Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. (344730 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by troy20(m): 9:10pm On Sep 10, 2014
chibuikegn:

What & when is this una soon will be? D hon discharged u
diplomatically. Soon is not an ans. We all already knew dat d will call soon but when is this soon?
atleast appreciate the input
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 11, 2014
troy20:
atleast appreciate the input
All am sayn here z dat we all know dat d will call soon. D Hon wld hv told him month ending as I see in my dreams. Lol
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Soso24(m): 7:18am On Sep 11, 2014
letam20: Actually i was chatting with the chairman house committee on marine Hon. ifeanyi ugwuanyi who hail from thesame place with me udenu/ igboeze fed. const. he told that soon we would be called for interview. prepare ur self.
bros pls i wll b hapi if u cn send me ur contact on solotexng@gmail.com. ur co aplicant frm igbo-eze north

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Racochi: 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
I wish they will call us before schools resume...I wish all applicants including me the best

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Alyasaa1(m): 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
Racochi: I wish they will call us before schools resume...I wish all applicants including me the best
ameen
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by kingmekus(m): 7:00am On Sep 17, 2014
this one every body quiet dem neva still call una...or u guys are busy with interview??
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by stlarry001(m): 8:02am On Sep 17, 2014
Its taking ages for NPA to call for interview but am so sure there will call us any time before next year, let just keep our fingers cross and continue hoping on God. Peace
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2014
Shams4real76: Everytime I read messages here, I just pity people and their info.

How long will it take FCSC to conduct promotion ? Don't be carried away guys!

Some Directors most time don't even know about recruitment that turned coded not to talk of ordinary lvl 8. Only the director of admin cos in some cases, he has 2sign the appointment letter for the DG.

The last time I posted here, I was insulted but I'm saying it again only to sensible ones dou to forge ahead. This process hav been hijacked long time ago and PEOPLE HAVE RESUMED and I know some.

Pls this is just to make some sensible ones concentrate on something good by forging ahead.

Is high-time we looked into this post by our brother SHAMS4REAL76. It seems that the guy is talking sense.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Soso24(m): 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2014
chibuikegn:

Is high-time we looked into this post by our brother SHAMS4REAL76. It seems that the guy is talking sense.
Dis is to show dt u hv small faith which can nt lead u to sucess untill u reshape ur mind

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by dayoblacky1(m): 6:46pm On Sep 17, 2014
chibuikegn:

And he said to them! WHY ARE YE FEARFUL, O YE OF LITTLE FAITH? Then he arouse , and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by mitsammy: 7:11pm On Sep 17, 2014
@dayo...our pastor, we r building our faith, thnks to pple like u
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2014
dayoblacky1: And he said to them! WHY ARE YE FEARFUL, O YE OF LITTLE FAITH? Then he arouse , and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.

Pastor, ride on. ...lol
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Shams4real76: 11:23am On Sep 18, 2014
chibuikegn:

We are in this together. The ugly situation of the nation made me to post what I know and sure of...but I got insulted.

How come the Honorable Member dint tell you the exact date? House Committee Chairman for that matter!

Someone I know has RESUMED and the pains of jobless era has already been washed away by the robust NPA package.

A wise mind filters anything turbulent and put it into use.

****pls focus on something else and if eventually the job comes (which only God knows if only if) fine but do not be deceived by what eva junior staffs tells you.*** may God deliver our Nation.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by letam20: 3:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
young men dont be deceived by any body, i talked to Hon. as i said earlier and he told me sincerely dat nobody has been invited let alone of interview, i still went ahead and write to NPA Hqs they replied that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. for confidential reasons i will not post the reply i got from NPA Hqs.

Dear brodas have faith and pray tirelessly becos they have not invitted anybody yet.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2014
letam20: young men dont be deceived by any body, i talked to Hon. as i said earlier and he told me sincerely dat nobody has been invited let alone of interview, i still went ahead and write to NPA Hqs they replied that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. for confidential reasons i will not post the reply i got from NPA Hqs.

Dear brodas have faith and pray tirelessly becos they have not invitted anybody yet.

My faith has now reboosted. I wait for the call!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by troy20(m): 7:42am On Sep 20, 2014
Shams4real76:

We are in this together. The ugly situation of the nation made me to post what I know and sure of...but I got insulted.

How come the Honorable Member dint tell you the exact date? House Committee Chairman for that matter!

