Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,955 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Help Me Find This Machine In Nigeria! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Help Me Find This Machine In Nigeria! (12276 Views)

Are You An Avid Gamer Or Graphics/animation Designer? This Machine Is For You!!! / Popcorn Machine In Nigeria / What Is The Fate Of Mankind In This Machine Age? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Find This Machine In Nigeria! by chifreke(f): 11:14am On Dec 30, 2013
i need this machine urgently....brandnew or fairly used.

Even manually constructed would be appreciated...my ndifrekechinasa@yahoo.com. PEANUTS COATING MACHINE

Re: Help Me Find This Machine In Nigeria! by chifreke(f): 11:16am On Dec 30, 2013
Remain blessed as u give a useful informations!

Re: Help Me Find This Machine In Nigeria! by churchmind: 11:23am On Dec 30, 2013
I'm also interested in who can construct d machine pls call dis number =08097672039
Re: Help Me Find This Machine In Nigeria! by amiskurie(m): 12:10pm On Dec 30, 2013
whaoo!
let's.do some real biz
Re: Help Me Find This Machine In Nigeria! by chifreke(f): 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
amiskurie: whaoo!
let's.do some real biz
can u produce that machine manually....am waiting for ur reply!
Re: Help Me Find This Machine In Nigeria! by Afrobasic(m): 12:24am On Dec 31, 2013
-
Re: Help Me Find This Machine In Nigeria! by amiskurie(m): 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2013
chifreke:
can u produce that machine manually....am waiting for ur reply!
I can't o!
Re: Help Me Find This Machine In Nigeria! by Spark5(m): 11:40am On Dec 28, 2014
Goodday ma'am,

I just stumbled upon your post and it looks quite interesting to me.

I want to know if you have finally acquired the machine and whether you bought it or had one fabricated for you.

I'm into design and fabrication of both electrical, electronic and mechanical equipments both for home and industrial use.

Please your reply to this post is of utmost importance.

Thank you.
Re: Help Me Find This Machine In Nigeria! by chifreke(f): 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2015
Spark5:
Goodday ma'am,

I want to know if you have finally acquired the machine and whether you bought it or had one fabricated for you.

I'm into design and fabrication of both electrical, electronic and mechanical equipments both for home and industrial use.

Thank you.
i constructed.....though it didnt give me what i wanted
Re: Help Me Find This Machine In Nigeria! by Spark5(m): 6:44am On Jan 09, 2015
chifreke:

i constructed.....though it didnt give me what i wanted

wow, that's great.
Where did u get it constructed and how exactly does the product differ from the one you desired?
What about the total construction cost?
Can I get to see a picture, please?

Please dont get upset by my curiousity, I'm just a catalystic agent of indigenous technology.

Thanks for understanding.
Re: Help Me Find This Machine In Nigeria! by chifreke(f): 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2015
Spark5:

wow, that's great.
Where did u get it constructed and how exactly does the product differ from the one you desired?
What about the total construction cost?
Can I get to see a picture, please?

Please dont get upset by my curiousity, I'm just a catalystic agent of indigenous technology.

Thanks for understanding.
i got 90% of wat i wanted....but...no how to control d speed....d basin is supposed to spin...instead dis is faster dan fan...infact...d speed...can pulldown...myroof...
it is supposed to rotate sluggishly....d moto there is toooo fast
Re: Help Me Find This Machine In Nigeria! by Spark5(m): 3:20am On Jan 13, 2015
chifreke:

i got 90% of wat i wanted....but...no how to control d speed....d basin is supposed to spin...instead dis is faster dan fan...infact...d speed...can pulldown...myroof...
it is supposed to rotate sluggishly....d moto there is toooo fast
How much did the construction cost you?
Can you post a picture of the machine here please?
Re: Help Me Find This Machine In Nigeria! by chifreke(f): 6:26am On Jan 13, 2015
Spark5:

How much did the construction cost you?
Can you post a picture of the machine here please?
it cost almost 70k...i will post d pix later....cos it is packed in our store...which is dark...i will finetime to do dat...patience
Re: Help Me Find This Machine In Nigeria! by Spark5(m): 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2015
chifreke:

it cost almost 70k...i will post d pix later....cos it is packed in our store...which is dark...i will finetime to do dat...patience
Packed in d store? after all dat money??
WOW!!
Does dis constructed version also heat up (bake) the peanut at once or is this supposed to be only for coating it??.
Seems you got yourself a new machine for your business
?
Re: Help Me Find This Machine In Nigeria! by chifreke(f): 10:22am On Mar 30, 2015
Spark5:

Packed in d store? after all dat money??
WOW!!
Does dis constructed version also heat up (bake) the peanut at once or is this supposed to be only for coating it??.
Seems you got yourself a new machine for your business
?
so sorry...i didnt reply...this...
i paused...
but am back...
am negotiating wit someone in china...to send it down!....
but mehn i dont trust them...to do online thing...
i need anyone dat travels...to china..todo the transaction!
Re: Help Me Find This Machine In Nigeria! by Spark5(m): 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
chifreke:

so sorry...i didnt reply...this...
i paused...
but am back...
am negotiating wit someone in china...to send it down!....
but mehn i dont trust them...to do online thing...
i need anyone dat travels...to china..todo the transaction!
n.
Good to have you back!
Hope all is well with you and your family
About the china transaction, at what rate are you getting it there?

