Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

It's Official! D'banj And Genevieve Nnaji Are Back Together! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It's Official! D'banj And Genevieve Nnaji Are Back Together! (2313 Views)

Shocking! Don Jazzy And Genevieve Nnaji Marry Secretly (Video) / D Banj And Genevieve Nnaji Made A Sextape While Dating??? / The True Story: D'banj And P-sqaure Are Not Members Of Illuminati:(pix Inside) (2) (3) (4)

It's Official! D'banj And Genevieve Nnaji Are Back Together! by allisonluvsu(m): 7:28am On Dec 31, 2013
This is not rumour o...it's fact. The Kokomaster, 33, and Nigerian screen goddess Genevieve Nnaji, 34, are back together two years after they parted ways. Genny is currently staying at D'banj's Lekki home, and I hear they are already talking marriage. Yes I said marriage. Don't know if it will happen, but they are currently talking about it.
[img]http://4.bp..com/--BodmpDZk3w/UsIBdhakWTI/AAAAAAACW54/djaJ9iaGNZM/s1600/dbanj+and+genny+lindaikejiblog0.jpg[/img][img]http://4.bp..com/-S22pG0_KGas/UsIBc4rbydI/AAAAAAACW5w/8QPaQJVvYZw/s1600/dbanj+and+genny+lindaikejiblog.jpg[/img]
The loved up couple dated on and off from 2009 to 2011 before Genevieve broke off the relationship because of D'banj's commitment issues. Hope it works out for them this time around!
Credits to lindaikeji
Poster: http://www.loadedvilla.com

Re: It's Official! D'banj And Genevieve Nnaji Are Back Together! by Airforce1(m): 7:40am On Dec 31, 2013
Two naija entertaiment power house

One is yoruba the other is Ibo

Two powerful people

Goodluck guys kiss
Re: It's Official! D'banj And Genevieve Nnaji Are Back Together! by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 31, 2013
Mtchew
Re: It's Official! D'banj And Genevieve Nnaji Are Back Together! by Airforce1(m): 8:25am On Dec 31, 2013
Awon smellos since 1990 and still counting undecided
Re: It's Official! D'banj And Genevieve Nnaji Are Back Together! by Annie09: 9:36am On Dec 31, 2013
Re: It's Official! D'banj And Genevieve Nnaji Are Back Together! by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 31, 2013
Okay! watelse?
Re: It's Official! D'banj And Genevieve Nnaji Are Back Together! by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 31, 2013
Airforce1: Two naija entertaiment power house
One is yoruba the other is Ibo
Two powerful people
Goodluck guys
this is ur first post!

Airforce1: Awon smellos since 1990 and still counting undecided
this is what followed. Are you sure ewrything is okay bro?

Re: It's Official! D'banj And Genevieve Nnaji Are Back Together! by omar22(m): 11:09am On Dec 31, 2013
2 desperate Nigerian stars

One desperate for fame

One desperate for love
Re: It's Official! D'banj And Genevieve Nnaji Are Back Together! by Airforce1(m): 11:13am On Dec 31, 2013
Mzsolex: this is ur first post!

this is what followed. Are you sure ewrything is okay bro?

Smellos @ Vessi grin
Re: It's Official! D'banj And Genevieve Nnaji Are Back Together! by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 31, 2013
Airforce1:

Smellos @ Vessi grin
grin lol, now I dig u.

Re: It's Official! D'banj And Genevieve Nnaji Are Back Together! by Airforce1(m): 11:21am On Dec 31, 2013
Mzsolex: grin lol, now I dig u.

Yeah grin
Re: It's Official! D'banj And Genevieve Nnaji Are Back Together! by adeoladrg(m): 11:22am On Dec 31, 2013
Two hopeless people getting married won't work. By hopeless I mean love-hopeless.
Re: It's Official! D'banj And Genevieve Nnaji Are Back Together! by skyscraperTM(m): 11:46am On Dec 31, 2013
Re: It's Official! D'banj And Genevieve Nnaji Are Back Together! by IAMBREEZY: 12:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
And so?
Re: It's Official! D'banj And Genevieve Nnaji Are Back Together! by Olugbenger(m): 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
I hooe their break up soon, would be official too. grin
Re: It's Official! D'banj And Genevieve Nnaji Are Back Together! by Yemlizzy(f): 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
Its up to them.
Re: It's Official! D'banj And Genevieve Nnaji Are Back Together! by vislabraye(m): 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hmm... Its gonna be wonderfulous !! Let's see how it goes.
Re: It's Official! D'banj And Genevieve Nnaji Are Back Together! by Dhelake: 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
Make the two of them marry jare.. So they will start a reality show (Dbanj and Genny) ... it will be aired on Ebony life TV.. That'll be more money for them both... especially for my Banger Lee
Re: It's Official! D'banj And Genevieve Nnaji Are Back Together! by Tawis06(m): 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2013
Another jayZ $ beyonce in making SMH undecided
Re: It's Official! D'banj And Genevieve Nnaji Are Back Together! by Temismith(f): 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
Am just observing, no comment for now.
Re: It's Official! D'banj And Genevieve Nnaji Are Back Together! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
Nice one ,genny is lucky!! I had prefer her daugter!!
Re: It's Official! D'banj And Genevieve Nnaji Are Back Together! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
lipsrsealed

Re: It's Official! D'banj And Genevieve Nnaji Are Back Together! by Swaggot00(m): 9:09am On Jan 01, 2014
ok. happy comin back together undecided

Iyanya Grinding A Young Lady On Stage [18 + ] / 2face, Legendary Singer's Son Zion Is 7-yrs Old / SAD!! How My Dad Broke My Virginity & Continue To Sleep With Me ––female Student