Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics (60700 Views)

KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) / PHOTOS: Nigerian Made "Flying Car" Seen In Lagos Metropolis / Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by philtrum(m): 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
Do you mean I have to place a sign board on the car just to make sure trailer doesn't clear the nape.......its too small to be called a car.
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by KELVINXY: 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
Worwor: shocked glorified keke napep!

Lwkmd..grin cheesy grin
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by philtrum(m): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
Do you mean I have to place a sign board on the car just to make sure trailer doesn't clear the napep.......its too small to be called a car.
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by cyril10(m): 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
Assumption.
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by GentleMimi: 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
Lol @ some comments here! Anyway,i'll buy it for half the stipulated price and give it off for tuketuke higher purchase....we igbos no dey dull na. Business tins!
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by agabaI23(m): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
Siena: I too would rather buy a 10-year-old Audi, than a brand new assembled-in-Nigeria car, regardless of how cheap it is.
Why will you buy a made-in-Nigeria car from the UK when it is not available in the UK and even if it is available there, you can afford to buy something of higher quality. There is a reason why we have Primark, Next and Selfridges!

2 Likes

Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by satysaca: 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
lawizle: When is d ban starting sef...car wey no even get boot..na wa oh.

The national assembly has put a stop on it last week.
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by Greaaat: 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ok sha I rather be a wizard and fly that driving this poo
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by IleIfe2(m): 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
Not true, this is the 400k tata. not 1.2 million

1 Like

Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
Are those cars?

Even keke can carry 4 people comfortably, but this one? Chei.

This looks like a toy for 2yr olds abeg. See the size sef lipsrsealed

Abeg, this shouldn't even cost 1m. N200k is okay for it.

1 Like

Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by deols(f): 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
If made to perfection, there are advantages.

It would be fun to see everyone owning a ride like this. It would kill the class by cars, at least and everyone can stop d 'i go make money by force'..

then kisosks as houses for everyone..nothing like I beta pass my neighbour.

Then, Nija becomes great and everyone happy! smiley

2 Likes

Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by AjanleKoko: 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2013
See people who can't produce unicycle running their mouth abusing cars made in India.
Nigeria seems doomed to succumb to ignorance and stupidity embarassed

1 Like

Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by jmoore(m): 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
ndu_chucks: All things being equal, these Smart cars which are abundantly available in India, Brazil, and even the USA, in my opinion, are the only cars which can be assembled in Nigeria and sold to the public profitably, at the N1million - N1.2million price range.

His opinion, his assumption.
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by Thebrightest(m): 2:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
I will like to get one for my lovely girlfriend.
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by ITbomb(m): 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
I bin think say Picanto na rubbish keke car, I no know say na jeep be that for India
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
Omg dis car is so damn beautiful! But I'd rada buy okada
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by deols(f): 2:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
Many countries achieved greatness by measures like this.

Nigerians need to stop being cynical.

The pains of today shall be the gains of tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by richoko60: 2:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
I am definately not driving this poo
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by LordCenturion(m): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
Please guys ,let embrace and encourage Nigeria products, @ Op ,have you bought the car? ,how do u know that the car is not a good one ,,but u people will love it if it was made in US,

2 Likes

Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by AjanleKoko: 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
deols: Many countries achieved greatness by measures like this.

Nigerians need to stop being cynical.

The pains of today shall be the gains of tomorrow

Its years of brutal military rule, that have turned us into a greedy, brash, and gloriously-ignorant people, with no standards or aspirations. Just aggression and noise.
Its a damned shame.
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by Pennywise(m): 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
1million naira car that cannot carry you from Lagos to Ibadan. Oh no thanks.
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
God forbid, i can't use these cars, i will prefer driving a motorcycle.
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by FADEO: 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
This is the joke the coming year.
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by Swiftboy(m): 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
Smh some may see an half-empty coke bottle but I choose to see an half-filled one. We'll get there oneday...but for the main time,please manage your Jonathan Mini-coupe! Good for leasure,drive it around town and use it to navigate lagos trafick! #appreciateit
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2013
Even though this car is 300k, i wont buy it @ all.
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by Goldenheart(m): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2013
my god, see condemnation.as a tru nija. I can ride this for 150k just 2 shw support. Buh 1.2mil is a joke
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by LordCenturion(m): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
I LOVE THIS CAR, we are moving forward gradually ....... GOD bless NAIRALAND

2 Likes

Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by Nehemiah459(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
Thinking Out Loud=*Imagine you come out of your street in the early hours of the morning and 10 of these toys lined up in the street all going to work. Lawd, e go be like say the whole tortoise family dey go initiation into the brotherhood of fast and furious"

3 Likes

Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by onyengbu: 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
who told these fools that those are the proposed 1.5mil cars. Even kia picanto which is not chinko is about that price.

The government is talking about saloon cars not tricycles.

3 Likes

Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by alotofgrace(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
stop....this.....
there is always a starting point
the point here should be.....what improvement
9ja4life

1 Like

Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
Whenever julius berger trailer or tipper pass beside this so called car, the breeze will remove the car from the road. So i can never buy it.
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by LordCenturion(m): 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2013
segzy14: God forbid, i can't use these cars, i will prefer driving a motorcycle.

Your wish has been granted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hyundai Kona: Nigeria Unveils First Locally-Assembled Electric Car (Photos) / The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) / ₦70M Mercedes Maybach Goes Up In Flames (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.