Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,084 members, 7,807,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

What To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend That You Still Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend That You Still Love (5271 Views)

6 Alternative Words To "Boyfriend" That Sound Much Better And Kinda Responsible / 14 Tips To Know A Fake Boyfriend That Is Just Only After Sex / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend That You Still Love by Tiemo(m): 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2013
What To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend – I want to begin by letting you know that your situation is not hopeless. Relationship breakup is common everywhere. It's easy to say anything to your ex boyfriend, but for many it may not be easy to say the right words that make your ex-boyfriend want you back. Perhaps your ex boyfriend was the one who broke up with you, or you broke up with him only to realize you’ve made a huge mistake. It’s not impossible to make an ex boyfriend take you back into a relationship. Thousands of people in the United States alone are able reconcile from a breakup yearly; counting from celebrities – even Hollywood celebrities getting back together with their exes. But don't worry – it may seem hard, but not impossible.

You will be shocked after you watch this video to the end to see it's possible to get your ex back into your life:
https://www.affordabledeals.ng/2022/03/09/ex-back/

The first thing I expect you to do is to analyze the cause of the break up. Instead of rushing to be around your ex boyfriend, trying to call him on the phone, sending “I want you back” messages, you need to take a break. Like I said, first find out what led to the breakup. I mean, what’s the essence of getting back into a broken relationship when you haven’t solved the problem that led to the breakup. Even if you succeed at getting him back, the relationship will not last if you don’t eliminate the issue that always brings conflict. What To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend That You Still Love

Right now I assume you have been able to understand what led to the breakup and how to fix it, so we can go to the next step. If you don’t yet understand what exactly led to the breakup, it could take a while as every case can’t be the same. If your boyfriend blames you for the breakup, then work on changing your attitude, character, beliefs or principles, in order to have a peaceful and fruitful relationship with him again. Take some time to work on yourself, be sure you get it right this time.

Agree with your ex boyfriend
It’s not time to keep arguing with your ex boyfriend. Look where disagreement brought you to. It’s time to be humble, no more arguing with your lover. Don’t let disagreement bring you down to your knees again. Wherever he is, you can send him a message saying that you agree to everything, his opinion ideas, decisions, choices and everything he says. Men like women who are submissive and less troublesome. If you think your ex boyfriend makes unwise decisions, choices or ideas and you can’t accept them, there are better ways to help him rather than breaking up.

It’s time to meet with your ex boyfriend
It’s time to start hanging out with your ex boyfriend. The aim of hanging out with him is to show him the new you. By that I mean your new character, new attitude, a submissive lover who is ready to standby her man and support him all the way through the journey of life.

Have a short conversation with your ex boyfriend in person. You could plan a meet up place like his favorite restaurant or hang out. Compliment him, say good things about him, tell him how great a guy he is. Let him know the changes you’ve made in yourself. The conversation should last for about ten to fifteen minutes and be the one to end the meeting. You can leave him with a slight kiss on his cheek. Then contact him again after two days, this time plan to stay longer with him. Buy him a gift at this second meeting, don’t meet him empty hand.

As your ex boyfriend begins to notice the change. Plan to meet him more often, every two days and increase it to everyday. Give him explanation to meet with him again and again. Ask him what he ate today, when he answers, tell him you want to cook a nutrient-rich lunch or dinner for him. Your ex boyfriend has to see how much you have changed.

In this article I have written ideas from me on what to do about reconciling with your ex, but you can use better Psychological and Expert Tips from Relationship Experts to get your ex boyfriend back – you can find them on this link: https://www.affordabledeals.ng/2022/03/09/ex-back/

I hope this article help you in some way, You can help to spread this helpful article by sharing with your friends by selecting any social media platform.

Re: What To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend That You Still Love by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
I hate my ex and I dnt want him back so this article aint for me... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend That You Still Love by Tiemo(m): 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
martha: I hate my ex and I dnt want him back so this article aint for me... cheesy

Your ex boyfriend must have been a thorn in the flesh. It's clear he didn't leave good memories with you.

For those who had a good time with their exes - you can use this helpful article. wink
Re: What To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend That You Still Love by Dyt(f): 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
Heaves
Smiling
Dear ex, if I have my way, I wld crawl on my knees frm my house down to wherever u are, tell u how sorry I am, I know
I screwed up, took u for granted
Am sorry
I really am

1 Like

Re: What To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend That You Still Love by HarryPotter22: 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
Dyt: Heaves
Smiling
Dear ex, if I have my way, I wld crawl on my knees frm my house down to wherever u are, tell u how sorry I am, I know
Am sorry
I really am

Awwwwww...

Okay, I forgive you. Start crawling.
Re: What To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend That You Still Love by Dyt(f): 8:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
Harry_Potter22:

Awwwwww...

