Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (611154 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 28, 2014
Emeca:

bro so whats d difference pls??
I can see your phone can access the internet. it's better you check yourself for an easy understanding.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Dazzlinggem(f): 11:28am On Jul 28, 2014
Sorry Anambra guys for not have been keeping in touch especially those that tried 2 add me up on bbm, pls u can re-add 2974c4b6. Strictly for Anambra guys on this thread[color=#770077][/color]
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by kross04: 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
Dazzlinggem: Sorry Anambra guys for not have been keeping in touch especially those that tried 2 add me up on bbm, pls u can re-add 2974c4b6. Strictly for Anambra guys on this thread[color=#770077][/color]
Hey if u ve smetin 4 us u spill it out n stop lukin 2 add 2 ur bbm contacts undecided

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by jamoyakz: 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
emlilshady: ... camp! camp!! camp!!! camp!!!! camp!!!! camp!!!!! camp!!!!!!
all I see is me having fun in camp. hehehe!!
just wondering is camping really that fun Thought it will just be about training and all that
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Darryshine1(m): 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
emlilshady: if your advert is genuine and you make such money then advertise on newspapers and radio stations. nobody here is a kid.
wise-up man and stop fooling yourself with adverts on newspaper and radio stations only. Guys are making so much money online and U're there waiting for advert on the pages of newspaper or NTA news.
I shake head for U man... U had better join the leaque before its too late... Cheerzzz!!!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
Darryshine1: wise-up man and stop fooling yourself with adverts on newspaper and radio stations only. Guys are making so much money online and U're there waiting for advert on the pages of newspaper or NTA news.
I shake head for U man... U had better join the leaque before its too late... Cheerzzz!!!
please don't try to deceive us. go elsewhere.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
jamoyakz: just wondering is camping really that fun Thought it will just be about training and all that
it's fun to those with their hearts ready for their dream job.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Emeca: 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
emlilshady: I can see your phone can access the internet. it's better you check yourself for an easy understanding.

tanx bro
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Emeca: 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
Darryshine1: wise-up man and stop fooling yourself with adverts on newspaper and radio stations only. Guys are making so much money online and U're there waiting for advert on the pages of newspaper or NTA news.

what he means is...instead of spamming this thread why dont u use som of d money u've made and run ads on radio and tv...dat way u get across to millions rather dan just us.

3 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
Emeca:

tanx bro
you are welcome sir
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
Emeca:

what he means is...instead of spamming this thread why dont u use som of d money u've made and run ads on radio and tv...dat way u get across to millions rather dan just us.
thank you!!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by remele2(f): 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
Pagesweet: Broda remele na lie u lie o! We 4 Dtown wen don write no dy write again.
but make u no forget to tell me wen dem invite u again to come write anoda one ooooooo...... hw ur end brother?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by rufonye: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
Been waiting to get a confirmation from the right source. Now, I've confirmed. There will be a nationwide test on a date that will be announced later. The tests already conducted by some states (including my Delta state) have been cancelled. keep your phones on for invites.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2014
rufonye: Been waiting to get a confirmation from the right source. Now, I've confirmed. There will be a nationwide test on a date that will be announced later. The tests already conducted by some states (including my Delta state) have been cancelled. keep your phones on for invites.
LOL!!this is a real definition of BREAKING NEWS!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Egonec(m): 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
rufonye: Been waiting to get a confirmation from the right source. Now, I've confirmed. There will be a nationwide test on a date that will be announced later. The tests already conducted by some states (including my Delta state) have been cancelled. keep your phones on for invites.

Ok ooo. Jst hope we'll not continue to wait indefinitely lik those dat wrote d cancelled NIS exam!

