Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (611206 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by poundsmaker(m): 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
ChrisAlpha: Lol.. If only it can put money in ma account, I personally will plaudit myself cry
No worry, one day it'll put money in your pocket or bank account.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ChrisAlpha(m): 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2014
poundsmaker: You nko, you brutal pass am. Lolzzzzz
My brother...!!! Na so e be grin
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ChrisAlpha(m): 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
poundsmaker: No worry, one day it'll put money in your pocket or bank account.
Hehehe affirmativemente!!! ( Italian) wink
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Godisnear(m): 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
Emlilshady ! why u come leave the thread for Mr Poundsssssss and co? abi you still dey recover from the Dss Exam?

just checking up on you, hope you're cool?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Godisnear(m): 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
Donsanta231: Bros don't comment your reserve, try to reserve your comment next time grin

Noted.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
men!!!4Q all and your nonsense 1.1 and 2.1 and 2.2, why the noise? in my centre they said if you had a 3rd class don't bother, why didn't they grade the second class into 2.1 and 2.2?

afterall, 1st class finish school and still roam the streets. with the yéyé system of schooling in Nigeria, how sure are you that somebody with a particular grade deserves it?majority of schools don't give your deserved grades, stop under-estimating people please because it's possible a so-called 1st class will perform lower in this recruitment exam.

some people finished the whole questions...yes!it is possible and it does not 4king mean the person had all correct. the maths down there does not even require a pen and paper, not to talk of calculator. you must not read the whole passage!!dumb head, read the questions and trace your answers from the paragraphs by glancing. as for the essay, somebody asked those two questions here on nairaland and I googled it, so it was not a big deal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
Godisnear: Emlilshady ! why u come leave the thread for Mr Poundsssssss and co? abi you still dey recover from the Dss Exam?

just checking up on you, hope you're cool?
I'm good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by jamoyakz: 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
juliebrown:
How were dey invited? Was it via text msg or names were pasted.
via sms from oga @ d top thing!!! Very sad but God dey
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by oppsymos(m): 11:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
Donsanta231: Is she part of the aptitude test you went there to write? grin
Don, forget that one...I thought we were both looking for her?

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Duduyemi88(f): 7:01am On Sep 01, 2014
oppsymos:
Duduyemi,I wrote mine at Fed poiy. I'm from North Senatorial..Give me your email address,I av something to tell u
Chek ur mail inbox, i sent u a msg dere...
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 01, 2014
XO
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 01, 2014
Man Utd agree deal to sign Radamel Falcao on Loan from French club Monaco.... To my humble opinion it's better to bring football news than aguing on Class of degree, which is so boring to read!!

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by dickoflife(m): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2014
flamesjay: even in academic quality 2:1 is far better than 2:2. If you talk of smart what prevented the person from making 1:1 or 2:1. Their class of degree were measured by quality in education
I liked ur post to shoe the lack of rationale in your answer... I almost made a 3.5 but I fell short and landed on a 2:2 because I was politically involved while in school.. so if I have a 3.4 and a colleague has 3.5 which is 2:1, he is automatically better than I am? thhink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Ayo25: 1:17pm On Sep 01, 2014
dickoflife: I liked ur post to shoe the lack of rationale in your answer... I almost made a 3.5 but I fell short and landed on a 2:2 because I was politically involved while in school.. so if I have a 3.4 and a colleague has 3.5 which is 2:1, he is automatically better than I am? thhink
And I fail to see the rationale in your position too. In a relay race, no matter how marginally small the gap is, if a person finishes ahead of you then he is better than you. That is because you all know the rules before the game, everyone starts on the same line and have a level playing ground so no excuse is too strong to explain why anyone finishes ahead of you.. The analogy can be applied to the school setting too. Everyone starts on the same level and know the rules. You know the grades in their order of importance and as a perfect human being, you should naturally aspire for the best grades. You are to make the best choices you can that will enable you get the best grades. If you think being actively involved in student politics will get you the grades, fine. The problematic thing here is that we do not like to take responsibility for the choices we make. We indulge in bad faith and self-deception. Am a 2:1 graduate(UNILAG) by God's grace. We do not have any first class in our set. But there were my colleagues with a stronger 2:1 than I. I can tell you in all honesty, they are better by far than me. I concede however that for grades to show the true ability of the holder, it must be issued by a veritable issuer. I can vouch for my institution that you cannot pay your way through. There are sexually immoral lecturers no doubt but what is funny is that, people like that would have their wicked ways with girls only to give them an E or a D in a course.So whichever way you still end up with a bad grade. Bottom line: knowledge does not consist in being in a special state of mind. If you have got it, flaunt it and at when due. Peace

