Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

His Mom is A WITCH - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Mom is A WITCH (3150 Views)

Photos Of The Rescued Boy Branded A Witch / Akwa-Ibom Baby Left To Starve & Die For Being A Witch In Healthy-Looking Photos / See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Mom is A WITCH by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
he doesnt know what to do.. he has been told by spiritualist and by babas' them that his mom is a witch as well his maternal grandmom.. they are both active christian in, they seem to have eliminated the suspicion by their church activities.. praying and ori oke things ....
he lives with his mom in the family house but things are very poor for him.. advice him
Re: His Mom is A WITCH by dayokanu(m): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
This witch did not kill him when he was a hopeless and defenceless infant or baby

This witch carried him on her back

This witch breastfed him clothed and fed him till he is grown

This witch sent him to school and paid all his school fees

He still lives with this witch and she still hasnt killed him

Maybe you need to visit an orphanage and see helpless orphans who need this kain witch to take care of them

You and that your brainless spiritualist and baba need to be stoned publicly

19 Likes

Re: His Mom is A WITCH by Alexk2(m): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
'he was told'..'my pastor said'..these phrase av destroy families even when these pple re only making up lies in the name of church...I can only advice that you should know this God urself and learn hw to relate well with Him....He'll reveal such a thing to you and your protectn will then be guaranteed in Him.

4 Likes

Re: His Mom is A WITCH by Harmvirus(f): 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
Op You need Jesus
Re: His Mom is A WITCH by jumzzy448: 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
how dare you call your mother a witch? huh undecided

2 Likes

Re: His Mom is A WITCH by adeoladrg(m): 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
dayokanu: This witch did not kill him when he was a hopeless and defenceless infant or baby

Maybe you need to visit an orphanage and see helpless orphans who need this kain witch to take care of them

The so called witches love pple like u. Is it everybody witch that want to kill? U talk like u're not in this country. Some others just don't want their children to have children or be sucessful. *runs out of thread*

1 Like

Re: His Mom is A WITCH by greatgod2012(f): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
adeola_drg:

The so called witches love pple like u. Is it everybody witch that want to kill? U talk like u're not in this country. Some others just don't want their children to have children or be sucessful. *runs out of thread*

Really

I never believe I can find people like op and this person again in this civilized age.
So people still believe this type of BS.

1 Like

Re: His Mom is A WITCH by greatgod2012(f): 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
Izachk: he doesnt know what to do.. he has been told by spiritualist and by babas' them that his mom is a witch as well his maternal grandmom.. they are both active christian in, they seem to have eliminated the suspicion by their church activities.. praying and ori oke things ....
he lives with his mom in the family house but things are very poor for him.. advice him

Even with your title, it's very obvious that witches are pursuing you, not only your mum and maternal grandma o, but the whole Association of witches, both home and abroad.

You better find out where you're missing it and make necessary adjustment and stop all these "won so pe, won wi pe" kind of things.

I'm just afraid, because you too will want to have kids, my fear is that, can you escape your kids accusing you of same when they are also of age like you?

Food For Thought: Proverbs 20:20.
May God help you to find out yourself.

2 Likes

Re: His Mom is A WITCH by greatgod2012(f): 7:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
dayokanu: This witch did not kill him when he was a hopeless and defenceless infant or baby

May God bless you real goooood jare!

I can never be a friend to anyone with this mindset. No! Never!
People are praising and appreciating their mothers and someone is here accusing his mum of witchcraft!

2 Likes

Re: His Mom is A WITCH by taryour(f): 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2013

GASKIA!!! You have said it all.

@ op, you and your friend need to get your heads examined.
Re: His Mom is A WITCH by Olugbenger(m): 9:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
This is why atheists insult religious folks. undecided

2 Likes

Re: His Mom is A WITCH by Yemlizzy(f): 10:35pm On Dec 30, 2013
shockedshocked
Re: His Mom is A WITCH by MymothersKeeper(f): 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
Those people are liars, the kingdom of darkness aims to cause problems amongsts friends and the DEVIL himself is a reknowned author of confusion.
Re: His Mom is A WITCH by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
Get your own prayer life and keep on stepping.
No shaking smiley
Re: His Mom is A WITCH by greatgod2012(f): 2:29am On Dec 31, 2013
Olugbenger: This is why atheists insult religious folks. undecided

i tell you!
Re: His Mom is A WITCH by ifeegee(f): 4:36am On Dec 31, 2013
How old are you? You still live in your witch mother's house and still have the guts to call her a witch,when your mates are out there hustling to better their lives and improve on their parents lots for all they went through for them. Rubbish!!!
Re: His Mom is A WITCH by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 31, 2013
greatgod2012:

Even with your title, it's very obvious that witches are pursuing you, not only your mum and maternal grandma o, but the whole Association of witches, both home and abroad.

