Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:51 AM

Worst Way A Guy Ever Tried To Chat You Up? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Worst Way A Guy Ever Tried To Chat You Up? (4258 Views)

Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat / Is There A Way A MAN Can RESIST This? / Can A Nigerian Guy Ever Serenade His Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worst Way A Guy Ever Tried To Chat You Up? by charlesn(m): 1:47pm On Jun 26, 2006
Come on agreed that some of these lines sound wack but you ladies still fall eventually. This is so because women most times lust over cute guys or the man with the cash.
Re: Worst Way A Guy Ever Tried To Chat You Up? by charlesn(m): 1:48pm On Jun 26, 2006
Come on girls, agreed that some of these lines sound wack but you ladies still fall eventually. This is so because women most times lust over cute guys or the man with the cash.
Re: Worst Way A Guy Ever Tried To Chat You Up? by charlesn(m): 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2006
Come on girls, agreed that some of these lines sound wack but you ladies still fall eventually. This is so because women most times lust over cute guys or the man with the cash.
Re: Worst Way A Guy Ever Tried To Chat You Up? by mamaput(f): 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2006
And you had to say this three times.
What a pity the is a law inforcement. Becauce if we were allowed to kill for every stupid chat up then there will be as good as no men left
Re: Worst Way A Guy Ever Tried To Chat You Up? by charlesn(m): 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2006
Haba! Mamaput what is the beef? I am chatting from my mobile and mistakenly the server redirected this message thrice. E be like say you be real 'mamaput' o!
Re: Worst Way A Guy Ever Tried To Chat You Up? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2007
boys says, ki lo den se e ni sin, omo i said am feeling you, u got smthing to say about that
Re: Worst Way A Guy Ever Tried To Chat You Up? by izeek(m): 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2007
i dont deserve u bukky, not when i tink of all the things i have done, and how so imperfect i am,
but for real, love sometimes bring the imperfect and the perfect to strike a balance.
i love you, and its now and for always.
Re: Worst Way A Guy Ever Tried To Chat You Up? by izeek(m): 7:53pm On Jan 19, 2007
please, u are not a fool.
Re: Worst Way A Guy Ever Tried To Chat You Up? by izeek(m): 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2007
bukky please have a rethink, am noy good at apologies, but i will be at it for months if it will make me not loose my only happiness.
Re: Worst Way A Guy Ever Tried To Chat You Up? by damsol(f): 8:01pm On Jan 19, 2007
bukky,i might not know what he did but hes appologising, try to forgive and forget
Re: Worst Way A Guy Ever Tried To Chat You Up? by izeek(m): 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2007
you always said i had no choice, that i was stuck to your ass, just when i realised how glued i was to the ass you try to brake it off.
i have no one else, but u believe it or not.
i know how hard it is. but am being truthful.
Re: Worst Way A Guy Ever Tried To Chat You Up? by izeek(m): 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2007
dammy please give her this number for me later. my phone was stolen so i got anopther line. 08066307343
Re: Worst Way A Guy Ever Tried To Chat You Up? by izeek(m): 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2007
hello bukky are u there
Re: Worst Way A Guy Ever Tried To Chat You Up? by galatico(m): 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2007
If a guy could not walk up to you and ask you out then he dosen't deserve to have you so you should forget about him, why are some guys so daft ? How could be asking your sister to make the runs for you what if your sister was not there in the first place what would you do
Re: Worst Way A Guy Ever Tried To Chat You Up? by Macgreat(m): 2:33am On Jan 20, 2007
This is a political shit bull angry

@topic
A man who can not stand for himself does not have balance and ladies beware.

