Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno (49765 Views)

9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android / 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone / The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
@indigold

ahhh this tecno boys are crazy here o,they have totally gone millitary to defend thier dear Tecno phones, abeg next time read other tread befoe posting tread like this to avoid 100 teenagers swearing on ur head at the-same time..

#rush out with speed#

team htc

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
demitola: All is see frm diz posts of comparin tecno products to oda brands is jst pure beef. Wen u're enjoyin smtin coz u can easily afford it bt u dnt want odaz dat cant afford mch to av a stint. U bot a produkt for 90k, i bot mine for less dan 30k and its servin my purpose as yours, plz y d beef? Colonial mentality!! Soon now u go dey blame GeJ
No no please they are different, one is actually better, but the other ain't bad either. We need to be truthful. I ude a tecno phantom a+ and even I know I can't compare it to S3 talkless of s4 or note 3.Lets grt our facts straight sir.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Icudkill: 11:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
Olamyyde: 1) How many tecno bashing threads do we have on Nairaland. For God's sake we get the point-Tecno phones aren't better than Samsung phones
2)Op, will u give me money to buy s2 or s3
3)samsung has more powerful processors than iphones, yet iphone runs smoother than it. Stop chasing vanity.
@ iphones run smoother dan samsung
IS A LIE
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by balogunsam(m): 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
ibot_jaycob: No no please they are different, one is actually better, but the other ain't bad either. We need to be truthful. I ude a tecno phantom a+ and even I know I can't compare it to S3 talkless of s4 or note 3.Lets grt our facts straight sir.

I love you man...#nohomo

I root for affordability and functionality....if tecno gives u,buy it....but deep down u,you know samsung is a better manufcturer with better devices...den wen ur ready,upgrade! Kids just waste time arguing crap and disrespecting one another...I don't use any of the two..I used a samsung s2,den got a Jiayu G4...it serves me and I love d phone madly for many reasons one of which d topmost is battery! That's for me...u know urs,there's no need to get violent defending ur tecno n3,A+,galaxy S3,S4 and co...except maybe u av a serious complex issue!

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Icudkill: 11:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
hawqer: @OP what you seem to have done is simply compare flagship Samsung Devices with Tecno devices, budget Samsung Devices lack all that bell and whistle and are likely no match for Tecno's offerings. sure Tecno lacks an R&grin department and thus "somewhat" lacklustre specs. Now remember Samsung of years past (go back 6 years), their devices were hardly inspiring, beside Tecno is niche (made for emerging markets) for a reason- they know they can't fight the Android game at flagship level......at least not yet.

Not to flog an ailing topic but you get what you pay for, if Tecno develops a device with Amoled, 3gb ram, exynos chipset and invests a lot in R&grin, you can not expect the price to be "affordable". so let's move past the constant contrasting and enjoy the various brands and the sector of the market they are concerned with conquering.
True talk.
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 30, 2013
Op, this thread is absolutely unnecessary, that being said, tecno users no need to argue over that fact, yes Samsung is better. Its a clear fact, Samsung users, get off your high horse(s) not everyone can afford it. Tecno users be truthful, if you had more money to spare you won't be using Tecno. and y is it always between tecno and samsung? y not tecno n htc? or Sony? y always samsung?

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by slinkman(m): 1:14am On Dec 30, 2013
the truth hurts.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by naturalwaves: 2:22am On Dec 30, 2013
ibot_jaycob: Op, this thread is absolutely unnecessary, that being said, tecno users no need to argue over that fact, yes Samsung is better. Its a clear fact, Samsung users, get off your high horse(s) not everyone can afford it. Tecno users be truthful, if you had more money to spare you won't be using Tecno. and y is it always between tecno and samsung? y not tecno n htc? or Sony? y always samsung?

Odeistein! When has phone become a definition of one's social or financial statues? The earlier you change your mindset, the better for you. So,.you think anyone that doesn't spend so much on phone cannot afford it? The problem is not even with the Tecno fans, it is with the Samsung fans. A lot of them feel bad inside that they wasted money on phones that do basically the same thing with a cheaper brand like Tecno. All the threads opened by Tecno fans were all about Tecno and Tecno alone but anytime such is done, the pained and disgruntled samsung fans will come attacking. If you use a Samsung, use it and be satisfied with it, if you use a Tecno, same should be done.

