Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help (3875 Views)

She's Driving Me Nut!! / Temigrace Is Driving Me Crazy Plss Help Oo / My Neighbour Is Driving Me Crazy!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by coache(m): 11:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
Hello nairalanders, please help a brother. the story is long but I'll just summarise. In 2008, I had a female friend who was always coming to my shop. She was in SS2 then while I was awaiting my admission. She is a very pretty girl and had a lot of guys asking her out of which she always tells me about and I'll advise her on what to do because she was very young. I really admired her but refused to fall for her beauty due to the role i was playing for her but never knew she had a crush on me. This continued for some months till her dad beat her up in my shop one evening. The next day she came around and promised never to com to my shop again since her dad embarrassed her because of me. For the past five years each time we were both in town and I tried talking to her she always pushed me away not until towards the ending of this year that she actually gave me a chance and we became friends again. She told me she was alone and that I made her close her heart to guys. She wouldn't agree with me that I was only protecting her then. I noticed she was still much into me just like I'm into her too. Since I believe we were both ready now cos I'm currently serving and she's in her finals, decided to ask her out.she refused and claimed not to love me yet we are close and sometimes we kissed. She kisses me so deeply yet tells me she don't love me. Please is she for real? Or she just wants to hurt me? Please friends I really need your sincere advise. Thanks
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by Caracta(f): 11:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
She said she doesn't love you...then she doesn't. She probably needs you to service her once in a while...more like a tool. You have been friend-zoned. Please move on.

Kissing doesn't equate to love and acceptance. You can't force it.

And in case she lied about it, you would know through her reaction when you leave her.

1 Like

Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by experimentist: 11:58pm On Dec 30, 2013
Caracta: She said she doesn't love you...then she doesn't. She probably needs you to service her once in a while...more like a tool. You have been friend-zoned. Please move on.

And in case she lied about it, you would know through her reaction when you leave her.
hmmm! U be character oh, I dey gbadun ur flows.. E get wetin I wan ask you sef.
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by Caracta(f): 12:01am On Dec 31, 2013
experimentist: hmmm! U be character oh, I dey gbadun ur flows.. E get wetin I wan ask you sef.

Lol...you can ask if you won't be derailing this thread.
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by pasqal09: 12:08am On Dec 31, 2013
Well, OP, I think she can't really interpret her feelings. But from what you said, you still stand a good chance of winning her. Put more effort.

2 Likes

Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by coache(m): 12:10am On Dec 31, 2013
Caracta: She said she doesn't love you...then she doesn't. She probably needs you to service her once in a while...more like a tool. You have been friend-zoned. Please move on.

Hmmm I guess you're right but moving on seems to be so tough. Thanks dear.
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by coache(m): 12:14am On Dec 31, 2013
pasqal09: Well, OP, I think she can't really interpret her feelings. But from what you said, you still stand a good chance of winning her. Put more effort.
Wow that's so true because of the way she even looks at me....but really don't knw how much longer I can hold on.
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by pasqal09: 12:16am On Dec 31, 2013
coache:
Wow that's so true because of the way she even looks at me....but really don't knw how much longer I can hold on.

She just needs more persuasion.
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by coache(m): 12:19am On Dec 31, 2013
guys please I need more of your advise so I wouldn't make a decision that I might regret.thanks.
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by coache(m): 12:24am On Dec 31, 2013
pasqal09:

She just needs more persuasion.
Hmmm........but in the normal sense, is a relationship supposed to be established on the ground of persuasion and not understanding and love?
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by Caracta(f): 12:28am On Dec 31, 2013
Just be careful. I'm a woman and I know how these things work...to an extent. I can show you love whereas I feel nada for you...until I profess my love.

I can even stick around with you for years or a couple of months...however, giving you hints that I feel nada. It's left for you to believe me or read the handwriting on the wall. And if you decide to wallow in your fantasy, e no consign me grin

All the best cheesy
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by lymelyte(m): 12:29am On Dec 31, 2013
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by coache(m): 12:43am On Dec 31, 2013
Caracta: Just be careful. I'm a woman and I know how these things work...to an extent. I can show you love whereas I feel nada for you...until I profess my love.

I can even stick around with you for years or a couple of months...however, giving you hints that I feel nada. It's left for you to believe me or read the handwriting on the wall. And if you decide to wallow in your fantasy, e no consign me grin

All the best cheesy
Lolz.......if na you be this babe, I sure say my own for don be o becos na kill you go just kill me grin
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by experimentist: 12:43am On Dec 31, 2013
Caracta:

Lol...you can ask if you won't be derailing this thread.
are u married?
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by Caracta(f): 12:46am On Dec 31, 2013
coache:
Lolz.......if na you be this babe, I sure say my own for don be o becos na kill you go just kill me grin

Lol...let me not scare you.

Keep persuading her. Pray and fast too. Nothing good comes easy (so they say) grin
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by Caracta(f): 12:46am On Dec 31, 2013
experimentist: are u married?

No, I'm not cheesy
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by experimentist: 12:48am On Dec 31, 2013
Caracta: Just be careful. I'm a woman and I know how these things work...to an extent. I can show you love whereas I feel nada for you...until I profess my love.

