Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

B.R.E.A.S.T Feeding A Child About A Year And Six Month - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / B.R.E.A.S.T Feeding A Child About A Year And Six Month (1501 Views)

Dieffenbachia Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15 / Becareful When Holding Or Carrying A Child By His/her Hands Only. / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B.R.E.A.S.T Feeding A Child About A Year And Six Month by ShirelleBaby: 10:15am On Dec 31, 2013
Is it me or general that notice that kids above a year and 6mnths that still suck are slow in brain development?(if am wrong pls correct me).they are so attached to their moms,most of them dont even have potty manners,slow in speech development and behave so spoilt.i see them and wonder if it is the b.r.e.a.s.t milk or their parent's training?pls doctors what are the benefits of breast-feeding a child above a year?haba!
To me all i see are spoilt,attached kids and nothing more!
Pls if am wrong,correct me!
Re: B.R.E.A.S.T Feeding A Child About A Year And Six Month by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 31, 2013

2 Likes

Re: B.R.E.A.S.T Feeding A Child About A Year And Six Month by ironheart(m): 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
it depends on the mother n d environment which the child is growing

1 Like

Re: B.R.E.A.S.T Feeding A Child About A Year And Six Month by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hi, it truly depends on individual circumstances, I personally like the idea but some mothers tend to forget that extended breast feeding shouldn't interfere with the child's developmental milestones.

Breast milk is the best nutrition for a growing baby so it shouldn't cause any mental deficiency to the child, maybe environmental and genetic factors but surely not the breast milk. Hope this answers your question, good luck smiley
Re: B.R.E.A.S.T Feeding A Child About A Year And Six Month by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:15am On Feb 26, 2015
ShirelleBaby:
Is it me or general that notice that kids above a year and 6mnths that still suck are slow in brain development?(if am wrong pls correct me).they are so attached to their moms,most of them dont even have potty manners,slow in speech development and behave so spoilt.i see them and wonder if it is the b.r.e.a.s.t milk or their parent's training?pls doctors what are the benefits of breast-feeding a child above a year?haba!
To me all i see are spoilt,attached kids and nothing more!
Pls if am wrong,correct me!
Being breastfed has nothing 2 do with dat. Its d training of d child dat matters

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips For Losing Five Kg Of Fat A Week! / Help A Friend Is Dying Of Cadidysis / Rapid Hair Growth Formular

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.