Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,892 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:07 AM

Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience (9383 Views)

Lets See The Good Looking Guys And Ladies (share Ur Selfies)(photos) / When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 30, 2013
Nightmare ke I'm rackin my brain onn some prj but I cud do wit d distraction....
Uchiha Madara:

Yes, I had to, because unlike most people here, I choose to use my brain.

Did the OP mention names? No!

So what's the fuss?

You still feel you need to extend your insults my way, bring it on, I can handle it.

Uchiha Madara:

So what's the fuss?

You still feel you need to extend your insults my way, bring it on, I can handle it.

My dear don't boda urself wit dat its more virtual dan real..... Its not worth d stress
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 30, 2013
Caracta: Lol...the arrival of James Bond. A new moniker.

*grabs popcorn*

Losun joo. grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Caracta(f): 12:29am On Dec 30, 2013
Aureliuz:

Losun joo. grin

Waiting for you...
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Caracta(f): 12:31am On Dec 30, 2013
2legit2qwt...
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 30, 2013
duni04:
If you'd been firm and consistent with your story rite from the first page i'd have had your back. But when you started changing and saying you were joking about calling d guy a scammer, everyone saw rite tru u
Glad u rightly used d word joke!
Deeds done anyway.... Doesn't marra
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 30, 2013
Caracta:

Waiting for you...

Aha. Stop flirting around and come to bed joo. angry
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Caracta(f): 12:37am On Dec 30, 2013
Aureliuz:

Aha. Stop flirting around and come to bed joo. angry

Hahaha. This is not my section na. Flirt gini? Mo ti sun tongue
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 30, 2013
irpheezy:

My dear don't boda urself wit dat its more virtual dan real..... Its not worth d stress

You just need to dust the dirt of your shoulders, haters gon hate.

If I started a thread saying "Dear Nairalanders, I received a message from a girl here on nairaland saying she wants to sleep with me, what should I do?"

The same nairalanders would be dropping comments like

"First to comment"
"Do the needful"
"One chance tinz"

So what would be the big deal in replacing my opening statement of this hypothetical thread with the text of the lady, leaving out her username?

Girly, as I said earlier, all you need to do is dust the dirt of your shoulders, and remember that haters will hate.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by psky: 12:54am On Dec 30, 2013
Uchiha Madara:

So what's the fuss?

I would have to agree with you here, there are a lot of zombies on this thread.

Aluu village gang mentality, cheap chance to insult someone.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Impulse80(m): 1:05am On Dec 30, 2013
Uchiha Madara:

You just need to dust the dirt of your shoulders, haters gon hate.

If I started a thread saying "Dear Nairalanders, I received a message from a girl here on nairaland saying she wants to sleep with me, what should I do?"

The same nairalanders would be dropping comments like

"First to comment"
"Do the needful"
"One chance tinz"

So what would be the big deal in replacing my opening statement of this hypothetical thread with the text of the lady, leaving out her username?

Girly, as I said earlier, all you need to do is dust the dirt of your shoulders, and remember that haters will hate.
i think you have conjilitis. Try wanking it's a temporary cure.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by imsuboi(m): 1:08am On Dec 30, 2013
irpheezy:

[size=60pt] GROW UP! undecided

[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 30, 2013
psky:

I would have to agree with you here, there are a lot of zombies on this thread.

Aluu village gang mentality, cheap chance to insult someone.

Very very cheap, a thread running into multiple pages of derogatory comments.

I refuse to believe respectable people take such cheap chances, even if it were contructive critism, even though I feel there really was nothing to critize in the first place as there was no username.

It could even have been a fabricated story, and people here are overheating, blowing gaskets and cylinders, damn, they need to cool down.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by ifeanyi83(m): 1:29am On Dec 30, 2013
Such mature response....hard to come by here...

Caracta: I don't understand. What's the big deal about PMs? Not everyone that sends a PM intends to woo you. Just be careful with the kind of info you divulge before you really get to know the person. You also have the right to ignore PMs. No need making an issue out of it.

Some people just want you as a friend but they probably don't know the right words to use in approach. Some of them just want to "yansh" you. Some seek for something bigger and deeper. Just sieve the one(s) you want.

Girls sha.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 30, 2013
sam2sam: See this mumu Op, guy dey toast you with compliments, you come dey form for here. May thunder fire your t.oto. Next thing now she go dey write open letter to her future husband wey she no find. Idiooot. You think sey the pm button na for decoration? May thunder fire your t.oto i repeat.
Gosh you are too evil..for the whole of her boody,na only that place you want thunder to scatter... Your blood is so hot
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Dannylux: 1:33am On Dec 30, 2013
JulianBond007: Yes son that's true!
https://www.nairaland.com/1573298/breaking-news-wole-soyinkas-daughter#20546552

Who is your son? angry grin undecided
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Idowuogbo(f): 3:09am On Dec 30, 2013
BoboYekini: I see nothing wrong with what the OP has posted. After all, she didn't put the guy's username. Should make for an interesting thread- if you belligerent folks hadn't spoilt it already.
Irpheezy, one more pm coming through. wink
Hmmm.... Omo ekun! I trust u.... U no dey use dat thing play. grin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 3:14am On Dec 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hmmm.... Omo ekun! I trust u.... U no dey use dat thing play. grin
can't sleep
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Idowuogbo(f): 3:16am On Dec 30, 2013
Monstertrucks: can't sleep
Stalker undecided
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 3:29am On Dec 30, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Stalker undecided
id, I havnt talked to you for like two weeks now,nd it's making me sick. cry cry
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Project400: 3:39am On Dec 30, 2013
I think I remember this handle insulting a Nairaland Moderator (Afam4eva) she met in Abuja (for a date) few weeks back.

