Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,831 members, 7,802,664 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence (69189 Views)

Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy / Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods / Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
j.tenna:
Nonsense topic! Soon men will tell us not to sh.i.t. Ode op. Abeg grow up guys and face real women!

u a real woman.. please define REAL WOMAN 5 attributes of a REAL WOMAN.. i would love to hit on you see how long you last grin
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
angry
Skyda_D_Great:
hey babe! At least Just smile 4 me!
Be happy!
Tell dat goat say if he no carefull he go enter my pot soon
;Dstill not funny
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
shi t, poo, nonsense and ingredients, ds op must be a boy o, though I do my things wit coutesy, I am still my self anytime anyday...and if he isn't comfortable wit me except I pretend, let him get d fk to hell,
op, kindly transfer ur article to gals who dont know dir worth, bt for those who know dir worth...its OFFPOINT....
as if dose guys are angels...mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
grin "she laughed so loud
that
she didn't know when she
polluted" LMFAO!!!!
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Blackeard(m): 3:08pm On Dec 31, 2013
GentleMimi:
I dn't have any pikshure..
why na?
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by DonaldGenes(m): 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
Stereotypical of Andyblaze kind of ludicrous Thread. Naija Girls don suffer
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Xynthialuvy(f): 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
@OP,thanks for the information.
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Juderejoice(f): 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
If ur girlfrnd cant be herself wen around u, i s that a relationship?

U put rules on what u want and what u dont want, ever asked her if she is comfortable with all your habits

U say u dnt lyk gals dat r so artificial and fake bt with this kind of threads what xactly do u encorage

2 Likes

Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
Tschew
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by jtenna: 3:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
voltron:

u a real woman.. please define REAL WOMAN 5 attributes of a REAL WOMAN.. i would love to hit on you see how long you last grin
really? Do i have to point them out for you? Do me d curtsy of asking your mum.

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by 12month: 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
Nice one from Andyblaze.

- I hate it when girls chew bubble-gum in my presence

- I hate it when girls form foreign accent in my presence

- I hate it when I see a girl snubing on another lady. (Like looking her dress and shoes and then hisses or cuts a bad eye)

- I hate it when girls use cussing words in my presence (Especially to elders)

- I hate it when girls talk too much in my presence

- I hate it when two ladies are discussing and talking about their boyfriends in my presence

- I hate it when girls walk half-unclad in my presence (some certain clothes are not meant to be worn outside one's home)

- I hate it when girls wear make-up in my presence

- When in my presence, I hate it when girls are listening to music with their ear-piece and singing out the lyrics loud with their tolotolo voice

The list is endless...

so what do u like? most of what u listed turns me on
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by misslaw(f): 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
lmao...wait wait wait NT FUNNY..
A guy nt okay with 'ME' shud park well jor

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by sylvaprince(m): 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
Juderejoice: If ur girlfrnd cant be herself wen around u, i s that a relationship?
U put rules on what u want and what u dont want, ever asked her if she is comfortable with all your habits
U say u dnt lyk gals dat r so artificial and fake bt with this kind of threads what xactly do u encorage
oh yes, its a relationship....some things are just too gross...moreover,ladies shld be refined....some cultures even believe a lady shouldnt raise her voice...a lady doing any of d above (op) loses her feminism.
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
Dannylux: I hate it when a girl breathes in my presence, like can't you hold your breath for just an hour?

There is a solution to your problem..A BLOW UP DOLL would be perfect for someone like yourself. She would never give you any trouble, no fights, never talk back, and guess what, she doesn't even breathe at all.
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Rosieflower(f): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
Dannylux: I hate it when a girl breathes in my presence, like can't you hold your breath for just an hour?
lmao..do u want her dead?
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Mulahmanbmr(m): 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
Good
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by booblacain(m): 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
Andyblaze: [b]
• Farting In Our Presence-
Men hate this to the core, they may pretend not to
but they really hate when you do it in their presence.
If you doubt me, go and ask a man whom
you don't know to tell you what he thinks of a lady
who fart or always fart in front of him.

• Eating too much- Whenever you Ladies are in our Presence please try to control your eating habits. Not that we're too broke to buy you Food but eating without Class just because your indoors is disgusting to say the least!

• Washing of your undies (panties)- Please try to reduce the amount of times you wash your undies in our presence. Forget that popular slang which tends to say
that when a man loves you, he can even wash your
undies, we're not that cool with seeing someone else's undies!

• Talking too dirty -Please, have control of things you say in our presence. Don’t be too naughty when it comes to your
language except you want to remain a GIRLFRIEND
FOR LIFE!!!!!

• Laughing excessively- Control the length you laugh in front of us.
When we're not around, you can laugh and bring
down the roof if you wish.
I was talking to a lady and she laughed so loud that
she didn't know when she polluted.

