Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,033 members, 7,803,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Folders On My PC Does Not Open - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Folders On My PC Does Not Open (581 Views)

View Hidden Folders On Your Mac Using Terminal / Please How Do I Lock Personal Folders On My System? / Dangers Of Sharing Folders On A Network: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Folders On My PC Does Not Open by omozuat(m): 8:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
Just now i tried to open a folder, which is on the desktop, it apear to open by bringing the frame but after that, it was only loading,not until i closed,then i saw,waiting for program to start,restart program and end program. I then click on end program and just close the frame,it is also occur like that when i try to open computer,my doc etc. What is the problem and what can i do?....Help pls
Re: Folders On My PC Does Not Open by Holumix(m): 11:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
omozua.t:
Just now i tried to open a folder, which is on the desktop, it apear to open by bringing the frame but after that, it was only loading,not until i closed,then i saw,waiting for program to start,restart program and end program. I then click on end program and just close the frame,it is also occur like that when i try to open computer,my doc etc. What is the problem and what can i do?....Help pls
omozua.t:
first of all try to switch off and turn it no back, and try to openn it back, if it still did that try to right click on the start bar and you will see task manger or some thing like that sha so you will try and check the program that your system is opening, so there you will know may be the file was still exit or not. . . . . Bye for now. . . . .
Re: Folders On My PC Does Not Open by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 30, 2013
what windows version?
Re: Folders On My PC Does Not Open by omozuat(m): 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
@holumix, i only saw 'properties' and 'open windows explorer'@runzlord...i use window 7 ultimate

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Windows 7 - Windows 8 / How I Earned $150 Within 6 Days For Free.click Here To Make Your Today / Learn How To Repair Laptops And Its Components

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.