Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch (2866 Views)

First Batch Of Dangote Truck Drivers To Graduate In January 2013 / Ogun State Releases First Batch Of Shortlisted Employment Candidates / Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by Tofunmmy(m): 3:40pm On Aug 05, 2008
When is the next batch of Intecrontinental Bank after the Aug. 11th Batch
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2008
I think it can't be faster than 2wks, cos Money market and Bode Thomas will finish on Thursday. And only about 100people remaining on the list for training from feb and April medicals.
u can as well call 01-2771002 for more details HR No.
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by Tofunmmy(m): 9:08am On Aug 06, 2008
@BigProject
Thanks for the reply, it brought a kind of relaxation and hope to one's mind.

@Fellow Nairalanders
Lets keep on waiting and hoping on the Almighty God, cos i still believe that He will perfect all in our lives.

All the best.
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by Tofunmmy(m): 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2008
Can anyone help with what is happening at the Apapa TS and when they will definately call the remaining hopefuls on the list, i mean the Feb. & April Hopefuls

Urgent pls, to make a vital decision.

Thanks as i await your responses in anticipation.
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2008
65 out od 85 reported yesterday and entrance closes by wed. so the remaining 20 will be replaced in due course and the left over of less than 90 will resume to either Bofe thomas or money market that will finish their training on thursday.
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by 2dtop: 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2008
@bigproject
pls, can i know wht is going on abt may 7{medicals} kano hopefuls? anybody with useful info abt next batch date shld let the house know.
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by nneka52: 2:00am On Aug 13, 2008
pls wats d website for intercontinental bank?i ave bin tryin to submitt my c.v but there is a little difficulty.thanks
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by Tofunmmy(m): 9:00am On Aug 13, 2008
@Bigproject
Thanks so such for all your postings, highly appreciated.

On what basis will be remeining 20 be called to the Apapa TS to join the on going trainees, do u know if they ve been contacted.

Also the Bode Thomas and the Money Market TS, is it this thursday they will be rounding up or last thursday, and how sure or how fast will the remaining hopefuls of the feb & april medicals be called to the TS, hope everyone will be called this time.

Hope to hear from you soonest, you ve being a good friend, and i pray that God shall grant all your heart desires. Amen.

Thanks in anticipation.

Best Regards.
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by clem2love(m): 9:12am On Aug 13, 2008
HELLO, AM A NEW MEMBER TO THESE SITE WHICH I FOUND YOUR POST FOR INTERCONTIN BANK VACANCY. CAN I GET MORE INFO?
PLS TEXT ME SO I CAN CALL YOU FOR IF I CA STILL MAKE IT.

BLESS YOU
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by nneka52: 3:24pm On Aug 13, 2008
helo,i am kinda new to dis site,i posted yesterday dat i need the website of intercontinental to submit my c.v or if there is any other process and no one has replied? is it dat no one wants to respond? pls respond i am waiting anxiously.thanks
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by profteedav: 6:09pm On Aug 13, 2008
@ Nneka 55
the website is www.intercontinentalbankplc.com. This web is just a solid source of information cos with the likes of bigproject, tofummy, richydammy, kemofash u,re sure of getting whatever ifno you want about IB plc.
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by bollyolad: 9:58am On Aug 14, 2008
@2dtop,

sup? this is bolaji also in ur shoes o. i called them sometimes last week and was told that we re still on course n would be called soon but i must confess to u this people re not worth it. u can just reach me on 08066690086 in case sha.
be good
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by Tofunmmy(m): 10:07am On Aug 18, 2008
Please i need infos on what is happening in the Apapa TS and also about what will happen to the remaining hopefuls of Feb. & April

Waiting for your prompt reply.

Thank u all.
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by shrink98: 11:39pm On Aug 19, 2008
@Tofunmmy,
@Bollyolad and
@Bigproject, etc
I appreciate your posts. Pls does anyone have any fresh info on what is going on in ib? especially apapa hopfuls
August is already far spent. when are they likely to call?
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by Tofunmmy(m): 11:42am On Aug 20, 2008
@Shrink98
Only God will help us, i mean the rest of the Apapa April Hopefuls, cos everyone is keeping mute and no one seems to know what will happen next, how and when it will eventually happen.

I heard that the Bode Thomas TS is vacant for now, lets keeping praying and hoping onto the Lord, cos i believe God has time and purpose for everyone on this earth, if He wants us there, we will definately get, not minding the timing, i know He started it and believing that He will finish it .

All the best, but it has being easy waiting all this while, and the fact that those hopefuls that we were together at the interview are already in the TS, but God knoweth all.
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by Tofunmmy(m): 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2008
Fellow Nairalanders

Thank God we r into another new week, i pray that all our heart desires ll be fulfilled very soon. Amen.

Anyone with useful infos on the remaining hopefuls of feb. & april of IBPlc should please feed the house, cos everyone is keeping quiet and it is getting serious.

Expecting to read from the house soonest.

Thanks all in anticipation.
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by shrink98: 6:48am On Aug 26, 2008
@Tofunmmy
I share you fears O!
PLs Fellow hopefuls lets help each other here. Anyone with latest from the IB HR could pls feed us in.
If a training school is free then what could be the cause of the delay?
Or does that mean we will wait till those pesently in TS are thru?
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by Tofunmmy(m): 9:20am On Aug 26, 2008
@shrink98

Its really getting serious, but i still believe that God will raise his glory on us and we shall all have cause to thank Him always.

@Fellow Hopefuls, anyone with authentic and useful infos should please let us know, its killing, waiting this long.

