Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (611148 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Delaw2011(f): 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ambstee: 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2014
scofil! now u see what i said. documentation is ongoing at abuja. 9 candidates were pick. 3 from each constituency.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by pearls336: 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
Hmm
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
scoffield245:
So much ado for nothing. angryso it's still sane old sss.no meritocracy.Id tot dia wud be a change dis time around.especially since they pasted result in some states.but I was wrong. Been wrong all along. Even ist position ain't no guarantee. In fact notin like ist position. It's just about who u kno.such a rotten system.really hopeless
LOL!!don't give up brother. the journey has not started yet.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
Delaw2011:
@emily d time you use in running ur mouth as a government worker u claim to be start something meaningful ever heard of Oriflame into make ups u can start with 10k or Massive Savings its 10k too
guy! every human has the ability to run mouth. your kind of work doesn't sound meaningful. I've never heard of the bloody oriflame since I was born because my interest doesn't point in that direction.
I'm not ready to be a hustler.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 26, 2014
ambstee:
scofil! now u see what i said. documentation is ongoing at abuja. 9 candidates were pick. 3 from each constituency.
Bro tell us more, what's going on exactly?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 26, 2014
the truth is this every top person has @ list a slot. the remaining 1% is just for the highest score in each senatorial zone.
if you guys are waiting for merit list, please travel back to the nineteen eightis when the job was hardcore MERIT.
If you don't believe God can give you your heart desires then your surname is 'Sorry '.
-DG(state and federal;past and present)
-The President and VP
-senators and ministers

These guys have compulsory slots and it is said that out of every state, only 10 will be selected.
well, as for the exam... that's just a public stunt, what makes you think a machinery can't enter to write for somebody? if you are dependent on your score then your last name is ' Ntoor '...

#TeamObserveWithNoReliableSource
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Mopolchi: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2014
emlilshady:
the truth is this every top person has @ list a slot. the remaining 1% is just for the highest score in each senatorial zone.
if you guys are waiting for merit list, please travel back to the nineteen eightis when the job was hardcore MERIT.
If you don't believe God can give you your heart desires then your surname is 'Sorry '.
-DG(state and federal;past and present)
-The President and VP
-senators and ministers

These guys have compulsory slots and it is said that out of every state, only 10 will be selected.
well, as for the exam... that's just a public stunt, what makes you think a machinery can't enter to write for somebody? if you are dependent on your score then your last name is ' Ntoor '...

#TeamObserveWithNoReliableSource
Your info seems accurate but it has no reliable sauce my dear.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
So what's the verdict guys? Is documentation ongoing or should we keep hope alive?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 26, 2014
Mopolchi:
Your info seems accurate but it has no reliable sauce my dear.
yeah, no source. just an observation.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by FGjobs(m): 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
Training should be January, I have taken my time to make some observations. Its like SSS calls for training on the sixth month, counting from the exam month.

That of 2012, the exam was June and training started November, which was the sixth month. So we should still exercise more patience.

For those saying people are already doing documentation, we should have in mind how slow the FG does their recruitment.

Those saying after election, SSS has no business with election, if its INEC now, I would believe the after election gist...
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by dee1wolex(m): 3:40pm On Oct 26, 2014
Every power sitting on my employment letter in DSS....begin to loose power In Jeeeeeeeesus Name.

5 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
FGjobs:
Training should be January, I have taken my time to make some observations. Its like SSS calls for training on the sixth month, counting from the exam month.

That of 2012, the exam was June and training started November, which was the sixth month. So we should still exercise more patience.

For those saying people are already doing documentation, we should have in mind how slow the FG does their recruitment.

Those saying after election, SSS has no business with election, if its INEC now, I would believe the after election gist...
have you taken your time to observe that of COBC 25 and 26? abi its just the COBC 27(2012) that you are basing your observations on?
DSS has every business to do with the elections. Its in their mandate to forestall any act that would threaten internal security (of which politically motivated violence is one of them). They are also charged with the responsibility of vetting prospective appointees to public office.
A large number of The Service personnel were deployed to both Osun and Ekiti states during their governorship elections, they were also deployed to Niger state during the Niger East senatorial bye-elections. The Service is definitely going to be stretched beyond the level it has ever been before during the forthcoming general election in order to ensure a peaceful event.
That said, its still possible camp is going to be this November, a 1 or 2week break will be given in December for Christmas.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2014
sarajevo:

have you taken your time to observe that of COBC 25 and 26? abi its just the COBC 27(2012) that you are basing your observations on?
DSS has every business to do with the elections. Its in their mandate to forestall any act that would threaten internal security (of which politically motivated violence is one of them). They are also charged with the responsibility of vetting prospective appointees to public office.
A large number of The Service personnel were deployed to both Osun and Ekiti states during their governorship elections, they were also deployed to Niger state during the Niger East senatorial bye-elections. The Service is definitely going to be stretched beyond the level it has ever been before during the forthcoming general election in order to ensure a peaceful event.
That said, its still possible camp is going to be this November, a 1 or 2week break will be given in December for Christmas.
yourobservation is correct.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by FGjobs(m): 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
sarajevo:

Hv u also tot that, if election would delay d recruitment, they would have known well to have left everything until after election, instead of starting and stoping half way to attend to election?

