Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

( Strictly For Ladies) Five Ways Indecent Dressing Can Affect Your Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ( Strictly For Ladies) Five Ways Indecent Dressing Can Affect Your Relationship (1517 Views)

Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively / Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. / Childhood Habits That Affect Your Relationship Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

( Strictly For Ladies) Five Ways Indecent Dressing Can Affect Your Relationship by bobolekepee(m): 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
FIVE WAYS INDECENT DRESSING
CAN AFFECT
YOUR RELATIONSHIP OR DETERMINE THE KIND
OF RELATIONSHIP YOU FIND YOURSELF IN.

sometimes pple see fashion as something that is
just fun but to be sincere fashion is more than
that... Somtimes it takes only ur outfit for pple
to knw the kind of person u're.. E.g if u see a
girl putting on hijab, u need no one to tell you
that she's a muslim..

Now how do fink ur outfit can affect ur
relationship?

1)IT DETERMINES THE SET OF PEOPLE YOU
MEET.
The way you dress sometimes determines the
type of people you meet day in day out. If u're
someone that alwayz dress descent, descent
people will alwayz wanna associate themselvs
with you and if you re someone that dress in a
naughty way naughty pple will alwayz come
your way. The point is ur lover can either be
one of the two....

2)IT DETERMINES PEOPLE'S INTENTIONS
TOWARDS YOU.
If you're the type of girl that alwayz fall into
the hands of wrong guys, the way you dress can
also be one of the reasons.. The way you dress
can determine a guy's intention, Wat exactly he
want you for. E.g if you're the type that alwayz
dress carelessly nd half naked, i predict that
75% of guyz dat wil propose wil al ve a common
goal 'which is 'sex':.. Cos it's ur body that
attract dem .

3)TRUST.
The way you dress sometimes can determine if
ur boyfrnd wil trust you or not.. If u dress
carelessly all the time nd ur bf trust you.. It
will get to a stage that he'll start doubting if
u're who he think you're. Nd with time he wont
trust you anymore.(e.g) i cant see my gf
walking out of a guy's house(maybe myfrnd)
dressed half naked.. Ha! Such trust can be
dangerous..

4) IT DETERMINES YOUR WORTH OR VALUE.
IF you dont value yourself people wont value
u.. Bad dressin can make you lose your value..
If you dress badly.. I mean in an indescent
manner, e.g half nude.. Nobody will value
you.. Everyone will see u as a LovePeddler so wuld
your boyfrnd.. Nd dis too can affect ur
relationship cos it wil be hard for you to get
thru love... All u'l get will be sex love.

5) CAN LEAD TO RAPE.
Mostimes when a girl want to visit her bf they
make sure they are sexally attractive.. Yea it's
gud.. But shuld ve limit.. If it's beyond dat limit
you can be a victim of rape.. If u dress half
naked in the front of ur guy nd his sexual urge
arose bt wen he askd u for sex u refused.. He
might ve it with force.
And many more..

ONE LOVE

Thank You
Re: ( Strictly For Ladies) Five Ways Indecent Dressing Can Affect Your Relationship by sammyyoung2(m): 8:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
very NICE
Re: ( Strictly For Ladies) Five Ways Indecent Dressing Can Affect Your Relationship by bobolekepee(m): 8:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
sammy.young:
very NICE
Thanks alot
Re: ( Strictly For Ladies) Five Ways Indecent Dressing Can Affect Your Relationship by Oyinprince(m): 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
hmmn
Re: ( Strictly For Ladies) Five Ways Indecent Dressing Can Affect Your Relationship by bobolekepee(m): 9:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
Oyinprince: hmmn
What happen?
Re: ( Strictly For Ladies) Five Ways Indecent Dressing Can Affect Your Relationship by Aphrodite4(f): 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
Hmm.. Interesting..
Re: ( Strictly For Ladies) Five Ways Indecent Dressing Can Affect Your Relationship by Toktee(m): 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
A friend dump his fiancee for the same reasons.
Re: ( Strictly For Ladies) Five Ways Indecent Dressing Can Affect Your Relationship by slap1(m): 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
Toktee: A friend dump his fiancee for the same reasons.
I can do the same. I hate indecent dressing. Recently, I lost the respect and love I had for a particular girl because of this. How can you wear a very tight leggings with a waist-length top, revealing the complete shape of your backside!? Odi egwu o!
Re: ( Strictly For Ladies) Five Ways Indecent Dressing Can Affect Your Relationship by bobolekepee(m): 9:58pm On Dec 30, 2013
slap1: I can do the same. I hate indecent dressing. Recently, I lost the respect and love I had for a particular girl because of this. How can you wear a very tight leggings with a waist-length top, revealing the complete shape of your backside!? Odi egwu o!
Lol
Re: ( Strictly For Ladies) Five Ways Indecent Dressing Can Affect Your Relationship by phransix147(m): 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
All a half na.ked gurl can do to me is just head turn and a tot of how much wuld it cost me to have her in bed shekinna! But when I see a decently dressed gurl I comport hoping she would like me 4 being gentle!
Re: ( Strictly For Ladies) Five Ways Indecent Dressing Can Affect Your Relationship by bobolekepee(m): 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
phransix147: All a half na.ked gurl can do to me is just head turn and a tot of how much wuld it cost me to have her in bed shekinna! But when I see a decently dressed gurl I comport hoping she would like me 4 being gentle!
Yeah... I agree wit u
Re: ( Strictly For Ladies) Five Ways Indecent Dressing Can Affect Your Relationship by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
pls add me to ur whatsapp grp
Re: ( Strictly For Ladies) Five Ways Indecent Dressing Can Affect Your Relationship by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
Dressing really matters alot.
Re: ( Strictly For Ladies) Five Ways Indecent Dressing Can Affect Your Relationship by PrettyClare7(f): 7:03am On Jul 28, 2015
This wonderful topic deserves a place on front page. Most girls wil keep asking why d guys that approach have no intention of doing the honourable thing

(1) (Reply)

18 Ugly Truths About Modern Dating. / Guys, Have You Ever Had A Lady That Never Wanted You To Spend A Dime On Her ? / Why Are Girls Of Nowadays Too Materialistic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.