Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Am Still Up Coming And I Want To Be A Software Programer - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Am Still Up Coming And I Want To Be A Software Programer (918 Views)

Any Bayelsa State Programer Here!! / I Want To Be A Programer. Where Do I Start? Pls / Help: Are A Programer And Software Developer? Hop In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Still Up Coming And I Want To Be A Software Programer by lollystiver(m): 5:11am On Dec 31, 2013
hello to all the guru in the house and the fathers of programmer my name is wechi-teger you see i hav a dream to become a software programmer but i cant just it on my own i came acrose dis site and i saw dat there are some dat have the wisdom and understanding pls and pls i will be happy if you can lead me the way to the top let make it one love hope my word are not somehow primitive angry angry angry angry sad let me know ur feeling toward my request(add me on 2go:youngestjhon or call 09093286484,08081959849,am not joking if you can help me out i promise to pay back ur reward NOTE:here in lag only cool cool cool cool cool[img][/img][color=#770077][/color]
Re: Am Still Up Coming And I Want To Be A Software Programer by jjjkkkooo: 3:18am On Jan 02, 2014
With these ur pix are u not an entertainer? Well to succeed as a programmer, get video training tutorials from computer village, should be less than N500, start with java. Ur understanding of java will help u in other languages. Get involved in a software dev. organization as an intern or volunteer or industrial training student. After 2 years u should be on ur own.
Re: Am Still Up Coming And I Want To Be A Software Programer by KnightsTemplar(m): 10:32am On Jan 02, 2014
What's with the pictures, it gives impression as someone who is not serious to learn, and might not be taken serious.
Re: Am Still Up Coming And I Want To Be A Software Programer by lollystiver(m): 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2014
did you just say two year omo you go kill person hoo i even think it will not take me one week my guy talk better na pls undecided undecided
Re: Am Still Up Coming And I Want To Be A Software Programer by Pythonian99: 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
You should be learning how to edit photos on photoshop corel draw. angry angry angry
Re: Am Still Up Coming And I Want To Be A Software Programer by lollystiver(m): 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
Pythonian99: You should be learning how to edit photos on photoshop corel draw. angry angry angry
why did u said so brother lee
Re: Am Still Up Coming And I Want To Be A Software Programer by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
lollystiver: did you just say two year omo you go kill person hoo i even think it will not take me one week my guy talk better na pls undecided undecided

If you really want learn and know how to program in less than 2 months, try look for people to learn from. It's not free so you have to pay people to learn. Don't even think of buying video tutorial or what to learn if you really want to know programming ASAP.

When you are ready to learn, tell your teacher to teach you base on real project (app). That's dont learn as if you are in school, learn as if you are in a company (Real world system development). That will help, you can read the theory on your own for free online but you need some one in Nigeria who is good to teach you the practical aspect of it. Some good folks are expensive to learn from due to their time and so on.

So look for cheaper programmers here in nairaland or some where else. Make sure the person knows what he or she is teaching you. If you find it difficult to understand one thing after 2 days bro change your teacher. #LOL

Remember: You don't need to compete with your friends about the number of languages you can code with. Just know what you want and learn a language. Stay on that language until you are good (Focus).

(1) (Reply)

Please Rate This Laptop For A Prospective Programmer / Development Of Apps / We Don’t Just Build You An E-commerce Site….we Make Your Business Grow Globally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.