Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. (5373 Views)

I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife / Am Getting Tired Of My Boyfriend After Six Years Of Relathionship / My Boyfriend Is Getting Tired Of Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 31, 2013
It was a saturday morning, guys were not busy. I came across a company of three guys, we were chating. At a point were there seems to be nothing to talk about, you can guess that the next topic will be girls girls girls, but, this one got narrowed to one particular path, SEX.

The first guy exclaimed with delight, "its been a year since i had sex." I was surprise to hear that knowing i never had sex, i taught it was a funny statement and should'nt be talked about until the second person replied, "your own na play, e don reach two years wey i no do am." It's obvious they were hungry for more. But then, the third guy said, "i did it twice withen the last four months and i dont know if i can do without it."

Hmmm! I stood speechless like a spectator seating in front of a screen. The taughts of what i will contribute about the topic kept bordering me. I wonder how there reaction will be when the realise i am a virgin. "I will be a laughing stock," i said to my self.

The kept talking while i listen since am not a guru in dat field. What surprise me most is that, the third guy wished he was still a virgin, he even went on to say he would advice any virgin to keep his or her virginity because when they loose it, its going to be the begining of a new era in their life.

So many questions kept coming to my mine and i wonder, relating to the third guy's final statement, is that how those who loose there virginity feel? Do they ever wish to be virgins again? Does ending one's virginity means one will keep hustling for sex?

Being a virgin isn't easy cus when the thoughts of sex arouse you fill like giving it a go. Its not easy to resist unless you re single and that i am. The immagination of how sweet sex is keep tempting, and the fear of not having the experience to satisfying your wife after marriage, which often create problems in marriages today kept
bordering.

In need of advice felas, cus i fill like throwing it all away.

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by Enegod(m): 10:09am On Dec 31, 2013

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by homeboy205: 10:12am On Dec 31, 2013
ok
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 31, 2013
homeboy205: ok

ok isn't just enough. Ur advice will be better.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 31, 2013
I wud advice u go with wat d third guy said,and u knw it also depends on u as a person,watsoeva advice u recieve on dis forum wudn't change anytin,make up on ur mind,if u wana lose go ahead,and if u don't want 2,don't!

My advice
Life is nt all abt s*x,pple that claim they can't do without s*x 2day has once done without it(datz wen they aven't tasted it)itz wen u taste it 2 much u get addicted 2 it,find other tinz doing,u can av a gf,love ha,care 4 ha don't s*x ha,sum pple say love is s*x and s*x is love bt i don't blieve dat,i blieve love and understanding is everytin u need in a relationship!!i once read a thread on Nl wen an op said love brings two pple bt s*x binds them 2gether,i cudn't laff,s*x 2 me is jst lyk d law of diminishing marginal utility,d level satisfaction gotten 4rm it wud eventually drop one day!!

4 Likes

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by missterious(f): 10:59am On Dec 31, 2013
First, you should know this, the fact that you haven't had s.ex before doesn't mean you won't be able to please your wife.

Also, you're a guy & a lot of guys tend to lose their virginity early so if you're more than 18 & still a virgin, you might feel inferior but don't let peer pressure decide your life for you.

But ultimately, just do what you feel is the right thing to do. Stay safe, use "raincoat" grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 31, 2013
Op. Dnt evn knw wat to say to u. How old are u?
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by Justiyke4u: 11:10am On Dec 31, 2013
Are u a male or female?
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by adeoladrg(m): 11:28am On Dec 31, 2013
Go and read ur Bible op. Resist the temptation as always. And most importantly, stay single.

U know, I laugh at guys who av sex and later say the girl is an 'animashaun'. Truth is if u know what uve lost after sex, u'll cry and won't get it back.

Last bullet: Sex is a spiritual transaction. Run for ur life!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by vislabraye(m): 11:37am On Dec 31, 2013
@op. Its not easy to remain a virgin especially when you've been having many opportunities. Just imagine if ladies walk around you with skimpy clothes.

But you should tell yourself the truth. Why do you want to remain a virgin ? If your motive is right, that is to pls the Lord, then keep it till marriage.
There's so much promiscuity in our generation.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by Rhemar(m): 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
u don't av 2 depend on what anyone says to know what u should do, know what u want nd stick to it
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by jmoore(m): 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
Spedy: The immagination of how sweet sex is keep tempting, and the fear of not having the experience to satisfying your wife after marriage, which often create problems in marriages today kept
bordering.

