Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,921 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (611106 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by hayweez(m): 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
Pls anybody dat s based in Ekiti should update d house about d new date n venue probably next saturday,ds SSS people can be funny,,dey mite nt make d new date so public,,jst be on the look out..one luv..

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by poseidonn: 8:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
timifizzy: Mates,
A new date has been fixed for the test. Earlier written tests has been cancelled. All States of the federation shall observe the written/oral screening on the same date. and it will run simultaneously throughout the country, be sensitive to every saturdays for the next three(3) weeks maximum duration, its not likely to be this coming saturday, and its most likely that upper saturday will be late already.. #decode.

Wishing you All the Best.
Cheers
#RogerThat!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by poundsmaker(m): 9:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
I've warned you times without no poseidonn, commot for here, we need you and others at the army thread. Next time na pin head you go practice well well before training commence.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by poseidonn: 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2014
poundsmaker: I've warned you times without no poseidonn, commot for here, we need you and others at the army thread. Next time na pin head you go practice well well before training commence.
hahaha,#rogerthat bro!

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by chisomanuel: 1:02am On Aug 01, 2014
ComradeTY: #teamKogi do u all remember dis question
If pxq means p is d father of q, p+q means p is d moda of q, p-q means p is d broda of q, what d relationship between p and k in if p-TxR+k
P is a broda to K's grandfada. Am i rit?

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 01, 2014
ejiykzazi2007: For me, I guess it was postponed cos dey want to do a proper shortlisting, if dey continue d way dey are goin, a stampede is bound to hapen cos dey invited all of us dat submitted CV, seems d only screenin dey did was collectin our numbas from our CVs, if u applied nd wasn't invited, den dey must hv copied ur number frm ur cv wrongly not because dey screened u out... Why invite ova 2k applicants just to select like 3-10 candidates? Its absurd. And rber, after d NIS wahala, d President gave a directive dat no agency shud undago such recruitment again or face d consequence, it mins no agency shud invite a very large numba in one place just to select a very few, thereby endangerin d lives of oda dat may not b successful... So in d next invite, if dia wil b any, dos who got invite b4 may not get again cos dey may hv bin screened out... May God give us d grace of patience... Amen.
Before I conclude lemme ask: did ur state accept applications frm 3rd class holders? Married women? And applicants above the age of thirty? If yes! That's d possible reason d test was cancelled for proper directives. I stand to b corrected. Cheers bro. Team Edo SUPS?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by curiousema: 8:27am On Aug 01, 2014
Gd morning pals, wanted to know if Edo applicants got sms concerning the date of exam?thanks we surely get there someday Amen

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 01, 2014
chisomanuel: P is a broda to K's grandfada. Am i rit?
P is K grand uncle smiley
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by SirWellington(m): 8:57am On Aug 01, 2014
What's the assurance or guarantee that it will be 10 per state? These guys will never tell you the "actual" quota, the last time I heard it was 10 per state (2012), but the total number of new intake exceeded 600, so who's deceiving who? Don't look at the number of intake, see yourself getting in instead (by faith). After you must have ofcos done your homework well.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ChrisAlpha(m): 9:59am On Aug 01, 2014
SirWellington: What's the assurance or guarantee that it will be 10 per state? These guys will never tell you the "actual" quota, the last time I heard it was 10 per state (2012), but the total number of new intake exceeded 600, so who's deceiving who? Don't look at the number of intake, see yourself getting in instead (by faith). After you must have ofcos done your homework well.
Homework!! I love that grin
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by dapssy1414(m): 11:51am On Aug 01, 2014
I received a test message from ekiti state command of DSS that its been postponed but someone told me its on the 16th august. Pls can anyone confirm this ?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by abagadingus: 11:59am On Aug 01, 2014
SirWellington: What's the assurance or guarantee that it will be 10 per state? These guys will never tell you the "actual" quota, the last time I heard it was 10 per state (2012), but the total number of new intake exceeded 600, so who's deceiving who? Don't look at the number of intake, see yourself getting in instead (by faith). After you must have ofcos done your homework well.

My Brother you heard wrong the last SSS recruitment COB-27 had a total of 385 commissioned offer and not your over 600 claims.

http://www.google.de/gwt/x?gl=DE&hl=en-DE&u=http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/09/jonathan-tasks-sss-on-security-challenges/&source=s&q=2012+SSS+Passing+Out+Parade&sa=X&ei=iW7bU4SaGo3hoATmz4KoCQ&ved=0CC8QFjAA

D Moral of the story- Pls be sure of what you heard or wanna say b4 you say it. Else you be termed a liar and rumour peddler. Take note.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
abagadingus:

My Brother you heard wrong the last SSS recruitment COB-27 had a total of 385 commissioned offer and not your over 600 claims.

http://www.google.de/gwt/x?gl=DE&hl=en-DE&u=http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/09/jonathan-tasks-sss-on-security-challenges/&source=s&q=2012+SSS+Passing+Out+Parade&sa=X&ei=iW7bU4SaGo3hoATmz4KoCQ&ved=0CC8QFjAA

D Moral of the story- Pls be sure of what you heard or wanna say b4 you say it. Else you be termed a liar and rumour peddler. Take note.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by kross04: 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
[quote author=emlilshady][/quote]Wow I love dis pix, can't wait 2 b among d elite intelligencia! Guy we go see 4 camp na n u go tell us ur true identity @ emililshady

