Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

How Can I Recover Deleted Message Thread On ANDROID? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Recover Deleted Message Thread On ANDROID? (3342 Views)

How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones / How Do I Recover Saved Pages From My Android Opera Mini / BBM On Android And Related Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Recover Deleted Message Thread On ANDROID? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2013
Gurus in the house please i need your help!!!

I mistakenly deleted a message thread on my phone that contains some very important info. I've googled for a solution to no avail. Please i would appreciate if there is anyone in the house with a solution or any software that can help to recover the messages.

Thanks.
Re: How Can I Recover Deleted Message Thread On ANDROID? by venom101(m): 11:35am On May 13, 2016
Your girlfriend deleted a text from her phone before giving it to you abi.....now you're so desperate to know what she's hiding cheesy tongue
Re: How Can I Recover Deleted Message Thread On ANDROID? by meliseiner: 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
If you send and receive messages on your Android everyday, then you should have encountered the same problem. Messaging help you easily communicate with others. But due to certain reasons like deletion, formatting, rooting, update crash, software failure, virus attack, etc some or all of your saved messages on Android can get lost/deleted. Don’t fret. You can get them back with great chances of success. What you need is a professional Android data recovery.

There is a mass of different data recovery tools available to recover photos and videos from Android SD card, but free recovery software supports SMS recovery from Android. Here I recommend you Android data recovery, which can help you directly recover text messages from Android and also help you on How to recover sms from Samsung galaxy/note. All popular Android brands are supported, such as, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, and more. Just download its free trail version and give it a try.
Re: How Can I Recover Deleted Message Thread On ANDROID? by britJAM: 12:33pm On Mar 07, 2017
The best tool for recovering deleted/lost pictures from digital camera is Recuva Data Recovery tool. It's freeware utility provided by Piriform, and it can recover lost/deleted images, pictures and other data from all types of storage media including digital camera. There are few commercialware tools also available in the market which will you recover deleted/lost photos, images and pictures. But before you can purchase any such paid software, you must try Recuva data recovery.

Interested users can read this blog post for useful information - Deleted Photo Recovery – Free Photo Recovery Software | N. Sem's Blog

Hope the shared information would be helpful here.

Thanks and best regards.
Re: How Can I Recover Deleted Message Thread On ANDROID? by partb: 9:24am On Feb 19, 2019
Hey,
It's really simple to recover deleted text messages on android.
You should read this.
It took me about 10 min to recover all my deleted messages.

Good luck!
Re: How Can I Recover Deleted Message Thread On ANDROID? by john8998: 8:43am On Mar 18, 2019
Yes, there are several ways that can help you to get back your deleted messages on Android phone. Firts of all, you should check your backup if you have any because backup is the only way that can easily recover lost text messages on Android phone. However, not every user create a backup of their important data like text messages so in this situation, you need to use a recovery tool like Android Data Recovery. This is a professional recovery tool that works effectively to restore missing texts from Android phone with ease.
Re: How Can I Recover Deleted Message Thread On ANDROID? by sureinfo: 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2019
me too will love to know the answer to this o,so i can recover some data from my spark k7
Gurus in the house please i need your help!!!

I mistakenly deleted a message thread on my phone that contains some very important info. I've googled for a solution to no avail. Please i would appreciate if there is anyone in the house with a solution or any software that can help to recover the messages.

Thanks.
Re: How Can I Recover Deleted Message Thread On ANDROID? by sophia779: 1:47am On Apr 11, 2019
Hello,
If you have mistakenly deleted your messages from Android phone then check the backup first if you have created before otherwise, you should use Android Data Recovery software. This is easy to use and it will recover your lost messages you have deleted for any reason. Even you can use this powerful software to get back other data as well like contacts, photos, videos, documents, notes, call history etc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Never Knew I Could Do This With My Glo Sim / Xiaomi Vs Ulefone, Which Should I Buy? / Help Choose Between Xsmax And 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.