Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (611073 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Spaco001(m): 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2014
The suspense continues....they may call us, probably this week.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
Spaco001: The suspense continues....they may call us, probably this week.
hahaha!!see hope!!

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
emlilshady: hahaha!!see hope!!
Mr commentator. Are u the police and moderator of this place
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by macpeter1(m): 5:51am On Sep 22, 2014
SERIOUSLY, WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING IN THIS RECRUITMENT?ARE THEY STILL MAKING??

WE NEED TO SEE OUR SCORE AND/OR OUR LIST TO KNOW OUR FATE......RIVERS TEAM , lets UPDATE OURSELVES

high blood pressure....I see masef with SSS,,IJN,,AMEN,

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 22, 2014
scoffield245: Mr commentator. Are u the police and moderator of this place
take yah time oh!I thought you left this group?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by umorenb(m): 9:35am On Sep 22, 2014
scoffield245: Mr commentator. Are u the police and moderator of this place
emlilshady: take yah time oh!I thought you left this group?

Una two don start again,abi? undecided
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
emlilshady: take yah time oh!I thought you left this group?
I tot to leave but tots of u running wild and unrestrained here cudnt let me rest so I'm here to put u on a short leash.period
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Spaco001(m): 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
What's happening nasarawa....mehn am tired of waiting.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by remele2(f): 7:41pm On Sep 22, 2014
Finally

Finally

Finally

Finalllllllllllllllllllllllllyyy

You all got tired of waiting.... Even me
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2014
remele2: Finally

Finally

Finally

Pls guy wats happening in Imo state?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by HARI33: 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2014

Finally

Finally

Loool,was thinking of something else when I saw "finally finally".....*breath in deeply after a shot of rum*
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2014

Finally

Finally

I'm loving the suspense oh!LOL
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Ayo25: 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2014
The delay is as expected. This is the period to perfect all 'mago-mago'.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
Pls if you are among the applicant that received text and calls to forward ur biodata pls be informed dat ur file got lost thats while you were told to send ur biodata. As for shortlistment nothing 4 now all the applicants informations are been screened so it will take little time. Tanks and enjoy the wait.

3 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Mopolchi: 10:03pm On Sep 22, 2014
nwekesimon68: Pls if you are among the applicant that received text and calls to forward ur biodata pls be informed dat ur file got lost thats while you were told to send ur biodata. As for shortlistment nothing 4 now all the applicants informations are been screened so it will take little time. Tanks and enjoy the wait.
What's your source, man?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ettete: 11:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
@Nwekesimon u are spreading false information.........Ask urself one rational question,is it possible for a person's data to b lost and yet ur number remains and d caller addresses u by ur real name b4 d rest of d questionsD number and datas were written down together,same page,same roll.....HABA BRO"!!!!!!!!!Pls use ur mendula oblagata......I repeat dat call was 4verification,they have ur datas,all they did was to b sure u where d right person and d call was to prove dat,dats y u were asked dos vital question and wateva ansa u provide was crosschecked wit wat they have,and I believe u know wat dat process means.....So @Nwekesimon,I confidently refute dat claim and I urge dos who got d call to patiently wait,u will soon know d next line of action,dnt let anybody derail ur focus,cos in dis job u'll need alot of patience.As d wait continues,I personally advice dos who knows their witts to engage in physical fitness like jogging,u'll meet alot of dat in d training.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 23, 2014
ettete: @Nwekesimon u are spreading false information.........Ask urself one rational question,is it possible for a person's data to b lost and yet ur number remains and d caller addresses u by ur real name b4 d rest of d questionsD number and datas were written down together,same page,same roll.....HABA BRO"!!!!!!!!!Pls use ur mendula oblagata......I repeat dat call was 4verification,they have ur datas,all they did was to b sure u where d right person and d call was to prove dat,dats y u were asked dos vital question and wateva ansa u provide was crosschecked wit wat they have,and I believe u know wat dat process means.....So @Nwekesimon,I confidently refute dat claim and I urge dos who got d call to patiently wait,u will soon know d next line of action,dnt let anybody derail ur focus,cos in dis job u'll need alot of patience.As d wait continues,I personally advice dos who knows their witts to engage in physical fitness like jogging,u'll meet alot of dat in d training.
I go soon comot slippers stone your head comot oh!which one be all these talk nah?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 23, 2014
nwekesimon68: Pls if you are among the applicant that received text and calls to forward ur biodata pls be informed dat ur file got lost thats while you were told to send ur biodata. As for shortlistment nothing 4 now all the applicants informations are been screened so it will take little time. Tanks and enjoy the wait.
heysh!did you smoke indocid?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Emeca: 12:58am On Sep 23, 2014
emlilshady: heysh!did you smoke indocid?

whats gotten into u lately. Are u having ur period or wat. Take it easy pls.

