Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:00 AM

** Brutal Combat IV : Krizzkutz Vs Demsid ** - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ** Brutal Combat IV : Krizzkutz Vs Demsid ** (1216 Views)

Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi / * * ~ Brutal Clash III { Season 2 } : Ibime Vs U3 ~ * * / ** Brutal Combat VI : Ibime Vs Cooger ** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

** Brutal Combat IV : Krizzkutz Vs Demsid ** by mikuz(m): 7:31am On Dec 31, 2013
Voting Criteria :

Opener
Rhymes
Similes/ Metaphor
Punchlines
Personals
Flow
Wordplay
Closer

Rules

- 20 lines.

- Deadline is 9pm.

- Verses should be sent to nlking@gmail.com

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments.

- Voting is open to all.

Goodluck!!!
Re: ** Brutal Combat IV : Krizzkutz Vs Demsid ** by Krizzkutz(m): 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
Diss At DemSid

I planned this dissing/ cus I knew the weak mofo cud nt stand krizz beating/
his wackness is constant . . . so 'll planck this heathen/ and have SEED grounded . . like farmers do in planting season

ahl torture this weak/ rupture his spleen/ puncture his prick/ with ma mallet, ahl restructure his ribs/ e freestyles wack, everyin bout am wack, infact the guy nickname na wackomzy cus e come belike culture to him/

ahl be coming hard bittch/ with stunning mad kicks/ ahl win him with comic tactics/

Split his body in fractions . . and leave it in partial mass/ he wuldnt be quick to call me a coward if he was social . . so watch how this science student finish demsid with martial art/

he blab bout how bad n dangerous he is . . when been devoted to an association is the only time he committed/ demsid is sick?? when enrollin for skol be the only times his bin admitted/

one word for demsid . . and that's stoopid/u wunt be measured upto me . . even with lenghty lines you-knit /

am easily provoked/ so for calling me a coward/ ahl continue to frustrate him . . till d ports from rap section to joke/

he wuld be forced to quit/ else his throat go split/ ii warned him before his death . . so ahl haunt his afterlife, cus I still gat his ghost to kill/ wen wud sid understand his scripts aint wanted here like houses with post no bill/

am known to kill cyphers/ cus amma sick writer/ buh in the battle btw airmark n dj5, demsid was seen as a dickrider/ d nigga is wack . . In NL, his the only weak insider/

Dj5, maestro, ignored his callout, nobody wanna waste bars on him/
So when I fire shots at dem mama . . Just call me nico gravity tha arsonist/
Re: ** Brutal Combat IV : Krizzkutz Vs Demsid ** by mikuz(m): 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
Demsid's Verse

U facing demsid ,u facing yur doom/a home where u'll b harboured in a room filled with gloom /the picture of victory u had in mind vanishes
as you zoom/and the production will b complete wen you're finally
consumed/.

imma b fu.ckin you this day and you'll feel the pain for 20nights(29th)./dying on this ground is all u can'do ,so the crowd already prepared for your candle night./
u leading your army against me,I c you are the commando in the front line/ I've got skulls lying serially at my gates,/so b prepared for the news after this you are joining the headlines/

demsid! I'm the damn seed that make Vic-trees on battle grounds/to me.. you are a write off opponent on a normal ground/ u spit trash on the mic,and make some s,illy sounds/while I'm on the mic ,I get paid for rapping in dollars and pounds/.

let's carryout this experiment...

I dissect krizz|kutz,, /the 'krizzy' in him shows that he's a biter./
so krizzy I won't b surprised if u merge other rappers shi.t and
junks/ now I'm unveiling your ugly side for all to see "swag monkkey"/
with a key to your personal "I am swag monk"./

your chick got excited with my music ,she brings her stuffs to me/ she gets 3rilled 2,4 ,her hips hop 4 me/ she always wanna b in my base, she always cum 4 me/.
she told me she want us to come together as one ,cos she believes in unity/I drilled my P into her channel hole/,and she moans loudly enough that she sound city/. (hiptv channel 324)

I asked the b.itch y she never enjoyed u, she said your pen.is too
lean/she prefers the general pype , she comes to me and say pls "give
it to me" / I told her d reasons y your pen.is so lean/ and all d
times I caught u ma.stur.bating with penicillin./

I've drained every pint of krizzkutz blood like a Dracula/ its so easy how I shattered his balls by giving him an identical ball like d game of Zuma /and I punctured k,r,i,z,z,k,u,t,z [/b]with punctuations ,now I'm leaving him in [b]comma /.
now d pains brot him sleepless nights like he's suffering from insomnia.

2 Likes

Re: ** Brutal Combat IV : Krizzkutz Vs Demsid ** by mikuz(m): 8:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
Open for votes
Re: ** Brutal Combat IV : Krizzkutz Vs Demsid ** by Emaprince: 10:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
Krizzkutz: .

