Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Boss Putin Says No To Sharia And Multiculturalism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boss Putin Says No To Sharia And Multiculturalism (4308 Views)

Amaechi On His Way To Sharia Court To File Appeal Against Supreme Court Judgemen / Nigeria Is Proof That Multiculturalism Doesnt Work. / UK Prime Minister Cameron: My war on multiculturalism - Focus on Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boss Putin Says No To Sharia And Multiculturalism by BishopMagic: 4:44am On Dec 30, 2013
On February 4th, 2013, Vladimir Putin, the Russian president, addressed the Duma,
(Russian Parliament), and gave a speech about the tensions with minorities in Russia:

"In Russia live Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws. If they prefer Shari ‘a Law, then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law. Russia does not need minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'.

We better learn from the suicides of America, England, Holland and France, if we are to survive as a nation. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of most minorities. When this honourable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the national interest first, observing that the minorities are not Russians.

The politicians in the Duma gave Putin a standing ovation for five minutes!

Re: Boss Putin Says No To Sharia And Multiculturalism by Nobody: 5:02am On Dec 30, 2013
Meanwhile in Londonstan

Re: Boss Putin Says No To Sharia And Multiculturalism by Nobody: 5:03am On Dec 30, 2013
Paris

Re: Boss Putin Says No To Sharia And Multiculturalism by Nobody: 5:06am On Dec 30, 2013
Amsterdam

Re: Boss Putin Says No To Sharia And Multiculturalism by Nobody: 5:08am On Dec 30, 2013
Sweden

Re: Boss Putin Says No To Sharia And Multiculturalism by Nobody: 5:10am On Dec 30, 2013

Re: Boss Putin Says No To Sharia And Multiculturalism by backtosender: 5:11am On Dec 30, 2013
The Babylon is falling soon turkey and Iran will attack "Saudi Arabia" the BabyloN will be destroyed with her oil.This is a prophesy from Isaiah said it is,the Desert of the sea Isaiah vs 21,it shall come to past.... the descendant of Ottoman empire in turkey and Iran are number one enemy of Saudi arabia the mystery Babylon the mother of all cults.... 5 kings have falling it remain 2...

You will found out the main reason Iran is supporting Assad of Syria conflicts in middle east is deeper than you think,i just laugh at times when i see some people here exhibiting lack of knowledge about what is happening in the world...
The beast and the false prophet that lead them are the one causing terrorism around the world they have an agenda

WATCH THIS VIDEO AND YOUR EYES WILL OPEN A BIT.Is all the the bible

Persians will destroy Arabia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXxrBkuHYAE
Re: Boss Putin Says No To Sharia And Multiculturalism by MrKnowitall: 5:12am On Dec 30, 2013
^^^^

People are allowed to voice the opinions in a civilized country. Muslims with posters running around does not mean anything.
Re: Boss Putin Says No To Sharia And Multiculturalism by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 30, 2013
Mr Knowitall: ^^^^

People are allowed to voice the opinions in a civilized country. Muslims with posters running around does not mean anything.

and in Muslim countries they naturally will be killed.

Hypocrisy

4 Likes

Re: Boss Putin Says No To Sharia And Multiculturalism by MrKnowitall: 5:20am On Dec 30, 2013
Pvt_Parts:

and in Muslim countries they naturally will be killed.

Hypocrisy

Lol relax my friend calm your nerves. I said civilized country, a lot of predominantly Muslim countries are still living in the dark ages. I was in Iraq and Afghanistan I know what am talking about. See in civilized countries, people can voice their opinions and that's fine. But if they cross the line, they get crushed by the police. I can assure you that Russia is in more danger of a sharia takeover than the U.S, U.K, Sweden etc... the average African does not understand the concept democracy and freedom.

1 Like

Re: Boss Putin Says No To Sharia And Multiculturalism by Nobody: 5:32am On Dec 30, 2013
backtosender: The Babylon is falling soon turkey and Iran will attack "Saudi Arabia" the BabyloN will be destroyed with her oil.This is a prophesy from Isaiah said it is,the Desert of the sea Isaiah vs 21,it shall come to past.... the descendant of Ottoman empire in turkey and Iran are number one enemy of Saudi arabia the mystery Babylon the mother of all cults.... 5 kings have falling it remain 2...

You will found out the main reason Iran is supporting Assad of Syria conflicts in middle east is deeper than you think,i just laugh at times when i see some people here exhibiting lack of knowledge about what is happening in the world...

