Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

I Felt Hurt That D'banj And Others Celebrities Used My Donation For Fame - OJB - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Felt Hurt That D'banj And Others Celebrities Used My Donation For Fame - OJB (1494 Views)

Aneke Twins & Others Celebrities Storm Anambra For Danduko Daughter’s Wedding / Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / OJB Jezreel: D'banj Didn't Donate; Yet Won't Refute Claims! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Felt Hurt That D'banj And Others Celebrities Used My Donation For Fame - OJB by mitchyy(f): 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
GISTville

Veteran music producer OJB Jezreel openly calls Kokomaster Dbanj out in a recent post-surgery interview with Inspiration FM's Gloria Maduka.

In this interview he talked about the controversy surrounding his donations and revealed celebs used it as competition, especially Dbanj. The reason why he is upset with the singer is during his fund raiser there were rumours that D'banj gave his former music producer N7m but the report was not denied, neither did he attempt to set the record straight.

He says,

"The most disappointing one for me is D'banj because he passed through my hands, he was trained under my tutelage. That is offensive. I don't care if you're with Kanye West, you can't forget your root. I won't call anybody else's name but I will call his because it hurts. His own hurts very deep. And he never tried to reach out to me. It's not like we parted on fighting terms. He told me he had to go to London and he went. And when he came back it was Don Jazzy, and I said OK, that's fine. And what he did worked and I'm very proud of him, the love, that's why it hurts more. He should have come out to say no, I don't know why you people are saying all this, I didn't give OJB N7million, maybe a part of him felt embarrassed because at the end of the day, really, are you not supposed to do something?" OJB says during the interview

He continues...

"When P-Square gave me N5million cheque, everybody started treating as a competition. They were like, they brought N5m, I want to show that I can do more, or equal it. So they will come to my house, some will drop N2m, N1m, you say thank you, they take pictures and go away. Then you drop the cheque in your account and you see that almost N4/5million is being returned back to you that it didn't clear. You call them and tell them and they tell you they are coming but they haven't picked the cheques till now.

"The shocking ones are not even the bounced cheques. It's the ones that when they are coming to meet you in the house to give you money, they come with a whole camera crew. Then they will say I'm donating one million naira to you and the cameras start recording and maybe the guy's tape stops, and he says let's take that again (Laughs).

"There were people in my dialysis that I gave N100k each to pay for their dialysis, we didn't publicise it, we didn't take photos with them, because I felt that was unnecessary."

Watch the videos below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQ_IOa-fVgo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPstAX2hF0w

Gotten from: http://www.gistville.com/2013/12/felt-hurt-dbanj-others-celebrities-used-donation-fame-producer-ojb-jezreel-reveals/
Re: I Felt Hurt That D'banj And Others Celebrities Used My Donation For Fame - OJB by jayseehe(m): 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
sorry, a minute 2 late; some1 has posted it alrealdy
Re: I Felt Hurt That D'banj And Others Celebrities Used My Donation For Fame - OJB by mitchyy(f): 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
jayseehe: sorry, a minute 2 late; some1 has posted it alrealdy

tongue They didn't post the videos
Re: I Felt Hurt That D'banj And Others Celebrities Used My Donation For Fame - OJB by NoQualms1(f): 1:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
He should let bygones be bygones, sebi he's healthy now.
Re: I Felt Hurt That D'banj And Others Celebrities Used My Donation For Fame - OJB by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
So is life, bro. Move on!
Re: I Felt Hurt That D'banj And Others Celebrities Used My Donation For Fame - OJB by mitchyy(f): 1:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
No Qualms: He should let bygones be bygones, sebi he's healthy now.

Its good he spoke out. At least we all know how vain most of our celebrities are
Re: I Felt Hurt That D'banj And Others Celebrities Used My Donation For Fame - OJB by mitchyy(f): 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
Slimceezy: So is life, bro. Move on!

True. I think he should just Thank God he survived the ordeal and move on. Leave the celebs to their conscience!
Re: I Felt Hurt That D'banj And Others Celebrities Used My Donation For Fame - OJB by Vivly(f): 1:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
See this man o. He should Thank God they even donated. If it were him, he'd have done same.

2 Likes

Re: I Felt Hurt That D'banj And Others Celebrities Used My Donation For Fame - OJB by Shedysworld(m): 1:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
They want to reap where they did not sow, it's good he's letting everyone know the truth.
Re: I Felt Hurt That D'banj And Others Celebrities Used My Donation For Fame - OJB by mitchyy(f): 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
Vivly: See this man o. He should Thank God they even donated. If it were him, he'd have done same.

Lol. You can't be so sure of that
Re: I Felt Hurt That D'banj And Others Celebrities Used My Donation For Fame - OJB by Tolexander: 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
They seem to all be the same!
Re: I Felt Hurt That D'banj And Others Celebrities Used My Donation For Fame - OJB by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ode boy, person join Illuminati, you want make he give u money? You never hear wetin him boss Kanye just buy for him pikin abi? Dey complain oh
Re: I Felt Hurt That D'banj And Others Celebrities Used My Donation For Fame - OJB by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
The wickedness of humanity...
The bouncing cheque really made me feel ashamed of our celebrities. angry

God go judge y'all one by one smiley
Re: I Felt Hurt That D'banj And Others Celebrities Used My Donation For Fame - OJB by Dhelake: 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
I don't understand why he has to drag dbanj into this.. dbanj never tweeted nor said he donated anymoney... he's there hammering on dbanj... what about 2face who he produced an album for.. Wiz kid who was his studio rat... Abeg leave dbanj out of this oo
Re: I Felt Hurt That D'banj And Others Celebrities Used My Donation For Fame - OJB by ednut1(m): 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
broke pple always have an opinion
Re: I Felt Hurt That D'banj And Others Celebrities Used My Donation For Fame - OJB by mitchyy(f): 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
ednut1: broke pple always have an opinion

