Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics (60696 Views)

KAI & LASTMA Officials Drive Branded Cars (pics) / PHOTOS: Nigerian Made "Flying Car" Seen In Lagos Metropolis / Picture Of Another Nigerian Made Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by ketoprofen(m): 9:11am On Jan 01, 2014
Siena:

If Nigeria considers her citizens inferior for daring to have a choice (which human beings DO have) when it comes to spending their hard-earned money, then I'll happily remain inferior.

As for my shoes coming from Aba, I doubt it. When did Nigeria begin exporting shoes to the West?

Na ur type Dem bin they deceive.
The Aba shoes are exported and re- imported as foreign shoes.
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 01, 2014
ketoprofen:

Na ur type Dem bin they deceive.
The Aba shoes are exported and re- imported as foreign shoes.

Exported and re-imported as foreign shoes, to which countries?
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by ketoprofen(m): 10:38am On Jan 01, 2014
Siena:

Where do u import it own from?
Am telling u there are many Aba made ' Made in Italy', ' made in china shoes.
There are much in Dubai and Asiatic countries
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 01, 2014
ketoprofen: Where do u import it own from?
Am telling u there are many Aba made ' Made in Italy', ' made in china shoes.
There are much in Dubai and Asiatic countries

You still haven't answered my question bro...

Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 01, 2014
Siena:

Ignore him, he is ignorant

1 Like

Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by ketoprofen(m): 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
Siena:

To African countries,
some remain in the foreign countries and are bought as made in Italy/ dubai
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
ketoprofen:
To African countries,
some remain in the foreign countries and are bought as made in Italy/ dubai

And you can prove this, right?

Still, seeing as I don't live in one of those "African countries" you mention, your claims of "my type" ending up with Aba-made shoes marked as "made in Italy" are void.
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by dozymars(m): 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
These petite cars are not the kind of cars we need in our Nigerian roads especially in Lagos where trailers,tankers and heavy duty vehicles compete for right of way.
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by Farmafric(m): 4:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
I seriously believe, it is a step in the right direction. The vehicles when produced in Nigeria, will generate Jobs, we will improve on them, export to other African nation, reduce FOREX flight and with time we could delve into other stronger technology. My company is already trying to go into partnership with other manufacturers in China and India. JOIN ME IF YOU WANT TO PARTNER. We need 10 serious partners. ( not just as money bags, your expertise could be needed) email to paul.adoyi@farmergiantltd.com
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by adconline(m): 5:40pm On Jan 01, 2014
stpat1:

It has to start someday. The time is now
It does not start by govt fiat or executive decision, but by building a world class infrastructure to attract heavy industries. Let the govt build infrastructure and they will come!
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by ziccoit: 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
These idiots are ridding in 250million bmw cars. This is even the portion of less corrupt ones as the chief corrupts are flying in private jets. Now they want the common masses to ride in moving coffins. They want to use the downtrodden ones as experimental animals. Is this a part of population control strategies? Nigerian leaders reasoning faculty is something else. Before we say Jack Robinson, they would be telling us they don't have shoes.

1 Like

Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by kayClt(f): 5:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
I rather buy a bycycle. wat nonsense
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2014
smartchoice: Oga where is Peugeot on the scale of car manufacturers in the world today? Does Peugeot have beautiful cars today?
Innoson will be an household name in Biafra.(if it ever exists).....You call someone a mo.ron n you want him to now REASON with you....really?I admire your diplomatic skills. Don't worry Innoson will be an household name just like AZ oil which is busy knocking cars if you don't allow for criticisms.

Muhehehehehehehe grin choi oga you don kill their market
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
Oga nor mind them if they don't like criticisms they should "set themselves ablaze"

lomomike:

Muhehehehehehehe grin choi oga you don kill their market
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2014
Ikenna why are you hiding my posts angry is it because I mentioned eastern products or criticised peugeot for been backward and parochial in designs? Am not so so happy that you had to hide my posts!
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by ketoprofen(m): 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2014
smartchoice: Ikenna why are you hiding my posts angry is it because I mentioned eastern products or criticised peugeot for been backward and parochial in designs? Am not so so happy that you had to hide my posts!

what is ur point sef?
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
that my post should not have been hidden!

ketoprofen:

what is ur point sef?
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by Marpol: 7:51am On Jan 02, 2014
Why is it that some people find it hard to argue without insults? That someone has a different opinion from you does not warrant name calling.

This should serve as a last warning to all.
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by iamdsam: 11:32am On Jan 02, 2014
These are the new portable moving caskets Nigerians wanna ply with. May God help our people who love and cherish cheap things without minding their safety.
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by princeparis(m): 11:34am On Jan 02, 2014
I love Nigeria, and I love Nigerians. Sentiments before reasons. There are no countries where development was forced. Be it India, Malaysia or anywhere in the west. You first need to get right at home. Develop your own local facilities first. You start with manufacturing small parts then large parts come in. A country that cannot manufacture a simple standard quality headlamp or bulb. India, Indonesia, Malaysia etc that we citing as example did not do it by government fiat. This is 2014 not 1974. We need the infrastructure in place first and foremost. Electricity, Roads, Rail, education etc. India became a technological powerhouse by having a good number highly trained workforce and engineers and a technical infrastructure that enticed western industrialists to come and invest to take advantage of the synergies on offer. Business is never charity. Invest and expect returns. No developed or developing economy can get to the promise land by running on generators. None got dia without a good railway network. All the ingredients are not just ready yet we want to cook the soup. It is not possible. To me this is just a revenue generating and looting gimmmick.

4 Likes

Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by shady16: 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
I hope our government would also drive in these Nigerian made toys?
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
so ure d one who has been hiding my posts?

Marpol: Why is it that some people find it hard to argue without insults? That someone has a different opinion from you does not warrant name calling.

This should serve as a last warning to all.
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by adconline(m): 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
prince paris: I love Nigeria, and I love Nigerians. Sentiments before reasons. There are no countries where development was forced. Be it India, Malaysia or anywhere in the west. You first need to get right at home. Develop your own local facilities first. You start with manufacturing small parts then large parts come in. A country that cannot manufacture a simple standard quality headlamp or bulb. India, Indonesia, Malaysia etc that we citing as example did not do it by government fiat. This is 2014 not 1974. We need the infrastructure in place first and foremost. Electricity, Roads, Rail, education etc. India became a technological powerhouse by having a good number highly trained workforce and engineers and a technical infrastructure that enticed western industrialists to come and invest to take advantage of the synergies on offer. Business is never charity. Invest and expect returns. No developed or developing economy can get to the promise land by running on generators. None got dia without a good railway network. All the ingredients are not just ready yet we want to cook the soup. It is not possible. To me this is just a revenue generating and looting gimmmick.

Doesnt that give u an insight on how Naija policy makers think? Nairaland is a microcosm of Naija!
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by rafcrown(m): 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
NO VALUE FOR MONEY,ARE WE GOING FORWARD OR BACKWARD?RUBBISH CAR.BABY TOY OR CAR?
Re: First Potential Look At The N1.2million Nigerian Made Cars - Pics by benja73: 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
This is practical Nonsense!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hyundai Kona: Nigeria Unveils First Locally-Assembled Electric Car (Photos) / The N500 Million Mercedes Benz G63 AMG Limo (photos) / ₦70M Mercedes Maybach Goes Up In Flames (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.