Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,535 members, 7,770,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:18 AM

Wives: Do You Feel Comfortable Initiating Sex In Your Marriage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives: Do You Feel Comfortable Initiating Sex In Your Marriage? (6451 Views)

Do Wives Do This Or I Just Have A Bad One? / Initiating Sex: Who's Job Is It Really? / Secret Thing Some Wives Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wives: Do You Feel Comfortable Initiating Sex In Your Marriage? by skydeep(f): 9:01am On Dec 31, 2013
A lot of women especially African women find it hard to initiate sex in their marriage. They see it as being loose or sex starved(I stand to be corrected). Apart from making babies, how do you feel initiating sex? Have you tried it before? If Yes, why? If No, why?
Re: Wives: Do You Feel Comfortable Initiating Sex In Your Marriage? by mikael78: 9:22am On Dec 31, 2013
Kai!! Nyanshing nyanshing nyanshing!!! Ever since I clocked 18 ppl Around me and everywhr have been talking about you!!! Sex is overated!!

1 Like

Re: Wives: Do You Feel Comfortable Initiating Sex In Your Marriage? by skydeep(f): 9:24am On Dec 31, 2013
mikael78: Kai!! Nyanshing nyanshing nyanshing!!! Ever since I clocked 18 ppl Around me and everywhr have been talking about you!!! Sex is overated!!
Re: Wives: Do You Feel Comfortable Initiating Sex In Your Marriage? by mikael78: 9:25am On Dec 31, 2013
@topic!! It is beleived that any woman that initiates sex especially in marriage will give birth to a slowpoke......Don't just initiate only sex,also initiate paying the bills and all that grin

1 Like

Re: Wives: Do You Feel Comfortable Initiating Sex In Your Marriage? by skydeep(f): 9:29am On Dec 31, 2013
mikael78: @topic!! It is beleived that any woman that initiates sex especially in marriage will give birth to a slowpoke......Don't just initiate only sex,also initiate paying the bills and all that grin
Anyone that believes this is a nitwit tongue

1 Like

Re: Wives: Do You Feel Comfortable Initiating Sex In Your Marriage? by sammieguze(m): 9:29am On Dec 31, 2013
mikael78: @topic!! It is beleived that any woman that initiates sex especially in marriage will give birth to a slowpoke......Don't just initiate only sex,also initiate paying the bills and all that grin
mtcheeeew....whats dix one saying now? Whats ur responsibility den if it is ur wife's responsibility to pay d bills?
And u want her to respect u? Wen u dnt perform ur duties?

4 Likes

Re: Wives: Do You Feel Comfortable Initiating Sex In Your Marriage? by mikael78: 9:41am On Dec 31, 2013
sammieguze:
mtcheeeew....whats dix one saying now? Whats ur responsibility den if it is ur wife's responsibility to pay d bills?
And u want her to respect u? Wen u dnt perform ur duties?
. Youngman forget my opinion and focus on the topic...what have you contributed?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wives: Do You Feel Comfortable Initiating Sex In Your Marriage? by LordReed(m): 10:13am On Dec 31, 2013
It feels quite good when my wife initiates love making. I don't feel it's wrong in anyway, in fact I appreciate the communication and it makes me happy to know that she believes I will respond to her need. It is also very sexy, so the love making can be pretty intense.

2 Likes

Re: Wives: Do You Feel Comfortable Initiating Sex In Your Marriage? by olymurphy(f): 11:41am On Dec 31, 2013
What's wrong in a woman initiating sex.

N.B- hussy likes it more if I seduce him thereby initiating sex
Re: Wives: Do You Feel Comfortable Initiating Sex In Your Marriage? by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 31, 2013
There's nothing wrong with a woman initiating sex. Some men find it highly arousing and it boosts their ego that the woman desires them so.
I love to be in control sometimes. It's very errotic

2 Likes

Re: Wives: Do You Feel Comfortable Initiating Sex In Your Marriage? by chifreke(f): 12:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
I initiate sex...attimes and my hubby does not see anytin wrong wit dat! His body belongs to me and mine to him...if i want sexx i initiate the moves he understands mme
@Op dont allow anyone to make u feel inferior abt urself wen it has to do wit sex....most sex initiated my a woman is enjoyable by her and orga...sm is guaranteed.
REMAIN BLESSED.
IF a Lady dat is not married request for sex....meeeen u will be underrated!

