Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. - Jobs/Vacancies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. (344790 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by bigtime652(m): 5:07am On Apr 20, 2016
ASKING QUESTION IS IT A CRIME?
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Abdulforever(m): 7:21am On Apr 20, 2016
bigtime652:
ASKING QUESTION IS IT A CRIME?
Learn to ask reasonable questions
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by bigtime652(m): 5:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
any thing so far?
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by munezo(m): 8:06am On Apr 25, 2016
Success to all Lagos candidates
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Nacoluta: 8:39am On Apr 25, 2016
Is that a wish or they have published successful candidates?
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by bigtime652(m): 8:44am On Apr 25, 2016
good news is coming soon
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by bigtime652(m): 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
LAGOS PEOPLE HOW FAR ABOUT YOUR INTERVIEW WISH YOU ALL D BEST
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by worldgreatest: 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2016
Done with my interview. Allah's favour is all I ask for me and my fellow nairalanders. We will surely laugh last at the end and our patience since 2014 will be rewarded. Just 15 bsc/hnd were interviewed today.not sure of others. Success
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by bigtime652(m): 7:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
how many are you both bsc,and & waec?
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by bigtime652(m): 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2016
congrat once again may Allah see us through amen
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Solbity2k3: 9:20pm On Apr 25, 2016
worldgreatest:
Done with my interview. Allah's favour is all I ask for me and my fellow nairalanders. We will surely laugh last at the end and our patience since 2014 will be rewarded. Just 15 bsc/hnd were interviewed today.not sure of others. Success

What were the question like please
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Mobebi(m): 11:23pm On Apr 25, 2016
Abdulforever:
Gentleman why did u want to know? Why didn't you face your own state and pray to Scale through first.

I don't think he asked a wrong question.....
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by bigtime652(m): 5:32am On Apr 26, 2016
I think this Abdul something is wrong with him
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by alimat216(m): 6:41am On Apr 26, 2016
it shouldn't be up to that now habaaa
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by bigtime652(m): 9:24am On Apr 26, 2016
just to ask question became a crime
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by rushj(m): 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
Any Bsc Adamite interviewed in Gombe? Somebody told me Adamawa graduates r excluded in this recruitment.
Hw true it is?
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by munezo(m): 4:54pm On Apr 26, 2016
Biko nothing is wrong with Abdul o, the dude was right, your question was inappropriate. Make you no let am vex o, he is the source of credible intelligence we have here o.

Meanwhile, now that interview is over, what next?
bigtime652:
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Abdulforever(m): 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
bigtime652:
Mr Bigtime nothing is wrong with me but I think is either wrong with you before b,cos I think you lack the ethics of speaking to people in an orderly manners now let me reference you back to your question "Abdul please how many were you in your state please" it sounds challenging to me , you would have even ask how many are we all at Gombe Zone is more Logical I would have even given u the breakdown of each states in my zone. not straight forward questions like that, because I think I have never ask anyone such question on this trend , Mr Bigtime please learn how you ask people question expecially unanimous people u never meet or when u want to get information from them you have to be Logical , is against my ethics in Life, I don't answer Silly questions. is not a Pride that's just how am I naturally #MayGodhelpusall

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Abdulforever(m): 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
rushj:
Any Bsc Adamite interviewed in Gombe? Somebody told me Adamawa graduates r excluded in this recruitment.
Hw true it is?
Adamawa graduates were not excluded they were absentees at the Interview Zone. The 2 Bsc graduates they shortlisted for Adamawa, Taraba and Borno States were absents so they thick there names and conducted interview for the only present states
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Ali97(m): 7:41pm On Apr 26, 2016
Abdul let bygone be bygone. we don't have to be exchanging word on this media, we all matured enough. let us fire on kawai. where are we now? any latest?
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by bigtime652(m): 10:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
I don't want your information coz I HV mine
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by bigtime652(m): 10:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
the latest is that all those who were interviewed will be call
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by alimat216(m): 12:19am On Apr 27, 2016
bigtime652:
the latest is that all those who were interviewed will be call
source pls
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Abdulforever(m): 8:10am On Apr 27, 2016
Ali97:
Abdul let bygone be bygone. we don't have to be exchanging word on this media, we all matured enough. let us fire on kawai. where are we now? any latest?
Mr brother am not exchanging any words am just trying to correct him and I don't even bloody care of passing my information to him since I don't even knows him before and I don't beg him to believe me. If u want to communicate with me wattsapp me on 08099448140 but if anybody tell u all the people invited for interview will be all pick is a Lair (but I pray they call everyone ) the total number of Applicants text was about 390 Applicants and Number of Applicants present was about 238 Applicants but number of Applicants needed to be recruited is about 150 to 200 Applicants overall so how on earth do u think they can call all when some states even has 5 Bsc applicants for interview. My advice to everyone who conducted interview is let's be prayerful and to those that have God father's still pushing "It is not over until it is over " #MayGodhelpusall

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by alimat216(m): 9:56am On Apr 27, 2016
Abdulforever:
Mr brother am not exchanging any words am just trying to correct him and I don't even bloody care of passing my information to him since I don't even knows him before and I don't beg him to believe me. If u want to communicate with me wattsapp me on 08099448140 but if anybody tell u all the people invited for interview will be all pick is a Lair (but I pray they call everyone ) the total number of Applicants text was about 390 Applicants and Number of Applicants present was about 238 Applicants but number of Applicants needed to be recruited is about 150 to 200 Applicants overall so how on earth do u think they can call all when some states even has 5 Bsc applicants for interview. My advice to everyone who conducted interview is let's be prayerful and to those that have God father's still pushing "It is not over until it is over " #MayGodhelpusall
Abdul u are absolutely right coz that what I heard from an n.p.a staff, so Mr. big time always endeavor to find an authentic info before posting. thanks
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Ali97(m): 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2016
We really have to keep on praying till the end of this process. May Allah see us through.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by bigtime652(m): 8:57am On Apr 28, 2016
something will come up next week
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Ali97(m): 9:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
We hope so
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Abdulforever(m): 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ali97:
We hope so
This is the benchmark stage if you scale through this stage Definitely your a Confirmed NPA staff , Soonest NPA will contact successful selected Candidates for Medicals , Any candidate selected will receive a text message to report to a recognized medical Centre for his medicals checkup before coming to receive an Offer Letter so if you don't receive any message for medicals hummmmm thats O.Y.O. (On your Own) ohooo (Godforbid) May God Scale us through and #MayGodhelpusall

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by alimat216(m): 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2016
Abdulforever:
This is the benchmark stage if you scale through this stage Definitely your a Confirmed NPA staff , Soonest NPA will contact successful selected Candidates for Medicals , Any candidate selected will receive a text message to report to a recognized medical Centre for his medicals checkup before coming to receive an Offer Letter so if you don't receive any message for medicals hummmmm thats O.Y.O. (On your Own) ohooo (Godforbid) May God Scale us through and #MayGodhelpusall
abdul thanks for the info, pls what is the exact figures are they going to recruit? coz some one told me it's going to be 5 per state
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Alyasaa1(m): 12:47pm On May 01, 2016
Abdulforever:
Abdul the tinz turn on you is you only we are hearing we want you to feed us with latest news pls say sumtinz
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Ali97(m): 9:07pm On May 01, 2016
@Alyasaa1 what kind of information are you waiting to hear apart from the one gave? do you want him [Abdul] to say he already see your name in the list or what? just keep on praying bro, as he said soon we are going to hear smtn gud. May Allah help us all ameen.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (55) (Reply)

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / New Announcement: Nigerian Navy Recruiting (ssce, Nce, Ond, Staff Nurses: / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.