Someone I know has RESUMED and the pains of jobless era has already been washed away by the robust NPA package.

A wise mind filters anything turbulent and put it into use.

****pls focus on something else and if eventually the job comes (which only God knows if only if) fine but do not be deceived by what eva junior staffs tells you.*** may God deliver our Nation.
when this is over, i shall find you and it wont be fine.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Soso24(m): 7:55am On Sep 20, 2014
Abdulforever: Hello guys from a reliable Source by 20th of this month Successful Candidates will start receiving sms for the Oral Interview so guyz just keep your finger cross. Best of Lucks
Bros lets knw hw real is ur info

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Alyasaa1(m): 8:49am On Sep 20, 2014
Soso24: Bros lets knw hw real is ur info
exactly cos 2day is 20th sept but me i did not see any text or invitation alert, pls if any body recvd his own message let him talk!!!
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Abdulforever(m): 11:24am On Sep 20, 2014
You will all know your faiths by today to monday if you didn't get text message that's means you were not shortlisted Just move on with your Life because is not the end of your Life. Wish everyone of you success. Best of Luck

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by kapala(m): 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
hi guys. My first comment here...
Our screening IV may come nextweek btwn Wed 24- Thur 25.
All glory to God!
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2014
kapala: hi guys. My first comment here...
All glory to God!
I thought same. I think d list wil be released Tuesday/Wednesday.
@Kapala, give me ur email or anyother contact. I hv something to share with u.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Alyasaa1(m): 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2014
chibuikegn:
bross question have you recieved your sms ?
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Alyasaa1(m): 8:08pm On Sep 20, 2014
kapala: hi guys. My first comment here...
All glory to God!
thanks alot for your info but have you recieved your congratulation sms?
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 20, 2014
Alyasaa1: bross question have you recieved your sms ?

No, but d info I got said that they hv not invited anyone yet.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Alyasaa1(m): 1:01am On Sep 21, 2014
chibuikegn:

No, but d info I got said that they hv not invited anyone yet.
owke tanks add more info pls
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by stlarry001(m): 5:08am On Sep 21, 2014
Please can we make this tread come alive, any new info should b relay to others, soon we all will shout glory to God.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by kapala(m): 7:15am On Sep 21, 2014
chibuikegn:
chibuikegn:
[quote author=chibuikegn]
@Kapala, give me ur email or anyother contact. I hv something to share with u.[/quot
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by markuzy: 8:42am On Sep 21, 2014
please house wen really are we going to start receiving invitation for the interview cos anxiety won kill me oooo
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Soso24(m): 9:43am On Sep 21, 2014
markuzy: please house wen really are we going to start receiving invitation for the interview cos anxiety won kill me oooo
Guy am assuring u dt no body knows d particular day of d invitation notice bt it wll come unexpectedly just like when u recieved invitation for aptitude test. So forget about those telling u 20-22 of sep. or wed.-thur. dis wk. just believe dt it must come to past one day. Happy sunday to all my co- applicants!
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by muk80(m): 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
Soso24: Guy am assuring u dt no body knows d particular day of d invitation notice bt it wll come unexpectedly just like when u recieved invitation for aptitude test. So forget about those telling u 20-22 of sep. or wed.-thur. dis wk. just believe dt it must come to past one day. Happy sunday to all my co- applicants!
b4 dey realise d list d dept involve have 2 send a memo 2 all various dept general manager notifying dem d date but as for now no date.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Newmanluckyman(m): 1:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
[quote
author=Alyasaa1] exactly cos 2day is 20th sept but me i did not see any
text or invitation alert, pls if any body recvd his own message let him
talk!!! [/quote]....guys pls u need to move on.1st batch list came out in June,2nd in July while 3rd batch A just came out on 15th Sept.While the B part will be out b4 Sep runs out.1st batch medical is on 28th Oct,2nd batch is in Nov while 3rd batch is in Dec.The job commences in Jan2015.This is the honest truth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by aligs: 2:53pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hello everyone , I was told by a friend who knew a director at NPA...he was informed that invitations will be out this week... It is only a rumour though but I have read comments here from others who are saying pretty much the same thing.

In the end, time will reveal the true position of things

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (55) (Reply)

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / New Announcement: Nigerian Navy Recruiting (ssce, Nce, Ond, Staff Nurses: / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.