5 Likes

Re: Wives: Do You Feel Comfortable Initiating Sex In Your Marriage? by Blakjewelry(m): 12:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
Initiating sex as a woman is not a bad thing but you have to make your move with a style that send the signal rather than just bounce on em and said i want to f***k, seriously that kills the spirit...lol
Re: Wives: Do You Feel Comfortable Initiating Sex In Your Marriage? by DonHummer(m): 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
nawa oo, so even for marriage grls still de form... angry

9 Likes

Re: Wives: Do You Feel Comfortable Initiating Sex In Your Marriage? by shizzle11(m): 7:43am On Jan 01, 2014
Should this sort of question really come up to start with?
Even girl friends initiates a sex move how much more a legally married couple...na wao
Re: Wives: Do You Feel Comfortable Initiating Sex In Your Marriage? by shizzle11(m): 7:45am On Jan 01, 2014
DonHummer: nawa oo, so even for marriage grls still de form... angry
my brother the thing tire me'o
imagine...mtchew

1 Like

Re: Wives: Do You Feel Comfortable Initiating Sex In Your Marriage? by Tallotti: 8:21am On Jan 01, 2014
I am THE EXCEPTION! I only initiate if I want money! kiss
Re: Wives: Do You Feel Comfortable Initiating Sex In Your Marriage? by nikkyshyne(f): 9:53am On Jan 01, 2014
I dey wonder too oo undecided

1 Like

Re: Wives: Do You Feel Comfortable Initiating Sex In Your Marriage? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 01, 2014

It is regrettably lugubrious. . . sad

1 Like

Re: Wives: Do You Feel Comfortable Initiating Sex In Your Marriage? by Tallotti: 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
In what planet? cheesy
Not that hungry for 'it'! kiss
If the man does not make me 'WET', no deal! kiss
Re: Wives: Do You Feel Comfortable Initiating Sex In Your Marriage? by pickabeau1: 7:25am On Jan 02, 2014
This guy.. u are a kolo man..

mikael78: Kai!! Nyanshing nyanshing nyanshing!!! Ever since I clocked 18 ppl Around me and everywhr have been talking about you!!! Sex is overated!!
Re: Wives: Do You Feel Comfortable Initiating Sex In Your Marriage? by taryour(f): 10:35am On Jan 02, 2014
pickabeau1: This guy.. u are a kolo man..

Chai BB LWKMD,I was searching for words to use for the guy but I dint find any. I read his post over 4 times,I dint understand and it dint tally with the topic sef. It is well.
HNY to u BB.
Re: Wives: Do You Feel Comfortable Initiating Sex In Your Marriage? by Jojo4truth: 11:04am On Jan 02, 2014
lorretta u: There's nothing wrong with a woman initiating sex. Some men find it highly arousing and it boosts their ego that the woman desires them so.
I love to be in control sometimes. It's very errotic
thank u,anytime I wnt It,I let my hubby know trust the guy he no dey slack.Abeg no dulling.
Re: Wives: Do You Feel Comfortable Initiating Sex In Your Marriage? by pickabeau1: 11:06am On Jan 02, 2014
taryour:

Chai BB LWKMD,I was searching for words to use for the guy but I dint find any. I read his post over 4 times,I dint understand and it dint tally with the topic sef. It is well.
HNY to u BB.

na so.he spiced up the topic.... happy new year to you and your family also
Re: Wives: Do You Feel Comfortable Initiating Sex In Your Marriage? by skydeep(f): 11:37am On Jan 02, 2014
Lol. Not really. cheesy
Re: Wives: Do You Feel Comfortable Initiating Sex In Your Marriage? by Woged2005(f): 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
Kind of annoying that serious people will come to family section (meant for people with real family experience) to seek real advice and a bunch of kids who should be on career, sports and entertainment sections will jump in with childish comments simply because they have phones that can browse...

@OP relationship and marriage is for two. Only male chauvinists (Same men who marry teenagers simply bc they want to dis-virgin a girl) who have no emotions and true love/feeling for a female partner will believe that a legitimate wife or partner who initiated sex is wayward. I wouldn't marry such a man with such a 18 century ideologies.

step 1. Set the mood by avoiding any arguments and confrontations or anything that may create negative energy in ur house. Just be nice all day. Serve him a light food so he doesn't feel heavy and sleep off.
step 2. Dress in his most favorite wear, especially the ones he bought for u (he bought them because he loves to see u in them)
step 3. Start a very easy discussion especially on a topic he enjoys most (I assume u know ur husband's interest).
step 4. Admire and compliment him as he air's his ideas with words like "that's why I love you..", "I like the way u handle matters ", "Thank God I married u"....etc). Men like to feel like kings and in in control.
step 5. Slow caressing touches at the right places is everything while resting on his laps or chest, take it slowly, looking into his face and draw a very long french kiss. Sustain it with short bouts of kisses, perks, etc.
step 6. Let the caressing pre-intimacy and romance begin...and sustain it when he takes over.

