Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:47 PM

Diary Of A Love Bird - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Diary Of A Love Bird (575 Views)

Some Character Traits That Places A Lady In The Class Of A Love Peddler / A Love Story In 22 Pictures / How Would You Respond To A Love Letter Like This? See Money! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of A Love Bird by Kassidy90(m): 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
This is who I am [Tok], Rising from my bed saying ‘Good mornig’ [Kanye west] to myself and I [Beyonce]
And looking into the mirror seeing my face alone [Faze] I paused to ponder ‘ can I find my true love [Tuface] in a green land [Ty bello] someone who will bring a new view to my sight.
After much thought I decided to travel 8miles [Eminem] away from home on to an unknow destination and seeing the beautiful [ Damien maileys] scenery , I said to myself ‘ I av found the right place and its right here’ [Tuface] then I went searching [Ojb jezreel] for my love [ Sean kingston] luckily I found her and without asking questions[Tamia] I took two steps [Big works] Guess what? I dated this beautiful girl [Sean kingston] who made me loose control [Missy elliot] at first sight.
later we got talking about life after we have yarned [Eldee] for a while i realized she was just a beautiful liar [Shakira/ Beyonce] instantly i realized she wasn't the angel of my life [Paul Play], luckily for me it was Friday night [Black solo] so, i decided to visit a club where i met a bartender [T pain] who introduced me to tattooed girl [Face] she was singing "Ewa ba mi jo" [Sasha] and i replied "Ijoya" ! [Weird mc] after we have danced, i said "Hello" [Lionel richie] to her and she told me to buy her a drink [T Pain] as she guzzled it i told her to sip easy [ Free style] and listen to what i have to say, i told her i was looking for a wifey [Olu maintain] someone that would be mine forever [Paul play] with a smile [Lloyd bank] on her face she asked if i have money to maintain her like yahooze [Olu maintain] guys, that she has only 4mins [Avant] to speak with me.
I was dazed, but this made me realized that i still have a long way to go [Cassie] man, i was getting really frustrated so i cried out "Why me" [D banj] knew i had to make a sweet escape [ Gween stefani] from this dragon lady, it was time to grow [Lemar] up, so i picked up my bag and headed home.
I resolved to headed to my village to find my cinderella [ Lionel richie] because home is my home and green is my home [koffi]
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Re: Diary Of A Love Bird by ladionline: 3:40am On Jan 01, 2014
Musical mix and it makes me I gwanna jamming with you. happy nu year, i feel highreh.
Re: Diary Of A Love Bird by Kassidy90(m): 11:37pm On Jan 10, 2014
same to u bro
ladionline: Musical mix and it makes me I gwanna jamming with you. happy nu year, i feel highreh.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Call Their Female Friends 'guys'? / The Powerful Benefit Of Co-habiting Together (couples). / Dating Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.