Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,331 members, 7,780,867 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:14 AM

USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? (47958 Views)

Which Country Do You Prefere To Imigrate To USA Or UK? / A Nigerian Died Because A Racist Malaysian Hospital Refused Him Treatment(Video) / What Are The Most RACIST Countries? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by nopecin(m): 9:46am On Jan 01, 2014
UK n USA racist still better no racist wey pass boko arram for this world........if u doubt me walahi I kill u.
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by solomon111(m): 10:03am On Jan 01, 2014
Sorry,i don't give a hoot.
Both countries can be racist for all i care.
It's their country afterall.
If you don't like it,then stay in your country.
They don't owe you any apology.

1 Like

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by texasbreed: 10:03am On Jan 01, 2014
Mehn....its dis Bleep-ING UK
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by mikey2fin: 10:04am On Jan 01, 2014
You are all talking about Us and Uk, Do you know the main problem we face in Nigeria? RACIST and Hatred to our self's

2 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by LyfeJennings(m): 10:05am On Jan 01, 2014
Honestly there is nothing good about the UK. U get more racial discrimination in d UK than US

1 Like

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by solomon111(m): 10:10am On Jan 01, 2014
mikey2fin: You are all talking about Us and Uk, Do you know the main problem we face in Nigeria? RACIST and Hatred to our self's
If you think there's racism in Nigeria,then you need to get a refund from whichever university you went to.
Racism in Subsaharan africa is almost zero.
What we have here are tribalism,nepotism and chronic religious brainwash.

7 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Coolval222(m): 10:11am On Jan 01, 2014
UK
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Afam4eva(m): 10:12am On Jan 01, 2014
Is this even a comparison? If the US wasn't a liberal country, you won't have a blackman as president and other black people holding key positions and succeeding like their peers.
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by jimino(m): 10:13am On Jan 01, 2014
O.P Without being told u k is more racist country. Aleast we hv a black man as u s president, i wonda wen black man wil bcome a u.k prime minister

1 Like

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by kalufelix(m): 10:13am On Jan 01, 2014
azjaponnaisnoir: @ Real-Mc coy I did mistake bcs i was using a phone no time to check wot am typing or r u above mistakes?

Home > About Auckland

General information on New Zealand

Auckland is the gateway to New Zealand for most visitors, and it's just 50km or 40 minutes' drive from historic Helensville.

New Zealand's largest city, there are almost 400,000 people living within the city's boundary and 1.18 million in the greater Auckland area - that's about a third of the entire country's population. The city's population is expected to grow by about 50% over the next 50 years.

Built on a narrow isthmus between two island-studded harbours, Auckland is reknowned for its beauty, with 100km of coastline crammed with stunning beaches, 23 regional parks, two marine reserves and a landscape dotted with 48 volcanic cones. With all the water surrounding the region, it's no wonder Aucklanders boast the largest boat ownership per capita in the world - that's why it's called "The City of Sails".

The city has a huge range of activities and attractions to offer visitors. You can dine at more than 800 restaurants, catch awesome views from atop the tallest tower in the Southern Hemisphere or from one of the city's volcanic vantage points, or take in the theatre at the world-class Aotea Centre. There's the Auckland Museum, National Maritime Museum, the historic Auckland Art Gallery, Kelly Tarlton's Underwater World, the Zoo - the list goes on.

While English is the main written and spoken language, Auckland is recognised as having the largest concentration of Polynesian people in the world, and you'll hear many people speaking Maori, or Polynesian and Asian languages.

Tho sad u r the one displayin' ur ignorance here dumbass; watch ur back before u bend down to check another's man because somebody is there checking urs cheesy grin
don't use style to get informations ask when u don't know lol dumbass remix and mixtape on top lmao

Go read there http://www.helensville.co.nz/other/auckland.htm

chai make una 4giv dat oshodi guy naa ....ein no go do am again
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by civilserva: 10:17am On Jan 01, 2014
Racism is more in Nigeria than Uk and US.
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by kalufelix(m): 10:17am On Jan 01, 2014
blacks are taking over this world... dats 1 tin I know
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Lilblitz(m): 10:20am On Jan 01, 2014
it certainly the U:K because they so hate blacks to the core. they smile at you and call you monkeys at your back
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by funnyx(m): 10:22am On Jan 01, 2014
bjdon:

The progress of blacks in the UK and US can't be compared on a like for like basis. Blacks have been in the US in large numbers for over 250 years. Since the end of the American civil war, the blacks in the North were more or less free to get an education and pursue their dreams. In the UK large scale black migration did not start till the 1950's and this was mainly from the West Indies. The vast majority of these migrants were blue collar working class with very little aspiration/ambition for themselves or their offspring. The professional black middle class in the UK has only really come into effect in the last 30 years and it mainly consists of those of African origin. I predict that a generation from now you'll see blacks in the UK occupying top positions in business and politics as it is the US today.