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2014
chisomanuel: P is a broda to K's grandfada. Am i rit?
NOPE! P IS THE MOTHER OF K. DON'T LET IT CONFUSE U.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by chisomanuel: 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2014
honjohnbright:
P is K grand uncle smiley
agreed
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by chisomanuel: 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2014
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
can u explain pls
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by SirWellington(m): 3:21pm On Aug 01, 2014
abagadingus:

Note taken!
But I expected you to also address:
1. The issue of 10per state, because I don't see how that arrives at 385 as against 360.
2. Who told you it's only in Lagos the DSS have a training school? What of Enugu, Calabar and Kaduna, except of cos, that of Lagos is the only active one when it comes to traning new Cadet officers, salient prove will be needed to support that.
The crux of the matter isn't in the "over 600" rather on the issue of "10 per state". If you have salient reasons to think otherwise (that is, me being wrong with my assertion that it sometimes exceeds 10 per state) kindly deduce.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2014
kross04: Wow I love dis pix, can't wait 2 b among d elite intelligencia! Guy we go see 4 camp na n u go tell us ur true identity @ emililshady
oh yes!that's for sure!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ChrisAlpha(m): 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
kross04: Wow I love dis pix, can't wait 2 b among d elite intelligencia! Guy we go see 4 camp na n u go tell us ur true identity @ emililshady
I can't wait to dance "Dorobucci" with this Uniform grin
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by stinggy(m): 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
it's a quiet weekend for us... no text invitation for test, no good info to share embarassed
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by kixo(m): 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
Wait ooo, from the pic above, all the males are on skin cut, is it part of camp rules that all males 'must' be on low cut? Because if I barb skin cut, OBJ fine pass me

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2014
kixo: Wait ooo, from the pic above, all the males are on skin cut, is it part of camp rules that all males 'must' be on low cut? Because if I barb skin cut, OBJ fine pass me
that's what I see oh!!!but after camp you can keep a low cut, men! can I cut my hair too?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by juniormomoh(m): 6:22pm On Aug 01, 2014
SirWellington:

Note taken!
1. The issue of 10per state, because I don't see how that arrives at 385 as against 360.
2. Who told you it's only in Lagos the DSS have a training school? What of Enugu, Calabar and Kaduna, except of cos, that of Lagos is the only active one when it comes to traning new Cadet officers, salient prove will be needed to support that.
The crux of the matter isn't in the "over 600" rather on the issue of "10 per state". If you have salient reasons to think otherwise (that is, me being wrong with my assertion that it sometimes exceeds 10 per state) kindly deduce.

Cadet Training school is different from Staff college or security institute

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by SirWellington(m): 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2014
juniormomoh:

Cadet Training school is different from Staff college or security institute

Point of correction, its called "Training School" not Cadet training sch and if u need Security institute, one is in Abuja, not Calabar or Enugu. My Mum worked with them for 35 years, so I'm talking based on what I knw, sir! Ask well, they have in calabar and Enugu and even Kaduna, they didn't specifically say that of Lagos is for Cadet, okay?
Then you haven't really addressed the "fact in issue" (10 per state). If you don't have any idea, I'll definately understand.thanks
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by lorRhyMeZ: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
timifizzy: Mates,
A new date has been fixed for the test. Earlier written tests has been cancelled. All States of the federation shall observe the written/oral screening on the same date. and it will run simultaneously throughout the country, be sensitive to every saturdays for the next three(3) weeks maximum duration, its not likely to be this coming saturday, and its most likely that upper saturday will be late already.. #decode.

Wishing you All the Best.
Cheers

Abeg na abeg u with God abeg decode this thing for us abeg...grin. Not this satday n upper satday will b late already...I confuse...I dun confuse o
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by middyuzeri: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2014
SirWellington:

Note taken!

The actual figure that passed out on that day is 285, except if I don't know how to count again, and about the 10persons; yea!! Thatz d number. 3per senatorial district and 1 on merit. Cheers
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by lorRhyMeZ: 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2014
poseidonn: #RogerThat!

Pls help a broda understand, I cudnt roger anything from timmifizzy's msg o..
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by juniormomoh(m): 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2014
SirWellington:

Point of correction, its called "Training School" not Cadet training sch and if u need Security institute, one is in Abuja, not Calabar or Enugu. My Mum worked with them for 35 years, so I'm talking based on what I knw, sir! Ask well, they have in calabar and Enugu and even Kaduna, they didn't specifically say that of Lagos is for Cadet, okay?
Then you haven't really addressed the "fact in issue" (10 per state). If you don't have any idea, I'll definately understand.thanks

To understand why it is slightly above the number, read the link below

http://247ureports.com/?p=24913
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by middyuzeri: 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
The young man whose mum worked with the agency should find out properly. All promotional exams and cadet training take place in LAGOS. ASOs and DETECTIVES have theirs in kaduna. Other states have training arena for inhouse training of various commands e.g weekend shooting range etc. Please let's forget about training and concentrate on exams and interviews. Peace Out.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by middyuzeri: 7:07pm On Aug 01, 2014
The actual figure that passed out on that day is 285, except if I don't know how to count again, and about the 10persons; yea!! Thatz d number. 3per senatorial district and 1 on merit. Cheers
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Abbey2411(m): 7:09pm On Aug 01, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

Pls help a broda understand, I cudnt roger anything from timmifizzy's msg o..

#RogerThat Be on the look out for tomorrow, Saturday 2nd August. To be on a safer side, I advise you take some strolls to your State Command. #Roger?

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (220) (Reply)

Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.