In need of advice felas, cus i fill like throwing it all away.

Sex is an instinct just like bre@st feeding. Who taught you as a baby how to suck your mom's bre@st? Sex is not rocket science. As a virgin you can do it well when you are married.

Zip up until marriage!!

9 Likes

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
FOOl see watin u dey ask
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by Cikoloko(m): 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
Blessedman58: FOOl see watin u dey ask
y d insult na?nawao 4 u oh

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by Olugbenger(m): 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
Harbosede02: I wud advice u go with wat d third guy said,and u knw it also depends on u as a person,watsoeva advice u recieve on dis forum wudn't change anytin,make up on ur mind,if u wana lose go ahead,and if u don't want 2,don't!

My advice
Life is nt all abt s*x,pple that claim they can't do without s*x 2day has once done without it(datz wen they aven't tasted it)itz wen u taste it 2 much u get addicted 2 it,find other tinz doing,u can av a gf,love ha,care 4 ha don't s*x ha,sum pple say love is s*x and s*x is love bt i don't blieve dat,i blieve love and understanding is everytin u need in a relationship!!i once read a thread on Nl wen an op said love brings two pple bt s*x binds them 2gether,i cudn't laff,s*x 2 me is jst lyk d law of diminishing marginal utility,d level satisfaction gotten 4rm it wud eventually drop one day!!

when would you learn how to write properly and make statements like an adult? undecided

2 Likes

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
Olugbenger:

when would you learn how to write properly and make statements like an adult? undecided
u knw,there is natin wrong if u correct any mistake in my statement.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by Olugbenger(m): 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
Harbosede02: u knw,there is natin wrong if u correct any mistake in my statement.

That's true, i agree. But i don't mean the typos or mistakes which are normal. smiley

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
Olugbenger:

That's true, i agree. But i don't mean the typos or mistakes which are normal. smiley

motigbo
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by Womanitarian(m): 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
Can someone summarise what the fella post up there?anyway if truly u are still a virgin in this age and time.....U should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by adeoladrg(m): 1:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
Womanitarian: Can someone summarise what the fella post up there?anyway if truly u are still a virgin in this age and time.....U should be ashamed of yourself.

R u kidding me?
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by xynerise: 1:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
Funny thread. My first experience as a virgin was glorious. A virgin can still satisfy a woman on bed. What matters is how exposed you are
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
abeeeegi.new year tins on my mind.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
OP! No mind dem...all dem babes and dudes..nobody will ever tell yu dey have sex..dey wl all tell yu to stay virgin..
cheesy cheesy somebodi loves you!
OP, I take God swear, I'm also a virgin...sex is like alcohol...yu get high..d feeln wl soon go down..and d whole drama doesn't make sense anymore..
Somebodi's Advice cheesy cheesy

Romance is good..sex is bad (till marriage)

3 Likes

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by Dannylux: 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
Read your Bible more. Get closer to God. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by Yemlizzy(f): 1:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
Its best you make the right decision as regards your sexual life. The ball lies in your court. You need to choose between the options you have got,besides i feel its a personal issue. All you have to do is make your choice......all the best!

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by seankay(m): 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
D 3rd guy knows ur a V.I understand how u feel,bliv me,d moment is gon come soon....grab it! I was once in ur shoes but now nigga can't count d legit and em hoe*s wink
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by holyvirgin: 3:23pm On Dec 31, 2013
Be like me, I am still a virgin and loving it. smiley
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2013
Dude, go say hello to the nearest whorĂȘ house around you. Iswearagad, you'll not regret it.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by BankManager(m): 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2013
Womanitarian: Can someone summarise what the fella post up there?anyway if truly u are still a virgin in this age and time.....U should be ashamed of yourself.
Sharappp...!!
If u gat nothing sensible to say,BOUNCE..!

1 Like

Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by venorite(m): 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
Nigg.a go and get some pussay for ur own good
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by toskent: 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
All i can say to you now is that everything that God made is good, if you want to keep your virginity its ok, and if you want to lose it its equally fine but if only you can lose it to me.
Thanks baby.
Re: I'm Getting Tired Of Being A Virgin. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
If u r tired then fcck a puzzy na, abi na a**hole u want? A fellow man? Ogbeni dat na 14yrs for naija oh! Dnt go there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Wife Gave To Her Husband Who Is A Banker (lovely Cake) / If Mountain Doesn't Go To Muhammed, Muhammed Should Go To The Mountain!! (pic) / Do Men Like This Really Exist????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.