FOR GUYS WHO DOES NOT KNOW HOW IT'S DONE HERE ARE SOME TIPS

F lirting moves are not hard to do wink: it’s not physically difficult to wink, or to look into a
woman’s eyes. But flirting moves can be challenging if you are not used to doing them.
The successful “level 4” or “level 5” seducer shows his romantic interest right away through
his flirting. You must learn to do this, too, or women will see you as a friend.
These are just the basic moves. Conversational flirting—which is another realm of flirting
entirely—is covered in the tape series, “The Mastery Program.”
1) LOOK INTO HER EYES “TOO LONG”[/b]This is simply holding eye contact a little bit longer than you normally would. While you are
conversing with her, you want to be sure to have eye contact at least some of the time. At least once it’s a good idea to hold the eye contact a little “too long,” just a fraction too long, so there’s a brief, more intimate moment between you.
[b]2) MAKE DECISIONS EASILY

It’s important to make sure that you make decisions easily. Remember your outcome: romantic feelings, and moving the seduction along. This means that making a decision quickly is more important than choosing the perfect type of coffee, or taking the time to really think about whether you want cherry Danish or a plain one. By making decisions quickly, you show her that you are a decisive man who she won’t have to take care of.
3) WINK AT HER wink
You can wink at someone from across the room, or wink at someone during a conversation. If she says something funny, or someone else does something silly, you can give a wink as a way of sharing a little moment for just the two of you, as if the two of you are in on some private joke no one else is aware of.
4) CHECK OUT HER BODY smiley
Checking out her body must be done properly. The goal is for your new friend to feel complimented that you noticed her body, not objectified like some piece of meat. You do this by making eye contact, then quickly, in less than a second, passing your eyes down and then up over her body, then back to looking in the eyes. It should happen quickly, and you should be unashamed of taking a glance. Just don’t do it too often—two times during a coffee date, for instance, is plenty.
5) KEEP YOUR BODY POWERFUL cool
Women want to be with men who are engaged in their lives. You’ll appear even more engaged if you sit, stand and move like you are both fascinated and fascinating. As a bonus, moving as if you are totally engaged with and turned on by life will perk you up and give you more energy for the interaction.
6) COMPLIMENT HER
You want to cultivate complimenting her as a potential lover, not as a tepid friend. Let’s talk
briefly about the difference: A man who is destined to be a woman’s friend compliments her by saying something like, “you have a very nice briefcase.” The compliment doesn’t show that he is interested in her romantically, or that he notices anything romantic about her. Put another way, it’s a compliment another woman might give to her. If you give a woman a compliment that another woman might give her, you might as well be another woman, striking up a casual friendship. You want to make it clear that you are a man who is noticing her as a woman, rather than an amorphous blob of undefined protoplasm who might as well be another woman talking to her. A man who is committed to being seen as a potential lover gives compliments that show that he notices her as a woman. Rather than saying, “You have a nice briefcase” he’ll say something like “You have beautiful eyes,” or “Your smile is so beautiful, it lights up the room.”
At first it may be uncomfortable for you to compliment her, that is okay—keep going, keep
taking the risk, and up the passion in your compliments. Yes, you are risking rejection, but that’s good! Remember the rejection process, and remember to celebrate your victories!
7) WHISPER TO HER/LEAN INTO HER SPACE
Whispering to her doesn’t mean you have to get all the way up to her ear…it may be too early in your interaction with her to get that close. But you can lean into her space, and lower the volume of your voice, to share something with her
Re: Worst Way A Guy Ever Tried To Chat You Up? by okwanuzo3(f): 2:40am On Jan 20, 2007
"You look familiar". Heard that line to the point that i may find it difficult to believe, if the guy was actually telling the truth
Re: Worst Way A Guy Ever Tried To Chat You Up? by LiquidMind(m): 2:41am On Jan 20, 2007
Cow  and  Bull   Pee or Shyt   shocked
Re: Worst Way A Guy Ever Tried To Chat You Up? by Macgreat(m): 2:51am On Jan 20, 2007
okwanuzo3:

"You look familiar". Heard that line to the point that i may find it difficult to believe, if the guy was actually telling the truth
That is the most deadly line,what is he familiar with, is it your ass,pu**y or boobs,when ever a guy tells you that, be careful he might be dangerious. . .you asking why? because he's despirate that's why (want to touch on first date) shocked tooo familiar i most say
Re: Worst Way A Guy Ever Tried To Chat You Up? by McDreamy: 2:15am On Dec 01, 2007
But what if one is truly genuine about "your face is familiar/i have seen u somewhere before"?

