Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,434 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:21 PM

Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks (251832 Views)

(PHOTO) Introducing New Recipe- GREEN EBA A.k.a 'ebbage'. / The Secret Of Losing The Sour Taste In The Tomato Stew / Your Special Recipe For Your Jollof Rice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by udemegudylyne: 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
4 mi no need 4 dat ,am proud 2 big mee[img]4 mi no need 4 dat ,am proud 2 big mee[/img]4 mi no need 4 dat ,am proud 2 big mee
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bellong: 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
bukatyne:

What is the substitute for steak and Salami?

Want to start tomorrow

And can I drink more than two litters of water to 'shock' hunger?

Use lean beef for the two....
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bukatyne(f): 8:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
bellong:

Use lean beef for the two....

Oyinbo po angry

I bought liver instead

Just finished boiling the spinach with half cube of Knorr seasoning, little salt and onions. The taste is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This journey go angry angry

Ideas on How to make a better spinach for This stuff. Googled it and did not get satisfactory results.
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bellong: 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
bukatyne:

Oyinbo po angry

I bought liver instead

Just finished boiling the spinach with half cube of Knorr seasoning, little salt and onions. The taste is lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ideas on How to make a better spinach for This stuff. Googled it and did not get satisfactory results.

The liver is not a bad idea either. The spinach are supposed to be eaten raw with little olive oil sprinkled on it... wink cheesy

I must say that the regime isn't that easy but it is worth it.
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by BABE3: 12:07am On Apr 16, 2015
bukatyne:

Oyinbo po angry

I bought liver instead

You have no choice but to eat it raw madam bukatyne . cheesy Raw or blanched.

I used to find ways to make vegetables easier to eat too. I had to give up (they tasted weird), and started eating them raw.

Or,

You could make efo riro with the spinach. The only thing that makes efo riro unhealthy is the amount of oil we put in it. So reduce the oil to the barest minimum. Use olive oil or any other plant based oil. All other ingredients for efo riro are healthy.

That should work.

1 Like

Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by Nobody: 5:31am On Apr 16, 2015
bellong:

Please check your mail.
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bellong: 9:09am On Apr 16, 2015
Phema:

Please check your mail.

Maybe you should resend the mail. No email in my inbox and spam.
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 16, 2015
bellong:

Maybe you should resend the mail. No email in my inbox and spam.

Done.
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bellong: 12:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
Phema:

Done.

Replied
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bukatyne(f): 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
BABE3:

You have no choice but to eat it raw madam bukatyne . cheesy Raw or blanched.

I used to find ways to make vegetables easier to eat too. I had to give up (they tasted weird), and started eating them raw.

Or,

You could make efo riro with the spinach. The only thing that makes efo riro unhealthy is the amount of oil we put in it. So reduce the oil to the barest minimum. Use olive oil or any other plant based oil. All other ingredients for efo riro are healthy.

That should work.

@bold: tongue

Thanks a lot. I am grateful

Will make it today
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bukatyne(f): 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
bellong:

The liver is not a bad idea either. The spinach are supposed to be eaten raw with little olive oil sprinkled on it... wink cheesy

I must say that the regime isn't that easy but it is worth it.

embarassed

Babe has saved moi tongue
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by Nobody: 5:05am On Apr 17, 2015
Nice thread @bellong, told my nutritionist about the whole concept and he said you are totally on point with all you posted, although, l am partially a dietitian but l will try some of the stuff here and add it to what l do already...l really don't want to lose more weight because l am already a giant like Arnold Schwarzenegger. lol wink , l exercise often and sometimes do several km's walk on foot 3 or 4times in a week and my nutritionist advised me not to go below my ideal weight......hahaha wink

1 Like

Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 17, 2015
How can one eat veggie raw bikonu?
This babe3 is going too far o.
Though I eat garden egg veggie raw. Very sweet.

See what mmy mummy usually do.
She will get ugu(pumpkin leave)and bitter leave. Soak inside salt and water, rinse then wash very well with little water and drink.
I have never tried that.
Heard it act as blood booster and cleanser too.
Detoxifier.
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by BABE3: 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
moca:
How can one eat veggie raw bikonu?
This babe3 is going too far o.
Though I eat garden egg veggie raw. Very sweet.