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
HINT; read about Israel - Gaza conflicts. search online and do some research.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by jamoyakz: 12:19am On Jul 29, 2014
To me, we that wrote the
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 29, 2014
jamoyakz: To me, we that wrote the test in Kogi, I saw it as a sham!!!! Recruitment processes are suppose to start with short listing which they negated... When all tom, dick and harry want to join a sensitive organisation like SSS (Age cheat,dubious characters). They should have gone through our CV's, even as far as doing some background check on applicant and selected the best candidate for the test rather than saturating the view with little or no supervision #myhumbleopinion
I actually thought they collected the Cv to do background checks too. nah wah oh!!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Darryshine1(m): 10:07am On Jul 29, 2014
emlilshady:
thank you!!
Wow!!!
It seems U guys are not really getting the info right,,, abi
Well let me just help explain a little more then. This http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=51187 is not any man's private business, its all about Mr president's Transformation agenda to get back into Aso rock villa come 2015... So its federal Govt money for jobless Nigerians who can spread the info on the internet and we all stand the chance of earning @least 40k for 12 months just for this little assignment and it doesn't matter who later win the election. So wise-Up guys and key into this opportunity, just login and start smiling to Ur bank guys. Cheerz!!!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by tranxo(m): 10:35am On Jul 29, 2014
Darryshine1: Wow!!!
Well let me just help explain a little more then. This http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=51187 is not any man's private business, its all about Mr president's Transformation agenda to get back into Aso rock villa come 2015... So its federal Govt money for jobless Nigerians who can spread the info on the internet and we all stand the chance of earning @least 40k for 12 months just for this little assignment........
So who set up the website?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by rufonye: 11:44am On Jul 29, 2014
Darryshine1: Follow and login this link http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=51187 and end your worries as graduate with no job as U stand the chance of smiling to Ur bank to withdraw/cash in 35-40k on monthly basis for 12 months.... All U need to do is just to login and start earning ur dough. Cheers!!!
please how are we going to be making the money, i am very much interested. thanks
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by victorVIC1(m): 11:44am On Jul 29, 2014
My friend who went to the Akwa Ibom command to inquire for the reasons why the exam was postponed indefinitely was told dat dey postoned it because questions were circulating on line...he also affirmed dat d exam will be held same day nation wide.Hence, previous examinations have been cancelled
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by martolux(m): 11:45am On Jul 29, 2014
Emeca:

the interpreter!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by jamoyakz: 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
emlilshady: I actually thought they collected the Cv to do background checks too. nah wah oh!!
1st time me and you are on the same boat!!! All the best my sister
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by hayweez(m): 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
Do the SSS state commands have the capacity to screen thousands of applicants? I jst hop they wont end up shortlisting the name of those with Oga at d top!...
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by cecejobs(m): 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
All this people when never write wan pour sand-sand for the mind of those when don write say dem go cancel the exam. Some with their rumor say qsn deey lick, na only that small qsn dem fit set for all the state? Delta don post their qsn here. Make other state when deey this thread post their question make we see if na dsame. Me don write commot mind for tђa† one til I hear dem again. BABA GOD NONI
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by victorVIC1(m): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
cecejobs: All this people when never write wan pour sand-sand for the mind of those when don write say dem go cancel the exam. Some with their rumor say qsn deey lick, na only that small qsn dem fit set for all the state? Delta don post their qsn here. Make other state when deey this thread post their question make we see if na dsame. Me don write commot mind for tђa† one til I hear dem again. BABA GOD NONI
seriously, can't explain how happy I wud be if d next message I receive from sss is an interview invite..cos i just can't imaging traveling again to Delta to re-write the examination o

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Darryshine1(m): 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
rufonye: please how are we going to be making the money, i am very much interested. thanks
just login, then U'll recieve a confirmation msg and start inviting pple through Ur confirmation ID... Its as simple as counting 1 to 10... Cheerz!!!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by cecejobs(m): 4:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
victorVIC1:
seriously, can't explain how happy I wud be if d next message I receive from sss is an interview invite..cos i just can't imaging traveling again to Delta to re-write the examination o
. Nor mind dem, many of dem when deey spread bad news sti deey dia papa house deey chop 3 square meal, possibly deey collect tp deey find job, so they don't know what it takes to pay tp from dia own pocket down to Asaba and various state capitals, perhaps, spend like 5-6hrs on the road, and tryn to meet up with other demands, They want make we re-pay wetin we don 4get say we pay. Bad belle peopo
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by psalmmark(m): 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
Gud day peeps,I hope this people come up with something gud on time. They shud try nd make this their indefinite postponement definite.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ezepatlink: 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
[quote author=Darryshine1] Wow!!!
Well let me just help explain a little more then. This http://tan.org.ng/onestar/register.php?id=51187 is not any man's private business, its all about Mr president's Transformation agenda to get back into Aso rock villa come 2015... So its federal Govt money for jobless Nigerians who can spread the info on the internet and we all stand the chance of earning @least 40k for 12 months just for this little assignment and it doesn't matter who later win the election. So wise-Up guys and key into this opportunity, just login and start smiling to Ur bank guys. Cheerz!!! [/quote i
GUY, I TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO REGISTER WITHOUT SUCESS, IT KEPT ON ASKING (HIGHLIGHTING) FOR MY PHONE NO, WHAT DO I DO?]
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ChrisAlpha(m): 12:11am On Jul 30, 2014
the link is geniune, a friend sent it to me too

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (220) (Reply)

Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.