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2014
dickoflife: I liked ur post to shoe the lack of rationale in your answer... I almost made a 3.5 but I fell short and landed on a 2:2 because I was politically involved while in school.. so if I have a 3.4 and a colleague has 3.5 which is 2:1, he is automatically better than I am? thhink
please ignore

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by JohnmaryEbube: 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2014
Exit »» wat a threat on grade argument discuss abt d job not grade, 1,2.1,2.2 wil be here arguing and a call wil come frm power dat be and 3rd grade wil get d job, while u stay and argue ur grade

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by lorRhyMeZ: 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2014
jamoyakz: via sms from oga @ d top thing!!! Very sad but God dey

No no no. I was at d venue, d state director categorically said those who got the text were those that scored 17 and above...that only one person scored 57 and only six people actually scored more than 30...in his words,the actual cut off mark was 44,buh seeing the level of failure,they had to reduce it to 17. Yet only very few people scored 17 and above.

Oga at the top scenerio happened,buh very minute...and as for how I got to write the test...grin all I can say is na God o.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Emeca: 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2014
When u guys are thru with measuring d size of ur e-dickz, lets get back to posting relevant information and updates.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by mecus4love(m): 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
yes
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by jamoyakz: 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

No no no. I was at d venue, d state director categorically said those who got the text were those that scored 17 and above...that only one person scored 57 and only six people actually scored more than 30...in his words,the actual cut off mark was 44,buh seeing the level of failure,they had to reduce it to 17. Yet only very few people scored 17 and above.

Oga at the top scenerio happened,buh very minute...and as for how I got to write the test...grin all I can say is na God o.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 01, 2014

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2014
johnnero1: Up date: SSS 2 recruit 25 staff each state 4rom d recent conducted nationwide recruitment exercise, they lament about candidates poor performance in d aptitude test. My fellow SSS potential candidate, 4rom my authentic source I learnt dt, out of d 25 slots, 20 slots as been given 2 god fathers 2 put their god sons $ daughters, d remaining 5 slots left 4 people like me $ u. I hv tell God nah him hand I dey oooooh. Already I hv claim a slot in my state (Akwa Ibom) in Jesus name,Amen. For update on SSS recruitment up till d tym result will be release nxt month add me on: 2865B019
in which school did you learn how to convince and make people believe in false information. ok, when did they mark?please no insults, thanks.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Giannakopoulos(f): 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2014
emlilshady: it's now I just saw the write-up of this cockhead! your reading speed isunique from others, that you didn't finish does not mean some others did not. there was nothing like further maths there, everything there was  level exams. what you should argue on here is the timing and not your FAILURE to attempt all, they were all easy and I finished ALL!! I am not saying I got all correct! and about the essay, I have read about the two topics after somebody pasted it here online. May God help your soul as you continue to submit cv for life. in case you don't know, I'm a civil servant on pay roll.
chai,u dn finish dis guy!,but how did you become a civil servant outside your state?,what's the secret
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Urine: 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hillarious comments.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2014
XO

