Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan (65453 Views)

Wole Soyinka & Wife Folake, Step Out For Mo Abudu's Movie / Wole Soyinka Daughter Dies!!! / Wole Soyinka's Daughter, Iyetade Dies At 48 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by seangy4konji: 11:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
RIP MA
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by mazizitonene(m): 11:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
Rather unfortunate..
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Asemo11(m): 11:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
rip may god give prof the strength to bear this pain loss
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by 50calibre(m): 11:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
It's a sad thing for a parent to watch his/her child die, children are meant to bury parents, not the other way.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by rafcrown(m): 11:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by ajasa4link: 11:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
pistol: Maybe she went for abortion to abort rotimi Amechi illegimate baby...
Anyway RIP.
ur idiocy is so alarming

4 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by frankyychiji(f): 11:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
The Go and die politicians are being hunted by nemesis. Rip to d soul of d dead.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Asemo11(m): 11:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
payless:

You are a despicable human being! I hope your people condemn your stupidity. I won't be surprised if they support your stupidity because some of your people already liking your post. A thug like you should be in a locked box somewhere in Russia. Disgusting people.
russia no beta put am for underground prison for north korea

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by bluerange(f): 11:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
Rest in Peace. lt is a debt everyone owes.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by oladoya(m): 11:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
Anyway RIP.
you are thinking from ur Anus# the years they use in training you, it would have been more profitable if those years were use to train cassava. Oponu.

10 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
Clerverly: May The Spirits Of The Forgone Terrors Smile On Her Soul......AWUMEN!!!

Lord Mecuzy: Nyben Y Echo on a Cyber Island Filled with Lobbers

warrior101: Alora, cigar nor be trebor but dem resemble... \o/

LBanks: Do not make comment on matters that you do not understand and do not concern you. Meanwhile may her soul rest in peace

ademega: how did u kn all ds allegations Mr? I will love to kn, i wanna join ur condemnation

These are the useless set of Nigerians. When Intelligent Nigerians are pursuing a prosperous career, these ones are becoming cultists, ra.ping girls, stealing students money and food stuffs, carrying guns and machete, killing and getting killed like chickens and shouting hooligan slogans.

Look, you and your friends above are e-diots. And anyone who is planning to join these set of useless people are potential e-diots too.

RIP to the dead. sad sad

18 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 30, 2013
May she rest in perfect peace n may God grant my Prof. d fortitude to bear these great loss.....
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by ajasa4link: 12:02am On Dec 30, 2013
RIP madame! May God give the family fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Clerverly: 12:03am On Dec 30, 2013
rudedough:

These are the useless sets of Nigerians. When Intelligent Nigerians are pursuing a prosperous career, these ones are becoming cultists, ra.ping girls, stealing students money and food stuffs, carrying guns and machete and shouting hooligan slogans.

Look, you and your friend above are e-diots and anyone who is planning to join these sets of useless people are potential e-diots too.

Lucky, That I am in a very sober mood owing to the demise of the amiable daughter of CB of Tortuga. The dogs who have fed on your remains. Idiata, Be careful

6 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Airforce1(m): 12:03am On Dec 30, 2013
Rip to the dead
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by OduntanGabriel(m): 12:03am On Dec 30, 2013
kerijay: RIP....I will Live long to buried my Parents in Jesus Name..Amen

Ibon re oooooo,bend down ur head, this guy dey shoot @ sight ni sha.

6 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Krasid(m): 12:05am On Dec 30, 2013
R.I.P
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by donphilopus: 12:05am On Dec 30, 2013
RIP!
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 30, 2013
Anyway RIP.
If I say u will not die a Gud death now people will think Am insane But let's come to think what will make a 48yrs old woman abort her child.....
Pistol use to be a useful tool used by killers. Guy are a total nuisance to ur community, family n to nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Revolva(m): 12:10am On Dec 30, 2013
angry haaa the gos must be angry ..what is wrong kongi.....RIP
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by OduntanGabriel(m): 12:10am On Dec 30, 2013
kerijay: RIP....I will Live long to buried my Parents in Jesus Name..Amen

Ibon re oooooo... Bullets passing bye,yeepa ori iya mi oooo. RIP To d dead, may God comfort the deceased families
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by UNLEASHED(m): 12:15am On Dec 30, 2013
RIP cry
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by lanaVello1(m): 12:16am On Dec 30, 2013
agbameta: RIP.

Sorry for your lose Prof. Wole Soyinka.
Sending this kinda statement to a prof would make him weep more at the state of our educational system grin#nafin personal

12 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Italiano1: 12:16am On Dec 30, 2013
Oduntan Gabriel:

Ibon re oooooo... Bullets passing bye ,yeepa ori iya mi oooo. RIP To d dead, may God comfort the deceased families

See who is talking of Ibon?!!

Why don't you pass your message and move along instead of embarrassing yourself in the process?

18 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by jumzzy448: 12:17am On Dec 30, 2013
rip.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 30, 2013
EL-RUFAI LOSES DAUGHTER
BUHARI LOSES DAUGHTER
SOYINKA LOSES DAUGHTER
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by callmenow: 12:23am On Dec 30, 2013
Nobel Laureate Wole Soyinka, I last saw you at the Africa Centre at Convent Garden, in London in September, barely three months ago. You were angry about the future direction of Nigeria, and spoke specifically on the unconstitutional role of First ladies in Nigeria Politics. The applause for your performance from that event is still ringing in my ears, etc. You came across again as the conscience of the nation. The death of a close relative is always very painful. However the death a child of any hue is especially so. I on behalf of the many Nigerians you mentored on the day stand with you at this time. You must find the strength which you have in abundance to console your wife and the larger family. May the soul of your just departed daughter find repose in our Lord. The Nigerian Masses are behind you all the way.

17 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 30, 2013
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Scholarforever: 12:24am On Dec 30, 2013
Rest in peace.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Bearshare(m): 12:27am On Dec 30, 2013
While my heart goes out to the family of Wole Soyinka I must also ask why is everyone hating on the dude's insinuations of abortion. undecided What if it was true? Besides it's no news for insiders in R/S that she was pregnant for and had a steamy relationship with the Gov'nor of Rivers State. Check it out here.

Besides she died as Ms. Soyinka which could mean she was free to throw a fling. Afterall why would the the convener of her demise make it public yet refuse to disclose the cause of her death to the public.

People hide causes of death for reasons such as abortion;aids;cancer;mysticism or fetish.

Let's be rational for once!

4 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 30, 2013
pls excuse me, people die on a daily basis..ok?? Well may God grant her family d fortitude to bear d loss. I need to be hearing good news from now henceforth abeg.
Re: Wole Soyinka's Daughter (Iyetade) Dies At UCH Ibadan by vislabraye(m): 12:31am On Dec 30, 2013
Dollarjunkie: RIP to the dead.

But I think it's suppose to be the deceased pix in the news not that of the bereaved.

Yeah !!

Its sad hearing this. She didn't even see the new year. I hope this is not African remote Control cos anything can happen in Africa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Davido Traveling To Ekiti State By Road In Grand Style (photo) / 'I'm A Top Class Prostitute' - Bobrisky / How Mad Melon Died - Mountain Black of ‘Danfo Drivers’ Music Group

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.