What happens?
Re: Worst Way A Guy Ever Tried To Chat You Up? by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 01, 2007
A Guy told meet me in a hotel during a seminar, he said he wanted to speak to me i said i was busy, he told me to peek outside and see his jeep
Re: Worst Way A Guy Ever Tried To Chat You Up? by adekennis(m): 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2007
aisha2:

A Guy told meet me in a hotel during a seminar, he said he wanted to speak to me i said i was busy, he told me to peek outside and see his jeep

Lmao grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Worst Way A Guy Ever Tried To Chat You Up? by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2007
aisha2:

LMFAO
Re: Worst Way A Guy Ever Tried To Chat You Up? by otuonye(m): 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2007
Hey girls,

I understand a bit of all you are saying. However, what I want to say is that you people should be a little easy on us.

The fact is that the way God has made things, sometimes, guys get afraid when they want to talk to gals. It has happend to me plenty times. But I guess we will get used to it after some trials. grin

I think that is the reason for the blabbing most of the time. If you see a guy approaching you, just let him know your mind politely. It can only be a YES or  NO. nOTHING more, 

If the guy is not talking the way you want him to [and you like him], give him a PASS, but if not, tell him a POLITE NO.

Abeg, make una no crucify us for here. You people should try and be understanding. wink

Am out

1 Like

Re: Worst Way A Guy Ever Tried To Chat You Up? by Nmeri17: 1:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
2cantango:

My d*ck is so big and strong, if I f*ck you the overflow will come out your nose" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry

There are some seriously sick dudes out there lipsrsealed

what a philoSUFFER cheesy
Re: Worst Way A Guy Ever Tried To Chat You Up? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
Damsal:

I find it very disturbing that guys think they have to use chat up lines on girls to get their attentions. I once had a guy who was trying to get my opinion on having a relationship with him and after a few seconds loss of words he told me that i was just like his sister, how disturbing was that,  i was instantly turned off not that i was turned on at all.

and on another occasion i had another guy get my number from his sister and text me asking me to go out with him since it was a text, i could just pretend i did not recieve it and ignore it but the next day his sister called me and tried to ask me out for him that i also found quite disturbing. Are guys just uncomfortable or is it just me. 
It's just you...

Kidding...
Different strokes for different folks.
I strike up a conversation with a lady following my instinct...

I see the kind of girl you are... you like guys being themselves... you prefer that...
Re: Worst Way A Guy Ever Tried To Chat You Up? by Mandela27: 5:52pm On May 26, 2021
SvS:
hey girl,u wanna go out sometime?
not even asking for name or anything!!!
men are straight forward don't take it too serious
Re: Worst Way A Guy Ever Tried To Chat You Up? by stanliwise(m): 5:55pm On May 26, 2021
Macgreat:
This is a political shit bull angry

@topic
A man who can not stand for himself does not have balance and ladies beware.

FOR GUYS WHO DOES NOT KNOW HOW IT'S DONE HERE ARE SOME TIPS

F lirting moves are not hard to do wink: it’s not physically difficult to wink, or to look into a
woman’s eyes. But flirting moves can be challenging if you are not used to doing them.
The successful “level 4” or “level 5” seducer shows his romantic interest right away through
his flirting. You must learn to do this, too, or women will see you as a friend.
These are just the basic moves. Conversational flirting—which is another realm of flirting
entirely—is covered in the tape series, “The Mastery Program.”
1) LOOK INTO HER EYES “TOO LONG”[/b]This is simply holding eye contact a little bit longer than you normally would. While you are
conversing with her, you want to be sure to have eye contact at least some of the time. At least once it’s a good idea to hold the eye contact a little “too long,” just a fraction too long, so there’s a brief, more intimate moment between you.
[b]2) MAKE DECISIONS EASILY

