NAIRA (N4, 000.00) only; b) JAMB UTME Notification of Results/ Registration Slips for Direct-Entry Candidates; c) Printed copy of the completed FUTA Post- UTME Online Registration Form; d) Print-out of e-Transact payment receipt (collected from Bank) and; e) One Passport Photograph. ii) The venue of the screening exercise is the FUTA Digital Research Centre , “Obanla Campus”, Federal University of Technology, Akure. iii) Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones or any other electronic gadget into the examination hall. iv) Candidates are requested, in their own interest, to have a feel (practice) of the computer-based test by visiting Practice Test Page . v) For more information or clarification or other issues, candidates can visit the University website- www.futa.edu.ng or call 08076767352. NOTE: Any UTME/Direct Entry Candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer- based Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission. (SIGNED) Dr. (Mrs.) M. O. Ajayi Registrar
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Blurr(m): 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
holareh:
hi guyz, dekatron, jovanna, Blurr, Joshua, n d rest I syt una o
Miss
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by alkines(m): 8:14am On Jul 24, 2015
Bleshh:
shocked

I no think say u well grin
long time my crazy nigar blesh..we supose don jam inside campus since na abi na extreme alatapiti u dea live

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by iamphilips(m): 1:02am On Jul 25, 2015
So una still dey alive I hail o - ever troublesome philip
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 25, 2015
Nigguls
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by teewhydope(m): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
cool so diz group still dey breath
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by mrpackager(m): 4:06am On Aug 13, 2015
meracool:

Just Check the JAMB Bronchure to ascertain that.

bro

were you later admitted to study

MEE?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by bolaji3071(m): 10:58am On Aug 13, 2015
Horluwahighdee:
bro ur course?
brother I saw that u were admitted to study Industrial Chemistry via Coc. Please I will like u to share ur jamb and post jamb score with me kos am also aspiring to study same course @Futa and I got 217 in jamb and 48percent in post jamb. Pls I need u to advice me. Thanks
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by meracool(m): 4:02am On Aug 14, 2015
mrpackager:

bro

were you later admitted to study

MEE?
Yeah preparing for my 200L 2nd Semester Exams
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by mrpackager(m): 10:30am On Aug 14, 2015
meracool:
Yeah preparing for my 200L 2nd Semester Exams

Bro mind we talking on whatsaapp
also an aspirant
MEE
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by meracool(m): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
mrpackager:

Bro mind we talking on whatsaapp

also an aspirant

MEE
Alright
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by mrpackager(m): 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
meracool:
Alright

expecting your message
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Horluwahighdee(m): 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2015
bolaji3071:
brother I saw that u were admitted to study Industrial Chemistry via Coc. Please I will like u to share ur jamb and post jamb score with me kos am also aspiring to study same course @Futa and I got 217 in jamb and 48percent in post jamb. Pls I need u to advice me. Thanks
you are good to go when d form is out... I got 52% in putme and 53% in jamb
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by seyirock(m): 6:55am On Aug 16, 2015
Mehn so this group still exist. Una weldone.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by bolaji3071(m): 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2015
Horluwahighdee:
you are good to go when d form is out... I got 52% in putme and 53% in jamb
good to hear bro. So how is the course, hope you're enjoying it. If I may ask, pls bro do you have idea of the number of candidates that are admitted yearly in the Industrial Chemistry department.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by mrpackager(m): 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
worisj:
this calendar will greatly affect the 2015/2016 aspirants!! ...imagine they will finish their jamb by February and start watching futa season film till they resume in February 2016 lmao..grin

It's happening now! oooo

expecting list ooo
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by worisj(m): 2:10am On Sep 02, 2015
Lool

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Raufrukayat(f): 12:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
worisj:
Lool
Lol
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by holareh(f): 2:49pm On Sep 12, 2015
xup niggaz?? wea una dey ooo abi una still dey battle phy for drc ni?? lol. Congratulations to us all naw in 200l n wishing us A's in our just concluded examz. Missed u guyz lyk only God knows. Love ya plenty

Journey merci.

#winks

#one love
#team coc 2014/15

#best sets ever on nairaland,

#muaaaaaaaaaaaaah

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Blurr(m): 6:27am On Sep 13, 2015
holareh:
xup niggaz?? wea una dey ooo abi una still dey battle phy for drc ni?? lol. Congratulations to us all naw in 200l n wishing us A's in our just concluded examz. Missed u guyz lyk only God knows. Love ya plenty

Journey merci.

#winks

#one love
#team coc 2014/15

#best sets ever on nairaland,

#muaaaaaaaaaaaaah

grin
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hey guys pls are there any stores opposite the university (futa) and how much for rent... Pls reply tanks
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Raufrukayat(f): 10:29pm On Oct 03, 2015
"Build your own dreams or someone else will hire you to build theirs". Happy Independence and happy new month.

Ratafar

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
Rivers State Govt Destroys
Structures To Control Flood
(photos)

The Rivers government has commenced the demolition of structures that ar hindering the free flow of water on the creeks, canals and alternative waterways within theState.
http://damytechs..nl/2015/10/rivers-state-govt-destroys-structures.html?m=1
This move, according to the Rivers State Waste Management Agency became necessary to avert severe flooding that is already ravaging elementsof the State occasioned by serious rains across the country.
RIWAMA’s Director of Administration, Mr. Ian Gobo World Health Organization Lead the operation, declared that the only Administrator of the Agency, Bro. Felix Obuah had in the past weeks warned residents and land developers within the State, particularly in Port Harcourt and Obio Akpor LGAs to not erect structures on the waterways, adding that the National meteoric Agency (NIMET) had listed Rivers State among what theyreferred to as the ‘flash floods location’.

The demolition exercise that began on Wednesday, October 21, 2015, saw thepull down of 2 structures that were erected exactly on the waterway of the mini Ekere creek in Rumuobiakani, Obio Akpor Local gvt Area.

Site- http://damytechs..nl/2015/10/rivers-state-govt-destroys-structures.html?m=1
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 24, 2015
Rivers State Govt Destroys
Structures To Control Flood
(photos)

The Rivers government has commenced the demolition of structures that ar hindering the free flow of water on the creeks, canals and alternative waterways within theState.
http://damytechs..nl/2015/10/rivers-state-govt-destroys-structures.html?m=1
This move, according to the Rivers State Waste Management Agency became necessary to avert severe flooding that is already ravaging elementsof the State occasioned by serious rains across the country.
RIWAMA’s Director of Administration, Mr. Ian Gobo World Health Organization Lead the operation, declared that the only Administrator of the Agency, Bro. Felix Obuah had in the past weeks warned residents and land developers within the State, particularly in Port Harcourt and Obio Akpor LGAs to not erect structures on the waterways, adding that the National meteoric Agency (NIMET) had listed Rivers State among what theyreferred to as the ‘flash floods location’.

The demolition exercise that began on Wednesday, October 21, 2015, saw thepull down of 2 structures that were erected exactly on the waterway of the mini Ekere creek in Rumuobiakani, Obio Akpor Local gvt Area.

Site- http://damytechs..nl/2015/10/rivers-state-govt-destroys-structures.html?m=1[url][/url]
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by adewalle1(m): 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
m d last to comment on this trend! skakiti bobo cheesy pls don't spoil my fun o
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by lordBintus(m): 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2016
adewalle1:
m d last to comment on this trend! skakiti bobo cheesy pls don't spoil my fun o
am spoiling it no one should post again
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session by Bond008(m): 3:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (Reply)

Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. / The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.