4 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by kriscamdi(m): 1:58am On Sep 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 23, 2014
ettete: @Nwekesimon u are spreading false information.........Ask urself one rational question,is it possible for a person's data to b lost and yet ur number remains and d caller addresses u by ur real name b4 d rest of d questionsD number and datas were written down together,same page,same roll.....HABA BRO"!!!!!!!!!Pls use ur mendula oblagata......I repeat dat call was 4verification,they have ur datas,all they did was to b sure u where d right person and d call was to prove dat,dats y u were asked dos vital question and wateva ansa u provide was crosschecked wit wat they have,and I believe u know wat dat process means.....So @Nwekesimon,I confidently refute dat claim and I urge dos who got d call to patiently wait,u will soon know d next line of action,dnt let anybody derail ur focus,cos in dis job u'll need alot of patience.As d wait continues,I personally advice dos who knows their witts to engage in physical fitness like jogging,u'll meet alot of dat in d training.
Pls prof I T K. If ur assertion is right how come nt all the state got the text and calls? I dont want to argue wit any body the information i gave is what i got 4rm a good source. Am nt even a candidate of sss. Bt wil soon be.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by dee1wolex(m): 6:54am On Sep 23, 2014

i believe u bro!

Chilling quietly.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 23, 2014
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Princegwu1: 7:30am On Sep 23, 2014
Don't mind dem, u r very correct...
nwekesimon68: Pls prof I T K. If ur assertion is right how come nt all the state got the text and calls? I dont want to argue wit any body the information i gave is what i got 4rm a good source. Am nt even a candidate of sss. Bt wil soon be.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 23, 2014
some so-called sources can lie sha. There are so many things these guys keep as secret. Somebody will just stay and assume something and see that it rhymes and then confidently comes out to give us gist and say it's from a 'source '.
most of the comments from the intelligent sources, I already thought or predicted something like that but at the end of the day something directly opposite happens.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Princegwu1: 9:21am On Sep 23, 2014
U r acting as if u know it all, too bad.
In Enugu 80% of those that wrote d test got text instructing 2 forward dia data to a specific phone number, even those that scored 01-05. So tell me how d 80% will make it to d next stage?
Don't wanna go further for security reasons, just ve in mind that whatever u don't know is above u and that ur imagination... So stop quoting others wrong and
Get connected or you pray for favour...

Peace be unto U
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 23, 2014
Princegwu1: U r acting as if u know it all, too bad.
In Enugu 80% of those that wrote d test got text instructing 2 forward dia data to a specific phone number, even those that scored 01-05. So tell me how d 80% will make it to d next stage?
Don't wanna go further for security reasons, just ve in mind that whatever u don't know is above u and that ur imagination... So stop quoting others wrong and

Peace be unto U
Speculation Speculation Speculation!!!!! The stage U re expected 2 know has passed......So pray hard pple..HIS GRace is All u need!!! #onelove# #talk Less.. Know much#
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 23, 2014

Peace be unto U
...and let everybody say!!!...AAAAAMEN!!!!!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by jesussaves22: 10:19am On Sep 23, 2014

Peace be unto U.... MY DEAR I WISH YOU WELL . DONT MIND THOSE I.T.K IN THIS FORUM. WE ARE NOT KIDS IN THIS THREAD, JUST PRAY FOR GODS FAVOUR OK. LEAVE THEM TO BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT TO BELIEVE.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
Princegwu1: Peace be unto U
Asalaam Aleikum cheesy
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2014
HugoLee:
Asalaam Aleikum cheesy
aleikum salam

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ettete: 12:15pm On Sep 23, 2014
@Princeegwu and co:Call me anytin u want,I don't care, ur name calling deos notin than tickle my fancy.........I know wat am saying and I say it wit utmost confidence...........Any state dat neva got call after d exams got theirs even b4 d exams,dis is smtin I know very well,so I can't stand any argument wit u.Even Enugu State where u cited not everybody got d call,u may know a few who did.......I know my self worth,so I cnt argue or call anybody name in dis forum,if you want, take my words,if not,leave it.Dats SIMPLE enuf!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (220) (Reply)

Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.