All the best cheesy
@caracta, u c wetin u yarn ^up there ehn, na exactly wetin dis babe dey do me and me I love dis girl die. She's always around, play with me etc but she still insist we just friendsangry

As in eeh, idk whata do fa, walai, mek una help me na.
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by coache(m): 12:48am On Dec 31, 2013
lymelyte: https://www.nairaland.com/1568049/new-year-resolution
Bros please I asked for advise and not a link to some new year resolutions that will not even survive the first month.........Pls I mean no offence...thanks
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by experimentist: 12:48am On Dec 31, 2013
Caracta:

No, I'm not cheesy
in a relationship?
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by captcochrane(m): 12:51am On Dec 31, 2013
experimentist: are u married?
cool
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by experimentist: 12:52am On Dec 31, 2013
captcochrane: cool
yes?
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by Caracta(f): 12:53am On Dec 31, 2013
experimentist: in a relationship?

Yes
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by coache(m): 12:53am On Dec 31, 2013
Caracta:

Keep persuading her. Pray and fast too. Nothing good comes easy (so they say) grin
Hmmm I've prayed but dat fasting part na long thing o.... not dat I can't o grin
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by captcochrane(m): 12:53am On Dec 31, 2013
experimentist: yes?
grin
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by captcochrane(m): 12:57am On Dec 31, 2013
Caracta:

Yes
angry experimentist
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by pasqal09: 12:58am On Dec 31, 2013
coache:
Hmmm........but in the normal sense, is a relationship supposed to be established on the ground of persuasion and not understanding and love?
Sometimes Yes, only if there's a chemistry between you and her. I've a actually been in this situation before. The attraction between me and one certain girl I used to know was overwhelming, it was very obvious that we were into each other, even people around noticed it. But when I approached her, she turned me down, but I gave up on her. I ran into her after a while and she confessed that she was actually expecting me to put more efforts, she made it clear that she was disappointed that I gave up so easily.
So sometimes, you just have to try harder.
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by Caracta(f): 12:59am On Dec 31, 2013
experimentist: @caracta, u c wetin u yarn ^up there ehn, na exactly wetin dis babe dey do me and me I love dis girl die. She's always around, play with me etc but she still insist we just friendsangry

As in eeh, idk whata do fa, walai, mek una help me na.

Keep being friends...maybe she'll consider you after seven years or invite you to her wedding grin

Love is a beautiful thing but when it is not reciprocated, we get hurt and feel "small". You can't force someone to love you.

I'll suggest you get your mind off her. Yes, you can do it. Sometimes, girls like this begin to run after you once they see you are no longer all over them. She would probably miss you and pick up a fight for "abandoning" her for a while. This way, you would know she likes you.

If she had no feelings for you, when you leave, she would be like, "Thank goodness! Good riddance!"

Doesn't work in all cases though.

1 Like

Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by coache(m): 1:00am On Dec 31, 2013
Caracta:

But from a lady's point of view according to the story of how everything happened, do you think I really hurt her to deserve this treatment or she's just trying to be hard to get?
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by Caracta(f): 1:01am On Dec 31, 2013
coache:
Hmmm I've prayed but dat fasting part na long thing o.... not dat I can't o grin

Keep trying. You can also have a heart-to-heart talk with her.

I don't believe in playing hard-to-get for a very long time. It's childish.
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by coache(m): 1:04am On Dec 31, 2013
pasqal09:
Sometimes Yes, only if there's a chemistry between you and her. I've a actually been in this situation before. The attraction between me and one certain girl I used to know was overwhelming, it was very obvious that we were into each other, even people around noticed it. But when I approached her, she turned me down, but I gave up on her. I ran into her after a while and she confessed that she was actually expecting me to put more efforts, she made it clear that she was disappointed that I gave up so easily.
Hmmm wonder why some ladies could be so complicated! undecided
pasqal09:
Hmmm wonder why some ladies could be so complicated!
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by experimentist: 1:05am On Dec 31, 2013
Caracta:

Keep being friends...maybe she'll consider you after seven years or invite you to her wedding grin

Love is a beautiful thing but when it is not reciprocated, we get hurt and feel "small". You can't force someone to love you.

I'll suggest you get your mind off her. Yes, you can do it. Sometimes, girls like this begin to run after you once they see you are no longer all over them. She would probably miss you and pick up a fight for "abandoning" her for a while. This way, you would know she likes you.

If she had no feelings for you, when you leave, she would be like, "Thank goodness! Good riddance!"

Doesn't work in all cases though.
come o, how did u know all dis things? As u small like dis u don gather experience so shocked abi na ur job? Cos u get answer to all dis kain questions.... I don dey like you oh!
Re: She's Driving Me Crazy....please Help by experimentist: 1:08am On Dec 31, 2013
@character abeg I wan sleep now, where make u hook up in d morning? wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chai...what I Saw In My Kitchen Shock Me / Is This Lady Beautiful? / Oh, For The Married Couples...anal Sex Or Doggy A Sin?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.