Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,315 members, 7,780,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:33 PM

25 Year Old Man Tasted Her Neighbour's Daughter Without Permission - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 25 Year Old Man Tasted Her Neighbour's Daughter Without Permission (4809 Views)

Driver Remanded In Prison For Touching Neighbour’s Daughter’s Breast / 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter / Hairdresser Beat And Pours Hot Pepper Water On Her Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Year Old Man Tasted Her Neighbour's Daughter Without Permission by BrAkingNews: 7:41am On Dec 30, 2013
25-year-old Tunde Onipede had been arrested by the Oyo State Police Command for defiling his neighbor's 14-year-old daughter.
The Keke Marwa driver, Onipede who was residing at Popoyemoja area of Ibadan, Oyo State was reported to have defiled the 14-year-old girl on December 25 at about 11p.m while her mother was away to sell her goods at a recreation centre in Ibadan.
The victim’s mother, Mrs Toyin Owolabi, who was said to have gone to the police station at about 11.55pm to report the case, told the police that she was called by a neighbour who heard her daughter’s cry in the suspect’s room. She said that the neighbour locked the room from outside to prevent him from escaping.
However, Onipede denied the accusation, saying that the teenager was his lover, and that they had been having sex with each other for months. He also claimed that he decided to keep off the girl when he noticed that she was also having sex with other men in the neighbourhood.
“The girl used to play with me and when I expressed my intention to have a relationship with her, she did not object. I started having sex with her without any coercion but stopped relating with her when I noticed her waywardness with other men.
“She started greeting me again at the prompting of her mother. On Christmas day, I returned home at almost 11p.m. and met her outside waiting for her mother. She later came to sit at my door and I invited her in. As I wanted to have sex with her, I noticed that she had blood stain on her pants. I asked her whether she was observing her menses and she confirmed it. I told her that she should let me know when she’s through so that we could enjoy ourselves.
“I stood up only to notice that someone was using a padlock to lock me inside with the girl. By the time I broke the door to know what was happening, I saw her mother and she said I raped her daughter. The girl too changed tune and said I came to force her from her mother’s room, claiming it was her first sexual experience, hence the bleeding.
“I don’t know what really made me approach the girl because I had my own girlfriend.”
However the victim denied Onipede’s claims, saying that he dragged her to his room when her mother was not around and raped her. She also stated that she was not menstruating when he raped her but that she bled as a result of the act.
When contacted, the police spokesperson in the state, DSP Olabisi Okuwobi-Ilobanafor, said that the suspect would be transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID), Iyaganku, Ibadan, for further investigation.

Young Boy Asks Yvonne Vixen Why She Chose To Expose Her Body At The Headies! Read Her Reply
Re: 25 Year Old Man Tasted Her Neighbour's Daughter Without Permission by Philipmems(m): 8:15am On Dec 30, 2013
If you ask me na who I go ask...
Re: 25 Year Old Man Tasted Her Neighbour's Daughter Without Permission by kokoA(m): 8:28am On Dec 30, 2013
For some strange reasons I believe the young man's version of the story..

4 Likes

Re: 25 Year Old Man Tasted Her Neighbour's Daughter Without Permission by DJDOLA(m): 8:34am On Dec 30, 2013
D girl is not a virgin...a 14 years girl from poor family can not be a virgin
Re: 25 Year Old Man Tasted Her Neighbour's Daughter Without Permission by Garrithe1st: 8:35am On Dec 30, 2013
He who hasn't forked thy neighbor's daughter without permission should cast the 1st stone..

angry angry

4 Likes

Re: 25 Year Old Man Tasted Her Neighbour's Daughter Without Permission by Garrithe1st: 8:36am On Dec 30, 2013
DJDOLA: D girl is not a virgin...a 14 years girl from poor family can not be a virgin

Senseless!!!

I wonder if you saw the four walls of a primary school.

sad sad

2 Likes

Re: 25 Year Old Man Tasted Her Neighbour's Daughter Without Permission by ferdsmart(m): 8:37am On Dec 30, 2013
Am not suprise;HE IS A YORUBA. Its in their DNA

1 Like

Re: 25 Year Old Man Tasted Her Neighbour's Daughter Without Permission by Garrithe1st: 8:38am On Dec 30, 2013
lol @ "Taste without permission".

Who he suppose take permission from??

cheesy
Re: 25 Year Old Man Tasted Her Neighbour's Daughter Without Permission by Garrithe1st: 8:38am On Dec 30, 2013
ferdsmart: Am not suprised;HE IS A YORUBA. Its in their DNA

1st bullet

cheesy

1 Like

Re: 25 Year Old Man Tasted Her Neighbour's Daughter Without Permission by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 30, 2013
Which kain nonsense be dis nau! au many hours or amount will it take police to take d girl to d nearest hospital to verify the claim of virginity? dis country and its pple sucks! SMH
Re: 25 Year Old Man Tasted Her Neighbour's Daughter Without Permission by DJDOLA(m): 8:40am On Dec 30, 2013
D girl is not a virgin.....a 14 years girl from a poor family can't be a virgin

And for d topic.....u mean someone need 2 take permission before fuc3ing is neighbour daughter...dat one go hard oooo
Re: 25 Year Old Man Tasted Her Neighbour's Daughter Without Permission by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 30, 2013
ferdsmart: Am not suprise;HE IS A YORUBA. Its in their DNA
stupid monkey! so evil pple no dey do dis kain tng fo your hell of a village?

