Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (610890 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nasty22(m): 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
Godisnear:

Nice.

Team Anambra, any new? Please share o, my blood dey hot.
pls how do i locate anambra sss office..i want to apply
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nasty22(m): 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
Donmarins: This is Donmarins in the house, from Anambra State, but u can call me Chukwuma. Pls what's the latest on the SSS stuff, PortHarcourt has invited its people. Sorry and am new here!
sir how do i locate anambra sss office from unizik junction?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by chukaericnjoku(m): 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
ejiykzazi2007: Wetin dey hapen to Owerri na...! I wan travel o!

Lwkmd.
Same wit me bro lolz
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Mopolchi: 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
deledels:
You are actually the confused one here cos there's no correlation btw your response and the post abt ebonyi's house of assembly/chidyhels post, FYI,,,, ebonyi's speaker of house of assembly was impeached ystday and replaced with a woman, and you are here talking abt Anambra and NASS. In summary, what emilishady is trying to say is that ebonyi has a female speaker for the first time.
See another confused person. Or can't you read and grasp well? Try re-reading the question she answered, she was asked of house of Senate? And she talked of Ebonyi female speaker as the first. To which, I said that since Obi's tenure a woman has been a Speaker at Anambra state. If your brain is finding it hard to comprehend, go back to school. And do come here to confuse people.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Ibro2star: 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
ruggedcontinues: Guy wetin u come do here, una don give up on nis? how u dey
haaa! U c me?i get contact for SSS as well,though am for NSCDC on dat thread. Cool bro
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by deledels(m): 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
Mopolchi: See another confused person. Or can't you read and grasp well? Try re-reading the question she answered, she was asked of house of Senate? And she talked of Ebonyi female speaker as the first. To which, I said that since Obi's tenure a woman has been a Speaker at Anambra state. If your brain is finding it hard to comprehend, go back to school. And do come here to confuse people.
Nawa o,,, your matter no be here,
infact i give up on you undecided
Mopolchi: See another confused person. Or can't you read and grasp well? Try re-reading the question she answered, she was asked of house of Senate? And she talked of Ebonyi female speaker as the first. To which, I said that since Obi's tenure a woman has been a Speaker at Anambra state. If your brain is finding it hard to comprehend, go back to school. And do come here to confuse people.
Nawa o,,, your matter no be here,
infact i give up on you
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by NwaTeacher1: 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
U be correct mumu. A man who doesn't know & claiming to know is the highest foolish man on earth. Try to take correction anytime ur on the wrong side
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by misterzeeno: 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
judeclaracuzio: Team Delta Any Invitation for Interview heard they started calling qualified ppl

They started marking the scripts ystday,,lets pray we are chosen smiley
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Mopolchi: 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
NwaTeacher1: I be correct mumu. I am a man who doesn't know & claiming to know, as such I am the highest foolish man on earth. I will try to take correction anytime I am on the wrong side from now on
I thought you forgot. I now see the height of mumudom you have reached. Drinking panadol for someone's headache shows your infantile grandiosity.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by olafunmise: 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
ChelseaKings: emlilshady: 6. NSO was created under the Regime of
(A) General Ibrahim Babangida (B) Olusegun Obasajo
(C) General Sani Abacha
(D) General Muritala Mohammed

the answer is A and not B, somebody should correct me if I'm wrong. to my understanding, IBB ruled in that era of between 1976-1979. the DG was Col. Abdullahi Mohammed. Obj only came in to restructure the system and it was no more NSO.

This is wrong bro. NSO was created under Olu Obasanjo in the year 1976. Ten years later (1986), IBB dissolved NSO and changed it to SSS also known as DSS. Cheers!

NSO was created under the regime of Obasanjo. IBB came into power in 1985 and in 1986, he dissolve NSO to form 3 agencies; 1. DSS which is basically to see to the domestic security of the state. It is to save guide the life of the president, vice president, president of the house of senate and house of rep, the state governor and some top governmennv t officials. 2. NIS (National Intelligent Security). They are mainly for oversea intelligent security and 3. DIS (Defence Intelligent Security) they are under the military intelligence.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
deledels:
You are actually the confused one here cos there's no correlation btw your response and the post abt ebonyi's house of assembly/chidyhels post, FYI,,,, ebonyi's speaker of house of assembly was impeached ystday and replaced with a woman, and you are here talking abt Anambra and NASS. In summary, what emilishady is trying to say is that ebonyi has a female speaker for the first time.
Chai!!!God bless you!!! I thought I've lost the way I communicate in English.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by mytym(m): 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
Taiwoaremu: olusegun adegboye

not again o...he's been transferred.