And what particular features are you looking at getting from the equipment?
Re: Help Me Find This Machine In Nigeria! by chifreke(f): 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2015
Power: 750W Heating Power: 2KW Pan Diameter: 1000mm( 304#
stainless steel) Rotate Speed: 28r/min Size: 1300*1000*1600mm

they...said...the price is 2870USD
EXCLUDING SHIPPING COST!
Re: Help Me Find This Machine In Nigeria! by Leadn(m): 1:33pm On Apr 02, 2015
chifreke:

EXCLUDING SHIPPING COST!

Checkout out aliexpress/alibaba? Find trusted sellers with good feedbacks and you could pick up a worthy coating machine at a somewhat cheaper price.
Re: Help Me Find This Machine In Nigeria! by Spark5(m): 8:16pm On Jun 23, 2015
chifreke:

EXCLUDING SHIPPING COST!
@ Chifreke
Sorry I've been offline for such a long while.
The last time u sent me a mail, I couldnt access the info though I tried replying the mail.
You can resend the mail to eludo365@yahoo.com
What's the latest on the machine?
Re: Help Me Find This Machine In Nigeria! by omo4dollars: 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
I want to know the detail and cost of your Peanut Coating Machine with other features it can perform.
Which state in Nigeria are you located?

Similarly, do you have raw groundnut frying machine, fried groundnut peeling machine (without splitting into two halves), and peeled groundnut blowing machine?

Warm Regards.
Re: Help Me Find This Machine In Nigeria! by FeedMachinery88(f): 9:30am On Feb 08, 2017
Hi, Thank you for your sharing.
We are professional fish feed machine manufacturer.
So what can we do for you about fish feed machine?

Spark5:
Goodday ma'am,

Thank you.
Re: Help Me Find This Machine In Nigeria! by onyeudo234(m): 12:30pm On Feb 08, 2017
momeck:
With regard to your post for peanut coating machine, I can give you well fabricated machine with speed control and other added features at a fair price.
These are pic of our peanut coating machine, under construction and test
please I need peanut coating machine, 08069150623. this is my WhatsApp number. chat me up or call me
Re: Help Me Find This Machine In Nigeria! by opat001(m): 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
@ chifreke
how and where can I get this machine
and do you have the idea of how much it will cost.

Re: Help Me Find This Machine In Nigeria! by opat001(m): 11:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
Pls if you have any useful information on how to get peanuts coating machine Pls call this number 07026442145.
Re: Help Me Find This Machine In Nigeria! by FeedMachinery88(f): 7:36am On May 03, 2017
Hi, we can provide peanuts coating machine, could u kindly provide your email for details?
opat001:
Pls if you have any useful information on how to get peanuts coating machine Pls call this number 07026442145.
Re: Help Me Find This Machine In Nigeria! by donwhizkid(m): 9:44pm On May 15, 2017
disdorm@gmail.com... Please, send to me
Re: Help Me Find This Machine In Nigeria! by FeedMachinery88(f): 10:37am On May 16, 2017
Hi, friend. Do you need peanuts coating machine?
donwhizkid:
disdorm@gmail.com... Please, send to me
Re: Help Me Find This Machine In Nigeria! by Lucialovely(f): 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
momeck:
With regard to your post for peanut coating machine, I can give you well fabricated machine with speed control and other added features at a fair price.
These are pic of our peanut coating machine, under construction and test
am interested, how much for a smaller one and where in Nigeria are you?

1 Like

Re: Help Me Find This Machine In Nigeria! by Lucialovely(f): 3:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
FeedMachinery88:
Hi, friend. Do you need peanuts coating machine?
i need a smaller one. here is my e-mail address Lucialovely101@gmail.com
Re: Help Me Find This Machine In Nigeria! by Blakjewelry(m): 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lucialovely:
i need a smaller one. here is my e-mail address Lucialovely101@gmail.com
I can get you quality from China

(1) (2) (Reply)

Homemade Flybarless Rc Helicopter Nigeria / Nigerian Appointed Secretary-General Of CTO / China To Nigeria: Aliexpress, Dhgate, 1688, Alibaba Shipping Advice And Tracking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.