Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Which Bank Has The Best Rate For Fixed Deposit Account? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Bank Has The Best Rate For Fixed Deposit Account? (25115 Views)

This Is Bad News For Fixed Deposit Holder / Banks With Good Interest Rate For Fixed Deposit / Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bank Has The Best Rate For Fixed Deposit Account? by geraob1: 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
taiwolola:
Bro You hardly can find anything above 7% in any bank.Trust me i have got little experience,u can also verify by yourself.The calculation even depends on the amount and duration of your deposit.e.g 100000-1m for 3months 3.45%,1m-10m for 3month 4.35% etc.Many banks do not even do 3months,they do 6months min.Trust me #100000 isnt worth fixing for such interest rate.I work for AgriXon Commodity trading ltd now,used to work for UBA.I will like to let u know about our investment plan,of course,if you are interested.This should not be taken as a source of livelihood but trust me it is far better than most Banks(if not all,do not want to exaggerate).We are actually into Agricultural produce e.g cocoa,sesame seed ,sorghum,Peanut,soy bean,palm kernel/olein etc We buy commodities from local farmers and we sell locally to Multinational Companies like Nigerian Breweries,Guinness etc and we export Sesame seed,cocoa,soy bean.Our Return on Investment(ROI) is on quarterly basis which is 10% (U cant get that from any bank,verify) and the investment duration is a year which means u have 40% ROI annually which will be paid every 3months while your principal cash is retained.At the end of the 12th month,U can decide to withdraw your Principal cash or renew the investment plan.Our corporate office is at 149A Iju road, Beside Conoil,Fagba,Ifako Ijaiye,Lagos.Our Registered office is at Plot 8 no. 31B Owode Estate,Apata Ibadan.We also have a branch at Switzerland AGRIXON (EUROPE) SARL,Rue Sismondi 15 1201 Geneva,Switzerland and another at Canada.If you make up your mind to come to our office in Lagos,You can ask for Mr Olayinka Taiwo from the Front Desk Officer or call me on 08034331920,of course if you are interested.www.agrixon.com

Ogbeni this your www.agrixon.com link no de open
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Rate For Fixed Deposit Account? by Esy2luv: 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
Where can I see the company and what are the requirements for one to invest with you?
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Rate For Fixed Deposit Account? by brineted1010: 9:37pm On Sep 01, 2015
you sound so desperate
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Rate For Fixed Deposit Account? by poseidon12: 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
suyamasta:
i heard Stanbic has some good interest rates for FD so i wanted investing 100k which is to yield 7 percent interest rate, but their account opening policy is not people friendly so i cant open an account with them, Please which other bank in Nigeria has good rates for Fixed deposit?

I just opened with Stanbic and didn't experience any problems. Only that they have to physically verify your residential address. I actually like that.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Has The Best Rate For Fixed Deposit Account? by suyamasta(m): 6:13am On Oct 19, 2015
poseidon12:

I just opened with Stanbic and didn't experience any problems. Only that they have to physically verify your residential address. I actually like that.
Ok nice, maybe they have relaxed their rules
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Rate For Fixed Deposit Account? by SleekReek(m): 6:32am On Oct 19, 2015
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Rate For Fixed Deposit Account? by Georgesudosen(m): 11:32am On Jan 15, 2017
@Taiwo,
Whts the security in an event of a failed BOI or an eventful fallout ?

taiwolola:
Bro You hardly can find anything above 7% in any bank.Trust me i have got little experience,u can also verify by yourself.The calculation even depends on the amount and duration of your deposit.e.g 100000-1m for 3months 3.45%,1m-10m for 3month 4.35% etc.Many banks do not even do 3months,they do 6months min.Trust me #100000 isnt worth fixing for such interest rate.I work for AgriXon Commodity trading ltd now,used to work for UBA.I will like to let u know about our investment plan,of course,if you are interested.This should not be taken as a source of livelihood but trust me it is far better than most Banks(if not all,do not want to exaggerate).We are actually into Agricultural produce e.g cocoa,sesame seed ,sorghum,Peanut,soy bean,palm kernel/olein etc We buy commodities from local farmers and we sell locally to Multinational Companies like Nigerian Breweries,Guinness etc and we export Sesame seed,cocoa,soy bean.Our Return on Investment(ROI) is on quarterly basis which is 10% (U cant get that from any bank,verify) and the investment duration is a year which means u have 40% ROI annually which will be paid every 3months while your principal cash is retained.At the end of the 12th month,U can decide to withdraw your Principal cash or renew the investment plan.Our corporate office is at 149A Iju road, Beside Conoil,Fagba,Ifako Ijaiye,Lagos.Our Registered office is at Plot 8 no. 31B Owode Estate,Apata Ibadan.We also have a branch at Switzerland AGRIXON (EUROPE) SARL,Rue Sismondi 15 1201 Geneva,Switzerland and another at Canada.If you make up your mind to come to our office in Lagos,You can ask for Mr Olayinka Taiwo from the Front Desk Officer or call me on 08034331920,of course if you are interested.www.agrixon.com
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Rate For Fixed Deposit Account? by Intrepidone(m): 12:17pm On Jan 15, 2017
Humanbeans:
i think 1st bank will give u 10% on 1m and above
1st banks interest rate is 6% sir
Re: Which Bank Has The Best Rate For Fixed Deposit Account? by bettercreature(m): 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
Stanbic is still the best! they are giving 12 percent on 10million

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Can Only Pray For MMM Victims – NDIC / Chinese, Indian Firms Illegally Mining Nigeria’s Solid Minerals / Things You Really Need To Know About Ponzi Schemes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.