WATCH THIS VIDEO AND YOUR EYES WILL OPEN A BIT.Is all the the bible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXxrBkuHYAE

The wounded Beast in Revelation rising again is no other than the re-emerging Islamic Caliphate.

The Arab Spring has been replaced by a searing Arab Summer and what was once seen as a clamour for democracy has since degenerated to the call for a Sharia govt.
Re: Boss Putin Says No To Sharia And Multiculturalism by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 30, 2013
The Mark of the Beast is no other than Islam itself which is highly intolerant of all non-muslims
Re: Boss Putin Says No To Sharia And Multiculturalism by MrKnowitall: 5:38am On Dec 30, 2013
Pvt_Parts: The Mark of the Beast is no other than Islam itself which is highly intolerant of all non-muslims

The mark of the beast is 419
Re: Boss Putin Says No To Sharia And Multiculturalism by curiouses: 5:40am On Dec 30, 2013
Well said Putin, When you are in Lagos you behave like Lagosians. you can not force your culture down my throat in my own land. Russia is not Saudi, if anybody so desire sharia, he/she is not stopped from porting to where its being practised.

1 Like

Re: Boss Putin Says No To Sharia And Multiculturalism by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 30, 2013
So Magic Bishop/Bishop magic is the same as Pvt Parts?

Confirmed.

1 Like

Re: Boss Putin Says No To Sharia And Multiculturalism by backtosender: 5:48am On Dec 30, 2013
Pvt_Parts:

The wounded Beast in Revelation rising again is no other than the re-emerging Islamic Caliphate.

The Arab Spring has been replaced by a searing Arab Summer and what was once seen as a clamour for democracy has since degenerated to the call for a Sharia govt.
This is why Daniel the prophet says the book is sealed until the end time so when we get to the end,that kind of knowledge will increase because God will begin to show us what he have unveil in the past to prophet Isaiah and denial....
Re: Boss Putin Says No To Sharia And Multiculturalism by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 30, 2013
payless: So Magic Bishop/Bishop magic is the same as Pvt Parts?

Confirmed.

Your useless MOD BANNED me
Re: Boss Putin Says No To Sharia And Multiculturalism by Brimmie(m): 6:27am On Dec 30, 2013
Pvt_Parts:

Your useless MOD BANNED me

What did you do?
Re: Boss Putin Says No To Sharia And Multiculturalism by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 30, 2013
Brimmie:

What did you do?

SPAMMIN AND TROLLIN a hate filled thread out of existence https://www.nairaland.com/1573393/chronicle-how-ibos-celebrate-death
Re: Boss Putin Says No To Sharia And Multiculturalism by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 30, 2013
Double wahala.

Nigerian Muslim fanatic kills British Soldier on the streets.

1 Like

Re: Boss Putin Says No To Sharia And Multiculturalism by Temismith(f): 8:11am On Dec 30, 2013
. Kp=un
Re: Boss Putin Says No To Sharia And Multiculturalism by Dhelake: 11:21am On Dec 30, 2013
I am a Muslim but I tell u Putin got it right.. No to Sharia... Saudi Arabia and their likes should also allow other religions first
Re: Boss Putin Says No To Sharia And Multiculturalism by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
payless: So Magic Bishop/Bishop magic is the same as Pvt Parts?

Confirmed.

Imagine you people with spit the highest level of bigotory here but when you are heated you will be running around looking for MOD to report to.
Why do you people like threatnening folks with bans,do you all think there is no life outside NL?
Ilugunboy,agbayamental and you payless like complaining like some dirty b1tches that aint got paid after a sex deal gone bad.
Stop running around looking for mods to report,face a nigga like u n stop bitching up.

1 Like

Re: Boss Putin Says No To Sharia And Multiculturalism by 99100(m): 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
Even the Muslims themselves can not withstand full blown Sharia.
Putin is on point.
#No to Shariah#
Re: Boss Putin Says No To Sharia And Multiculturalism by stevecantrell: 7:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
I've always said Putin is the man to beat at times like this.
Re: Boss Putin Says No To Sharia And Multiculturalism by PhysicsQED(m): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
To the OP, it should have been obvious that this supposed speech by Putin is completely fake.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/r/Putin-Says-No.htm#.UsHL8fuwWuo

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/putin-duma-speech-sharia-law.shtml

(1) (Reply)

62 Killed Yersterday Pix Jungle Justice / Will You Prefer JONATHAN Back YES Or NO / 10 Things That Will Most Likely Happen In Nigeria In The Next 40 To 70years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.