Okay, I forgive you. Start crawling.

Giggles
He wldnt let me pass thru such
Re: What To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend That You Still Love by vinebaby: 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
My dear, u r not the only that screwed up.sometimes we talke our love ones for granted even witout knowing it. But it is well.
Smiling
Am sorry
I really am
Re: What To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend That You Still Love by vinebaby: 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
My dear, u r not the only one that screwed up.sometimes we talke our love ones for granted even witout knowing it. But it is well.
Smiling
Am sorry
I really am
Re: What To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend That You Still Love by NextGuest: 2:01am On Jul 02, 2014
It is always what you say that decides the fate of your relationship. While saying the wrong things will end your relationship, saying the right words can help you salvage it. Here is what you should avoid saying and what you need to say to your boyfriend to get him back.
Wait it out before you do anything
The thing is if you say anything too soon then it's most likely to backfire badly. Before you make a move and attempt to say anything to your boyfriend you must make sure that you have let a bit of time pass. Make sure that your boyfriend doesn't hate you and is willing to at least hear you out.

Admit your mistake
The first thing that you must do is to admit your mistake. The fact that you are taking ownership of your actions and are willing to go beyond and even take ownership of what was beyond your control is something that won't go unnoticed. This is bound to make your boyfriend feel a lot better.

Apologize
Just admitting your mistake isn't enough. You have to follow it up with an apology. Tell your boyfriend that you are very sorry for what you have done. Tell your ex boyfriend that you really feel bad for hurting him and it was never intentional. Don't validate what you did or try to justify your actions unless he asks you to. Just make the apology heartfelt.

Say you were lucky
Make your ex boyfriend feel a little better by telling him that you feel that you were really lucky to have him in your life. All you need to tell him is how enriched your life felt because of him and how much you have grown as an individual because of his presence.

Keep the spite and negativity out
When you are talking to him he might say some things that you feel are unfair. It's in your best interests to just swallow your pride and hear him out. Trashing out negative things about him now is only going to make things worse.

Hear him out
Listen to what he is saying. Sometimes listening is as important as saying things. When you give him a patient hearing you get to understand his side of the story and figure out your next move.

Wish him well
Once your conversation is over, all you need to do is wish him well like you mean it. Tell him that all you want is for him to be happy even if it means that you have to be sad. He will see your good side and will soon be back with you.

Give Close Attention Here-

Now listen carefully! Take 2 minutes to read the next page and you'll discover a stunning trick which will have your ex boyfriend begging you to take them back. There is a set of easy to follow psychological tricks which will make your ex boyfriend crawl back to you within a few days guaranteed.

Re: What To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend That You Still Love by Tiemo(m): 8:33pm On Jul 06, 2014
How To Get My Boyfriend Back. You may have a crush on a guy for a long time but have no idea how to tell him that you would now like to translate things into something else. If you want to know how to ask a guy who's your crush to be your boyfriend then read on and find out what you need to do.

Get friendly
Doting on a guy and having a massive crush on him is going to wield some result only if you 'do' something about it. So instead of nursing a heart getting crushed, work hard and get introduced to him. Become his friend so that you can legitimately hang out with him. How To Get My Boyfriend Back

Start meeting alone
Once you have become friends all you need to do is get into his comfort zone. Once he gets comfortable then you can ask him to go out with you minus the additional Jing bang. This will give you both an opportunity to hang out and get to know each other well.

Show him your special side
Every man wants a woman who makes him feel special. So show him that you have that special capability to make him feel so. Care for him, appreciate him, work on his ego and make him feel great and also be there to celebrate his good times and support him through his bad phases.

Get to know him well
Learn to listen to what your crush is saying. This will give you the insight into his inner self and will only help you to get to know him better. Also men want women who are willing to listen to them quietly and not interject with wise cracks or judge them. How To Get My Boyfriend Back

Choose a time and place
Now that you have gotten to know him well choose on the time and place where you would want to ask him out. Arrive a little early so that you have enough time to gather yourself and look like you are in control. How To Get My Boyfriend Back

Make your proposal confidently
After making a little bit of small talk you can put your proposal forth. Be confident when you talk to him so that he feels like you know what you are talking about. Tell him of the way you feel and make it seem only natural to want what you desire.