Note: Remember intimacy is not always about s.ex. Just enjoy the moment even if it did not end up in s.ex. Argument is a romance/ relationship killer.

All the luck

4 Likes

Re: Wives: Do You Feel Comfortable Initiating Sex In Your Marriage? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2014
All this protocol for wetin?
Hian

Just wear his loose tshirt without a bra.
If you have big bouncy booobss better for you. The moment u walk by innocently infront of him. The deal is sealed..
Woged2005: Kind of annoying that serious people will come to family section (meant for people with real family experience) to seek real advice and a bunch of kids who should be on career, sports and entertainment sections will jump in with childish comments simply because they have phones that can browse...

@OP relationship and marriage is for two. Only male chauvinists (Same men who marry teenagers simply bc they want to dis-virgin a girl) who have no emotions and true love/feeling for a female partner will believe that a legitimate wife or partner who initiated sex is wayward. I wouldn't marry such a man with such a 18 century ideologies.

step 1. Set the mood by avoiding any arguments and confrontations or anything that may create negative energy in ur house. Just be nice all day. Serve him a light food so he doesn't feel heavy and sleep off.
step 2. Dress in his most favorite wear, especially the ones he bought for u (he bought them because he loves to see u in them)
step 3. Start a very easy discussion especially on a topic he enjoys most (I assume u know ur husband's interest).
step 4. Admire and compliment him as he air's his ideas with words like "that's why I love you..", "I like the way u handle matters ", "Thank God I married u"....etc). Men like to feel like kings and in in control.
step 5. Slow caressing touches at the right places is everything while resting on his laps or chest, take it slowly, looking into his face and draw a very long french kiss. Sustain it with short bouts of kisses, perks, etc.
step 6. Let the caressing pre-intimacy and romance begin...and sustain it when he takes over.

Note: Remember intimacy is not always about s.ex. Just enjoy the moment even if it did not end up in s.ex. Argument is a romance/ relationship killer.

All the luck

2 Likes

Re: Wives: Do You Feel Comfortable Initiating Sex In Your Marriage? by Woged2005(f): 2:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
lorretta u: All this protocol for wetin?
Hian

Just wear his loose tshirt without a bra. If you have big bouncy booobss better for you. The moment u walk by innocently infront of him. The deal is sealed..

Ok. That's where real life experience steps in, dear. What works for u with ur partner may not work for another person or family. There's no 'one-size-fits-all' in a relationship. If u've ever lived with a partner for 10- 15 yrs, very likely the woman has suckled babies and no longer have those types of bosoms u described above and may not fit into ur T's any longer. ur relationship is heading for the rocks if u think a woman will keep that shape forever. NO, dear!. My recommendations are time-tested. I'm in the medical field, dear. @OP is married and not a visiting girlfriend!

2 Likes

Re: Wives: Do You Feel Comfortable Initiating Sex In Your Marriage? by skydeep(f): 2:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hian

If you have big bouncy booobss better for you. The moment u walk by innocently infront of him. The deal is sealed..
Lol. I do that a lot
Re: Wives: Do You Feel Comfortable Initiating Sex In Your Marriage? by pickabeau1: 2:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
Lol... Expert....

You go learn..

Hian

Re: Wives: Do You Feel Comfortable Initiating Sex In Your Marriage? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2014
That's true. You're right. smiley
I guess I'm just speaking from youthful exuberance. Thanks

P.s I wasn't speaking from the visiting girlfriend POV. I'm married too. smiley
Woged2005:

Ok. That's where real life experience steps in, dear. What works for u with ur partner may not work for another person or family. There's no 'one-size-fits-all' in a relationship. If u've ever lived with a partner for 10- 15 yrs, very likely the woman has suckled babies and no longer have those types of bosoms u described above and may not fit into ur T's any longer. ur relationship is heading for the rocks if u think a woman will keep that shape forever. NO, dear!. My recommendations are time-tested. I'm in the medical field, dear. @OP is married and not a visiting girlfriend!
Re: Wives: Do You Feel Comfortable Initiating Sex In Your Marriage? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2014
Wetin?
Add ur contribution joor. smiley
pickabeau1: Lol... Expert....

You go learn..

Re: Wives: Do You Feel Comfortable Initiating Sex In Your Marriage? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
wink
skydeep:
Lol. I do that a lot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confessions Of A Misogynist( A Man Who Hates Women) / Is This An Invitation For A three-some / Busted, Cheating Husband Caught Red Handed By Wife In A Limousine With Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.