When a biased and senzeless post like this is opened just to rubish Tecno, that means the Tecno company is doing a good job and is on the right part. When you get to computer village, they will tell you which phone is the market leader when it comes to sales of Android devices. If it is not Tecno, I am sure it will be top two.

Moreover, they keep on saying Tecno is a China product, please, Samsung is a product of where? South Korea. Are they not both from Asia?

18 Likes

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 30, 2013
i don't use any of the craps u compared here but as a layman, i will say u just did what samsung knows how to do best, comparing their products with others and rubbishing their rivals.

you were mentioning d names of Samsung components and claiming they are good, while u keep saying tecno is using some cheap components.

Is dat how to compare? cos you don't know d names of d cheap Tecno components doesn't mean they are not rugged!!!!!

So Shamesung of u!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Sike(m): 7:26am On Dec 30, 2013
Crapppppppppp!!
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by imsuboi(m): 7:28am On Dec 30, 2013
judging from the posts I've read on this android phone saga, tecno users & chelsea fans have one thing in common. undecided

SMH

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Leonidas8(m): 7:30am On Dec 30, 2013
seribroo56: I knw dis wl mak fp.. Xo make i drag my chair cum hear
E don make am o
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 30, 2013
Hehehe
So many angry techo users on the thread, you guys should just accept that your tecno phones are just cheap junk and start saving money to buy better phones.

Useless china phones that don't even have ota upgrade.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by LordCenturion(m): 7:33am On Dec 30, 2013
Oh my GOD

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by imsuboi(m): 7:34am On Dec 30, 2013
naturalwaves:

The problem is not even with the Tecno fans, it is with the Samsung fans. A lot of them feel bad inside that they wasted money on phones that do basically the same thing with a cheaper brand like Tecno.

Tsk tsk tsk You obviously have no idea what you're talking about

naturalwaves:

Moreover, they keep on saying Tecno is a China product, please, Samsung is a product of where? South Korea. Are they not both from Asia?

Is "China" & "South Korea" the same thing? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by LordCenturion(m): 7:34am On Dec 30, 2013
I wasted my precious time reading this trash .Instead to start bathing ,,,

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Randerl: 7:35am On Dec 30, 2013
Vulnerability found in Samsung Knox Software
25 December, 2013 | Comments (126)| Post your comment
Tags: Samsung, Android
The corporate world has made a substantial migration from the Blackberries of old to iOS and Android. In a scramble to pick up that corporate market share, Samsung created Knox, its own security software designed to fortify Google's OS, and make it secure for business environments. However, a "serious vulnerability" has been found in Knox which could put users' data at risk.

According to cyber security researchers at Ben Gurion University of the Negev in Israel, emails and data communications on Samsung devices are among the data susceptible to the exploit. Hackers are able to record and "easily interpret" the data which is supposed to be protected. The worst part of the vulnerability is that a capable malicious attacker could insert hostile code via the breach, thus creating system-wide harm.
The chink in Knox's digital armor was reportedly found earlier this month. Samsung has denied the severity of the vulnerability and has argued that the handset which was tested did not have all of Knox's features installed.
The Samsung Galaxy S4is being considered for use by the US Department of Defense's staff, including internal use in the Pentagon. If a foreign manufacturers' handsets aren't deemed secure, then there is no way the US government will consider using the phones. Samsung could therefore be losing a lucrative government contract if Knox can't make the cut.

Source GSMArena
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 30, 2013
Team Lumia......like if you think Lumia rules

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Smily202(m): 7:35am On Dec 30, 2013
buy Tecno if u can't afford Samsung but by Samsung if u can afford it and stop been mislead.