Make sure he's had a lot of fun with you
Finally, before you get to the proposing phase make sure that he won't say no because of the amount of fun he is and has been having with you. Make sure that your time with him is well spent and your crush will be your man in no time. How To Get My Boyfriend Back

Pay Close Attention Here-

Now listen carefully! Take 2 minutes to read the next page and you'll discover a stunning trick which will show you- How to Captivate a Man, Make Him Fall in Love with You -- and Give You The World. There is a set of easy to follow psychological tricks which shows any woman how to be irresistible to men. I strongly urge you to read everything on the next page before it's too late and time runs out. How To Get My Boyfriend Back
Re: What To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend That You Still Love by joanrivers(f): 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
About my ex boyfriend; I can see that you’ve been dealing with some pretty crazy relationship experiences, and unfortunately I think I have another one for your scrutiny.
my ex (Johnny) and I met about six months ago online and immediately hit it off and messaged back and forth every day. because of our equal honesty and compatible personalities, we both started developing feelings for each other. during this time, we were both in troubled relationships, my boyfriend was cheating on me incessantly (no matter the second and third chance) and his girlfriend was not around very much, and was awfully jealous. I finally got away from my ex, and soon after Johnny broke it off with his girlfriend. he told me it was because of his feelings for me, partly. of course, our relationship was on a track towards serious relationship, and I couldn’t have been happier.

sadly, I had made a huge mistake.

my previous boyfriend and I had a very serious and deep relationship, and when he came crawling back to me, even though I was trying to move on with Johnny, I ruined everything when I decided to leave Johnny for him. this broke aarons heart, and at first he responded with anger. it didn’t take long for my boyfriend to cheat on me again, and Johnny was there for me as a friend. It was then that I realized I had made a huge mistake. I begged and begged Johnny for a second chance and after a while he succumbed.
our relationship went back to how it was before, but I ruined it yet again.

I felt that our relationship was boring, and he didn’t seem to be showing much emotion or effort, and so like an idiot, I started playing games. I became very stoic and blank, and he finally asked what was going on. well, not really asked. it was more like a statement. “so are we not going to try anymore?” is what he said. pride filled my mind, and I wanted him to fight for me. can you believe my nerve? after I had pleaded for a second chance, and now I wanted HIM to fight for ME? of course, he saw how screwed up that was and I decided to leave, because I obviously hadn’t put my foot far enough down my throat.

the problem is, now I want him back. desperately. I’ve learned from my mistakes, apologized and tried to fix them. but he will not budge. he said he can’t take us seriously because he thinks that I will just leave again.
plus there's some other girl he met, and he doesn’t want to ruin it before it begins.

at this point, you’re probably wondering what on earth my question is. I just want to know what I can do to fix what I’ve done and get him back. right now I’m doing the No-Contact rule, I told him I needed time to get over him.
but I’m afraid if I stick with that rule and don’t do anything else he will move on with that girl he met.

thanks for your time and your insightful articles
Re: What To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend That You Still Love by Rossieb: 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hello Tiemo, my ex is dating another girl he seems he loves her i guess. but she broke up with him today, my close friend talked to him so that perhaps we can get back together into a relationship but he told my friend a lot of things Which hurts a lot my ex boyfriend said that he no longer loves me and he doesn’t want me in his life and he hates the day he met me, and all what we had wasn't real, but in the same time he was dating that girl something took place it was when our soccer national team went to the second term we all went to celebrate in the streets so in that time i lost my little brother in the crowd so i started freaking out and crying so my ex boyfriend followed me and helped me to find him and we did after that we walked alone in an empty street and it was 1am and then he kissed me and said that he loves me and never wants to see me cry again, no we never talked and i really miss him i want him back i just need some help please
Re: What To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend That You Still Love by 190theclown: 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
whats going on here?
Re: What To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend That You Still Love by Tiemo(m): 11:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
1. Your ex boyfriend needs some space and time to remove all the negative associations from the breakup and start missing you. People have a common misconception that if you don’t contact your ex, they will forget about you. But in reality, if you don’t contact your ex boyfriend, you will give them time to miss you more and they will be wondering all the time why you are not contacting them. Remember all the mistakes in Part #1 of this guide. Every one of them made your ex think of you as a needy person. By not contacting them, you immediately become not needy in their mind.

2. You also need some space and time. You need to get a hold of yourself and gain some perspective. The fact is, you are a mess after the breakup. And you need to calm down and analyze your relationship thoroughly to realize whether or not being with your ex boyfriend is in your best interest. It could be that you are just missing your ex boyfriend. You need to learn to enjoy your life without your ex boyfriend. You need to prove to yourself that you can be happy without your ex boyfriend. You will eventually realize that you DON’T NEED YOUR EX to be happy. Maybe you’ll still WANT them, but there is a big difference between needing something and wanting something.

3. You must become an attractive happy person during this time. You need to take a step back and reevaluate your life. You should make a lot of positive changes in your life. When you meet your ex boyfriend after the no contact period, you want them to be attracted to you. And the best way to do it is to start enjoying life and being an overall happy person. Don’t take this point lightly. This could be the difference between getting your ex boyfriend back or losing them forever.

