Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence (69187 Views)

Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy / Nland Guys Stop over Hyping The Ladies..we are making them feel like Gods / Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When Youdo All These In Our Presence! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Princewell2012(m): 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
Thanks op dis is very educative, any responsible woman could learn from this. But others would just nag and ague about it, just to prove their points. It is very easy for you to know a responsible girl, just by the way they responds to issue like this.
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Oppypoppy: 7:37am On Jan 02, 2014
Werrin be all diz yeye dos and donts? diz all abt you andyblaze, na d tin u no dey like u write. Not dsame for all guyz... if na fight kool dat tin dey pizz man off but all oda tin u put is all abt werrin U No Like.
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Elbisco(m): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2014
SELENAqueensy: Am guilty of numba one and four embarassed
your sins are forgiven........(not forming Christ tho)
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Elbisco(m): 10:17am On Jan 02, 2014
Dannylux: I hate it when a girl breathes in my presence, like can't you hold your breath for just an hour?
Bros....u̶̲̥̅̊ b terminator?...(t1000)
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by smiley1985(f): 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2014
@OP, almost every point here is true but for "farting" and "washing of undies" u got it too wrong.
Maybe you are using yourself as a yardstick to every other man out there.
EG.if I don't fart in front of my husband who then should hear me fart?
Washing of undies...am I suppose to go out and wash my undies? Because by the time I av done the house laundry to the level of washing my undies which is alwaz the last thing to do, he must be washing the toilet cos he sure is my PA till the day we get a house help

Finish
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by smiley1985(f): 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
GentleMimi: Mtchewww! All these points are applicable to males as well. Abeg make we hear word jare. Una go come here dey give rules and regulations,while in the real world u are a maga to these same babes.

God bless you.
As if them no do pass
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by simdam500(m): 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
hmmmm. just checkin out this thread!

Andy with his fuckin list.... anyway as ur guyman

SECONDED
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by KStegar(m): 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2014
sкчscrαρεr™:
Nice one from Andyblaze.

- I hate it when girls chew bubble-gum in my presence

- I hate it when girls form foreign accent in my presence

- I hate it when I see a girl snubing on another lady. (Like looking her dress and shoes and then hisses or cuts a bad eye)

- I hate it when girls use cussing words in my presence (Especially to elders)

- I hate it when girls talk too much in my presence

- I hate it when two ladies are discussing and talking about their boyfriends in my presence

- I hate it when girls walk half-unclad in my presence (some certain clothes are not meant to be worn outside one's home)

- I hate it when girls wear make-up in my presence

- When in my presence, I hate it when girls are listening to music with their ear-piece and singing out the lyrics loud with their tolotolo voice

The list is endless...
sкчscrαρεr™:
Nice one from Andyblaze.

- I hate it when I see a girl snubing on another lady. (Like looking her dress and shoes and then hisses or cuts a bad eye)

- I hate it when two ladies are discussing and talking about their boyfriends in my presence

- I hate it when girls walk half-unclad in my presence (some certain clothes are not meant to be worn outside one's home)

- When in my presence, I hate it when girls are listening to music with their ear-piece and singing out the lyrics loud with their tolotolo voice

The list is endless...
sкчscrαρεr™:
Nice one from Andyblaze.

The list is endless...
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Abbey2878(m): 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
U are too gbasky well done ise opolo
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by candycoleen(f): 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
sкчscrαρεr™:
Haba sis, trying to dispute the undisputable.
naa. she just said it d way it is
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by plekene(m): 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nice write up... Men don't also like it when women lie when we re present. It makes us wonder or think about alot of things.
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by RuthAlexander(f): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2014
like seriously? who had d time to write dis trash abeg? like the dudes can be better angry[/color][color=#990000]
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by thakma: 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2014
sadcompletely insane
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Temysteve(m): 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
Dyt:
Mtchewwwwwwwwww
Some girls ar sturborn, dey will neva listerning to the fact, u ar 1 of dem..
Re: Dear Ladies, We Do Not Appreciate It When You Do These In Our Presence by Dyt(f): 4:00pm On Apr 06, 2015
Temysteve:
Some girls ar sturborn, dey will neva listerning to the fact, u ar 1 of dem..

undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Snubs Her Lover In Pre-Wedding Photo / The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.