See what mmy mummy usually do.
She will get ugu(pumpkin leave)and bitter leave. Soak inside salt and water, rinse then wash very well with little water and drink.
I have never tried that.
Heard it act as blood booster and cleanser too.
Detoxifier.

how do you think our fore-forefathers survived, without maggi amd salt?
They had to eat their veggies raw. cheesy
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
BABE3:

how do you think our fore-forefathers survived, without maggi amd salt?
They had to eat their veggies raw. cheesy
I dey feel u o but....the thing get as e be.
Worst if u have a discouraging hubby.
He calls them grass.
I've been telling him they are called veggies.
Isi okpo.

Actually, I'm a super healthy eating fan.
Had this not been a public forum,i will spill a lot.

1 Like

Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by BABE3: 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
moca:

I dey feel u o but....the thing get as e be.
Worst if u have a discouraging hubby.
He calls them grass.
I've been telling him they are called veggies.
Isi okpo.

Actually, I'm a super healthy eating fan.
Had this not been a public forum,i will spill a lot.

I have a discouraging hubby too. grin but who cares.

It's okay though. Eating grass isn't the only way you can eat healthy. Cutting out the fry fry foods and oils, and eating moderate potions go a long way.

eating grass can come later. Baby steps.
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
BABE3:

I have a discouraging hubby too. grin but who cares.

It's okay though. Eating grass isn't the only way you can eat healthy. Cutting out the fry fry foods and oils, and eating moderate potions go a long way.

eating grass can come later. Baby steps.
These men eeh, he made me add so much.
I lost it and seriously started yabbing and fighting him. See red eyes cheesy
It's working. When I met him he was always gyming but I know he is naturally on d big side(genes). As we marry, na so so pizza, yehuze chicken and fries. Cans of fruit juice and malt.
One day, I started crying after seeing my old pictures. Since then, I have become Margaret thatcher as far as healthy eating is concerned.

I now beg him to eat egg(can u imagine that?) and God help me, I will still be meaner if need be.
It is working cheesy

1 Like

Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bellong: 10:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
^^^ Are you threatening him? cheesy grin

We must turn you to "orobo" by fire by force.
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by Destinygrl(f): 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
nice thread OP
can I substitute salami wth fish nd drink coffee without sugar
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bellong: 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
Destinygrl:
nice thread OP
can I substitute salami wth fish nd drink coffee without sugar

You can use liver like others. Yes you can drink coffee without sugar, that is the preferable.
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by Destinygrl(f): 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
bellong:

You can use liver like others. Yes you can drink coffee without sugar, that is the preferable.
OK tnks wll start this diet on Sunday
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
i got sick after losing 2pounds.nw i hav to start over i gained bak my 2pounds.starting on monday
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by LexaP(f): 1:57am On Apr 21, 2015
hi bellong, y can't we exceed 13 days, I weigh over 95kg and need to shed weight fast
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bellong: 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
LexaP:
hi bellong, y can't we exceed 13 days, I weigh over 95kg and need to shed weight fast

Dietician advised against continue with it for more than 13 days. Try the first 13 days and do it again after three months.

Eat healthy and do exercise more.
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bukatyne(f): 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2015
LexaP:

You mean serious business o!
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by LexaP(f): 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
bukatyne:

You mean serious business o!

My sister, no be small thing o
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bukatyne(f): 8:02pm On Apr 21, 2015
LexaP:

My sister, no be small thing o

Lol! IT is well
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by Momma2(f): 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2015
I guess this diet isn't for nursing mothers. sad
My baby is 3 months old and I would love to loose some baby weight. Any advice for me?
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by bellong: 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
Momma2:
I guess this diet isn't for nursing mothers. sad
My baby is 3 months old and I would love to loose some baby weight. Any advice for me?

It doesn't affect milk production. However, for the sake of strength, you should wait till post-breasting to do it.
Re: Recipe For Losing Weight..... Lose 12kg In Two Weeks by Momma2(f): 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2015
Okay. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. / Nigerian Recipes / Nigerian Names Of Herbs And Plants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.