You better find out where you're missing it and make necessary adjustment and stop all these "wona so pe, won wi pe" kind of things.

I'm just afraid, because you too will want to have kids, my fear is that, can you escape your kids accusing you of same when they are also of age like you?

Food For Thought: Proverbs 20:20.
May God help you to find out yourself.

Forget that thing - if op has kids he will also accuse them of witchcraft.
Re: His Mom is A WITCH by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 31, 2013
Op, stop it please.

This kind of talk gets me really mad. I could pour you cold water right now if I see you, maybe that will bring you back to your senses.

As Uncle Dayo and Madam have correctly said, why would your mom wait until now to bewitch you?

Bia, I've taken this isht very personal. I'm disgusted by men like you who are to lazy to think the fawk forward, and blame farts and warts on innocent women who are living their lives; women who should be enjoying the fruits of their labour on you!

Your mother that didn't drink 'kaun blabla' or 'agbo iseyun' to kill you as a fetus.

She didn't use post partum depression, 'abisiwin', to smother you with a pillow.

She toiled days, stayed awake nights, just to see you grow this old so you'd have fattened up like a cow of bashan to be ripe enough for killing?

You must be a special kinda of eediot.

I'm double pained because I'm a single mom, though married now, and after all what I've gone through for my son, he'll up his lazy ar$$e(God forbid) one day and say I'm a witch. A-ya-ya-ya-ya!

See, I have an uncle who's just like you. When my dad was alive, he did everything to make sure this guy went to school, mbanu. He said he wanted to 'paddle his own canoe'. College of education, rara o. Its too low a cadre. Poly nko? He can't waste one year on IT. University kwa? He couldn't even be serious enough to write JAMB. Learn trade, haba! Blue collar job for a blue blood? Tufia! In 1999, after treating syphilis for the umpteenth time, he took a cutlass and wanted to kill my grandma, saying she's a witch.

Now my grandma has been dead for 4 years, and the lowlifer can't even get a hang on his life. The idiot, with his planless planlessness, has 7 daughters and is still trying for a boy, with a job as a security man and his wife selling 'melecine'.

Get a life.

If you're educated, get something doing.
If you're not, get something doing.
Get out of her house already.

As for the morons telling you she's the cause of your issues, we'll see what becomes of them on judgement day.

Ma bimi ninu mo jare. Ole oniranu agbaya omo okunrin.

3 Likes

Re: His Mom is A WITCH by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
grin grin madam molly. I don laff tire. You're so funny I swear.

Serves the silly dude right
mollytinrox: Op, stop it please.

This kind of talk gets me really mad. I could pour you cold water right now if I see you, maybe that will bring you back to your senses.

As Uncle Dayo and Madam have correctly said, why would your mom wait until now to bewitch you?

Bia, I've taken this isht very personal. I'm disgusted by men like you who are to lazy to think the fawk forward, and blame farts and warts on innocent women who are living their lives; women who should be enjoying the fruits of their labour on you!

Your mother that didn't drink 'kaun blabla' or 'agbo iseyun' to kill you as a fetus.

She didn't use post partum depression, 'abisiwin', to smother you with a pillow.

She toiled days, stayed awake nights, just to see you grow this old so you'd have fattened up like a cow of bashan to be ripe enough for killing?

I'm double pained because I'm a single mom, though married now, and after all what I've gone through for my son, he'll up his lazy ar$$e(God forbid) one day and say I'm a witch. A-ya-ya-ya-ya!

See, I have an uncle who's just like you. When my dad was alive, he did everything to make sure this guy went to school, mbanu. He said he wanted to 'paddle his own canoe'. College of education, rara o. Its too low a cadre. Poly nko? He can't waste one year on IT. University kwa? He couldn't even be serious enough to write JAMB. Learn trade, haba! Blue collar job for a blue blood? Tufia! In 1999, after treating syphilis for the umpteenth time, he took a cutlass and wanted to kill my grandma, saying she's a witch.

Now my grandma has been dead for 4 years, and the lowlifer can't even get a hang on his life. The idiot, with his planless planlessness, has 7 daughters and is still trying for a boy, with a job as a security man and his wife selling 'melecine'.

