Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (611189 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2014
scoffield245:
who be 2NL28.if in parade I mention I'm 1NL28.kno it's scoffield .let the bonding begin.its Nairalanders against non threaders.@teamplay.one luv
I shall be 2NL28, from now henceforth, till the end of days. Till the mountains wash away and the oceans are rendered midden heaps of ash, I shall be 2NL28.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 12:03am On Dec 14, 2014
BlackStallion:

I shall be 2NL28, from now henceforth, till the end of days. Till the mountains wash away and the oceans are rendered midden heaps of ash, I shall be 2NL28.
BlackStallion pls endeavour to mention 2NL28 wen the I.D process starts in camp. Dats wen we alone In parade without instructors or absent their hearing and u hear 1NL28
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nomso007(m): 1:15am On Dec 14, 2014
3NL28 Here!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nomso007(m): 1:20am On Dec 14, 2014
scoffield245:
[b][/b]please my brethrens coming to camp.dont forget u shud carry a big bag. Ur whites and ur muftis included.dont leave wat u can grab.ur clipper. Shoes,tracksuit, running canvas, Chelsea jersey.,boots,mosquito net,suit for p.o.p. Clothes for exits . bedsheets Etc.plenty white spares
..dont carry only wat is in the list or u will regret
.tanks[b][/b]wish u all journey mercies. See u all on Monday.
pls o. does d bedsheet have to be white?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by henryblaze25(m): 6:24am On Dec 14, 2014
4NL28
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 14, 2014
can somebody come with playstation console?
I'm team 'the last number'NL28 ooh!!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nomso007:

pls o. does d bedsheet have to be white?
nope.any colour.if u like bring foam too.but don't forget ur net.unless u like being sucked ur blood by u kno who
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 1:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nomso007 why don't u become 007NL28 dats 7NL28 so shadowgwalker can be 3NL28 . shadowgwalker remember that wat we are trying to establish now is a team.who ever didn't get a number might not join the team in camp but can be part of the outer teams so take 3 my man.we have Henry as 4. So we need 5 and 6 then 8 up
Wia are all the Nairalanders that were invited to camp or are we only 5 dat passed.wia is HugoLee, engrfru,sam95, only take a number if u coming to camp tomorow.but please if u ain't fun don't even bother joining the team.u can be a lone soldier
Especially those that the temper of bees on hot stove.only free guys that like laughing and joking shud join. Those that are witty and easy goin like emilishady. If u are one of those that bark and spit fire anytime u breath out.den find team DIEHARD
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2014
shadowgwalker:
can somebody come with playstation console?
I'm team 'the last number'NL28 ooh!!
u shud kno u ain't going for a picnic but training course.which u require daily training and lectures and tattoos. If we perform poorly our phones are seizesd as it is deemed the source of the distraction. If u bring Ps it will make us fail exams so no bring. Me I no go even carry lappie
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by dee1wolex(m): 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
scoffield245:
BlackStallion pls endeavour to mention 2NL28 wen the I.D process starts in camp. Dats wen we alone In parade without instructors or absent their hearing and u hear 1NL28

scoffield245:
u shud kno u ain't going for a picnic but training course.which u require daily training and lectures and tattoos. If we perform poorly our phones are seizesd as it is deemed the source of the distraction. If u bring Ps it will make us fail exams so no bring. Me I no go even carry lappie

how i love to take numb....buh unfortunately, i hav not been called for camp douh i was called for verification. Wud hav been held the position of God-Father in d team.....anywyz, enjoy....! Who knows.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2014
scoffield245:
Nomso007 why don't u become 007NL28 dats 7NL28 so shadowgwalker can be 3NL28 . shadowgwalker remember that wat we are trying to establish now is a team.who ever didn't get a number might not join the team in camp but can be part of the outer teams so take 3 my man.we have Henry as 4. So we need 5 and 6 then 8 up
Wia are all the Nairalanders that were invited to camp or are we only 5 dat passed.wia is HugoLee, engrfru,sam95, only take a number if u coming to camp tomorow.but please if u ain't fun don't even bother joining the team.u can be a lone soldier
Especially those that the temper of bees on hot stove.only free guys that like laughing and joking shud join. Those that are witty and easy goin like emilishady. If u are one of those that bark and spit fire anytime u breath out.den find team DIEHARD
oh yes!! I'm going with 3.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2014
dee1wolex:

how i love to take numb....buh unfortunately, i hav not been called for camp douh i was called for verification. Wud hav been held the position of God-Father in d team.....anywyz, enjoy....! Who knows.
I dunno why you people are complaining. don't give up man. till the last month in camp they could call anybody.

meanwhile. some juniors are in the training school now. MAYBE they will call next batch(IF AT ALL ITS IN BATCHES) after they are out.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by dee1wolex(m): 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
shadowgwalker:
I dunno why you people are complaining. don't give up man. till the last month in camp they could call anybody.

