Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Best Way To Say Bye To 2013 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Best Way To Say Bye To 2013 (567 Views)

Good Bye Nairaland.....i Am Killing Myself This Night / 10 Things Never To Say To Your Child / Best Way to Punish Kids? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Way To Say Bye To 2013 by tenry(m): 4:40am On Dec 31, 2013
just want to thank the Lord,nothing to add or ask, Just thanks. Only God could have brought us this far,the battle raged, the enemies roared, the trials intensified but God had the last say, the more the atacks, the greater the victories, the more the devil sneered, the more God interveined, God took us through, God showed for us ,He more than blessed us with stupendous grace, in all, we count blessings not trials, every living moment, He was surely there, the challenges were stepping stone to greatness. Nairaland members, how would you say bye to 2013?

1 Like

Re: Best Way To Say Bye To 2013 by Cooldude001: 4:43am On Dec 31, 2013
BABA GOD, I THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU MADE ME ACHIEVE SO FAR...

3 Likes

Re: Best Way To Say Bye To 2013 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
Amen

(1) (Reply)

TRAGIC!!! Man Kill His Himself, 3 Children & Wife In Horrific Murder-suicide / Former Vatican Envoy Placed Under House Arrest. / US Scientists Discovers Virus That Makes People More Stupid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.