1 Like

Re: 25 Year Old Man Tasted Her Neighbour's Daughter Without Permission by phlemzy: 8:41am On Dec 30, 2013
Re: 25 Year Old Man Tasted Her Neighbour's Daughter Without Permission by phlemzy: 8:41am On Dec 30, 2013
Philipmems: If you ask me na who I go ask...
DJDOLA: D girl is not a virgin...a 14 years girl from poor family can not be a virgin
What are these ones saying ?
Re: 25 Year Old Man Tasted Her Neighbour's Daughter Without Permission by Garrithe1st: 8:42am On Dec 30, 2013
wazoboy: stupid monkey! so evil pple no dey do dis kain tng fo your hell of a village?

2nd bullet....

cheesy
Re: 25 Year Old Man Tasted Her Neighbour's Daughter Without Permission by DJDOLA(m): 8:43am On Dec 30, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Senseless!!!

I wonder if you saw the four walls of a primary school.

sad sad
ok
Re: 25 Year Old Man Tasted Her Neighbour's Daughter Without Permission by BrAkingNews: 8:44am On Dec 30, 2013
Garri the 1st: He who hasn't forked thy neighbor's daughter without permission should cast the 1st stone..

angry angry

What are you talking about
Re: 25 Year Old Man Tasted Her Neighbour's Daughter Without Permission by BrAkingNews: 8:45am On Dec 30, 2013

Nonsense
Re: 25 Year Old Man Tasted Her Neighbour's Daughter Without Permission by Garrithe1st: 8:46am On Dec 30, 2013
BrAkingNews:

What are you talking about

You nor sabi read??

1. Have you ever forked ya neighbor's daughter?? If no then feel free to cast your stone at the suspect.

If Yes, the next question is

2. Did you take permission before forking her?? If yes then cast your stone.

If no then STFU!!

1 Like

Re: 25 Year Old Man Tasted Her Neighbour's Daughter Without Permission by DJDOLA(m): 8:49am On Dec 30, 2013
grin
aye eee onida
aye eee onida

2 Likes

Re: 25 Year Old Man Tasted Her Neighbour's Daughter Without Permission by donphilopus: 9:00am On Dec 30, 2013
What's this nitwit saying??
Re: 25 Year Old Man Tasted Her Neighbour's Daughter Without Permission by Olugbenger(m): 9:01am On Dec 30, 2013
Op ur topic tho undecided
Re: 25 Year Old Man Tasted Her Neighbour's Daughter Without Permission by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 30, 2013
For some reason I think the girl would rather claim it was a rape than look her mama in the eyes and tell her she's been kwoking with Oga neighbor

1 Like

Re: 25 Year Old Man Tasted Her Neighbour's Daughter Without Permission by Dexpro: 9:20am On Dec 30, 2013
Permission? Gbam! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 25 Year Old Man Tasted Her Neighbour's Daughter Without Permission by debbiebear(f): 9:50am On Dec 30, 2013
Hw many days e go take 9ja police 2 investigate if d gal was forcefully disflowered or on her period?
Re: 25 Year Old Man Tasted Her Neighbour's Daughter Without Permission by ikeno(m): 10:57am On Dec 30, 2013
There's something so fishy about this story.

-When she was been dragged,why did she scream.
Re: 25 Year Old Man Tasted Her Neighbour's Daughter Without Permission by Godswillu(m): 11:56am On Dec 30, 2013
Please do not judge me,
But I believe the young man story, the young girl is only trying to defend herself
Re: 25 Year Old Man Tasted Her Neighbour's Daughter Without Permission by IAMBREEZY: 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2013
I kinda believe the dude story well anything can happen sha.
Re: 25 Year Old Man Tasted Her Neighbour's Daughter Without Permission by adontcare(f): 8:56am On Sep 09, 2016
DJDOLA:
D girl is not a virgin...a 14 years girl from poor family can not be a virgin
u lied n probably don't hv common sense. I was from a poor home but I remained a virgin till 22. My friend Lizzy is still a virgin at 28. Don't say what u dnt knw
Re: 25 Year Old Man Tasted Her Neighbour's Daughter Without Permission by hopefulLandlord: 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2023
adontcare:
u lied n probably don't hv common sense. I was from a poor home but I remained a virgin till 22. My friend Lizzy is still a virgin at 28. Don't say what u dnt knw
The guy you replied had been dead 1 and a half years before you replied him

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobia: See The Damages Done By Nigerian Looters At A Mall In Surulere (Pics / Lady Dies In London After She Went To Have Surgery To Correct Her K-legs / See The Face Of The Fraudster Who Scammed Nigerians Of N120 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.