Very intelligent comment apparently from someone who has either been to or study both countries not some folks who just rely on what their yeye friends and family members told them.
Their is racism everywhere, in fact in Nigeria though we're all blacks but our tribal bigotry is only second to that of tutsis and hutus in Rwanda.

1 Like

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by seyodelola: 10:29am On Jan 01, 2014
It's UK
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 01, 2014
The USA is FAR more racist, and far more crude in their racism. You won't believe I was refused service at a bar at the airport in Orlando, Florida a couple of years ago, simply because of the colour of my skin. It was all very blatant. That could never happen in the UK. The British are far more civilized, intelligent, and cosmopolitan than Americans.

1 Like

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by zolajpower: 10:38am On Jan 01, 2014
Uk is like the kano northern part of nigeria while Us is like calarbar,more friendly and accomodating.

1 Like

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Ruq: 10:42am On Jan 01, 2014
With the way everyone has replied to this thread, it is obvious that most of us think that it is only whitemen that are racist.
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by GoodFaith: 10:42am On Jan 01, 2014
arsbeauty: Which Country Is More Racist-America Or England?

Any Nigerians who have lived or been to both America and England? Which country is more racist?
The problem with U.K and Canada is that do it on the down low
America it more up front
I have not lived in England,The English people are more like Canadian
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by GoodFaith: 10:45am On Jan 01, 2014
funnyx:

Very intelligent comment apparently from someone who has either been to or study both countries not some folks who just rely on what their yeye friends and family members told them.
Their is racism everywhere, in fact in Nigeria though we're all blacks but our tribal bigotry is only second to that of tutsis and hutus in Rwanda.

AGREED
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by ibedun: 10:47am On Jan 01, 2014
solomon111: Sorry,i don't give a hoot.
solomon111: Sorry,i don't give a hoot.

Thanks Bro or Sis!
This is what thieving corrupt black ppl need to grasp.
Always trying to develop someone else's already developed land!
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by GoodFaith: 10:48am On Jan 01, 2014
mickyarams: It's the UK my brother. In US the racists let you know they hate you in your face, in UK they drink with you and call you mate and stab you in the back. London is ok, but avoid places like Tilbury and Basildon.
YES, YES
YOU ARE SO RIGHT
Canada is like UK

1 Like

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by GoodFaith: 10:52am On Jan 01, 2014
MENTORCH: It depends on the part of UK and the part of USA, like scotland racism is more, than in england, in USA racism is more in white states like missouri, colorado, but on a general note its more in the UK because when they see you they know you are from africa, unlike USA were they are black Americans.

You talking of the southern State
Or Blue state
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Royll: 10:56am On Jan 01, 2014
They are both the same as they are the Roman Empire. The Americans are the worst as they are the current part of the Roman Empire in power today in age.. Once upon a time the British were in control, by that I mean that most of my brothers and sisters from Africa ancestors were conquered by the British and today the Americans are doing the conquering and saying that it is in the name of democracy.

Either way we of African descent are both the British and Americans slaves as they control everything that we do. That is why we all live in poverty and argue amongst ourselves.

Most of us of African descent do not know our ancestral history, especially here in the U.S. As I am living in America my people who are descendants of the Africans that were stolen from our homeland and brought here as the slaves of Europeans are in all essence considered animals, but lower then their pets. They would rather feed and clothe their pets instead of giving us the opportunity to get decent jobs.

Most likely it is the same over there. They have a system here in America where all our young people that get convicted of a felony crime can never get a decent job and take care of their families as they should. The reason that they can't get jobs is nobody will hire anybody with a felony on their record, and the only way to clear ones record is to have it expunged, which no Governor in the United States will do for any person of African descent. Over here the South is the worst part asthey are the followers of the Old King James Bible British subjects and also the part were Slavery was a way of life and still is but my people over here can't see it.

