Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? (3147 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why / Would You Marry Someone Below Your Status?: Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by ambrosini593(m): 4:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
I've heard so many ladies complaining how they suffered with their boyfriends and later dumped after fame.
Is it a criteria that you must marry a girl that struggled and suffered with you after you have made money? Most girls sees it as a must. What's your say on this
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by ebamma(m): 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
Put yourself in their shoes bro, and u will get your answer

4 Likes

Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by 3coins(m): 4:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
it is a must....I repeat A MUST!

1 Like

Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by vizkiz: 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2013
there are two tins involved...

1. She/he has been with u durinq tyms of trials,pains,striqqle n u wanna ditch his/her @ss when u make it?? Mehn u miqht live 2 reqret dt

2. Wt if she wasnt meant 2 be ur patner
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by ambrosini593(m): 5:01pm On Dec 30, 2013
vizkiz: there are two tins involved...

1. She/he has been with u durinq tyms of trials,pains,striqqle n u wanna ditch his/her @ss when u make it?? Mehn u miqht live 2 reqret dt

2. Wt if she wasnt meant 2 be ur patner

Your number 2 reason is the problem. When she was struggling with you, you never considered that

2 Likes

Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Dyt(f): 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
This is what I don't get
Really
Some ppl are meant to be in ur life for a reason and some ppl are meant to stay

I wont/dont make those my stands
If the guy feels am worthy enuf to share his life, fine and if otherwise, who says I can't get a better man

Just love me for real, don't pity me
Forget I was there with u wen u were nothing
If I don't fit dat league, pls tell me off in a gd way
Tho it myt hurt, bt I will be a better person

*i swear my kinds are rare*

3 Likes

Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by ambrosini593(m): 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2013
On the contrary, there are some girls that will not even waiting for you to make it before running away. Especially nowadays girls

1 Like

Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by ambrosini593(m): 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dyt: This is what I don't get
Really

If the guy feels am worthy enuf to share his life, fine and if otherwise, who says I can't get a better man

Really. I pray o
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Dyt(f): 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
One thing again is ppl shldnt make promises when u happy/sad
U leave things to occur naturally

It hurts rili cos u must have promised heaven on earth

Bt u can't force ursef on a man dat don't love u no more
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Dyt(f): 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
ambrosini593:
Really. I pray o

What u prayin abt now huh
U must have committed all sorts and then run to NL to seek ppls favour
No one was there when she was struggling and u makin the promises u can't keep
I jst hate cowards
Now u leavin d poor gal
Do u know how hard it is for her to start over again? Am sure she must have had abortions n all sorts
Now u somebody and suddenly she nt ur type
Infact may she use ur balls for lunch

1 Like

Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
angry YES

1 Like

Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by papannamdi1(m): 5:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
Op u must live under a rock
The type of materialistic girls we hav nowadays makes me wanna puke, and here yu are askin dis silly question, no girl is modest anymore, and u luckily find a soulmate dat stuck to u durin d storm, u com wan dump ha for one idiot wey fix horse tail as weave?
May amadioha strike ur prick before you try such

2 Likes

Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by ambrosini593(m): 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dyt:

What u prayin abt now huh
U must have committed all sorts and then run to NL to seek ppls favour
No one was there when she was struggling and u makin the promises u can't keep
I jst hate cowards
Now u leavin d poor gal
Do u know how hard it is for her to start over again? Am sure she must have had abortions n all sorts
Now u somebody and suddenly she nt ur type
Infact may she use ur balls for lunch
No no. Read the introductory message again
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by ambrosini593(m): 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
papa_nnamdi: Op u must live under a rock
The type of materialistic girls we hav nowadays makes me wanna puke, and here yu are askin dis silly question, no girl is modest anymore, and u luckily find a soulmate dat stuck to u durin d storm, u com wan dump ha for one idiot wey fix horse tail as weave?
May amadioha strike ur prick before you try such
Not me I didn't
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by sexymoma(f): 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
Why won't i end up with the person i struggled with angry
Or do you think as am struggling with him i didn't see better guys that asked me out angry
What would be my gain if i do not end up with him angry
How can prepare a soup and someone from somewhere would come and say she want to eat the soup.
Soup wey she no know how dem take prepare am. angry

Or Do You Think I don't Know How To Run After Ready Made Guys. angry

4 Likes

Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by vizkiz: 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
sexymoma: Why won't i end up with the person i struggled with angry
Or do you think as am struggling with him i didn't see better guys that asked me out angry
What would be my gain if i do not end up with him angry
How can prepare a soup and someone from somewhere would come and say she want to eat the soup.
Soup wey she no know how dem take prepare am. angry

Or Do You Think I don't Know How To Run After Ready Made Guys. angry

swirry,no b fiqht naw...nah jst question grin
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
One thing I tell myself while in a relationship is that, not all relationships lead to marriage.
So while struggling with a guy during trying moments, I do it because I am his FRIEND. And I try as much as possible not to be solely dependant on him especially in financial aspect.
I am not saying I won't feel bad but putting the fact that we must not get married to each other at the back of my mind, just makes it easier to deal with things.
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by ambrosini593(m): 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2013
Hello everyone, i just open this thread for nairalanders to condemn this act. It is happening everyday.
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Dyt(f): 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
ambrosini593: Hello everyone, i just open this thread for nairalanders to condemn this act. It is happening everyday.