meanwhile. some juniors are in the training school now. MAYBE they will call next batch(IF AT ALL ITS IN BATCHES) after they are out.

i believe u bro.....and if that is the case, by the power confered on me as the returning officer of this shadowlection in the state of scofield....i hereby retain the number 7.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2014
dee1wolex:

i believe u bro.....and if that is the case, by the power confered on me as the returning officer of this shadowlection in the state of scofield....i hereby retain the number 7.
correct!!hats the spirit!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
scoffield245:
Please if u ain't fun don't even bother joining the team.u can be a lone soldier
I hope the hierarchy of leadership is going to be based on a sequential order, i.e we have Scoffield as No 1, hence making him the leader, with me being his second in command as No 2, and Emilyshadowalker as my squire, by virtue of being No 3 and so on and so forth....
Ps. If you no get swag, you no dey jonze, you no get mouth, you no fun, you no badt, you no make sense, infact for your mind, you know say you no be person, no join this group oo, cuz na me be both vice presido and chief whip. Just go chop stone jeje grin
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
come oh!how do these guys recruit sef?every month I see new set of boys at the gate, later I will hear they have gone for training into the job.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
BlackStallion:

I hope the hierarchy of leadership is going to be based on a sequential order, i.e we have Scoffield as No 1, hence making him the leader, with me being his second in command as No 2, and Emilyshadowalker as my squire, by virtue of being No 3 and so on and so forth....
Ps. If you no get swag, you no dey jonze, you no get mouth, you no fun, you no badt, you no make sense, infact for your mind, you know say you no be person, no join this group oo, cuz na me be both vice presido and chief whip. Just go chop stone jeje grin
kaî!are you sure you guys will recognize me till the last days in camp.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
shadowgwalker:
kaî!are you sure you guys will recognize me till the last days in camp.
Are you a coward? Show yourself, I promise to take it easy on you kid
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2014
BlackStallion:

Are you a coward? Show yourself, I promise to take it easy on you kid
Nna men!!!nwanne ... u wouldn't understand.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 5:00am On Dec 15, 2014
dee1wolex:

urs is tentative.no tentative choosing.and we already have an 007.wishing those coming today journey mercies. And em.was surprised to find out that more than 100 people were already in camp as of yesterday.many came two days ago.and em it's not 5 per state. We are already above 400 trainees coming and more loading.at least another 70
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 15, 2014
scoffield245:
urs is tentative.no tentative choosing.and we already have an 007.wishing those coming today journey mercies. And em.was surprised to find out that more than 100 people were already in camp as of yesterday.many came two days ago.and em it's not 5 per state. We are already above 400 trainees coming and more loading.at least another 70
hehehe!!! I said it but they didn't behleaf!!

those ones in camp are juniors sha(waec and  level boys) too, the 'at least 70 'more to come are the miracle ones thinking they didn't make it.

I repeat!if you've not been called, don't give up HOPE, cos e get y!!

Happy New Week y'all!!
Safe Trip my brothers!
#Report from 3NL28
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ejiykzazi2007(m): 8:25am On Dec 15, 2014
Wishing u guys d best... If its God's will, I will join u guys soonest. There is still hope!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 15, 2014
scoffield245:
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by loppy87: 9:34am On Dec 15, 2014
You guys should have fun in camp, till I report soonest. Congrats to everyone.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by dee1wolex(m): 11:20am On Dec 15, 2014
shadowgwalker:

those ones in camp are juniors sha(waec and  level boys) too, the 'at least 70 'more to come are the miracle ones thinking they didn't make it.

Happy New Week y'all!!
Safe Trip my brothers!
#Report from 3NL28

here in helsinki...we dont lose hope. Expecting to get updates from u sha....esp as regards us in d 'verified buh not yet called' category. Thanx bro.....all the best.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ejiykzazi2007(m): 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
shadowgwalker:

Abeg, are u sure some of dem are juniors? When was dia own recruitment done?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Alexk2(m): 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
I'm happy for you guys...pls., be a good ambassador. God bless you all.
God bless nigeria.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Babalakin(m): 8:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
shadowgwalker:

Happy New Week y'all!!
Safe Trip my brothers!
#Report from 3NL28
please about d juniors, when did they go to camp?....i thought their recruitment was supposed to be next year.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ezera(m): 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2014

I tap into this. Am the NEXT to RECEIVE a Call.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by jesussaves22: 10:29am On Dec 16, 2014
A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE THAT MADE IT TO THE CAMP. SERVE YOUR COUNTRY WITH ALL YOUR HEART. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 16, 2014
like play like play guys dey flex for camp oh!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by dee1wolex(m): 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2014
shadowgwalker:
like play like play guys dey flex for camp oh!

Na God do your own bro!
Have u seen scolfield?

Keep us posted ooooooo............enjoy!

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (220) (Reply)

Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.