It’s important to make sure that you make decisions easily. Remember your outcome: romantic feelings, and moving the seduction along. This means that making a decision quickly is more important than choosing the perfect type of coffee, or taking the time to really think about whether you want cherry Danish or a plain one. By making decisions quickly, you show her that you are a decisive man who she won’t have to take care of.
3) WINK AT HER wink
You can wink at someone from across the room, or wink at someone during a conversation. If she says something funny, or someone else does something silly, you can give a wink as a way of sharing a little moment for just the two of you, as if the two of you are in on some private joke no one else is aware of.
4) CHECK OUT HER BODY smiley
Checking out her body must be done properly. The goal is for your new friend to feel complimented that you noticed her body, not objectified like some piece of meat. You do this by making eye contact, then quickly, in less than a second, passing your eyes down and then up over her body, then back to looking in the eyes. It should happen quickly, and you should be unashamed of taking a glance. Just don’t do it too often—two times during a coffee date, for instance, is plenty.
5) KEEP YOUR BODY POWERFUL cool
Women want to be with men who are engaged in their lives. You’ll appear even more engaged if you sit, stand and move like you are both fascinated and fascinating. As a bonus, moving as if you are totally engaged with and turned on by life will perk you up and give you more energy for the interaction.
6) COMPLIMENT HER
You want to cultivate complimenting her as a potential lover, not as a tepid friend. Let’s talk
briefly about the difference: A man who is destined to be a woman’s friend compliments her by saying something like, “you have a very nice briefcase.” The compliment doesn’t show that he is interested in her romantically, or that he notices anything romantic about her. Put another way, it’s a compliment another woman might give to her. If you give a woman a compliment that another woman might give her, you might as well be another woman, striking up a casual friendship. You want to make it clear that you are a man who is noticing her as a woman, rather than an amorphous blob of undefined protoplasm who might as well be another woman talking to her. A man who is committed to being seen as a potential lover gives compliments that show that he notices her as a woman. Rather than saying, “You have a nice briefcase” he’ll say something like “You have beautiful eyes,” or “Your smile is so beautiful, it lights up the room.”
At first it may be uncomfortable for you to compliment her, that is okay—keep going, keep
taking the risk, and up the passion in your compliments. Yes, you are risking rejection, but that’s good! Remember the rejection process, and remember to celebrate your victories!
7) WHISPER TO HER/LEAN INTO HER SPACE
Whispering to her doesn’t mean you have to get all the way up to her ear…it may be too early in your interaction with her to get that close. But you can lean into her space, and lower the volume of your voice, to share something with her
Blog tips mtchew
Re: Worst Way A Guy Ever Tried To Chat You Up? by DryMouth: 6:39pm On May 26, 2021
This thread is old.. from 2006!

I hope those girls hoes are now married
Abi they are the evenings newspapers i met at shiloh last year scattering all the white chairs that was arranged for gentlemen all in the name of deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Worst Way A Guy Ever Tried To Chat You Up? by Ritzybeauty(f): 7:00pm On May 26, 2021
Most of them are full of themselves and allow pride to kill the conversation before it even starts, because they hear about pick up lines from websites or books and think it works for every lady
Re: Worst Way A Guy Ever Tried To Chat You Up? by realman42: 9:44pm On May 26, 2021
Bitches feeling important with their life
Re: Worst Way A Guy Ever Tried To Chat You Up? by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 26, 2021
Kadeejah:
"i kno u feelin me mami so y dont u jus stop frontin nd give it up ta daddi"
ye sum guy actually sed dat. . .hah like i wuz gon "give it up ta daddi" witt dat whack line
negro puuhhhlleeaassee. . .he wudnt even cute shocked shocked undecided
sum guyz r jus 2 damn funni
lol
you need to be jailed for this atrocity you wrote here
Re: Worst Way A Guy Ever Tried To Chat You Up? by shuwaboy(m): 11:58pm On May 26, 2021
anet:
a guy actually doing that make him a geek

do u feel me tongue grin
The overflow give him up lol. I take you are a geek too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Likely Signs That She Careless About You / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? / How Many Girls Can Do This? Don't Lie!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.