Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story (39198 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / Life Of A Unilag Student / My Complicated Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story by walex2(m): 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
Whether this is ficton or not 65percent of UNlLAG Babes are professional prostitutes. My friend is a Manager of an hohotel here in Ojodu-Berger Lagos their club run through Thuirsday to Saturday everyweek. They have a standing Hiace Bus of which they take to Unilag on all the nites to pack ladies to come and sleep with an Unknow man just because of 3k. That is d standard they will tell u before leaving that 3k is the standard price in order to avoid controversy thereafter. If they are lucky some of them may decide to pay higher. If u have a daugher, sister or niece and she tell u she is in Unilag pls pay her unschedule visit expecially if the lady in question reside in the hostel.

1 Like

Re: A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story by stefikal(f): 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2013
walex2: Whether this is ficton or not 65percent of UNlLAG Babes are professional prostitutes. My friend is a Manager of an hohotel here in Ojodu-Berger Lagos their club run through Thuirsday to Saturday everyweek. They have a standing Hiace Bus of which they take to Unilag on all the nites to pack ladies to come and sleep with an Unknow man just because of 3k. That is d standard they will tell u before leaving that 3k is the standard price in order to avoid controversy thereafter. If they are lucky some of them may decide to pay higher. If u have a daugher, sister or niece and she tell u she is in Unilag pls pay her unschedule visit expecially if the lady in question reside in the hostel.

Thank God for the bolded else you would have heard from me...

What is it with all NL guys attacking ladies today sef?

Na new year gift be that? Shoooo angry
Re: A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story by akposking(m): 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2013
What is this?
Re: A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story by GentleFrank(m): 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
Good !
Re: A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story by Iceduhu(m): 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
pheww, all along I tot some one was trying to expose me, till I read to the end then I realise it was not me been expose. any way mine went smoothly with dis chick I got on tweeter, and all things been equal, am inlove once again.
Re: A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
FOOL

1 Like

Re: A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story by ghettodreamz(m): 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story by damolasanusi(f): 7:13pm On Dec 31, 2013
Donmichaelz: Moral of the story;-
-Anytime you find such a guy and discover he is a maga before he comes back drive his car to pantaker and sell the car..

-call his friend back and thank him for the info then zoom off with the phone
Dude u aint nice at all....
Re: A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story by guiddoti: 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2013
The last day super story finally made fp. Op must give testimony lol
Re: A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ur mama head no leave you.
Re: A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story by onomeasike: 2:23am On Jan 01, 2014
walex2: Whether this is ficton or not 65percent of UNlLAG Babes are professional prostitutes. My friend is a Manager of an hohotel here in Ojodu-Berger Lagos their club run through Thuirsday to Saturday everyweek. They have a standing Hiace Bus of which they take to Unilag on all the nites to pack ladies to come and sleep with an Unknow man just because of 3k. That is d standard they will tell u before leaving that 3k is the standard price in order to avoid controversy thereafter. If they are lucky some of them may decide to pay higher. If u have a daugher, sister or niece and she tell u she is in Unilag pls pay her unschedule visit expecially if the lady in question reside in the hostel.

Who's this quack statistician? I am sure you were denied admission by unilag due to the school's high admission standard. Nobody should take you and your hotel manager friend seriously. No serious person will scale the admission hurdle of prestigious University of Lagos and want to lose it recklessly. Most of the gurls deceiving you and your imaginary friend are prostitutes who are deceiving slowpokes like you claiming to be akokites.Dont drag the dignity of a first class school and dignity of diligent female students( and alumnae who are currently leading in various fields of human endeavors) of Unilag with your hatred for the school.
Unilag remains the nations pride and University of first choice.

@Op/moderator:nice story,pls put a disclaimer on your fiction before some gullible people start peddling it as another beer parlor or hotel discussion.
Re: A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story by geeez: 8:30am On Jan 01, 2014
You could easily have been another Cynthia

And since you're not from a rich home, your case won't have gone her way

You'd have been dead, rotten and forgotten
Re: A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story by hamisu747: 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
u 4 no run nw no b just 2 knackam u ma go enjoy ai
Re: A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story by AlphaMaximus(m): 12:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
Re: A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story by bensonkingsley: 11:32am On Jan 03, 2014
Lobatan, ur name 4 be sorry.

Re: A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story by joe4christ(m): 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2014
Niger delta boi: i hope you ladies are learning from this experience.

You really must be a boy, but i dont seems to understand why you're this gullible.
Upgrade your level of reasoning man...
Re: A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story by joe4christ(m): 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
emaboi: Welcome to planet Earth.. Where loosing your phone is more painful than loosing your virginity...where sex is free and love is costly...

What is wrong with these boys, shouldn't you all be in the teenage section of this forum
Re: A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story by Destiny166: 7:58am On Jan 08, 2014
Her that is a fool, if I was girl I will pretend I didn't see d txt if he offer to give moni again I will collect n witout letting him notice, I end d relationship fast, ahhhhhhh Gilr can Neva be smarter than Guyz..... Guyz abi ?
Re: A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story by Tomtoxic: 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2014
Nyc stori
Re: A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story by Hawlahscho(m): 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2014
onomeasike:

Who's this quack statistician? I am sure you were denied admission by unilag due to the school's high admission standard. Nobody should take you and your hotel manager friend seriously. No serious person will scale the admission hurdle of prestigious University of Lagos and want to lose it recklessly. Most of the gurls deceiving you and your imaginary friend are prostitutes who are deceiving slowpokes like you claiming to be akokites.Dont drag the dignity of a first class school and dignity of diligent female students( and alumnae who are currently leading in various fields of human endeavors) of Unilag with your hatred for the school.
Unilag remains the nations pride and University of first choice.

@Op/moderator:nice story,pls put a disclaimer on your fiction before some gullible people start peddling it as another beer parlor or hotel discussion.

Beautiful SPEECH!

and!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie Blasts Elnathan John, A Writer From Kaduna In New Interview / "365": A Novelette / Wole Soyinka Celebrates His 85th Birthday: 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.