Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,976 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Why Is Africa The Most Religious Continent Yet The Most Undeveloped??? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is Africa The Most Religious Continent Yet The Most Undeveloped??? (4314 Views)

Why Is The Most Religious Continent In The World The Poorest? / Top 10 Most Religious Countries In The World / Ghana Is The Most Religious Country On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Africa The Most Religious Continent Yet The Most Undeveloped??? by mazaje(m): 7:56am On Oct 06, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:

God bless America ... uv never had the president say that before ?

It's just a phrase most of their leaders use even if they disbelieve, have you ever seen any American president saying that they should pray and fast their problems away they way Nigeria and African leaders do?. . .

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Africa The Most Religious Continent Yet The Most Undeveloped??? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:58am On Oct 06, 2014
[/center][quote author=mazIt's just a phrase most of their leaders use even if they disbelieve, have you ever seen any American president saying that they should pray and fast their problems away they way Nigeria and African leaders do?. . .[/quote]

Because they called you and said mazeje my guy I dey say God bless America but I no believe am . smh . You are now reading minds and knowing thoughts ba?

That is what is wrong with Religion which atheist also feasts upon because it is a major flaw . I call those people evil geniuses because they understand the human mind as regards to religion and use it as a powerful weapon . These African leaders try to shift the blame on the problem . Why go for power or try being a leader when you are clueless on how to handle daring problems . It is either Africans are not electing the right people or the right people are not going for positions .

Stop pushing the blame on religion on problems concerning Africa . Hong Kong presently is fighting for pure democracy by her people while these people are heavily diversified in Religion . Isn't it progress ?

America has 72 % of her people as Christians yet they are moving forward .

Atheists would quickly jump to China. China has over 1 billion people praticing Religion but they are seen as not Religious because they prefer to be seen as people wwho practice culture or sth like that ie people engaged in. cultural practices. Yet they are moving forward. Governed by Communism yes ... but did it actually influence their economic growth ?

Putin of Russia is a christian and Russia with over 75 % religious, is moving forward

In Germany over 60 % or so are Christians and 70% total are religious . Yet Germany is moving forward

In Italy 80% are Christians and 87 % or so in total are religious . yet Italy is advancing

In France , same thìng .

I read an atheistic comment , claiming Sweden is an atheist country , while close to 70% are christian .

In UAE over 98% are religious , am sure you know of the breath taking developments going on

Nigeria , Dangote - religious , Adenuga - religious , Igbos that own diverse businesses are religious . footballers , entertainers , name it , all religious . Balling with money

Op with all these stats in your face , your post is evidently not well thought true and have been proven to be senseless

Like I said before it is either Africans are not electing the right people or the right people are not going for the positions .

Mr. atheist joke's always on you ... Good day
Re: Why Is Africa The Most Religious Continent Yet The Most Undeveloped??? by achi4u(m): 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nigeria christianity is the worst all of the world.
Pastor willing to kill if you disagree with him.
Re: Why Is Africa The Most Religious Continent Yet The Most Undeveloped??? by macof(m): 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
KingEbukasBlog:
[/center]

The issue here is that Nigeria is the most religious country um earth

Yet one of the most messed up countries upon it's various churches and religious principles applied to governance

America is a secular state in practice, Christian on paper

Germany is even less Christian than any European country, most Germans hardly know a church talk less of attending one

Wat about the French? don't even go there

Most progressive nations are vastly irreligious and even if they claim christianity on paper, by practice they really don't care about religion

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Africa The Most Religious Continent Yet The Most Undeveloped??? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
macof:

The issue here is that Nigeria is the most religious country um earth

Yet one of the most messed up countries upon it's various churches and religious principles applied to governance

America is a secular state in practice, Christian on paper

Germany is even less Christian than any European country, most Germans hardly know a church talk less of attending one

Wat about the French? don't even go there

Most progressive nations are vastly irreligious and even if they claim christianity on paper, by practice they really don't care about religion

My good friend America holds a National Prayer Day designated by the congress . It holds it every first Thursday of every month of May annually . Every American is urged on that Thursday to turn to God for prayers on that Day ... thank you smiley
Re: Why Is Africa The Most Religious Continent Yet The Most Undeveloped??? by sample042(m): 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
I still dont understand why atheists say religion holds us back . Are u trying to say that Religion is the cause of corruption and selfishness among African leaders and politicians ? Am a christian I admire and love progress . God wants us to get the best ... He says we will be blessed if we work hard meaning God wants the best for us all . Atheists tell me where the bible condemns technology or progress or growth and development .
Am sure North Korea'S DOGMA is appreciated by her people as well as you fellow atheists

People cant fool God or try to make God's Word or existence look foolish . Instead the joke is on the atheists

Hitler- atheist ... he wanted world power , killed and oppressed many . World known dictator

Kim of North Korea - atheist ... beheading people and feeding ther bodies to dogs . Lying and deceiving his own people . World known dictator .

