Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

''help! She Took Our Plasma TV To Church As Seed Offering!'' - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ''help! She Took Our Plasma TV To Church As Seed Offering!'' (3307 Views)

See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) / How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries / My Corp Member Niece Gave Her Brand new Car As Seed Of Faith In Her Church (2) (3) (4)

Re: ''help! She Took Our Plasma TV To Church As Seed Offering!'' by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
dayokanu: Simple i would pack all her clothes and jewelries or things she cherish and go sow it at another church

That kain woman very soon she would sow her toto as a seed

grin grin grin grin grin. You are one funny guy!

Re: ''help! She Took Our Plasma TV To Church As Seed Offering!'' by RedReact: 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
dayokanu: Simple i would pack all her clothes and jewelries or things she cherish and go sow it at another church

That kain woman very soon she would sow her toto as a seed
Ekun oko oke .... kare lai! Beeni tie ri cheesycheesy

That is not what is called seed at all, but a thorn.
The concept of seef sowing is nonsense in the last day church, taking God to be a money doubler. Besides, the man is expected to be the spiritual head/bishop of his own home and hence help his wife understand scriptural principles.
Re: ''help! She Took Our Plasma TV To Church As Seed Offering!'' by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
nutty_hnic: I ll get my tv back. Period.

I ll use force even if it means beating the sh1t out of the pastor.
haaaa.touch not my annointed and do my prophets no harm o!
Re: ''help! She Took Our Plasma TV To Church As Seed Offering!'' by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
RedReact:
Ekun oko oke .... kare lai! Beeni tie ri cheesycheesy

That is not what is called seed at all, but a thorn.
The concept of seef sowing is nonsense in the last day church, taking God to be a money doubler. Besides, the man is expected to be the spiritual head/bishop of his own home and hence help his wife understand scriptural principles.
gringrin after giving him his oriki gringringrin orisirisigrin
Re: ''help! She Took Our Plasma TV To Church As Seed Offering!'' by RedReact: 3:46am On Dec 31, 2013
^^^
Dont mind Dayo o.
Re: ''help! She Took Our Plasma TV To Church As Seed Offering!'' by jaz(m): 12:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
kulyie: haaaa.touch not my annointed and do my prophets no harm o!

who says he wan touch God's anointed or do harm to God's prophet. even God know him own. a beg leave dat tin. na front of church I go panel beat the pastor
Re: ''help! She Took Our Plasma TV To Church As Seed Offering!'' by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 31, 2013
kulyie: haaaa.touch not my annointed and do my prophets no harm o!

You insult God. Those thieves!!!!

The rod of correction should be used for stup1d people.

Mor..ons keep giving Christianity a bad name.

I could add you to the list too. Bullsh1t. Anointed my a$$.
Re: ''help! She Took Our Plasma TV To Church As Seed Offering!'' by tofek4real: 5:07am On Jan 04, 2014
Am suprised dat nobody heard of what happened in benin last month where a house wife conived with a pastor 2 kill her husband and use her husband new car 2 sow seed 2 d said pastor ehn? They're both cooling off in d cell now. D matter is still very fresh... Infact d pastor is her boyfrnd. If ur wife dey carry church n pastor 4 head u better watch out o!
Re: ''help! She Took Our Plasma TV To Church As Seed Offering!'' by kisibo: 6:26am On Jan 04, 2014
M.o.d pls move this thread to front page and let people learn from it. Abeg ....dis will serve as a lesson for people and not tonto dike bought diamond shoe dat always on front page.
Re: ''help! She Took Our Plasma TV To Church As Seed Offering!'' by mjames: 11:10am On Jan 04, 2014
greatgod2012: This is where some people, mostly xtians usually get it wrong, how can someone sow offering without the approval of his/her spouse, such offering is not even acceptable before our Holy God.
To make the matter worse, look at the way the pastor responded to husband's question, as if that was what God called him to do.
Well, I'm aint surprised, most pastors we have in this present age are businessmen, and most of the members are gullible set of people.
What seed was she even sowing, this is part of the things they use to cajole them, is it not this NL that we read how a pastor collect a car from a youth corper as a seed offering?
Sowing seed is good but should jointly be done by and with the approval of the couple. Giving is generally good, but not with stu pi dity.
My people perish for lack of knowledge, many people can not pray, study the word of God themselves, they want the pastors to be doing all of these for them, and since they can't study what is in the word of God, how can they understand, if they can't understand, how can they put it into use, how will their pastor not use their gullibility to his own opportunity?

I just hope what happened in that family will not break that family up, and if it does, the pastor has kuku promised that there is no big deal, there is a place for her in the church.
I just wish everyone will learn from this and start doing things right.
Giving is good, but if you're married, and you want to give, especially in the church or to your pastor, let it be with the permission and approval of each other, that is when I believe that your giving would be acceptable by our Holy God.
May God help us all.

Scriptural. Thank you my brother
Re: ''help! She Took Our Plasma TV To Church As Seed Offering!'' by mjames: 11:12am On Jan 04, 2014
bellong: It is not biblical for a wife to give offering in the church without the consent of the husband. If the husband demands the TV back, he has sinned against nobody.

It is very very wrong of the Pastor not to ask if the woman's husband is in the know of the offering. It shows that he is only interested in the gift not the wholesome spiritual development of the sheep. Pathetic.

This is a call to husbands to be the priest of their own house rather than allow their wives to be tossed about with every wind of doctrine.
Scriptural
Re: ''help! She Took Our Plasma TV To Church As Seed Offering!'' by greatgod2012(f): 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2014
tofek4real: Am suprised dat nobody heard of what happened in benin last month where a house wife conived with a pastor 2 kill her husband and use her husband new car 2 sow seed 2 d said pastor ehn? They're both cooling off in d cell now. D matter is still very fresh... Infact d pastor is her boyfrnd. If ur wife dey carry church n pastor 4 head u better watch out o!

oh God, i pray, do not let me see something that will turn me to a wierd person, because if this happens to any member of my family, i will cease to be a nice person to that pastor, infact, i will...............oh no, im getting angry already.........enough said.

Modified....Please I m In Need Of Advice..... / Please Help Me Guys Am Going Crazy / Funny Conversation I Had With A Colleague Today