Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? (121569 Views)

I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad / I'm Too Skinny, What Can I Do To Add Weight? Food's Not Working..any Help? / To Gain Weight, What Medicine Can I Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
My pen!s is very skinny and my girl frend is complaining.pls help!
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by kolfab: 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
ekoson95: Hello Nairalanders, Please I want u guyz to help me on this issue.
It frustrates me when I see myself in the mirror how skinny i am, my wrists are slender and tiny. In fact, in one word "Bonny". People jokingly make fun of me and it really pisses me off.
I am 18 years old, about 170 cm (5.6"wink tall, and 55kg weight.

I want to gain more weight, please, what do i do?
Guy m 18 too. Trying to gain weight too. And 6.3" tall:-P. The only secret I have for you. That actually helped me couple of months ago while I was trying to gain 10kg.

* eat every 2hrs. Never look at it as "small" if it's cake, eat it snacks. Fruits anything
* learn to finish all those mountains in front of u while eating. Even if u r belly is filled. Ur belly skin is elastic. Keep on eating
*eat much of protein and fats. ( fat is said to be dangerous when it's too much but don't worry you'll convert it later)
* don't jug, run., if u want to gain weight. Even don't work if possible.
** later when u see that Ur getting fatter, then go back to gym that's where your conversions gonna take place.
**** this worked for me ******

3 Likes

Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by shegsrules(m): 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
Smoke Indian hemp well I heard it makes one eat. Bt no mad ohhhhh
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by Mrevildoer(m): 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
olala32: My pen!s is very skinny and my girl frend is complaining.pls help!

hmmmm

ur problem is supernatural angry
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by emmalexabl(m): 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2014
pembisco: As a medical student, let try and help in a way i can, thers a test called BMI (Body Mass Index) this will determine weda u need to add weight or not
BMI= weight(kg) divide by square root of your height (m) and from your data,
weight=55kg
height= 5.6m.....square root of 5.6 =2.4 appxm
BMI = 55 divide by 2.4 = 22.9
Note. Normal of BMI is between the range of 19-24
25-29 is over-weight
30 and above is considered as obesity
so my broda..your weight is proportional to your heigh and you dont need to add more weight. its normal, forget abt those calling you names

Na so you dull reach..?
Common BMI.,you cant calculate and yet you started the thread by telling us all that you are a medical student.
If the op were to be ur patient.,you would not only hav made the wrong diagnosis but would have as well administered the wrong medication.
And probably send him to early grave...

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by MRL1MPoPoTM: 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2014
haibe: Food is not the solution jare, just try doing at least 100 push ups every day and you will see the difference in two weeks.

Like my sis would say, "if food dey always make person fat, I for don dey guiness book of record tete"

Am believing you a guy so just do push ups or weight lifting, it's as simple as that, make sure to have lots of rest too, you would thank me later when seeing the result.

the highlighted two does the prestidigitation/magic instantaneously . i'm a living proof.
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by Zet72(m): 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nostradamus: Please everyone,how do i open a thread??
Write a letter to seun, including, full names, home adress, next of kin& finally ur mothers maiden name & don't forget to attach two passport photocopy, not exceeding 100kb.....goodluck
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by Mrevildoer(m): 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
«—M®×L¹MPºPº ™:

the highlighted two does the prestidigitation/magic instantaneously . i'm a food proof.

:-/
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 02, 2014
It frustrates me when I see myself in the mirror how skinny i am, my wrists are slender and tiny. In fact, in one word "Bonny". People jokingly make fun of me and it really pisses me off.

I'm afraid embarassed embarassed

You are mal-nourished.
undecided undecided
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by edimabassey(m): 10:51pm On Jan 02, 2014
dear u are just 18
dont mind wat any1 will or would call you wen u r done with skul and av a relax mind you will add up just take care of urself and dress neat
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by Zet72(m): 10:53pm On Jan 02, 2014
koboko69: If u knw ow old i am...and i just weigh about ur weight. Learn to love ursef. Dont bother about the babes...trust me, u will still find 1 or 2 attracted to u. I bleep quality babes even with my size....and they love my tiny waist grin my current gf is even taller, bigger than me. And she still grabs me tight in public...
grin
koboko69: If u knw ow old i am...and i just weigh about ur weight. Learn to love ursef. Dont bother about the babes...trust me, u will still find 1 or 2 attracted to u. I bleep quality babes even with my size....and they love my tiny waist grin my current gf is even taller, bigger than me. And she still grabs me tight in public...
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by emmalexabl(m): 10:55pm On Jan 02, 2014

