Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,177 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Actions That Nullifies Solat - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Actions That Nullifies Solat (1003 Views)

Is It Permissible To Close Your Eyes During Solat? / Am I Allowed To Miss Solat Because I Went For Classes? / How To Check Solat Time Without Watch Or Any Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actions That Nullifies Solat by barackodam: 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
Salam Alaykum, most of ur pray without knowing that our solah is void, check this out and determine ursef if u had always had an acceptable solat....

[size=15pt]WHAT NULLIFIES SOLAH[/size]

1. Willful negligence of any essential posture of Salah like Rukooh, Sujood, etc.
2. Talking.
3. Laughing.
4. Eating or drinking.
5. Uncovering parts of the body that should be covered.
6. Diverging from the direction of the Qiblah.
7. Excessive movement, which is not part of Salah.
8. Anything that nullifies Wudu.
9. Nt postrating fully before leaving rukooh, nt standing straight before going to sujood, nt sujooding properly before sitting and not sitting down fully before going into sujood.

All these nullifies one's Solah

[size=15pt]WHAT DOES NOT NULLIFY SOLAT[/size]

* To carry a baby during prayer, if the need arises
* To pray with shoes on, if the shoes are free from any impurities
* To take a few steps while keeping shoulders facing the Qiblah, if needed
* To move your palm slightly to return a greeting
* To say SubhanAllah for males, and to clap for females, to indicate to the Imam that a mistake occurred and needs to be corrected
* To correct and help the Imam if he has made a mistake in his recitation
* To make necessary movements when needed such as: wiping the nose, scratching, etc.
If any emergency arises during prayer and you must leave prayer you should make one Tasleem to the right side only, take care of the matter quickly, and complete the prayer from where you ended, in as much as your face has not deviated from Qiblah. If the matter takes a long time, then redo the prayer from the start

2 Likes

Re: Actions That Nullifies Solat by harmeenart(f): 9:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
Thanks for sharing.May Allah reward you.
Please explain more on the last paragraph.
Re: Actions That Nullifies Solat by barackodam: 1:47am On Dec 30, 2013
harmeenart: Thanks for sharing.May Allah reward you.
Please explain more on the last paragraph.

i meant that, in a situation while prayin, for example, lets say a snake was found, u can break from the Solat to get rid of the snake, if ur body hadnt deviated much from the Qiblah, and if u are doubting wether u had deviated much or not, ur conscience shud b the judge...
Anoda gud example is wen, ppl are charging in the mosque and u notice someone wu is not the owner of the fone tryin to take it, otherwise, steal, u can run after the thief, if posibu, apprehend, and go back to ur solah, if only u hadnt deviated much from the Qiblah.

Understood?
smiley
Re: Actions That Nullifies Solat by moufan: 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
thanks for the information. jazakumllahu akhiran
Re: Actions That Nullifies Solat by barackodam: 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
moufan: thanks for the information. jazakumllahu akhiran

ameen wa iyakum
Re: Actions That Nullifies Solat by harmeenart(f): 1:44am On Jan 04, 2014
barackodam:

i meant that, in a situation while prayin, for example, lets say a snake was found, u can break from the Solat to get rid of the snake, if ur body hadnt deviated much from the Qiblah, and if u are doubting wether u had deviated much or not, ur conscience shud b the judge...
Anoda gud example is wen, ppl are charging in the mosque and u notice someone wu is not the owner of the fone tryin to take it, otherwise, steal, u can run after the thief, if posibu, apprehend, and go back to ur solah, if only u hadnt deviated much from the Qiblah.

Understood?
smiley
Yes, I do. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Muslims Prayer That Is Never Answered / Why Was My Thread On Why I Left Islam Removed / What Is The True Colour Of Islam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.