I planned this dissing/ cus I knew the weak mofo cud nt stand krizz beating/
his wackness is constant . . . so 'll planck this heathen/ and have SEED grounded . . like farmers do in planting season

ahl torture this weak/ rupture his spleen/ puncture his prick/ with ma mallet, ahl restructure his ribs/ e freestyles wack, everyin bout am wack, infact the guy nickname na wackomzy cus e come belike culture to him/

he blab bout how bad n dangerous he is . . when been devoted to an association is the only time he committed/ demsid is sick?? when enrollin for skol be the only times his bin admitted/

one word for demsid . . and that's stoopid/u wunt be measured upto me . . even with lenghty lines you-knit /

am easily provoked/ so for calling me a coward/ ahl continue to frustrate him . . till d ports from rap section to joke/

he wuld be forced to quit/ else his throat go split/ ii warned him before his death . . so ahl haunt his afterlife, cus I still gat his ghost to kill/ wen wud sid understand his scripts aint wanted here like houses with post no bill/

am known to kill cyphers/ cus amma sick writer/ buh in the battle btw airmark n dj5, demsid was seen as a dickrider/ d nigga is wack . . In NL, his the only weak insider/

So when I fire shots at dem mama . . Just call me nico gravity tha arsonist/
Wtf? Kritzkutz is actually intelliigent with lots of qoutables..check out the opener and the closer..extremely intelligent..if kritz was very actiive this year he miight make top5 newbies.I'm impressed with dude and wiill like you to keep it up.

I mean he stole all d criteria ..d rhymes,punches,worldplay plus his verse had lot humour in em.

MVGT kritz

1 Like

Re: ** Brutal Combat IV : Krizzkutz Vs Demsid ** by Shekson(m): 7:45am On Jan 02, 2014
VGT Demsid. Impressive

2 Likes

Re: ** Brutal Combat IV : Krizzkutz Vs Demsid ** by rhymeunatic(m): 10:46am On Jan 02, 2014
LoooooooooL,textbattlers of nowadays dey make me laugh....anyways
MVGT::: Krizz
Re: ** Brutal Combat IV : Krizzkutz Vs Demsid ** by ojoawo(m): 11:03am On Jan 02, 2014
MVGT: KRIZZKUTZ
He wins this by a landslide
Re: ** Brutal Combat IV : Krizzkutz Vs Demsid ** by Ibime(m): 11:59am On Jan 02, 2014
Krizz got this on wordplays, metaphors, multis and rhymes

1 Like

Re: ** Brutal Combat IV : Krizzkutz Vs Demsid ** by mikuz(m): 12:21am On Jan 03, 2014
Clear win for Kriz

MVGT : Krizkutz
Re: ** Brutal Combat IV : Krizzkutz Vs Demsid ** by demsid(m): 7:00am On Jan 03, 2014
pls I no understand o. I no try at all? @ojoawo landslide ,@ibime @mikuz . I need someone to list my mistakes b4 I call out krizz for a rematch or engage in another battle .
Re: ** Brutal Combat IV : Krizzkutz Vs Demsid ** by demsid(m): 7:03am On Jan 03, 2014
яhymΣ_ ȴunα†!¢:
LoooooooooL,textbattlers of nowadays dey make me laugh....anyways
MVGT::: Krizz
lunatic .wats funny here. I want to know
Re: ** Brutal Combat IV : Krizzkutz Vs Demsid ** by EvilChapterz(m): 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
demsid: pls I no understand o. I no try at all? @ojoawo landslide ,@ibime @mikuz . I need someone to list my mistakes b4 I call out krizz for a rematch or engage in another battle .

If my words will mean anything to you!

In rap it's not what you say, but how you say it,
always flow with the crowd, keep your verse deadly and entertaining or crowd might get bored reading your verse
You beat around the bush before you strike your punch, which is risky most times, esp when those punches are weak it becomes a total bar waisted,
Try to occupy criterias next time,

We all learn........
Re: ** Brutal Combat IV : Krizzkutz Vs Demsid ** by rhymeunatic(m): 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
demsid: lunatic .wats funny here. I want to know

I'm a Lunatic, everything is funny to me smiley
Re: ** Brutal Combat IV : Krizzkutz Vs Demsid ** by Emaprince: 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2014
яhymΣ_ ȴunα†!¢:

I'm a Lunatic, everything is funny to me smiley
Looool
Re: ** Brutal Combat IV : Krizzkutz Vs Demsid ** by Rapmaestro(m): 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2014
Lwkmd
Re: ** Brutal Combat IV : Krizzkutz Vs Demsid ** by Rapmaestro(m): 12:48pm On Jan 04, 2014
Krizzkutz: Diss At DemSid
e freestyles wack, everyin bout am wack, infact the guy nickname na wackomzy cus e come belike culture to him/
Lwkmd

Hell yeah

TRUE...
Re: ** Brutal Combat IV : Krizzkutz Vs Demsid ** by demsid(m): 5:57pm On Jan 04, 2014
rap maestro u are a real clown . so u claiming u don't wanna waste bars on me or your cowardice. I smh for u. even dj5 no accept my c/o
Re: ** Brutal Combat IV : Krizzkutz Vs Demsid ** by mikuz(m): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2014
Votes closed.

Krizzkutz wins!
Re: ** Brutal Combat IV : Krizzkutz Vs Demsid ** by Krizzkutz(m): 8:44am On Jan 05, 2014
mikuz: Votes closed.

Krizzkutz wins!
plus 3points
Re: ** Brutal Combat IV : Krizzkutz Vs Demsid ** by demsid(m): 9:59am On Jan 05, 2014
its over at this junction .till we meet again
Re: ** Brutal Combat IV : Krizzkutz Vs Demsid ** by Krizzkutz(m): 10:00am On Jan 05, 2014
demsid: its over at this junction .till we meet again
nxt saturday

(1) (Reply)

Shout Out From Yeayeanot! / ¤¤Obesemf Vs Raplinx999¤¤¤[HALLOWEEN SPECIAL] / ///|***NRBNT 2016: Jerrythafinisher Vs Drisklef***|\\\

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.