Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! (8149 Views)

'return Me To My Former Shape Before A Divorce' - Wife Tells Husband / 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce / He Reveals His True Identity And Wants A Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by shizzle11(m): 7:14am On Jan 01, 2014
greatgod2012: Can this be true?

Na wa o!

If this is true, let's please pray for them o, they need our prayers o!
like seriously.?

And i guess doing that will solve your immediate family problems. Have you finished praying for your fellow countrymen and women?

nonsense...
Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 01, 2014
Maclatunji, why are you arguing like an ignorant, uneducated market woman? Most times, you totally baffle me. What with all the fake/weak Blog links you're proudly providing? Please, take your blind argument to the Islam section. Let people on here have some intelligent discourse.

Mgbeke feeling funky. undecided
Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by maclatunji: 8:04am On Jan 01, 2014
Phema: Maclatunji, why are you arguing like an ignorant, uneducated market woman? Most times, you totally baffle me. What with all the fake/weak Blog links you're proudly providing? Please, take your blind argument to the Islam section. Let people on here have some intelligent discourse.

Mgbeke feeling funky. undecided

And the pictures are? You are going to remain baffled in life for a long time if you continue to argue against the obvious. #Pele
Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by maclatunji: 8:09am On Jan 01, 2014
shizzle11:
like seriously.?

And i guess doing that will solve your immediate family problems. Have you finished praying for your fellow countrymen and women?

nonsense...

Do not be angry at her seemingly over-the-top concern for the Obamas. America would not be a superpower if it did not have the ability to influence people's mind to the point of making them willing tools in its hands.
Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by greatgod2012(f): 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2014
shizzle11:
like seriously.?

nonsense...

why now?
We dey fight before?
This is new year, too early for this, don't you know?
I honestly really don't know why i deserve this comment from you.
Happy new year to you, though.........

3 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
^^ Abeg ignore.
Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by jumzzy448: 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
greatgod2012:

why now?
We dey fight before?
I really respect you.
Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by shizzle11(m): 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
greatgod2012:

why now?
We dey fight before?

I'm sorry if I was a bit harsh with my comment, I kinda felt your overzealousness in sympathizing with Americas first family was taken a little too far, its nothing personal sis.

Thanks for exhibiting some courtesy....

A blessed new year to you too smiley
Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by shizzle11(m): 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
maclatunji:

Do not be angry at her seemingly over-the-top concern for the Obamas. America would not be a superpower if it did not have the ability to influence people's mind to the point of making them willing tools in its hands.
)

True. America really has an overbearing influence on the rest of the world. Alas i was also over the top with my response to her tho. thanks bro smiley
Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by greatgod2012(f): 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
shizzle11:

I'm sorry if I was a bit harsh with my comment, I kinda felt your overzealousness in sympathizing with Americas first family was taken a little too far, its nothing personal sis.

Thanks for exhibiting some courtesy....

A blessed new year to you too smiley

you're welcome my dear brother.
Apology accepted!
We are all sinners saved by grace.
It is well with you and all of us.

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by greatgod2012(f): 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
jumzzy448:
I really respect you.

thank you ma.
I respect you as well ma.
You know we are all sinners saved by grace.
Happy new year ma.

Ewuro707: ^^ Abeg ignore.

thanks ma.
You're blessed ma.
Happy new year to you and yours!

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Wants A Divorce! by shizzle11(m): 11:40pm On Jan 01, 2014
greatgod2012:

you're welcome my dear brother.
Apology accepted!
We are all sinners saved by grace.
It is well with you and all of us
AMEN!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is It That A Man Never Worries About His Future Until He Gets A Wife / Baby Items At Unbelievably Affordable Prices / Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.