Most likely there are laws like this in Nigeria and the other nation, but no one is aware of them.

============
Think about this which language do you speak?

5 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by Afam4eva(m): 11:00am On Jan 01, 2014
ROSSIKE: The USA is FAR more racist, and far more crude in their racism. You won't believe I was refused service at a bar at the airport in Orlando, Florida a couple of years ago, simply because of the colour of my skin. It was all very blatant. That could never happen in the UK. The British are far more civilized, intelligent, and cosmopolitan than Americans.
This is obviously a fat lie. How can a country that have lived with people of different racial composition be more racist that the ones that just started being cosmopolitan not too long ago? Btw, how are you sure you were refused service at the bar due to the color of your skin?
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by AndrewDegan: 11:01am On Jan 01, 2014
Both are the same
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by GoodFaith: 11:04am On Jan 01, 2014
Royll: They are both the same as they are the Roman Empire. The Americans are the worst as they are the current part of the Roman Empire in power today in age.. Once upon a time the British were in control, by that I mean that most of my brothers and sisters from Africa ancestors were conquered by the British and today the Americans are doing the conquering and saying that it is in the name of democracy.

Either way we of African descent are both the British and Americans slaves as they control everything that we do. That is why we all live in poverty and argue amongst ourselves.

Most of us of African descent do not know our ancestral history, especially here in the U.S. As I am living in America my people who are descendants of the Africans that were stolen from our homeland and brought here as the slaves of Europeans are in all essence considered animals, but lower then their pets. They would rather feed and clothe their pets instead of giving us the opportunity to get decent jobs.

Most likely it is the same over there. They have a system here in America where all our young people that get convicted of a felony crime can never get a decent job and tale care of their families as they should. The reason that they can't get jobs is nobody will fire anybody with a felony on their record, and the only way to clear ones record is to have it expunged, which no Governor in the united States will do for any person of African.

Most likely there are laws like this in Nigeria and the other nation, but no one is aware of them.

============
Think about this which language do you speak?
The issue is so deep
Black people too need to take some responsibility
Young kids have kids is one of the major problem in the black community
Young kids have kids that cannot support the kids or teach kids values

3 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by naijacutee(f): 11:04am On Jan 01, 2014
Nigeria is more racist Abeg. Where people with no difference in skin colour choose to discriminate against me because my name sounds different from their tribal names. Please Nigeria is more racist.

1 Like

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by oroposyndrome: 11:04am On Jan 01, 2014
Racism is more in U.S.A than U.K. In addition, if u are a muslim, U.S go be lyk hell 4 u.
Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by popingo(f): 11:05am On Jan 01, 2014
grandstar: Rather pray ur name be in the book of life.(2cor 4:18) (matt 6:25-33) (luke12:15-21). Evrytin is vanity

Please go and look for where to sleep jor, how does traveling out relates to vanity? It is people like you that causes confusion in the world. You have just quoted the bible upside down, if you don't have the means to travel out, for even just once, pray to God to make it happen. You want to tell me that your Pastor has never travelled out in his life before ? Please always think before you type.

1 Like

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by lafuria1(m): 11:06am On Jan 01, 2014
Haven't been to the USA, can't say much about them. Having spent more than a year in the UK, I will say the UK are very tolerant. Not for once did any body display any form of racism to me. If you demand anything and it's within your right, they will give you without any issues.
Has any British black person applied for and council position, how many blacks are into British politics? It's all gradual process, you can't base USA having a black president as a yardstick as being racial tolerant, you have to interact with the host community. They are now Asian from Pakistani origins occupying political position in the UK. Aren't they black British players in English squad. Nevertheless, it doesn't mean you won't find pocket of intolerance in certain quarters.

4 Likes

Re: USA Or England: Which Is The More Racist Country? by MRL1MPoPoTM: 11:07am On Jan 01, 2014
It's cogent and clear-headed that when it comes to racial heterosexism, switzerland and Nigeria(jam-packed with ethnic jingoists) beats the two.

No doubt bout that undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pictures Of Cape Town , South Africa / Are These The Neatest Cities In Nigeria? / Presidential Aircraft Crashes In Makurdi After One Month With Air Force [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.