Thanks in Advance.
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by Ave(f): 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2008
Na wah oh.Everybody dey talk about feb -april hopefuls,what about we that did our medicals in May(1st week)?Any news?
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by Tofunmmy(m): 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2008
@Ave

Just relax your mind and be prayerful, i hope some of you might be called alongside with the remaining feb. & april hopefuls.

I know it is not easy waiting for this long, but Almighty God shall see us through and put smiles on our facse very soon. Amen.

All the best.
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by Ave(f): 1:58am On Aug 28, 2008
amen oh.thank u tofunmmy,we all deserve the best. i do hav other options,am waiting 4 d one dat comes first. I suggest all nairalanders shud do d same.

One Love.
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by Tofunmmy(m): 7:47am On Aug 29, 2008
@ Aves

I hope the waiting wont be longer than expected. This is the end of another week, nice weekend ahead and praying that the new week approaching will put smiles on our faces and heart of joy in our body.

I believe God will do it.

Best of Luck.
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 29, 2008
I wish you all the best. Relax and wait on God.
The latest is that the remaining people from Abuja will be trained in Abuja and Lagos will be in Lagos, what i dont know is that whether the remaining people in Lagos can make a training school cos form the April medicals in Lag there should be like 25-35 people remaining on the list, If there is another Medicals in Lagos by May that means there will be called-up to Bode Thomas any momemt from Now.
KAno hopefuls should also wait for 3wks when those in training will finish their training while Abuja still av like 5wks and uac are just in their 3rd week while B/thomas is free for now.
I wish you all the best in all your endeavours.
Happy Bank, Happy Customer.
Bigproject(08053050830), You are as Big as u think,
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by Ave(f): 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2008
@bigproject,
are u saying we hav 2 b posted 2 where we had our medicals?what about people that had their medicals in kano and went 4 training in Lagos.Pls are u really sure? i am hoping 2 be calld soon becos i believe they are working on my case in Jesus name.A lady that had her interview with us said she was called last week that her discharge cert (NYSC)hasn't reached them so i believe they've reached our own oh.

August is endin 2moro lets all hope 4 the best in september,

Blessed weekend to everyone.
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by LINEK: 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2008
Ave,
Did u have your medicals in Kano? When was it? I learnt the T.school will be free in 3wks. I am also wondering if the training must be in Kano. I wish bigproject has an answer to this.
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by Ave(f): 4:52am On Sep 01, 2008
Lenik,

Yes i had my interview and medicals in kano (MAY 08),although i wrote d test in Dec 01,2007.

Wishing all intercontinental bank hopefuls happy new month.Lets hope 4 the best in this month of september.

The Lord is our strength.
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2008
TO Ave,Tofunmy an the rest,
Loke i said Kano will finish in 3wks time, and Abuja on the 3rd October
Th remaining trainee In kano will be called to Kano and that of Abuja in Abuja.
For Lagos Hopefuls, i think the remaining number can't make a training School so a test was conducted few weeks ago at the Head office, i uess you av 2 wait Tofunmy for them them to finish the interview for them whick i know it wont take more than 3wks from now.
The reason why the remaining people from Abuja are still waiting is Purposely from the Abuja Hr which love to keep the training School busy and Secondly based n heir expansion program cos day by day intercontinental Branches is increaing in abuja and they want to retain their people here.
I wish you all the best.
, Bigproject ( , you are as big as U think, 08053050830)
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by Tofunmmy(m): 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2008
@Bigproject

Thanks for the infos, but it has not being easy waiting all this while sha.

Secondly, has IBPlc started the interview for the new Lagos Hopefuls that wrote their test in the Head Office.

I pray God will see us thru. Amen.

Once again, thanks for the infos.

Enjoy the new month and believing that things will surely work out for us as we wanted. Amen.

Best of Luck.
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by imolede: 4:14pm On Sep 01, 2008
Bigproject,you are simply wrong.No exam took place after april and it simply lacks logic to conduct fill up exams when people are on the waiting list ET's can be trainned anywhere .We don't work like that.Tofummy and co. I like your spirit .If you are in Lagos just check with HQ personally and they will give you the latest info.Be persistent,they will give you a definite answer.
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by Tofunmmy(m): 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2008
@ imolede

Thanks for your infos, but still believe that everyone has right to his/her opinion. Do u work with IBPlc? and if u do, can u help the remaining Lagos April Hopefuls know their fate, cos the waiting is too long, but believing that one will get there.

As per getting in touch with the HQ, what of we that dont have chance to do that. I will be glad if u can reply me soonest.

Thank you in anticipation.

All the Best.
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by poochy(f): 8:59am On Sep 03, 2008
God will have mercy sha o. But why is IBPlc doing like this now? Thank God i didn't resign at my place of work since april when i went for the medicals. I'm still holding on anyway cos i need a change. sad
Re: When Is The Next Batch Of Intecrontinental Bank After The Aug. 11th Batch by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 03, 2008
To Imolede, U are free to express urself in saying no test was conducted after April
Do u know of test that was conducted on June 26 at the head office and since they av bn trainned in Bode Thomas.
If i say anything, am very sure of what am saying .
Are u in the HR to tell me what's going on.
Tofunmmy, relax u're almost there cos if u called the HR number all u will heard is that u should relax and wait for the next batch.
I got ur text message,take heart and u'll laugh last.

BIGPROJECT, you are as big as u think, 08053050830

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Recent Job Vacancies In Nigeria Today, March 2009 / Undergraduate And Postgraduate Scholarship In Romania / SPAR Nigeria Recruiting February 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.