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Ayo25: 8:38pm On Oct 26, 2014
DSS recruitment is the most coded. Even the most reliable of all sources can't help you with info. My contact keeps telling me to be patient and thats the message, be patient.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by pearls336: 9:36am On Oct 27, 2014
Brand new week.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by stevohdee(m): 10:36am On Oct 27, 2014
`team Osun' why are they nt realsing our results?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by AGROJOSY(m): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2014
stevohdee:
`team Osun' why are they nt realsing our results?

I tire oooo.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
NSITF Interview In August / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC
2013 Recruitment Is Out! / Diamond Bank Test
Viewing this topic: ettete, jideism07 , shinaapp , kallyeze (m),
FGjobs (m) and 3 guest(s)
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by FGjobs(m): 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2014
I swear, this emilyshade no dey wok anytin... All her strenght dey dis SSS job, e be lyk say one man just promise am d job, since den she no gree us rest for hia.

Abeg my dear Emily, no dey let dis tread long unnecessarilly, if u no get anytin to talk, just read comment and go.

And abeg too, find somtin dey do, even na housewok, e go help u. But more especially, spread ur eggs oda places for job o. Dem say na 10 per state o, 10 no big o! Head big pass head o!

And d last abeg be say, make u pray well well, I see say u like dis job but no put all ur mind put inside make you to go get heart attack and high BP join togeda wen u no finally make am.

But u go make am in Jesus name... Amen. All the jack bauer, nikita, alias wey u don look finish no go be in vain o! Amiiiiiiiiin!

4 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2014
LOL!!you don Yab me ooh! the place too quiet. I wan know if the fault is from nairaland or my phone.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by henryblaze25(m): 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2014
sarajevo:

Seems u over heard d discussion I had with a friend, if nothing happens this November then after election. We would have said December but when u consider bringing people into camp for 2 weeks then send them home again for Xmas break, come February the service will need all her officers on special operations. I strongly feel training comes up after elections if no show this November.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2014
henryblaze25:

Seems u over heard d discussion I had with a friend, if nothing happens this November then after election. We would have said December but when u consider bringing people into camp for 2 weeks then send them home again for Xmas break, come February the service will need all her officers on special operations. I strongly feel training comes up after elections if no show this November.
LOL!!so you guys are now saying it.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
I think they want to surprise us. they could call up 3days before camp and if you miss out then you've missed out. somebody else will take your place on that FIRST DAY.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by FGjobs(m): 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2014
U guys sound as if SSS is the only secuirty agency in Naija, police, army and civil defense are more involve in elections. I want to blive dat before they kick start, they would hv had a date for training at heart...

Let's just b patience but I blive elections won't hinder d training date if dey hv one already. And if training should be after election, then it wud spill into 2016...

I don't think they will plan to start a recruitment process in 2014 and end it 2016. Let's watch sha, if dey don't call Nov, we still have Dec and Jan.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by pearls336: 10:28pm On Oct 27, 2014
Keep calm,God is in control,we jst have to be patient

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by henryblaze25(m): 11:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
FGjobs:
U guys sound as if SSS is the only secuirty agency in Naija, police, army and civil defense are more involve in elections. I want to blive dat before they kick start, they would hv had a date for training at heart...

Let's just b patience but I blive elections won't hinder d training date if dey hv one already. And if training should be after election, then it wud spill into 2016...

I don't think they will plan to start a recruitment process in 2014 and end it 2016. Let's watch sha, if dey don't call Nov, we still have Dec and Jan.

They are not the only security agency, but they are unique 4rm odas. It will shock u that d public has more confidence in DSS than Police. As time passes bye the responsibility of DSS is increasing by the day and it has gone way beyond VIP protection . DSS has a big role to play towards d success of 2015 election
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 27, 2014
sarajevo:

have you taken your time to observe... a 1 or 2week break will be given in December for Christmas.
COME!if I sound you eh!nah secondary boarding house we dey go wey dem go dey give 1 or 2weeks break for Christmas?mag so rice and fowl dey hungry you?guy, we are gonna be fenced for bloody 6months oh.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 27, 2014
henryblaze25:

They are not the only security agency, but they are unique 4rm odas. It will shock u that d public has more confidence in DSS than Police. As time passes bye the responsibility of DSS is increasing by the day and it has gone way beyond VIP protection . DSS has a big role to play towards d success of 2015 election
nah lie!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by henryblaze25(m): 7:20am On Oct 28, 2014
emlilshady:
nah lie!
Find out then, u can barely rely on d Nigerian Police and that has brought bad blood btween DSS and Police. Police always feel DSS is taking d shine 4rm them and are becoming too powerful. No b everything wey we go spit 4 public if not I 4 give u situations

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (220) (Reply)

Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.