Contacting Your Ex Boyfriend aka Re-attraction

Remember when your ex boyfriend left you? They thought of you as a needy, clingy and desperate person with little to no self-respect. After not being in contact with you for a while, they must be wondering what the heck happened to you. They will slowly start to forget that image of yours (the needy desperate one) and start remembering the things they liked about you. They will start remembering the things that they found attractive in you.

And that’s when you contact them, you talk to them and then meet them. Just as they lay eyes on you, BOOM. That’s the new and improved you. YOUR version 2.0. They can’t help but wonder what brought so much positive change in you.

For that to happen, you need two things.

1. You should actually bring a positive change in your life and become a confident, happy and attractive person.
2. You should contact your ex and meet them somewhere.

If you have been following this guide till now, then you know how to go about the first point. So, let’s get straight to the second point.
Re: What To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend That You Still Love by mabelbrilliant: 11:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hi Tiemo, I really need your advice on how to get my ex boyfriend back. I love my ex so much and am sure he also love me when he told me he cant live without me, we share everything together even our account details and password. We had a fight and lost communication, a month later i saw him with another lady of on street kissing and i felt a pain go through my heart. Brad please come to my rescue, am in pains.
Re: What To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend That You Still Love by Tiemo(m): 12:05am On Aug 08, 2014
I taught about the no contact rule

1. I get the feeling there is another factor you aren't getting from him. Just act all breezy and happy like you said but don’t text him until NC is over.

2. Once no-contact is over gchat isn't my favorite but you can make it work.
Re: What To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend That You Still Love by Tiemo(m): 12:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
You may have come on too strong. Try leading up to "ask your ex boyfriend out for a date" via text.
Re: What To Say To Your Ex Boyfriend That You Still Love by smithtammi85: 11:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
Through accepting that it’s over. when my ex broke up with me, I didn’t know what to say. in reality, I didn’t assume there was something to mention because I wasn’t approximately to barter. what is there to barter when he says: “I don’t need to peer you anymore”? So I grabbed my things, left and in no way regarded lower back. Of route, I cried but there wasn’t whatever I could do but accept that it became a performed deal and flow on.

were given into scientific faculty a few months later, moved to a brand new state to start school and loved my new life. every once in a while i'd get his emails but I by no means study them…till one email issue line said: You’re invited to OUR housewarming birthday party (he had moved in with a brand new girl). That resulted in an automatic shut down of that e-mail account LOL!

Then some months later, I returned to my domestic nation for Thanksgiving (that is wherein he lived too). I used to be strolling my parents’ dog at a park and lo and behold there he turned into strolling. I noticed him first so I ran the alternative direction however he noticed me and ran after me. He becomes a runner and that I wasn’t so it changed into not possible to outrun him mainly with a giant lab pulling the opposite route. I didn’t even know why I was going for walks away. He asked if he should buy me coffee and I stated no thank you, I have to take the dog domestic. He gave me his variety and requested me to call him. I did not name (without a doubt I threw away the range as quickly as I got home) and went again to high school some days later.

Over Christmas damage (this was over a yr after the breakup), I used to be out with friends in my domestic nation again and bumped into him at a party. I instructed him we were cool and that I used to be sorry for walking away from him on the park and to say that I had no hard emotions. He requested if he ought to purchase me espresso whilst I used to be domestic from school so I agreed. day after today we went for espresso and we spent all day collectively. He becomes an outstanding inquisitive about hearing extra approximate school. Then he asked if he should take me out on NYE. I told him I already had plans however he’s greater than welcome to ask the mutual friends ’purpose I didn’t have plans with them.

On NYE, he called a chum and were given my number. He requested me to spend NYE with him and desired to recognize if I used to be open to getting back together. I stated I’d think about it after which heard a knock on my door. He became standing outdoor along with his cellphone. seemingly, he requested a mutual buddy to test and see once I’d be domestic. We talked and I told him to present me per week to consider it, however, I had to leave to satisfy my NYE date. That becomes a little over sixteen years ago and we’re celebrating our 16th wedding anniversary next week.

In this suggestion, I have written thoughts from me on what to do about reconciling along with your ex, but you could use better expert pointers from dating specialists to get your ex-boyfriend returned – you may discover them in this hyperlink: https://www.lovelearnings.com/breakups/how-to-get-your-ex-back

if you allow cross of any expectations of particular final results, things simply turn out for the excellent.

I am hoping this information assist you in a few ways, you may assist to spread this useful information by using sharing together with your buddies by using deciding on any social media platform.

(1) (Reply)

I Took Off My Underwear( A True Life Confession) / When A Girl Visits You! / 18 Guys On Nl Romance Section Who Aiint Womanizers...........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.