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by johnnero1(m): 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
emlilshady: in which school did you learn how to convince and make people believe in false information. ok, when did they mark?please no insults, thanks.
D end will justify d mean. I am nt here 2 fight or argue blindly wit any soul in dis thread. @ Emlilshady some tym I do like ur confident u hv in making 2 d camp even whn u ar nt putting pen on d paper. So wht I can tell u is dt wit d same level of confident u hv in making it 2 d camp, whn u ar dey, u ar free 2 attack me over dey if wt I am saying here is nt correct.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by T0CH(m): 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2014
This scoffield guy is a Clown. Totally hilarious
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 10:19pm On Sep 01, 2014
I no fit shout my brethrens.wat kind of paradox and oxymorons are emily shady yakking about.ist the questions were cheap for him.dat he finished all.but knows he didn't get all correct.i wonder wat Dat means.then he said there was no further maths so it's maths that needs no paper or pencil let alone calculator. Yet he concluded dat it's A level maths undecided.im lost at to the meaning of that.then he said he is not only employed but a civil servant looking for civil servant work. Is dat an antithesis or chiasmus. So did u really finish or do mindless ticking like others. U must either be a whisky pickled flint hearted young sour pus or a conniving slippery maggot Mr emily shady.no wonder everything about u is fake.a man bearing a females name.scamming bastard son of a gin drinking tramp.please learn to be humble among ur betters next time.who are u sitting on a high horse for or forming and pretending for. Please this is a forum to help each others and not a place to impress people.do dat only in ur fb or twitter.mad uncouth lad.no wonder u appear in every thread on nairaland.always sounding off about ur achievements. Y not upload ur cert here for us to see.im sure it won't survive a mercury scan.forged as ur entire existence also is as it is.please go and re evaluate ur life and find out y u are the object of scorn and mockery on every thread u appear. Then go and re learn social etiquettes.bush man from the bush tribe of ijekun yemoja.