If Tecno start building all this bla bla bla samsung or htc or sony has built..mm

who can afford Tecno again. ....Don't make person go thief oooo. ..I don't talk my own oooooh grin
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 30, 2013
Temihatz: You have a point, but that wouldn't stop me from using Tecno. As far as it can serve my day to day needs like dictionary, internet, media, etc, I Dont f**king care about Samsung Amoled or Snapdragon sh*t you are cared about. For God sake using a smartphone isn't just for fun alone, when will you understand that? Stop being kids, buy what your money can buy and stop saying sh*ts everywhere.
u sound like a kid, op clearly said buy tecnoif u can't afford samsung
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by dicksonadams(m): 7:37am On Dec 30, 2013
Tecno Na mumu phone
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by AsAPJregz(m): 7:39am On Dec 30, 2013
GrAnDwEeZ: capital lie. .tecno. .screen.amoled .amoled. .you can upgrade d os aswell. .the chips are also d same..tecno b3s even last longer..samsung r only selling their name. 'SAMSUNG'. IF derez any samsung wit itz equivalent tecno. .tell us wat d samsung can do dat tecno cant do
can i upgrade my p3 to android 4.0
help a bro
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Smily202(m): 7:39am On Dec 30, 2013
btw...

angryHow many Tecno n Samsung thread will make front page. ......Let me go n create my Own Tecno thread n make front page before end of 2013. ........ grin grin
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by blaqoracle: 7:40am On Dec 30, 2013
you that is genius, continue to buy samsung;While Me And My Fellow Nigerians will continue to patronise tecno.
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by IAMBREEZY: 7:41am On Dec 30, 2013
Op you should have know that samsung re for people that re capable of getting it guys that can diffenciate between quantity and quality well i still rock my samsung s4 and my precious tab3.
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 30, 2013
Admins why the rebelling on tecno after spending huge on advertorial on this site. This no good.
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Sheenor: 7:44am On Dec 30, 2013
demitola: All is see frm diz posts of comparin tecno products to oda brands is jst pure beef. Wen u're enjoyin smtin coz u can easily afford it bt u dnt want odaz dat cant afford mch to av a stint. U bot a produkt for 90k, i bot mine for less dan 30k and its servin my purpose as yours, plz y d beef? Colonial mentality!! Soon now u go dey blame GeJ

hmm
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by imsuboi(m): 7:44am On Dec 30, 2013
Randerl: the Samsung Galaxy S4is being considered for use by the US Department of Defense's staff, including internal use in the Pentagon. If a foreign manufacturers' handsets aren't deemed secure, then there is no way the US government will consider using the phones. Samsung could therefore be losing a lucrative government contract if Knox can't make the cut.

Source GSMArena

at least they're bringing something new into the market. smiley

What has your beloved "china phone" done?

Apart from that, Which Federal Government would even think of using a tecno phone as their official phone? grin grin
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by akanbiaa(m): 7:44am On Dec 30, 2013
This is the problem of having a stereotype of assumed class and status in Nigeria, go to places like United states a cheap motorolla as long as it serves the purpose it is purchased for its the best. but here in Nigeria we ignorantly use phones to intimidate or show assumed levels, so the question Is how many people even use up to 10 percent functionalities in a phone? many just flaunt it and use it to receive calls and flashing back, so if you buy a phone of 100,000 naira today can you make a profit from it if you sell it tommorow?phones generally are liabilities (you keep buying recharge cards and it takes over most of your productive time if you allow it) so go for what serves what you need have good battery and cost effective and can easily be repaired when faulty.

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by An0nimus: 7:46am On Dec 30, 2013
Its too early for a thread like this.
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by leggo: 7:47am On Dec 30, 2013
indigold2010: Lol. Those asking money to buy Samsung. Read the concluding part of my post. It reads if u can't afford Samsung then buy tecno. And for the poster using foul words like tiger battery or what did ur head say? Am laughing at ur joke seriously. If u have more foul words use them. And I didn't say u must buy Samsung. Nigerians read clearly before making comments because Internet is cheap. Did some one just say tecno has amoled display? My brother they don't. And as for ota I will check on that. And even if u get an ota update it won't be a major update like a new Android version it may be just a small update to apps and fixes nothing. And I wasn't paid to say all this. Samsung won't pay u to say all this, their device speaks for itself. I wil still say buy tecno if u can't afford Samsung, it still gives u a taste of Android
lol. poor man mentality.. you are prolly using a 20k samsung yet you come online to bash people whose Tecno's are twice as expensive, yet you are talking about money.. i hope a bird shites on ya head.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Randerl: 7:48am On Dec 30, 2013
U guys no natin about marketing. It looks negative but hey
"Create a consciousness in them about out our products. Let it always be in front of them even though is for the negative reasons"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

JUMIA vs Konga: KONGA Will Always Be Smarter. / How To Know You Have Been Blocked On Whatsapp By A Fellow User / Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.