Who is the new Director DSS Osun?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Ibro2star: 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
misterzeeno:

They started marking the scripts ystday,,lets pray we are chosen smiley
pls,is it all dos dat submtd applicatn were all invited?pls respond
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Godisnear(m): 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nasty22:
pls how do i locate anambra sss office..i want to apply

Dude, i think its too late for that now.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by misterzeeno: 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
Idris kutigi chairman on ongoing confab!! Goodluck!! grin
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
FEAR DEY CATCH U grin grin grin
akanbiaa: Read thru the thread and u will see who asked the question about Slots, it was Samson, I asked is he related to the director, he insults and curses the director, and omishoo asked me a question he was suppose to direct to Samson that cursed the director and Emlilshady puts the blame on me. So you see you are all guilty you don not read and look carefully before condemning people and yet you expect Gods mercies in your life. So what does Emlilshady and omishoo have to say and hope you know SSS are Also reading these thread, why so much disrespect for people honored to be at high ranking position like a director of a whole state? I pray God forgives you guys for the slander and hate. Nairaland should improve on it's disciplinary actions of banning people that insult or curse especially VIPs if someone has done something wrong you write a petition or go to court armed with enough evidence and not to come here and be insulting.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Beniyke007: 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
No! Not all.....
Ibro2star: pls,is it all dos dat submtd applicatn were all invited?pls respond
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
WHAT ON EARTH IS 'HOUSE OF SENATE' grin grin
emlilshady: Those of you from ebonyi, you have the first female house of Senate. Take note :PThose of you from ebonyi, you have the first female house of Senate. Take note
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
KWAME KUFFOR grin
stevohdee: wat is d name of osun state Director of SSS?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Ibro2star: 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
Beniyke007: No! Not all.....
tnx
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by chibuezecu(m): 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
UMU ABIA, what is the problem?

No Text massage; No test
Hope were in the right direction!

Any inf, please communicate
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by uchebest2006(m): 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
Any Imolite On this Thread?....whats the statues about SSS exam in Imo state?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by obiksam(m): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
chibuezecu: UMU ABIA, what is the problem?

No Text massage; No test
Hope were in the right direction!

Any inf, please communicate
I wonder ooooh. Team Abia which way forward.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by akanbiaa(m): 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
ADAMUdaCOWBOY: FEAR DEY CATCH U grin grin grin
I fear none but my creator, but it's very bad to lie against another or slander another that's what am fighting against and they have not yet apologized.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by stevohdee(m): 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
Taiwoaremu: olusegun adegboye
pls, hop is a confirm answer
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by stevohdee(m): 10:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

Oker Vunga grin
hw sure are u? because dis is 2nd name am seeing
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by judeclaracuzio: 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
How you take know say they start the marking
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by tranxo(m): 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nasty22:
sir how do i locate anambra sss office from unizik junction?
Enter keke, about N70 and tell the driver you will stop at Prison Amawbia. when he drops u, cross the road, u will see a tarred road beside the prison. walk up this road (5mins) till u see some drums painted green and white on your left. the drums are in front of sss gate. no signpost.
make sure to go there and see for urself if they are still accepting cvs or not. don't listen to anybody here telling u it may be late. whatever happens, please come back here and tell us.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by crownprince1765: 11:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
PRINCE1604:

Crownprince, is d collection of CV still on @ Oyo state? Thank Yu.

I don't know if they are still accepting applications. Be reminded, Oyo state command isn't collecting CV. Just ur hand writing application letter and photocopies of all ur credentials n relevant documents... 2 passport photograph.... that's all
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by crownprince1765: 11:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
emlilshady: your cv actually reflects your academic discipline, your experiences and some little things about you. for e. g, you applied as a computer analyst in a government institution because you saw the advert, meanwhile you are a graduate from the department of fishery. how will you now get that position meant for a computer analyst?

I understand perfectly well how CV or Resume can sell out your potentials, I'm just trying to reason along with the state command who opt not to ask for Cv's. CV is good, but, most firms don't judge applicants based on their CV because everybody scores his/her performance to a pecable height. The point is, DSS has different techniques of shortlisting applicants. 2/3 pages CV for each applicants in about 2000/3000 per state, who will sort out such Cv's and start reading looking for qualified candidate My dear, there is no time.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by EJIKYJ: 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
Plz I need ur help people, any Info abt Team Enugu, ar they still accepting applications?? I want to apply bt dnt know if it s still on cos am far from Enugu nw, plz smbody help...

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by EJIKYJ: 11:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
Plz can smone tell me abt Team Enugu, I wnt to apply, ar they still collectin applications, plz smbody help...

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (220) (Reply)

Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.