Wizkid, is that you
Re: I Felt Hurt That D'banj And Others Celebrities Used My Donation For Fame - OJB by larrysmith(m): 4:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
I wonder y ppl always want to use dbanj's name to step up, some
Couple of days ago it was eedris, nau is u, cus u produced a song
For dbanj nau dos dat mean he has to give u money? Ajumobi
Ko kan tanu, eni ori barasi ni lonsenilore, d song didn't blow
Dbanj, he left for london, is not by force to help u, he is help
Others, wat abt tuface u produced his best album for n d song dat
Blew in, day gave him good name till tomrw, u didn't mention dat
And wizkid dat was ur studio rat, dis guy u are makin mistake
Dbanj nava said a word till tomrw abt d 7m, u knw our press,
Not just , dbanj won't come n say shit on tweeter even dos who paid
Him for endorsment so get ur fact rite, and for u wat did u do wit a
All the money u made? Cus I can't see y u hv. To come out. And start
Mentionin name.

2 Likes

Re: I Felt Hurt That D'banj And Others Celebrities Used My Donation For Fame - OJB by IAMBREEZY: 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2013
undecided
Re: I Felt Hurt That D'banj And Others Celebrities Used My Donation For Fame - OJB by flolancracker: 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Felt Hurt That D'banj And Others Celebrities Used My Donation For Fame - OJB by Abbey2sam(m): 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
The part where they come with a whole camera crew and when they are making a speech of their donation and the camera stops they will say let's take again really got me laughing out loud

But on a more serious note, he should have taken care of his own billz everyone one has got billz to pay including celebrities.....

But if he genuinely does not have, there's nothing wrong in them helping him out
Re: I Felt Hurt That D'banj And Others Celebrities Used My Donation For Fame - OJB by fyneboi79(m): 5:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
OJB! When you were running Ɣ☺ΰя studio,how many of them did ‎u help get upI heard rumours of how strict you were for ur fees τ̲̅ȍ be completed before letting them record.Now all that money you made could •̸№t put ‎u tru treatment,now that will teach you τ̲̅ȍ show some kindness τ̲̅ȍ upcoming acts.
Congrats on ur successful surgery.
Re: I Felt Hurt That D'banj And Others Celebrities Used My Donation For Fame - OJB by mimicue(f): 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
Aww... Sad story ..at first when I was ready I thought he was ungrateful and should be happy they donated And is well not saying they used it as publicity stunt...but when reading I felt his pain ....but whatever it is..be grateful to God u are well...move on forget d past...those that did and didn't do, u have a second chance live it well
Re: I Felt Hurt That D'banj And Others Celebrities Used My Donation For Fame - OJB by Dhelake: 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
larrysmith: I wonder y ppl always want to use dbanj's name to step up, some
Couple of days ago it was eedris, nau is u, cus u produced a song
For dbanj nau dos dat mean he has to give u money? Ajumobi
Ko kan tanu, eni ori barasi ni lonsenilore, d song didn't blow
Dbanj, he left for london, is not by force to help u, he is help
Others, wat abt tuface u produced his best album for n d song dat
Blew in, day gave him good name till tomrw, u didn't mention dat
And wizkid dat was ur studio rat, dis guy u are makin mistake
Dbanj nava said a word till tomrw abt d 7m, u knw our press,
Not just , dbanj won't come n say shit on tweeter even dos who paid
Him for endorsment so get ur fact rite, and for u wat did u do wit a
All the money u made? Cus I can't see y u hv. To come out. And start
Mentionin name.
You've said it all.. Many people don't even know dbanj had work with him before.. not to talk of listening to the song.. As for OJB trying to claim success for what he has very little or no impact at all is very bad... Instead of taking your jabs @ artistes whose careers your production had an impact on, you are busy making noise all around.. mtcheew.... trust dbanj... he won't reply you
Re: I Felt Hurt That D'banj And Others Celebrities Used My Donation For Fame - OJB by mitchyy(f): 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dhelake: You've said it all.. Many people don't even know dbanj had work with him before.. not to talk of listening to the song.. As for OJB trying to claim success for what he has very little or no impact at all is very bad... Instead of taking your jabs @ artistes whose careers your production had an impact on, you are busy making noise all around.. mtcheew.... trust dbanj... he won't reply you

I hope Dbanj doesn't prove you wrong by replying cheesy
Re: I Felt Hurt That D'banj And Others Celebrities Used My Donation For Fame - OJB by missBanks: 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
The OJB guy talks too much! He shld go and lie low for a while and recuperates. All these plenty interview won't do him any good.

Oh Dear! 'My bottom is 7ft wide and I'm proud of it!' (Photos And Video)
http://onubiyi..co.uk/2013/12/oh-dear-my-bottom-is-7ft-wide-and-im.html

Student Facing Death Sentence For Killing Two Prostitutes, And Having Sex With The Corpses.
http://onubiyi..co.uk/2013/12/student-facing-death-sentence-for.html

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTOS] Full List Of Mtvu Fandom Awards Winners 2014 {game Of Thrones E.t.c} / Bow Wow Mocks Mya For Performing At A Miami Strip Club / Check Out This Beautiful Photo Of Linda Ikeji And Sister In Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.