Afam4eva was saved by co-moderator (Jaybee, I guess) who quickly closed the thread.

She insulted this mod and condemned his apperance, his looks and character on the same forum - Nairaland he moderates.
You also describe his dentition (teeth), right?

I think Miss Irpheezy is not yet matured enough to use internet services. Its written all over your post, and dear, you need to deal with this issue before all men run away from you. Your beauty may attract some men, but its your character that will tell if a man would stay, cheat, or maltreat you. Beauty may get you a ring, but not sincere LOVE.

I'm sure you also know there are several other beautiful and more beautiful ladies out there (even on this thread).

Girls of today should always be careful how they respond to people around them.

What I noticed while reading this thread is so embarrasing and shameful. I noticed how you change the terminology - scammer TO "boo", immediately the young man responded as regards his "very okay" lifestyle and comfortability in Abuja.

This is shameful, my dear.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 4:41am On Dec 30, 2013
lola.luv:
I don't mean to be rude But op, why would you put out a guy's business like that?He sounded mature AND respectful. You could have ignored, But you chose this route. Not good!

I wish I could even Read my PMs But my mail has been clamped down by yahoo.

I hope my quoting the above post won't result in acid bath for me o!

Miss lola.luv, longest time. Hope you will continue with your Campus Blues story soonest. Or is ur blog up and running? Kindly post the link here if so.

Sorry for derailing
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by PureOhio(f): 5:38am On Dec 30, 2013
Too many floating heads (walking dead) talking. Isn't the 15 pages of insults unnecessary ? Even after OP apologized, insults still continued ?
If you want to learn how to hurl insults smoothly, why not go watch battle rap? This is just too tacky and razz.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by MissIndependent(f): 5:59am On Dec 30, 2013
Annoying thread i dont want to reply this OP because today is 30th i want to end the year in peace hence i dont want to insult you angry All i know is that you owe that dude an apology and if you dont, may Amadioha, Ogun, Sango etc etc...............

Share your Nairaland PM ko, AM ni mscheeeeeewwww!!!!!!!!
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by IAMBREEZY: 6:05am On Dec 30, 2013
After insulting someone bitches be like
irpheezy:
Awww just seeing dis...sobsss I'm sowie boo

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by IAMBREEZY: 6:12am On Dec 30, 2013
xynerise: Guys, stop disturbing yourselves. She will PM the dude and ask for forgiveness without you knowing.

Who knows they might meet each other and the guy might finally................ cool
eat the forbiden fruit. gringrin
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by adexsimply(m): 6:23am On Dec 30, 2013
cool cool
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by An0nimus: 6:43am On Dec 30, 2013
Project400: I think I remember this handle insulting a Nairaland Moderator (Afam4eva) she met in Abuja (for a date) few weeks back.

Afam4eva was saved by co-moderator (Jaybee, I guess) who quickly closed the thread.

She insulted this mod and condemned his apperance, his looks and character on the same forum - Nairaland he moderates.
You also describe his dentition (teeth), right?
This really happened?
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by GodsClan(m): 6:47am On Dec 30, 2013
Thank God sexkillz is no more. All of you here would have been banned
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Project400: 6:57am On Dec 30, 2013
An0nimus:
This really happened?
Yes, Sir.

She opened the thread for the purpose of condemning Mr Afam. But the thread didn't grow before it was closed, just to save someone's reputation.

I read the whole story as a guest.
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 30, 2013
Caracta: I don't understand. What's the big deal about PMs? Not everyone that sends a PM intends to woo you. Just be careful with the kind of info you divulge before you really get to know the person. You also have the right to ignore PMs. No need making an issue out of it.

Some people just want you as a friend but they probably don't know the right words to use in approach. [b]Some of them just want to "yansh" you. [/b]Some seek for something bigger and deeper. Just sieve the one(s) you want.

Girls sha.
Lolz,that made my morning...
Who are you referring to?....
Re: Ladies, Share Your Nairaland (PM) Toasting Experience by jaybee3(m): 7:00am On Dec 30, 2013
Thread closed for the following reasons =>
1) massively derailed
2) purpose of the thread has been achieved
3) degenerated into a fighting and bickering contest

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14)

The Countries That Are Visa Free For Nigerians / Broke Girl - My Experience With One. / Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.