Dont just border yourself OLARENWAJU.
Because it is enshrined in your DNA..,na that one nature use cheat una.
Most of una folks barely boast of joystick more than 3 inches grin grin grin
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by cold(m): 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2014
This reminds of my obsession to put on weight when I was around 17-18.Then I was hovering around 43-45kg..sigh.My obsession with adding body mass pushed me into body building.Today,i'm hovering around 118-120kgs. My new obsession now is hitting a 150kg shocked!Almost impossible without going on the juice but we'll see.
So anyways,@OP,you can try body building with all the accompanying nutrition regimen and supplements.#Just saying
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by emmalexabl(m): 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by rigarmortis: 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
stop choking the chicken everyday
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by presiade(m): 11:00pm On Jan 02, 2014
Greatken007: ALL HE WAS ASKING FOR IS A SOLUTION AND NOT SUGGESTION...EVERY SCIENCE PERSON WHO WOKED UP AT HIS/HER RIGHT SIDE OF HIS PHYSICS BED SHOULD KNOW D DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MASS AND WEIGHT...YOU SIZE IS NOT AN INDICES FOR UR WEIGHT....U MAY WEIGH 100 AND STIL BE LEPA OR WEIGH 44 AND STIL BE OROBO...
This is the best response I've read so far on this thread! God bless you. I was going to post essentially thesame thing before reading your post. Weight is not a function of physical size (big or small), but dependent on bone density (mass). For some, 'skinniness' is hereditary.
What OP is facing is thin flesh on him
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by Legacy29(m): 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
Guy go gym make u gather six pack
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 02, 2014
Op wht re u try to say?re u tellin me tht God iis greedy?go and ask ifa
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by obizzy(m): 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
I can totally relate to your situation cuz I was once in your shoes.It was hard fighting it but I fought and won.The best way for you is to workout! I mean workout like a beast! I downloaded lotsa abs workout videos on my phone and started practicing.I worked out everyday(mostly lifting heavy dumbells and doing explosive pushups,about 150 a day) the results were slow but now am happy to tell you,am a fitness model cuz of my lean muscle.try these my methods and don't 4get to eat lots of protein,rest once a week,drink lots of water and don't joke with ur sleep cuz ur muscle actually grows when ure asleep not when ure lifting weights.also have that determination.its very necessary. Goodluck
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by yungcyrus(m): 11:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
i tank God 4 dis matter, say e make f.p........me sef need 2 put on weight lyk crazy.......but wat if person gym witout drugs, e go work??
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
U actually got no problem,u simply seeing n accepting urself d way others portray you. There lotsa things u can do with that unique stature like sports n at d same time improving on ur academics exceptionally n u will c how everyone will wanna flock around ya! all d same,find some time n get down to da gym n then lace up ur moin moin with about 5 raw eggs b4 boiling as well as drinking lotsa tea n water.

1 Like

Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by okpukmbat: 11:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
dude, give a try on the followings;
1 bag of dangote cement
Get sharp sand
water
head pan
shovel
probally mirror
a chair may help incase u want to sit a do the job, shebi, you want to create(mould) youself. Dont ask me what to do with those items let the holy spirit lead you. goodluck.
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by tdbanks: 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ifyikillz: Nairaland is boring dis days sha
Who noticed
I noticed it too, there's nothing new. Wonder what's wrong. It appears like all the mods went on vacation or something.
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by hollypagan: 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
how skinny are u?take mawu mawu that medicine for cow
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by honorsam(m): 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2014

walk into any any pharmaceutical shop and ask for wate-on,use as prescribed,coupled with Workout in the gym...And don't be an ingrate by not thanking me after just 2months cool
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by eelvismd(m): 11:47pm On Jan 02, 2014

From your height and weight, your body mass index (BMI) is approximately 19; thus, you are perfectly healthy. You should only consider yourself as being underweight if your BMI is below 18.5 and overweight if your BMI is above 25. For more information on BMI, you may check the link below

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_mass_index
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by Dhelake: 11:52pm On Jan 02, 2014
deejay_harry1: my bad..

wate on..
my guy... The thing no work for me oo
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by belswg(f): 12:03am On Jan 03, 2014
drink alot of water!
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by Kenec(m): 12:32am On Jan 03, 2014
deols: Are you male or female?

All you need do is eat.

do you mean he has been fasting for the past 18 years ?
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 03, 2014
As skinny as you think you are, you may be fat inside. Skinny is good Bro!! Say NO to FAT
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by okechukwu3: 2:04am On Jan 03, 2014
Re: Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? by pembisco(m): 9:17pm On Jan 02
As a medical student, let try and help in a way i can, thers a test called BMI (Body Mass Index) this will determine weda u need to add weight or not
BMI= weight(kg) divide by square root of your height (m) and from your data,
weight=55kg
height= 5.6m.....square root of 5.6 =2.4 appxm
BMI = 55 divide by 2.4 = 22.9
Note. Normal of BMI is between the range of 19-24
25-29 is over-weight
30 and above is considered as obesity
so my broda..your weight is proportional to your heigh and you dont need to add more weight. its normal, forget abt those calling you names
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like)

Good one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Girl Born With Hands Joined / 10 Health Benefits Of Plantains You Need To Know / Coronavirus: Robots Spraying Disinfectant In China (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.