Stalin - atheist ...Russian ... trained to be a priest but revolted and became a dictator . Executed many just to get to the top . World known tyrant

Mao of China - atheist ... claimed the world was made only for him . 70 million Chinese people were killed because of his policies

so tell me atheist , who is being dogmatic or lack reasoning ?

tell this to an atheist and he wil say that they give atheism a bad name

So people who parade themselves as christians , selfish , wixked etc dont give christianity that promotes peace , love , kindness , progress dont give it a bad name ?

critical and free thinkers indeed ! joke always on you

Brother, this doesn't remedy my question y we're the most religious but still remains the most backward in development. Please, expantiate.
Re: Why Is Africa The Most Religious Continent Yet The Most Undeveloped??? by sample042(m): 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
I still dont understand why atheists say religion holds us back . Are u trying to say that Religion is the cause of corruption and selfishness among African leaders and politicians ? Am a christian I admire and love progress . God wants us to get the best ... He says we will be blessed if we work hard meaning God wants the best for us all . Atheists tell me where the bible condemns technology or progress or growth and development .
Am sure North Korea'S DOGMA is appreciated by her people as well as you fellow atheists

People cant fool God or try to make God's Word or existence look foolish . Instead the joke is on the atheists

Hitler- atheist ... he wanted world power , killed and oppressed many . World known dictator

Kim of North Korea - atheist ... beheading people and feeding ther bodies to dogs . Lying and deceiving his own people . World known dictator .

Stalin - atheist ...Russian ... trained to be a priest but revolted and became a dictator . Executed many just to get to the top . World known tyrant

Mao of China - atheist ... claimed the world was made only for him . 70 million Chinese people were killed because of his policies

so tell me atheist , who is being dogmatic or lack reasoning ?

tell this to an atheist and he wil say that they give atheism a bad name

So people who parade themselves as christians , selfish , wixked etc dont give christianity that promotes peace , love , kindness , progress dont give it a bad name ?

critical and free thinkers indeed ! joke always on you

Brother, this doesn't remedy my question y we're the most religious but still remains the most backward in development. Please, expantiate...
Re: Why Is Africa The Most Religious Continent Yet The Most Undeveloped??? by sample042(m): 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
[/center]

False statistics!
Re: Why Is Africa The Most Religious Continent Yet The Most Undeveloped??? by sample042(m): 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

My good friend America holds a National Prayer Day designated by the congress . It holds it every first Thursday of every month of May annually . Every American is urged on that Thursday to turn to God for prayers on that Day ... thank you smiley

Dis doesn't prove the reason why your country is backward virtually in every human endeavor.
Re: Why Is Africa The Most Religious Continent Yet The Most Undeveloped??? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
sample042:

Dis doesn't prove the reason why your country is backward virtually in every human endeavor.

Brother that was 2013 and you asking me in 2015 to expantiate grin grin . You dey own your own oo abeg ... maybe later sha
Re: Why Is Africa The Most Religious Continent Yet The Most Undeveloped??? by sample042(m): 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Brother that was 2013 and you asking me in 2015 to expantiate grin grin . You dey own your own oo abeg ... maybe later sha

Lol... kiss grin grin

Lol...
Re: Why Is Africa The Most Religious Continent Yet The Most Undeveloped??? by tck2000(m): 11:48am On Jun 08, 2019
No good thinking leader
Re: Why Is Africa The Most Religious Continent Yet The Most Undeveloped??? by paxonel(m): 2:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
sample042:
Yes! am a very curious person wen it comes 2 moral philosophy, am not a party 2 moral decadence bt it hurts me deeply whenever i think of Africa as d most undeveloped continent on earth yet ''WE'' are more religious than any other continent within this geographical location in d universe. Why should it be So

Hmmm! imagine, NIGERIA is d 2nd in d list while GHANA tops d list, i think this is alarming!
The world powers; Germany, Russia, UK, Japan, China, France n even U.S could not be traced in d list of most religious countries. Sincerely, am very angry over this. I think we(AFRICA) need a real CHANGE of mindset and thoughts.

Below are links to my prove;
www.therichest.com/expensive-lifestyle/location/top-10-countries-with-most-religious-people/

for the least religious;
www.therichest.com/expensive-lifestyle/location/top-10-countries-with-the-least-religious-people/

God please save Africa!
no one is willing to tackle and change faulty traditional values that's where the problem is coming from.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASE {spiritual Powers} ~ How To Activate & Grow Your Ase / Truthman2012 - Quran: Surah 8:12 Is A Verse Of Terrorism / Nine Reasons Why You Should Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.