Get a life.

As for the morons telling you she's the cause of your issues, we'll see what becomes of them on judgement day.

Re: His Mom is A WITCH by Olugbenger(m): 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
oyb:

Forget that thing - if op has kids he will also accuse them of witchcraft.
grin grin grin
Re: His Mom is A WITCH by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
mollytinrox: Op, stop it please.
Get a life.

On point. @poster read this over and over

You should be the last person to call your mother a witch....
Re: His Mom is A WITCH by pickabeau1: 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
Molly

I no know say u fit burst like this
Re: His Mom is A WITCH by EfemenaXY: 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
@Dayo and Molly - well said.

You know, sometimes when you read the stup!d!ty of some posts, you get so angry, you just can't say anything for fear of doing damage to your keypad / phone.

All I can say is that @OP is a dangerous character that needs to be avoided by all means. No one close to him is remotely safe as it's his type that will never take responsibility for his actions (failures) but will happily and easily shift the blame on to someone else.

For a child to utter such regarding his mother and grandmother? Absolutely bewildering, I tell you.
Re: His Mom is A WITCH by ypepe: 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
Lorreta, congrats!
U no tell us naw
And I've been practising with my gele!
Now I don't know what to do. sad kiss

Topic.
As for d poster and his buddy, that's d handiwork of too much shepke.
When u drink that thing too much on an empty tummy, u will start hallucinating and I'm positive on one instance he actually sees d mum cahsing him with cutlass trying to kill him or telling him he can never worth a fadding in life.

If he goes to meet all these con men masquerading as pastors and gat his dreamz interpreted, what do u expect?
Somebody must fall mugu and our pastors must chop.

Now mother is a witch. Son is equally a wizard abi she is yet to initiate him?
Olodo!
Re: His Mom is A WITCH by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
thanks all for the comments even if i never mentioned myself to be the person in the picture, well una try well im sure he knows exactly what to do now, a YORUBA proverb state: "alatise lo mo arise ara e" ... and all of u guys that thinks people that posseses evil powers are people that are fierce looking, or people that are unfriendly from the physical outlook, if your one of those sorry folks, then i'd say your on a very deadly mission... enough word for the wise
Re: His Mom is A WITCH by soulglo: 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
It is better to be a witch that a fool. Your friend is an 1di0t. If he can call his mother a witch I can only imagine what he would do to a wife. She will definitely also be a "witch"
Re: His Mom is A WITCH by EfemenaXY: 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
soul_glo: It is better to be a witch that a fool. Your friend is an 1di0t. If he can call his mother a witch I can only imagine what he would do to a wife. She will definitely also be a "witch"

Then in that case, even his daughters won't be safe and certainly not the mother-in-law.

I mean just think about it: The mother's a witch, the wife's a witch, so therefore the daughter(s) is/are witch(es). It stands to reason that the MIL will be the 'queen' of all witches and, lord help any female colleague/boss that crosses his path and disagrees with him. They too will be named witches.

(Sigh) Some people need a complete overhaul and a brain transplant.
Re: His Mom is A WITCH by baby124: 9:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
A serious prayer point for mothers to be is that God should abort any stuP&id child that will cause her demise. OP, this is not your first thread on this matter because I am having a de ja vu moment on this topic. You only changed names. May your child call you these names and do anything you do to your mother right back to you. You are a lazy and useless fellow that refuses to take responsibility for his actions and work hard. This is why scammers who have eyes on you can open their mouth to insult your mother. For thinking such thoughts may God forgive you. If you try any thing to harm your mother, it shall never be well with you. Abisonu like you. Ask your useless pastor that only sees evil if him and your mother fly at night together. A witch is the only one that can identify another apart from God himself

1 Like

Re: His Mom is A WITCH by EfemenaXY: 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
^^ You'll be surprised at wetin poverty go make pessin utter.

I mean, how is this any different to the atrocities committed from sheer ignorance veiled under the cloak of religion? You need to watch some documentaries (saw one based in Congo Republic and another in our dear Naija), on witch hunting in West Africa and you'll weep for the victims (innocent children inclusive). And the sad thing is that the witch-hunters are no better.

smh.
Re: His Mom is A WITCH by mgbeketoto: 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
Sounds like an ETHNIC problem.
No solution.
Sorry.u kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This New Trend Really Helping Our Young Ones? Or A Damage / Another New Invention - How To Handle A Cheating Husband / Your Wife Brought Home This Hairstyle After A N10,000 Demand From You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.