Buhahhahahahahahahahah
Dude is scared
Don't worry, they will take it easy on u
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by ambrosini593(m): 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dyt:

Buhahhahahahahahahahah
Dude is scared
Don't worry, they will take it easy on u

Please stop channeling it to me. I said I didn't. Why are you still stressing.
For your info am married with a kid
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by vizkiz: 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
sholasholala: One thing I tell myself while in a relationship is that, not all relationships lead to marriage.
So while struggling with a guy during trying moments, I do it because I am his FRIEND. And I try as much as possible not to be solely dependant on him especially in financial aspect.
I am not saying I won't feel bad but putting the fact that we must not get married to each other at the back of my mind, just makes it easier to deal with things.

so ur tellinq me 2 believe all this
Wt are u, a machine without feelinqs? undecided
u shuldnt say ''i do it bcuz m HIS FRIEND'' u shuld do it cuz u quys r datinq n u cnt jst look away when he's makinq it...believe me bby u cnt
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by sexymoma(f): 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
vizkiz:

swirry,no b fiqht naw...nah jst question grin
Baby that the bitter truth angry
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by sweetestguy(m): 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
Really

yea indeed so RARE
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
vizkiz:

u shuldnt say ''i do it bcuz m HIS FRIEND'' u shuld do it cuz u quys r datinq n u cnt jst look away when he's makinq it...believe me bby u cnt

sholasholala: .
Guess you didnt read or understand this part of my post.
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Dyt(f): 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
ambrosini593:
Please stop channeling it to me. I said I didn't. Why are you still stressing.
For your info am married with a kid

And where did I channel to u in my last post
U said its nt u and I said they will be easy on u
Pele mr married man
And who told u am single n searching?
I am married with a son too
*rolls eyes*

My write ups there are jst based on experiences I had
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Dyt(f): 5:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
vizkiz:

See not everyone is like u or ur gal *dunno ur gender*
We are diff ppl and manage our emotions differently
That's hers, don't judge her
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Jemtabulous(f): 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
vizkiz:

Let's think about it for a second...she's right about all relationships not leading to marriage; just because you were there from the beginning, doesn't mean you will be there in the end. However, I'm so happy to see men (I'm assuming you are also male wink) having such strong feelings on this matter. There are some men and women that want a starter partner that will struggle with them, drink garri for every meal and see them at their very lowest only to get some funds and ditch the one that was there from day one because they feel they deserve a flashier/more glamorous partner to match their new status. THOSE people are wicked and will get their just desserts in the end. The person that has been dumped will feel pain and question themselves but they will eventually see that they are better off without such a person in their lives.

1 Like

Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by vizkiz: 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
sholasholala:

Guess you didnt read or understand this part of my post.

dts part of wat i meant...puttinq d fact dt u *must nt qt married to each other*
hw do u knw dt in d first place??

All d Op asked z complicated...No1 knws mayb they r qonna qt married 2 d present bf/qf or nt...bt we all try our best 2 make it work...u talkinq like u'v already knwn d destination of any relationship undecided
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Dyt(f): 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
vizkiz:

dts part of wat i meant...puttinq d fact dt u *must nt qt married to each other*
hw do u knw dt in d first place??

All d Op asked z complicated...No1 knws mayb they r qonna qt married 2 d present bf/qf or nt...bt we all try our best 2 make it work...u talkinq like u'v already knwn d destination of any relationship undecided

Lmao dude takin it personal
Is she ur gf?
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by Bizibi(m): 5:56pm On Dec 30, 2013
Really

rare?
Re: Must You Marry Someone That Struggled With You Before You Made It? by vizkiz: 5:56pm On Dec 30, 2013
Jemtabulous:

Let's think about it for a second...she's right about all relationships not leading to marriage; just because you were there from the beginning, doesn't mean you will be there in the end. However, I'm so happy to see men (I'm assuming you are also male wink) having such strong feelings on this matter. There are some men and women that want a starter partner that will struggle with them, drink garri for every meal and see them at their very lowest only to get some funds and ditch the one that was there from day one because they feel they deserve a flashier/more glamorous partner to match their new status. THOSE people are wicked and will get their just desserts in the end. The person that has been dumped will feel pain and question themselves but they will eventually see that they are better off without such a person in their lives.

well,i cnt say for sure abt others...bt u knw lookinq @ thinqs u'v qone throuqh wif ur patner...u cnt jst live with urself when u ditch him/her...its *unhuman* (to me)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do You Find Sexy About A Guy/girl??? Help Someone Out Please / I Caught My Man With Another Woman In A Hotel, What Should I Do To Him? / Women And Their Melodrama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.