5 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 10:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
scoffield245: I no fit shout my brethrens.wat kind of paradox and oxymorons are emily shady yakking about.ist the questions were cheap for him.dat he finished all.but knows he didn't get all correct.i wonder wat Dat means.then he said there was no further maths so it's maths that needs no paper or pencil let alone calculator. Yet he concluded dat it's A level maths undecided.im lost at to the meaning of that.then he said he is not only employed but a civil servant looking for civil servant work. Is dat an antithesis or chiasmus. So did u really finish or do mindless ticking like others. U must either be a whisky pickled flint hearted young sour pus or a conniving slippery maggot Mr emily shady.no wonder everything about u is fake.a man bearing a females name.scamming bastard son of a gin drinking tramp.please learn to be humble among ur betters next time.who are u sitting on a high horse for or forming and pretending for. Please this is a forum to help each others and not a place to impress people.do dat only in ur fb or twitter.mad uncouth lad.no wonder u appear in every thread on nairaland.always sounding off about ur achievements. Y not upload ur cert here for us to see.im sure it won't survive a mercury scan.forged as ur entire existence also is as it is.please go and re evaluate ur life and find out y u are the object of scorn and mockery on every thread u appear. Then go and re learn social etiquettes.bush man from the bush tribe of ijekun yemoja.
emlilshady: it's now I just saw the write-up of this cockhead! your reading speed isunique from others, that you didn't finish does not mean some others did not. there was nothing like further maths there, everything there was  level exams. what you should argue on here is the timing and not your FAILURE to attempt all, they were all easy and I finished ALL!! I am not saying I got all correct! and about the essay, I have read about the two topics after somebody pasted it here online. May God help your soul as you continue to submit cv for life. in case you don't know, I no fit shout my brethrens.wat kind of paradox and oxymorons are emily shady yakking about.ist the questions were cheap for him.dat he finished all.but knows he didn't get all correct.i wonder wat Dat means.then he said there was no further maths so it's maths that needs no paper or pencil let alone calculator. Yet he concluded dat it's A level maths .im lost at to the meaning of that.then he said he is not only employed but a civil servant looking for civil servant work. Is dat an antithesis or chiasmus. So did u really finish or do mindless ticking like others. U must either be a whisky pickled find hearted young sour pus or a conniving slippery maggot Mr emily shady.no wonder everything about u is fake.a man bearing a females name.scamming bastard son of a gin drinking tramp.please learn to be humble among ur betters next time.who are u sitting on a high horse for or forming and pretending for. Please this is a forum to help each others and not a place to impress people.do dat only in ur fb or twitter.mad uncouth lad.no wonder u appear in every thread on nairaland.always sounding off about ur achievements. Y not upload ur cert here for us to see.im sure it won't survive a mercury scan.forged as ur entire existence also is as it is.please go and re evaluate ur life and find out y u are the object of scorn and mockery on every thread u appear. Then go and re learn social etiquettes.bush man from the bush tribe of ijekun yemoja. a civil servant on pay roll.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
Giannakopoulos: chai,u dn finish dis guy!,but how did you become a civil servant outside your state?,what's the secret
I no fit shout my brethrens.wat kind of paradox and oxymorons are emily shady yakking about.ist the questions were cheap for him.dat he finished all.but knows he didn't get all correct.i wonder wat Dat means.then he said there was no further maths so it's maths that needs no paper or pencil let alone calculator. Yet he concluded dat it's A level maths .im lost at to the meaning of that.then he said he is not only employed but a civil servant looking for civil servant work. Is dat an antithesis or chiasmus. So did u really finish or do mindless ticking like others. U must either be a whisky pickled find hearted young sour pus or a conniving slippery maggot Mr emily shady.no wonder everything about u is fake.a man bearing a females name.scamming bastard son of a gin drinking tramp.please learn to be humble among ur betters next time.who are u sitting on a high horse for or forming and pretending for. Please this is a forum to help each others and not a place to impress people.do dat only in ur fb or twitter.mad uncouth lad.no wonder u appear in every thread on nairaland.always sounding off about ur achievements. Y not upload ur cert here for us to see.im sure it won't survive a mercury scan.forged as ur entire existence also is as it is.please go and re evaluate ur life and find out y u are the object of scorn and mockery on every thread u appear. Then go and re learn social etiquettes.bush man from the bush tribe of ijekun yemoja.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 10:32pm On Sep 01, 2014
emlilshady: it's now I just saw the write-up of this cockhead! your reading speed isunique from others, that you didn't finish does not mean some others did not. there was nothing like further maths there, everything there was  level exams. what you should argue on here is the timing and not your FAILURE to attempt all, they were all easy and I finished ALL!! I am not saying I got all correct! and about the essay, I have read about the two topics after somebody pasted it here online. May God help your soul as you continue to submit cv for life. in case you don't know, I'm a civil servant on pay roll.
I no fit shout my brethrens.wat kind of paradox and oxymorons are emily shady yakking about.ist the questions were cheap for him.dat he finished all.but knows he didn't get all correct.i wonder wat Dat means.then he said there was no further maths so it's maths that needs no paper or pencil let alone calculator. Yet he concluded dat it's A level maths .im lost at to the meaning of that.then he said he is not only employed but a civil servant looking for civil servant work. Is dat an antithesis or chiasmus. So did u really finish or do mindless ticking like others. U must either be a whisky pickled find hearted young sour pus or a conniving slippery maggot Mr emily shady.no wonder everything about u is fake.a man bearing a females name.scamming bastard son of a gin drinking tramp.please learn to be humble among ur betters next time.who are u sitting on a high horse for or forming and pretending for. Please this is a forum to help each others and not a place to impress people.do dat only in ur fb or twitter.mad uncouth lad.no wonder u appear in every thread on nairaland.always sounding off about ur achievements. Y not upload ur cert here for us to see.im sure it won't survive a mercury scan.forged as ur entire existence also is as it is.please go and re evaluate ur life and find out y u are the object of scorn and mockery on every thread u appear. Then go and re learn social etiquettes.bush man from the bush tribe of ijekun yemoja.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by dapssy1414(m): 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2014
Hello house. Please does anyone know when next we will hear something?

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (220) (Reply)

Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.