• Always watching movies- If your a Nollywood addict please, for the
sake of not receiving any RED CARD, stop giving all your time to once
your man is around. We need total concentration when we are talking to you

• Fighting - Never you fight in front of your man, he may feel that
one day you will fight his mother.

• OverSabi attitude - Its very annoying when you always act like you know everything. When we argue about sports,romance,friends etc its cool for you to let us win sometimes as it would do you no harm than try to make sure you POV is the most correct even when its not.
[/b]
angry angry

well, the first four points only show you have never been in love before. The last three are right though.
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by thymedcurry(f): 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
Actually, you do need to speak for yourself. All the things you mentioned might be a turn on for another man. Some guys consider prim and proper ladies as boring.

Btw...if you don't like your girl washing her underwear in your presence, why not walk away.
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Blackeard(m): 4:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
thymedcurry: Actually, you do need to speak for yourself. All the things you mentioned might be a turn on for another man. Some guys consider prim and proper ladies as boring.

Btw...if you don't like your girl washing her underwear in your presence, why not walk away.
none of this shiit irritate me. Actually I love a gurl that knows how to enjoy food. Plus a lady without a sense of humour is just like a brick wall. So sorry OP, ur case is psychological

1 Like

Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2013
Cykik: angry ;Dstill not funny
okay babe! Today is new year eve! Nd its not right to make enemies!
Xo abeg no vex for all d tin wey i talk! I bin dey joke.
Dont be annoyed!
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Christmasdon(m): 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2013
.yes the op is so on point. Girls/Ladies should learn to comport themselves in a very good way. My contribution though.
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Pchidexy(m): 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
I don't like it when a lady tell me 'go and die'
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by adinagentle: 4:33pm On Dec 31, 2013

you have got to be kidding me, can u do without breathin for dat lng. Abeg take it easy with us girls, na u guys sef get more issues
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by akonucheinfo(m): 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
Farting In Our Presence-

@Op, I don't subscribe to your first point. in fact, am yet to see a lady that will fart in my presence. Any woman that does that when we ɑ̤̥̈̊я̩̥̊є̲̣̥ alone together, I will forever cherish her. Cos that's being real to me, though not saying she should fart always.

We ɑ̤̥̈̊я̩̥̊є̲̣̥ all fart, abi na mess. It will be fun, wen you ɑ̤̥̈̊я̩̥̊є̲̣̥ all alone.
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by GentleFrank(m): 4:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
Good !
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Redhot111(m): 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
SELENAqueensy: Am guilty of numba one and four embarassed
so u. Dey mess any how? Hmmm dem trow u yansh disease?
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by goodgood2(m): 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2013

This guy is crazy. If you believe that, click LIKE.

I'll read this comment again tomorrow. It's ludicrous and hilarious and funny and ridiculous. Folks, stop laughing. Happy new year. Hit the LIKE button.
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
Skyda_D_Great:
okay babe! Today is new year eve! Nd its not right to make enemies!
Xo abeg no vex for all d tin wey i talk! I bin dey joke.
Dont be annoyed!
do you want me to do this, grin same to you.[new year eve]
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
Cykik: do you want me to do this, grin same to you.[new year eve]
ehn Do what? I dont get u!
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Aliangel2008(f): 5:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
Andyblaze: [b]
• Farting In Our Presence-

• Eating too much- Whenever you Ladies are in our Presence please try to control your eating habits. Not that we're too broke to buy you Food but eating without Class just because your indoors is disgusting to say the least!

• Washing of your undies (panties)- Please try to reduce the amount of times you wash your undies in our presence. Forget that popular slang which tends to say
that when a man loves you, he can even wash your
undies, we're not that cool with seeing someone else's undies!

• Talking too dirty -Please, have control of things you say in our presence. Don’t be too naughty when it comes to your
language except you want to remain a GIRLFRIEND
FOR LIFE!!!!!

• Laughing excessively- Control the length you laugh in front of us.
When we're not around, you can laugh and bring
down the roof if you wish.
I was talking to a lady and she laughed so loud that
she didn't know when she polluted.

• Always watching movies- If your a Nollywood addict please, for the
sake of not receiving any RED CARD, stop giving all your time to once
your man is around. We need total concentration when we are talking to you

• Fighting - Never you fight in front of your man, he may feel that
one day you will fight his mother.

• OverSabi attitude - Its very annoying when you always act like you know everything. When we argue about sports,romance,friends etc its cool for you to let us win sometimes as it would do you no harm than try to make sure you POV is the most correct even when its not.
[/b]
angry angry
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by GentleMimi: 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
IYA NGBALI: can I borrow you my prik-shore
No thanks,go wa*nk off ur prikshore.
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by adebayo201: 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
Donalð Genes: Stereotypical of Andyblaze kind of ludicrous Thread. Naija Girls don suffer
I tell u!
I'm kind of surprised to see that he's the op. Thank God for him life sha!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Snubs Her Lover In Pre-Wedding Photo / The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.